Soaked

By kobealcala

Arielle Tesfaye is now on her way to Amphitrite State University. 2 months after the events of Wet, Arielle a... More

WET RECAP
1. Another Impending Storm
2. Return of The TigerSharks Pt. 1
4. Plunging into Another Beginning
5. Depths of Deception
6. Gut her like a Fish
7. Tides of Unforgotten Memories
8. A Flash Flood of Problems Pt. 1
9. A Flash Flood of Problems Pt. 2
10. Maelstrom in a Form of Malice
11. Uncovering Secrets From the Deep
12. Drowning her Once and for All
13. Swimming into Murky Waters
14. When the Tsunami Hits
15. The Truth Finally Emerges
16. Cry me a River
17. A Fishy Family Reunion
18. Return of the Stingrays Pt. 1
19. Return of The Stingrays Pt. 2
20. When a Shark Bites Back
21. Bathing in a Pool of Hope
22. Diving the Unfathomable
23. Visiting the Kraken
24. Message in a Bottle Pt. 1
25. Message in a Bottle Pt. 2
26. Thunderstorm of Events
27. Circled by Sharks
28. Into the Coral Reef
29. Waves of Incoming Problems
30. Caught in a Fishing Net
31. The Fire Corals Pt. 1
32. The Fire Corals Pt. 2
33. Diving into a New World
34. Fishing for a New Love Interest?
35. H 2 Hoe
36. Going with the Flow
37. Water Under the Bridge Pt. 1
38. Water Under the Bridge Pt. 2
39. A Downpour of Depression
40. Floating on Dangerous Thoughts
41. Submerged into Confusion
42. Confusion into Submerged
43. Drinking from the Devil's Chalice Pt. 1
44. Drinking from the Devil's Chalice Pt. 2
45. Another Night to Remember
46. The Aqueduct to Being an Adult
47. Fountain of Tears
48. When Hurricanes Collide
49. Surviving an Armada Pt. 1
50. Surviving an Armada Pt. 2
51. Waves of Nostalgia
52. Whirlpool of Reality
53. A Large Ripple for a Small Ocean
BONUS: The Conversation
BONUS 2: The Road Trip

3. Return of The TigerSharks Pt. 2

48.8K 2.3K 3.4K
By kobealcala

I lazily stood up off the bench as my head ran around with so many thoughts. I can't do it. This school's system is so twisted that I actually feel like throwing up.

Without a doubt, fear ran through my whole body as I walked off to go to the pool. I wasn't even mad about me seeing the boys again, I was mad because I don't belong here! The only reason why everything happened so dramatic last year was because I was in an all boys swim team!

"Okay team!" Coach Alex's voice echoed through the room, gaining my attention. "I have an important announcement!" He spoke excitedly.

All the boys were already inside the pool, except for me, subtly making me wanna walk faster.

I quietly got myself inside the cold water while some of the boys awkwardly stared at me.

Their eyes felt like daggers, deeply piercing into my skin, undoubtably making me uncomfortable. Just like last time.

My eyes landed on some of their familiarly chiseled body for only a second, never failing to make my cheeks slightly heated.

"I just wanted to say that, I've decided to get an assistant coach." He let out, immediately catching all of us off guard. "Look look, before all of you go crazy, I just want you guys to know that she's really nice." He smiled at us.

It's a she?

All of the boys including me surprisingly remained quiet. We were all curious to whom this girl was?

"Who is she?" One of the boys called out.

Just before Coach Alex could've replied, the voice of the demon rapidly ringed into our ears.

There was no way in hell this is happening..

"What's up bitches!" A high pitched female voice announced her presence, appearing out of nowhere, making all of our eyes turn towards the direction the voice came from.

"Who the hell are you?" A random boy from the pool exclaimed.

"That's Kaitlyn Chanel Versace Von Gucci for all of you!" She spoke again, strutting herself closer to the pool.

"Kaitlyn surely never did liked her actual last name." Coach Alex silently chuckled, making me furrow my brows down. "So she made her own. Isn't she just so creative?"

Oh hell no.

All of our jaws dropped down to the floor as we tried to process what was happening.

She walked over to Coach Alex with so much confidence, it made me wanna throw up. "Hey daddy." She spoke with a slutty tone in her voice as she hugged Coach Alex.

"Hey sweetheart." He laughed as he looked back at us. "I want you all to meet my daughter Kaitlyn."

What he said immediately caused all hell to break lose, the boys went insanely crazy with anger.

"Fuck this I'm out."
"I rather kill myself."
"Why she look like a twig?"
"WHAT THE HELL COACH?"
"Jesus didn't die on the cross
For this!"

Kaitlyn immediately let out the loudest screech in the world, causing all of us to cover our ears with our hands. She sounded like a cat getting thrown into a meat grinder.

She stomped her way towards us with her heels. "Listen, you small dicked animals, I totes will not tolerate this disrespect. If you haven't already heard, I'm the fucking assistant coach." She finally reached the pool, quickly squatting down to look at us. "And I can make all of your lives miserable." She threw us an evil smirk as everyone remained quiet.

Coach Alex immediately decided to talk before stuff got out of hand. "Go easy on them Kaitlyn." He anxiously laughed. "Let's start practice." He nodded his head at us as Kaitlyn got back up.

"This sucks." Trevor spoke beside me on the bench as we took a quick break. "I hate her so much. You need to beat her up like how you did to Vanessa." He tried to not burst out in laughter.

"If I have to." I slowly turned my head towards Trevor. "I will." I laughed.

Trevor was about to reply but a bunch of voices had already interrupted him, making my eyes widen.

