We Are All In This Together (...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... More

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

The List

4.6K 89 15
By -babyroses-

Lucy's outfit (no necklace)

Lucy's POV

It's been a few days since I was sick and I'm feeling so much better, I think I just needed some sleep. Chase helped me feel a lot better, mainly because he was with me the whole time probably.

Chase always makes me feel better.

Bree, Kaz, Oliver, and I were sitting on the couch talking, when Chase walked in, carrying a box of stuff.

"Check it out guys! Me. Davenport shipped us a box from Mission Creek." Chase announced, sending the box on the table. Oh awesome.

"As long as he's not in it. Then yay!" Bree cheered, and I nodded.

Chase opened, and sole technology was in it. "Cool! Some of our own technology!" Chase took out a device, and Kaz took out a note. Or as Davenport would like to call it a Daven-note.

"Oh look, a Daven-note." Kaz opened up the letter and read it aloud. "Dear, Elite Force, I'm converting the basement into a nursery for the new baby. So please keep this stuff at the penthouse for me."

"He's raising a baby in the basement? That kids going to have some serious issues." Oliver sat back, smiling, and Bree glared at him. It's better then how I was raised.

Oliver's smile faded, looking away from Bree.

I stood up and pulled something out, it was a case, and I opened it. "What's this?" I looked at Chase.

"A cyber cloak, it's a virtual body disguise. It can make you take on anyone's appearance." Chase answered, and I smiled, nodding. Cool! "One time I got stuck looking like Bree, and I had to go to a school dance with this guy named Jake." I laughed. I wish I was there to see that.

"Same thing happened to me." Oliver smiled, and we looked at him, confused. Really? "Not the cyber cloak, texting mishap. Long story, I'll tell you about it later."

I nodded, wanting to hear it. Sounds interesting.

"And I'll tell you how I orchestrated the whole thing." Kaz added, chuckling. Now I really wanted to know the story.

Kaz pulled out a device with a red ball on top, "Oh, what's this?"

"Hey, be careful, that's a memory wipe. It can erase minutes, hours, even years of someone's life." Chase informed him, and I raised my eyebrow. You sure I didn't get hit with that when I forgot my childhood?

Kaz put it down, and Oliver stood up, and picked up the memory wipe. "Hey! If I use this on Skylar, then maybe, she forget all the stupid things I've said and want to date me." He smiled at the end, and I did to. Aww, he thinks he has a chance with her, that's cute.

"It's a memory wipe, not a miracle worker." Bree told Oliver, who's smile faded, placing the memory wipe down. Kaz picked it back up.

"So how does this thing-" Kaz stopped, as blue light, flashed in his face, and I widened my eyes, oh no. "Oh what's this?!"

Chase snatched the memory whip from him, and put it in the box.

I noticed something else in the box and it was purple, and green. It looked familiar, so I pulled it out. It was a teddy bear, and it had one button eye, and I gasped quietly. I remember this bear, but it's a very faint memory.

"What's wrong, Lucy?" Chase asked.

"This bear... Is evil!" I threw it down, stepping away from it.

"It's just a bear, it can't hurt you." Bree chuckled, and I glared at her.

"Yes, but you didn't have a sister, who constantly teased you, saying that it can haunt you at night, and make your life miserable!" I exclaimed to her, and she looked at me weirdly.

"So this little bear." Kaz picked up the bear, and I stepped back, scared. "Freaked you out?" He chuckled, and I nodded.

"Yes, all thanks to my older sister."

"I thought you two were really good friends." Chase asked, smiling a bit, at my fear.

"We are, but when we were younger, she teased me all the time, but I don't remember most of why she teased me with that thing." I pointed to the bear, glaring at it.

"Well, maybe I can haunt you now?" Kaz joked, and I widened my eyes, as he picked it up

"Kaz, no!" I exclaimed, and he chased after me. I ran upstairs and he followed.

Ugh, not again. It's like Kaz is replacing Lily, but he's a boy. He's like the brother I never had.

