The fourth Lab rat season 2

By Music1995

Here is season 2 of lab rats I hope you love this one even more and don't forget to check out season 1 of my... More

Speed trapped
Spy fly
Missin' the Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
A/N
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
A/N
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole in One
A/n
A/n
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown: Pt. 1
Bionic showdown: Pt. 2
Im so sorry!!

Trucked Out

1K 17 5
By Music1995

I was currently in the music room, working on a new song. I kept getting stuck on some parts though but I eventually got it and finished the song. I went to the piano inside the sound booth and I grabbed my remote that starts the recording, when I finished I stopped recording and listens to the recording of the piano. It was perfect!! Then I went back into the booth and clicked the recording I just made and I started recording.

Am I just a fool?
Blind and stupid for loving you
Am I just a silly girl?
So young
And naive to think you were

The one who came to take
Claim of this heart
Cold-hearted, shame you'll
Remain just afraid of the dark

(And now the people)
The people are talking,
The people are saying
That you have been playing
My heart like a grand piano

The people are talking,
The people are saying
That you have been playing
My heart like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on

Am I being a fool?
Wrapped up in lies
And foolish truths
What do I see in you?
Maybe I'm addicted
To all the things you do

Cause I keep thinking you were
The one who came to take
Claim of this heart
Cold-hearted,
Shame you'll remain just afraid
In the dark

The people are talking,
The people are saying
That you have been playing
My heart like a grand piano

The people are talking,
The people are saying
That you have been playing
My heart like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on

When I finished I stopped recording and got out of the booth. I then titled the song and changed out of my pajamas.

And braided my hair into two braids. While I was getting ready for the day, I heard someone scream from inside the house because of my bionic hearing. I stood up and went into the living room, but no one was in the living room. So I went down to the lab, and saw my twin on the floor laying on his back in pain with a dummy on top of him, Leo standing looking at them, and Adam in Mr. Davenport's golf cart/ thing. "Wish all buttons did that." Adam said and I smacked the back of his head.

I was in the living room with Chase, Bree, and Leo on my laptop. "I cannot believe Adam's not back from his driving test. What's taking him so long?" Leo asked and I looked at Bree then back at my laptop. "Two words." Bree and I said at the same time. "Adam." I said waiting for Bree two say the next word. "Test." Bree said and I nodded in agreement. "Man if he passed, it's good news for us and bad news for everyone on the road. Or the sidewalk." Chase said cracking up and I smiled. "Well, he has to pass. I need him to drive me to that party on Saturday." Leo said and I looked at him curiously. He got invited to a party?! "What party?" Chase asked and I looked at Leo. Leo chuckled and then looked at Chase seriously. "The one you weren't invited to." He told chase and I set my laptop down and looked at Leo. "You got invited to Caroline Davis' party and I didn't?" Bree asked and I looked at her. "Neither did I!" Chase said and I nodded. I didn't get invited to this party but Leo did?! What is wrong with the universe?! "Well, no surprise there." Bree said and I shrugged. "But why were you invited?" I asked Leo. "Oh, Dani, I'm climbing the social ladder. There are now three or four ladies who make eye contact with me in the hallway." He told me and I looked at him curious. "Okay, it's two! But I'm going to the party." Leo said and I rolled my eyes. The door then opened and we all stood up thinking it was Adam. But it was just Tasha, so we all groan. I grabbed my laptop and decided to look for shoes online. I found these really cute shoes and showed them to Bree. Her eyes went wide and she told me to buy them, so I did. We all stood up when we heard the door open again. "Ladies and gentlemen I give you mission creek's newest fully licensed driver!" Mr. Davenport said and we all looked to see if Adam would come but he didn't. Mr. Davenport then stool his head out the door. "Adam that's you." He said and I heard footsteps approaching. "Oh, right." Adam said. And ran inside all happy. "Woo-hoo, I passed!" Adam said and we all cheered. "He really impressed me. He got a 96 on the test." Mr. Davenport said. And I hugged Adam. "I didn't even know scores went up that high! Oh, and get this, Mr. Davenport said if I passed, he'd buy me a car." Adam said and I hugged him again. "What?!" Tasha said and looked at Mr. Davenport. "Well, in my defense, I never thought he would pass." Davenport said and I chuckled. "Yeah none of us did." Bree said and I nodded giving her a high five. We all talked for awhile until we had to go to school.

*Lunch*

"Take care ladies. See you at the party." Leo said to a couple of girls that were leaving. Leo then looked at us and smiled. "Oh, did I tell you? I was invited to the par--" Leo said but Bree, Chase, and I cut him off. "YES!"  We said. We all then heard someone say, "There's my little boy." And we looked to see who it was and we saw Tasha with a lunch box in her hand. She walked to our table and sat next to Leo. "Dani over here!" I heard someone yell and I turned to see my boyfriend Marcus Dobre with his twin Lucas. I smiled and told my siblings and Leo that I would see them later, getting up and going to sit down with my boyfriend. "Hey!" I said to Marcus kissing his cheek.  Him and I talked for awhile until it was time to go back to class.

