My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..

5.9K 253 12
By TheCreative3

Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But Only Accompany The Power Of Them...

"What were you doing?!"Luke screeched as I rummaged a hand through my hair.

"I-I-I don't know"I spoke out difficulty.

"Fuck"Luke groaned "Blair...I know how easy it is to fall for the love,the feeling,the lust...but you need to remember: What he did to you was painful..I know you try to laugh it off with him and me but I know you're hurting"

"You know Luke... I really do love you.."I smiled out.

"Blair, I love you too"He spoke in the same tone.

"I keep forgetting and it's annoying the life out of me!He's getting married to Kristen!"I spoke with gritted teeth,in anger at myself.

Luke put his arms around me.

"If I can say anything about you..it's that he will realise what he's let go after you've left"He whispered.

"But the thing is, I don't want him to go through that..the pain of having someone leave them. I went through the that when my mum went.."

"Sweetheart, a dog will carry on biting you until you leave"

"A dog doesn't bite unless you hurt them and if you leave the door open, then he'll follow you and learn that you can easily walk away"

Ethan needs to realise that...that I won't be around once he's married, I won't be around after he's officially not mine.

"I'll be back, no stupidness this time"I quickly whispered and ran out incase he tried to stop me.

I slightly opened Ethan's door, cautious of Kristen and Liam's sleeping bodies.

One body though,was tossing and turning.

I tiptoed towards him and prayed to God that no one woke up.

I kneeled down in front of him, his eyes open yet his mouth open to gasp in fright.

"Shh"I covered his mouth instantly as I said that and grabbed hold of his hand, getting him out of bed and outside the door, he didn't hesitate once he realised it was me but stared at me in astonishment.

I was the one to push him against the wall, with my hand still over his mouth and his eyes piercing through mine.

"Now,listen up...I'm not going to take my hand off of your mouth and you're going to listen to every word I say; if I took my hand away I know your sweet words will woo me and your lips will tempt me. Okay?"I whispered against him, his eyes just closing slightly in response.

"I am certainly not your doll, I'm not a toy and I'm not going to be messed around with...here's something I need to get off my chest: you're marrying Kristen, she will be your w-w-wi- fuck it, she will be your partner. I am not a mistress. I will not be that woman. If you keep toying with me, I will leave and I swear to you, you will never see my face again"I finished and closed me eyes in pain.

"Ethan Baker, you really are my personal asshole"I mumbled, trying to smile or chuckle but I couldn't.

Opening them again after a second, his hand went over mine to remove it from his mouth.

"I forgot to say something yesterday..."I spoke softly as I looked down.Pain arose in my chest and my throat closed up,hurting.

"Congratulations"

I turned around to go and started walking away.

His hand grabbed my wrist as my body pressed against his.

His hands wrapped around my waist in a sudden haste and he put his head at the crook of my neck.Just breathing in like he was never going to hold me again.His touch sent fire and comfort around my body.

At that thought, tears pricked my eyes.

Before I could stop them they were running down my face and my breathing was a mess.

His grip only got tighter as we stayed in that position.

His hand was removed from my waist whilst he held my hands and placed it around his back.So I was holding him back.

His chest arose as I felt my neck get wet.

"I fucking hate you"I cried out in his shoulder, holding on to him tightly. I never wanted to let him go.

"Stop now" I whispered after crying hysterically.

I pulled away from him and wiped his tears from his eyes with my thumb.

"You stop too"He whispered, his voice broken and croaky as he wiped his fingers across my tears.

"Do me a favour baby, don't let any guy do this to me again"

"Don't worry, I won't even let any guy come near you again"He spoke seriously.

I let out a little chuckle "you're unbelievable"

"And you're the one that got away"

------------------775 words----------------

Hi!Im sorry it's short but I promise I shall update soon to make up for it! I wanted this to be short for them people that enjoy short chapters as I realised I don't do many, but I shall be back onto long chapters after this and have the rare short one as the story progresses!Anyway,how are you?I hope you're lovely as always!🍩

If you liked this chapter then please tell me by leaving a comment, vote, share or fan!😘

I love hearing you feedback and reading your comments they really do make me smile and express my passion of writing clearly; Thankyou so so much, I couldn't ask for better fans!💙

As you may know I do shoutouts in each of my chapters and I'm sorry that I'm not doing it in this one but I promise I'll do twice as much in the next update(which will be quite soon)!Till then I hope you have a wonderful day and night!🐶

I love you all and...💩

Stay smiling you're beautiful!❤️💜💚💛💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 80.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
721 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
5.5K 123 34
love at first sight is too cliche. imagine if you started to fall for someone right when you are diagnosed with a rare eye condition which is destin...