🌺🌺--

We were all in Mission Command, for a meeting. Don't get me wrong, I respect Chase's meetings, but we all live in the same house, and we didn't need  flyers, saying there was a meeting.

We were all sitting at the middle cyber desk, boys on the right, girls on the left, and Chase in the middle standing.

"Ok! Team meeting time! Thank you all for coming." Chase smiled, leaning his hands on the desk. Of course we came, we live here, babe.

"We live here; did you really have to post flyers in the kitchen?" Bree asked her brother, showing him the pink flyer about the meeting.

"That's was Oliver's idea." Chase pointed to Oliver, making me roll my eyes. Of course it was.

"And I think the attendance speaks for itself." Oliver smiled, and Chase patted his shoulder.

I laid my head on my hand, and listened to Chase.

"Anyway, I have an update about our plan to warn the superheroes about Roman and Riker." Chase informed, walking behind me. "By using Kaz's password from Mighty Med, we were able to access the encrypted superhero communicates network."

"It's a secure way for superheroes to message each other without exposing themselves to the outside world." Oliver explained, and I nodded, impressed. Nice.

"It's also a great way to share recipes. Red Assassin loved my banana muffins." Skylar added, smiling. That sounds good, I want a muffin now.

Chase pulled up the list of superheroes on the cyber desk, making us all look at it m.

"The network gathered the locations of all remaining superheroes. It took some time since most of them used civilian cover identifies to live undetected." Chase informed.

"Oh!" Kaz exclaimed, hitting the desk, and standing up, walking to Chase. "Which reminds me, I also have a civilian cover now. Secretly I'm Kaz, the firepower superhero, but to the world I'm Match Head, a mild-mannered regular Joe."

I crossed my arms, looking at him strangely. Really?

"So your civilian cover, has a superhero name?" I asked, Kaz.

Kaz looked at me confused. "Superhero name? I know like four Match Heads."

Of course you do.

"Have a seat." Chase told, Kaz, patting his shoulder. Kaz sat back down at his seat.

"My point is, now that the list is complete, we can warn all the superheroes, if Roman and Riker are trying to hunt them down."

Skylar looked at the list and smiled, "Hey, Crossbrow's on here! She taught me everything I know about being a superhero! She was my first real friend on Earth."

I thought Bree and I were.

"Yeah, but Lucy and I are your first best friends right?" Bree asked, smirking.

"No, not even close." Skylar shook her head, glancing at me.

"Look, she's living undercover right here in Centium City. I can't wait to see her, it's been years."

I smiled at Skylar, it's good that she has friends.

"Sorry, Skylar." Chase took the list down. "No meeting up with superheroes. We never know who's watching, we can't take the chance of exposing heir true identity."

Skylar looked upset, "But Crossbrow's in danger."

"Every heroes in danger." I told her, patting her shoulder.

"That's way using the network is the safest option. We can the word out to everyone at once and confirm when they receive it." Chase continued, and Skylar shrugged.

"Ok, I guess I want get to see my friend. But at least I still have you two, right Lucy and Bree?"

We looked at her, saying. "Not even, close." We both stop up and walked away.

🌺🌺--

Later that day, I was with Oliver and Skylar. I've been spending a lot of time with Oliver lately, and it's nice to know that he's my friend.

We walked into the penthouse house, to find everyone in the living room.

"Hey, did Crossbrow get here message yet?" Skylar asked, as we walked in.

"Ah, no, but a lot of other superheroes have." Kaz informed, getting up from the chair. "The systems working, and to all thanks to Match Head." He patted his own back. That's weird, she should have gotten it by now.

"All you did was give Chase your password, which you only remembered, because you copied my password, so you didn't have to remember one." Oliver pointed out, and I smiled. That's pathetic, really, even if I've done that before.

"And it worked." Kaz told him, and sat down on the doing chair.

"Somethings wrong, she should have checked in by now." Skylar sighed, worried.

"Don't worry, Skylar. I'm sure Crossbrow will get her message soon." Oliver assured her.