*later*

I was talking to Chase and Bree when Tasha came up to us. "Guys, get this. I am the only candidate for PTA president. I'm gonna win! Car washes, bake sales, fund raisers. I'll be here all the time." Tasha told us and I put on a fake smile. "That is great news." I said still putting on a fake smile. "Leo's gonna be so happy." Chase said and I nodded smirking. Tasha jumped up excited and left. I turned around and looked at where Bree's locker is. "Ahem." Chase said and Leo turned around, dressed like a girl as a disguise. "We have to stop her." Leo said and I looked confused. "Uh, we? What's in it for us?" Chase asked and I nodded smirking. "Oh, come on! I'm desperate!" Leo said taking off the wig. "Well, you could get us into your cool party."
Bree said smiling and I nodded. "Oh, Bree. That's cute. But at the end of the day, I am who I am and you are who--" Leo was saying but we started to walk off. "All right, I'll get you in the party!" Leo said and we turned around smirking, walking back. "Just tell me how we get rid of my mom." Leo said and I smiled. "Easy. We just have to find someone to run against her and win." Chase said and I nodded. "Right, someone who's power hungry and ruthless and enjoys crushing other people's dreams." I said and I thought about who should be the run against Tasha. "Go home, maggots! It's 3:30 and I wanna chain up!" Perry said and we turned towards her. We all then smirked and then went home.

*home*

We were all in the living room eating pizza but Adam was here. "And, just like I promised, I got Adam a very safe and practical car." Davenport said and I rolled my eyes. "Look, Dani and I know equations. Adam plus safe doesn't exactly work." Chase said and I nodded, making Davenport think. "So, where is he?" I asked biting into my pizza. "Maybe he forgot how to get home. Again." Bree said and I nodded. "Come on, four times in one week? What are the odds?" Davenport asked and we all looked at each other. "You guys get the stapler. I'll get the "lost Adam" flyers." Chase said and we all got up going to go get those things when we heard someone yell at us from outside. "Guys! Check out my new ride!" Adam yelled. "He's here!" Leo said and we all went outside. What we saw wasn't the kind of car that was safe. He got a monster truck! "Isn't it awesome? And I only had to fill the tank twice on the way home." Adam told us and I smirked knowing that he was gonna get in trouble for this. I then went back inside and went to the music room to just mess around and make some music.

*morning*
I woke up and got ready
Hair:

Make up:

Shoes:

Nails:

Outfit:

And left for school.

*School*

I was writing in my song book when Chase walked up. "Guys, guess what?" He asked us. And Leo set his folder down to show that he was disguised as an old man. "What?" Leo asked and I rolled my eyes. "Leo!" Chase said and Leo looked around. "I'm not Leo, I'm the new chemistry teacher, Mr. Tate." He told us and I grabbed his fake mustache and ripped it off his face cause him to shriek in pain holding his face. I then looked at Chase. "So get this. I checked the PTA election rules and you don't have to be a parent to run for president. Principal Perry is totally eligible." He told us and I smiled. Bree stood up smiling. "Well, that great! And you know that if she runs,  she's gonna cheat and make sure she wins. You can always count on that woman to do the wrong thing." Bree said and I nodded. "But how do we convince her to run? I mean the only thing that motivates that woman are revenge, rage, and kitty calendars." Leo said and I nodded thinking. "Well, then we just have to find a way to make her mad at Tasha and then trick her into doing it." Chase said and I nodded. Sitting down and putting my headphones in, not paying attention until Chase told me it was time to go to class.

*later*

I was watching the election and it was pretty...interesting. Tasha made her speech too long and I wanted to fall asleep, so I decided to lay my head on Chase's shoulder with him hugging me from the side. Until the wall behind Tasha was exploded. I looked at the wall to see the monster truck in the gym. Ooh Tasha is gonna be so mad! "DONALD!!" Tasha shrieked and I covered my ear. No one voted for Tasha so she lost the election. "Yes!" Bree, Chase, Leo, and I said causing Tasha, Adam, and Mr. Davenport to look at us. I shrugged embarrassed a little bit. "You will get 'em next year mom." Leo said and I nodded.  And all four of us ran away.

*home*

I took a quick shower getting into my elephant onesie, then went to bed

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Hey guys!! I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I just got really busy. But I'm not gonna be busy until Wednesday so I'll write as much as I can. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.5K 20
Bree Davenport has a nearly perfect life. Rich parents, kind brothers, a good school, bionic chip: anything a girl could ask for. Everything seems gr...
56.9K 744 101
Hiya, loves! Welcome to my new fanfic. Hope you enjoy this one. This new one is a story about Lab Rats If I make any mistakes, please bare with me...
310K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
12K 190 31
S•E•A•S•O•N• 2 your favs z & d are back with the rats!! if you haven't read Bionic Besties season 1, it's suggested you do:)