"Hey babe!" Max smirked at me, sitting beside me and Trevor with Braxton, Logan, and Diego joining in.

I rolled my eyes at Max as I prepared to answer. "Hey fuck boy." I sighed.

Logan's eyes kept looking at me. "How was your summer?" He queried, catching my attention.

"Boring." I looked down at the floor.

"Por qué, you look so sad?" Diego's voice chimed in. "Is it because of that new girl over there?" His voice spoke, making all of us smile to ourselves.

Just before I could've replied back, the demon herself just had to interrupt.

We all sat up straight as we glanced at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn's eyes intensely looked at Diego. "I might not be your kind, but I've banged way to many to latino's to know what you're saying." She narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms at him.

My blood started to boil as I tightened my fists.

Kaitlyn let out a loud laugh as her eyes scanned our faces, which were completely painted with anger. "That's what I thought." She glared at Diego. "There's a reason why I like Donald Trump, so illegal immigrants like you can fuck off." She prepared to walk away.

Her insanely offensive comment made the boys around me drop their mouths to the floor.

"I was born here!" Diego spoke through his teeth.

That was it. What she said immediately made me explode, there's nothing I hate more than people like her.

"That's a lot coming from a scaly dried up fish." I couldn't help but snap. My mouth couldn't control itself of how angry I was at this girl. I threw her a widened smile as I watched her head snap back at me. "Don't you think?"

What I said made the boys around us widen their eyes as they covered their mouth in utter shock.

She narrowed her eyes at me as she slowly walked towards my direction. Her crappy ass heels hitting against the floor was the only thing audible to our ears.

As she finally got her crusty face close to mine, she finally decided to speak. "Who the hell are you?" She muttered seriously, her blue eyes glaring at mine.

I looked back at her. "The girl who just called you a scaly dried up fish." I whispered harshly, making her eyebrows furrow down in rage as she scoffed. "Who are you?" Emphasizing on the you.

She quietly half laughed. "Watch yourself troll, I've ruined all your high school years and made everyone hate you. Don't make me do it again." Her eyes looked up and down at my face as she ended her sentence.

She then prepared to leave, but quickly paused to say something. "Your friend Mason's dick tasted good by the way." She let out proudly, proceeding to walk away.

That was it, I'm not letting this bitch go.

I felt completely furious, my blood was already boiling and I had more than enough energy in me to do what I needed to do.

My feet immediately sprinted after her, I just needed to beat her up, I just needed to!

Every step I took towards her, the more her words kept replaying in my head.

As I quickly prepared to snatch her hair back, a pair of strong arms just had to pull me back, causing me to let out a loud scream. "Get off!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Steven huskily whispered behind my ear.

I thrashed my body around but his grip around me only got stronger. "Stop!" My voice exclaimed. "Steven stop!" I kept banging my head back towards his face.

"Arielle calm down." His head laying on my neck. "Don't stoop down to her level." He continued to whisper. "Karma will bite her back in the ass, I promise you. Just calm down."

I watched her disappear as my vision started to get blurry.

"Fuck you!" I kicked and punched out of Steven's arms but he didn't stop. "Please Steven I need to punch her! Please I beg you, please." My voice started to crack as I felt tears started to run down my cheeks.

I was so mad and everyone could tell.

All the boys looked at me in pity, which just fueled my rage even more.

"Shhh." Steven sat down on the floor with me, keeping his tight grasp around my body. "It's okay. I'm here. Forget her."

Trevor looked at me as he clenched his jaw. "Where the hell is the Coach?" He called out. "Steven you need to let her go. I swear to god, if you don't let her beat that bitch up, I will." He nodded his head left and right as he looked like he was about to explode.

"Dude you can't hit a girl." One of the boys spoke out loud.

Trevor immediately rolled his eyes back. "That demonic entity isn't a girl!" Trevor exclaimed. "She doesn't even look like one!"

"True."
"She looks like a twig."
"Mhhm."
"Dude I'm dying with laughter!"
"Amen to that."

The boys agreed with what Trevor said. My hands rapidly wiped away the tears out of my face as I felt Steven's grip around me disappear.

"Are you calm now?" His calm yet subtly raspy voice queried behind me.

I didn't answer, instead, just furiously got up as I ran my hand through my hair, all of the boy's looking at me.

I had enough, this is bullshit, forget this team, forget that girl, fuck everyone. I've had it. It's my first day in college and I'm already freaking crying.

Suddenly, Coach Alex's voice appeared out of nowhere. "Hey guys I'm back! I'm sorry I left, I went to go get water bottles for you gu-" he immediately stopped talking the second he landed his worried eyes at me. "Oh no what happened?"

I immediately walked towards him, my fists clenched so tight, I'm pretty sure it can break a skull right now.

My feet stopped walking as I got in front of him, preparing to talk. "Your daughter happened." My voice boomed loudly, walking past him to grab all my things to leave this place.

What a great way to celebrate my first fucking day in college!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THERES A STORM COMING FOR KAITLYN, AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN UMBRELLA, SHE BETTER START PRAYING! I HATE HER! AND ALSO I'L TRY MY BEST TO PUBLISH TWO CHAPTERS A DAY! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
The Race By Sophie

Teen Fiction

512 24 20
My life is just one big race, never slowing down, never stopping. I swim competitively, so I know lots of people all over the world. But they don't k...
30.3K 941 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
146K 4.3K 38
This is a sequel to 'Unrequited Love' but can be read as a stand alone. --- "Seriously? An animal zoo?" I ask her incredulously. "Why do you guys hav...