"And what if she doesn't, she's here in Centium City, and Roman and Riker could be tracking her down like they did with us" Skylar mentioned, and I looked at her concerned.

"Look, I've done the math, and it's the best way to spread the word. There's a ninety-eight percent chance it will get to her." Chase informed her, and I looked at him. Really? Ninety-eight? You could've at least tried to make it to hundred.

"Which mean that there's a two percent chance that it won't." Skylar debated with him, stepping closer to him.

She started to walk away, then Kaz stopped her. "Hold on!" He thought for a moment, then continued. "Yeah! That's right."

I rolled my eyes.

🌺🌺--

It was around night time, the same day, and I was with Chase, and Bree. Chase was holding my hand, and we were walking through the tunnels. We made it back to the Mission Command, to find Kaz messing with the cyber desk. What is he doing?

"Kaz? Why are you on the cyber desk?" Chase asked, as we walked over to him. "Or as you like to call it the shiny light up table."

That made Bree and I chuckle.

"Oh, uh, I just wanted to go over that superhero location list one more time." Kaz told us, and I looked at him suspiciously. Why?

"Why?" I asked him, leaning my head on Chase's arm.

"To make sure there's no typos." Kaz smiled, and I raised my eyebrow. He's worried about typos, he missed spelled the word library, by spelling it like liberry.

"Your worries about typos? The last time you texted me, you misspelled the word 'LOL.' Bree pointed out, and I giggled. That sounds believable.

Kaz wasn't laughing, which wasn't normal. "Just pull up the list!"

"Alright." Chase told him, and started to pull up the list. "Chill out."

"He probably just cranky because we took away his dolls." Bree mimicked, and I nodded, laughing a little.

"What does that even mean?" Kaz asked, and we looked at him. He doesn't remember Chase and Bree taking his 'dolls' away. Bree told me what happened.

"The dolls? The ones you were just playing with earlier." I told him, squinting my eyes.

"Oh, right! Those were um, very special to me." Kaz nodded, confused. I crossed my arms.

Did something happen to Kaz? Because I'm getting worried. I looked at Chase and Bree.

"Now, where's the list?" Kaz asked, getting impatient.

"Kaz, what do those dolls looks like?" Chase asked.

Kaz wasn't sure, and we knew it wasn't him, and us three got into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?!" I asked him, glaring.

He jumped over a cyber desk, and changed his form. It was Riker.

"Riker!" Chase exclaimed, putting an arm in front of me. I'm not surprised he did not.

"I'm taking that list." Riker told us, walking forward a bit. "The question is, how much I have to hate you to get it." He got into his fighting stance.

I looked at Bree, and Chase. He isn't gonna touch that list.

🌺🌺--

Riker didn't hurt us, we just froze him, so he can't shape shift out. Bree used a cyber cloak to make herself look like Riker, and Kaz, for some odd reason wanting to use one, so he looks like Bree. Chase and I stayed as ourselves.
We made Bree, who is Riker right now run in and stop Roman from hurting Skylar.

Chase, Bree(Kaz), and I ran in as Roman picked up, who I assume is Crossbrow.

"DONT MOVE!" Chase yelled, making Roman stop.

"They must have followed me." Riker(Bree) said.

"They'll be sorry they did." Roman smirked, and I glared at him.

Roman threw Crossbrow behind himself, and she fell to the ground.

Roman and Riker(Bree) grabbed each other's arm.

"Stand back! They're making there swarm!" Skylar warned us. No they aren't.

It wasn't working it, and Riker(Bree) smirked at him. "Probably because I'm not Riker." Bree punched Roman, making him fall down. Bree put her fingers to her neck, and revealed herself. This was a smart idea. I saw Oliver and Skylar walk closer to us.

Roman looked up shocked, and the looked at Kaz, who was disguised as Bree.

Kaz put his fingers on his neck to reveal himself. "That's right, I was Bree." He and Bree hi-fived.

"Why?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know, I just wanted to use the cyber cloak." Kaz asked, making me chuckle.

Roman stood up, and grabbed my shirt. "Where's my brother?"

"In an a industrial freezer where he can't shape shift his way out." I smirked at him, and he let go of me. Chase snapped his fingers, and all six of us surrounded him.

"Give it up, Roman. You've been outsmarted." Chase told him, as we got into our fighting stance. "Now you're outnumbered."

Roman back flipped out and over to Crossbrow. He isn't getting away, I've worked to hard for him to leave.

Crossbrow tried to run away, but Rolan stopped her. Us six ran up to him, ready to fight.

Roman got a hold of Crossbrow, and powered up his electricity in his hand.

"Well, this is interesting." Roman smirked. "How about a trade?"

"Crossbrow for your brother." I told him, not wanting to deal with his shit any longer.

"No, Crossbrow for my brother, and the list." Roman suggested, putting his hand closer to Crossbrow.

"But, that's not a fair trade." Oliver objected. Oh my gosh, is really now the time to say that?

Bree scoffed, "Yeah, because up to this point he seems like such an honorable guy."

"Don't do it!" Crossbrow denied.

"That's my offer, take it or say good bye to Crossbrow forever." Roman threatened, and was about to attacked.

"STOP!" Skylar exclaimed, stepping up. "We'll take the deal."

What? No, if Roman and Riker get that list, they will hunt and possibly destroy the superheroes on it.

"Skylar don't do this." Crossbrow told her.

"If Roman and Riker get that list, they'll take out every superhero on it." Kaz reminded Skylar.

"We'll find a way to stop them." Skylar assured us. But what if we don't?

"And what if we can't? You're putting he life of one hero in front of all the rest." Chase told her, and I nodded. He's not wrong.

"I can't just let her die. If she was you r friend you'd take the deal. Imagine Lucy in this situation." She told Chase, who looked at me. I glanced at him. Would Chase save me?

"She's right; I'll get Riker and the list." I told them, still thinking about what Sky said. I super sped, to Mission Command, getting the list, and getting Riker. I super speed back, with a passed out Riker.

"Good choice." Roman smirked, then looked at me. "Let Riker go."

Chase and I pushed Riker towards him.

"Now, that list." Roman out his hand, and I glared at him. Your not getting it that easily. "Crossbrow first."

"Same time." He replied quickly. Fair enough.

"Don't do it!" Crossbrow objected, then looked at Skylar. "Skylar, you've done all you can to protect me. Just-just keep the other superheroes safe." She nodded. I looked at the others. What are we gonna do?

"No! I'm not just gonna like you die." Skylar denied l, and grabbed the list from my hand, and gave it to Roman.

Roman pushed Crossbrow to Kaz, and gasped at the list.

"This is it! Everything we need to wipe out these pathetic heroes." Roman scoffed, "You keep this safe." Roman then threw Riker the list, and it was like slow motion. I noticed, Crossbrow make what looked like, well a crossbrow appear on her forearm, and it was orange and yellow. That is so awesome!

She then shot an arrow at the list, making it explode. Nice shot, girl!

"NO!" Roman yelled, angered, then shot Crossbrow with his electricity, making her fly back in to a huge rock. Crossbrow! No!

"Crossbrow!" Skylar exclaimed, and we all ran over to her, to make sure she is ok. She is a true hero, sacrificing herself for others, is a real hero.

She was breathing heavily, trying to get air. "Don't!.... Let them win." She then coughed, and a orange, yellow mist came of her mouth. Did she just die? I hope not. I covered my mouth with my my hand.

"No." Skylar breathed, sadly.

We looked back at Roman and Riker, making me glare at them. I hate them.

"One superhero down." Riker said.

"And now to exterminate the rest." Roman added, glaring at us. Skylar stood up, walking to where she stood before. Riker continued, "The list, or no list."

Skylar looked extremely pissed with him. She went to attack, Roman and Riker grabbed her hands, and she then flipped backwards, kicking them both back, she landed on her feet, while Roman and Riker landed on their back.

Yeah! Skylar! You go, girl!

Roman and Riker went to fork their swarm, but Skylar shot her power at them, stopping them. They slid back towards to wall.

Riker stood up, gritting his teeth at Skylar. "Forget this! I'm out!" He shape shifted into a crow and flew away.

"Riker! Get back here, you coward!" Roman sat up, holding his stomach. He the stood up, breathing heavily, glaring at us. "This... Isn't over!"

He shape shifted into a crow and flew away. Man! They got away, I really wanted to kill them.

Skylar looked at Crossbrow again, and kneeled next to her.

"Come on, we gotta get her out of here."Chase told us, and we all nodded, picking her up.

I hope we can revive her, because she is an amazing hero and person. Skylar cares about her a lot.

🌺🌺--

I geo leaped us all to Mission Command and we placed her on the round cyber desk. Chase wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and I laid my head on his chest. Whenever someone dies, I get emotional.

It was silent, Skylar was leaning on the cyber desk looking at Crossbrow. Rest of us standing around them.

Bee walked up to Sky, slowly. "Crossbrow sacrificed her life for others, you know that's a true hero."

I nodded, lifting my head from Chase's chest, standing straight up. He kissed my head.

"She's gone and it's all my fault." Skylar sighed, sadly. Don't say that.

"Nobody blames you." I told her, looking at her, sadly.

"Well, you should." Skylar looked at me. "I messed everything up."

"No!" Oliver stepped up, walking towards Skylar. "I'm the one who offered to take you to Crossbrow. I couldn't stand to see you hurt."

Skylar looked at him, sincerely. "Thanks, Oliver, but I started it, and I have to live with it.

"Wait, wait a minute. Crossbrow's gloves are powered by Horological Pearls, right?" Kaz remembered, and Oliver looked at him.

"Just like the self-regeneration paddles at Mighty Med." Oliver added, and I looked at them confused.

I'm confused, what are they talking about?

"Exactly, so maybe we can use the energy from Crossbrow's gloves to repair the damage to her body." Kaz suggested.

How is that possible? I agree with Chase on this. Superheroes are so confusing.

"Yeah, we just need to direct the energy into her body, instead of away from it." Oliver told him.

Now it makes sense, kind of.

"That's a great idea." Skylar agreed, and the two boys ran to each side of the cyber desk, and took of Crossbrow's gloves.

"Turn them inside out." Kaz glanced at Oliver, and that what they both did. They put the gloves back on her, and stood back.

Soon Crossbrow's body started to move, and her face started to glow. It's working, it's really working!

I glanced at my boyfriend, smiling. He returned it.

Her body started to shake, her chest moving up and down, then it stopped. It was silent for a moment, then Crossbrow gasped, sitting up.

My eyes widened, shocked. It actually worked!

"I don't believe it; it worked!" I exclaimed, shocked. Chase was impressed, and shocked as well.

Skylar hugged Crossbrow. Aww!

I noticed Kaz and Oliver bro hug. Aww!

"So they brought her back to life, by turning her gloves inside out." Chase questioned, confused. Yeah. "Superheroes. I give up!" Chase put his arms out, and walked behind the cyber desk behind him.

I chuckled, folding my arms. I never thought I would hear him say that.

🌺🌺--

Bree, Chase, and I walked out of the hyper lift, and Chase was holding my hand.

"Good news! All of the superheroes have received the encrypted message." Chase announced, and the others nodded. "The only bad news is that Roman and Riker we still out there, and something tells me that there not giving up."

He's right, which is way we have to stay alerted at all times. We never know when they will attack, aleast be prepared.

We will have to work together to fight them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
52.9K 926 22
After Reese betrays Chase, Mr. Davenport adds two new members to the team. Chase overthinks everything and freaks out. Bree has become more protectiv...
20.9K 335 33
Sā€¢Eā€¢Aā€¢Sā€¢Oā€¢Nā€¢ 1 Leo and his best friend, Delta James meet Leo's new super sibs, Adam, Bree, and Chase Davenport, but when their other best friend, Zad...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...