Love by Betrayal

By SlayingBella

Nikki Bella has it all, the perfect boyfriend Seth Rollins and the Divas Championship. Roman Reigns is in a g... More

Nikki
Roman
A/N
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Roman
New Book!❤️
Nikki
~ New Book ~
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Need a Cover
Nikki
Epilogue

Nikki

3.6K 95 9
By SlayingBella

Why? How? How didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I know that Seth was cheating on me? What did I do to deserve this? I got up from the bench, I grabbed my suitcase and throw my things in. Tears are falling down my cheeks, I fall to my knees. My locker room door opens, I saw Marcella and Quinn.

Quinn knees down to my level "Hey Niks, Roman told us what happened." I put my head down and cried. Marcella and Quinn hugged me tight, I wiped my tears. Marcella rubbed my back "Hey, how about I invite everyone over and we drink some wine and take your mind off things?" I nodded "Thanks girls. I really need to distract myself tonight." Quinn smiled "Of course. And I'll tell the boys to buy beer for themselves." Marcella nodded and handed me my suitcase.

"We'll come and get you when you're ready. Or just meet us at catering." "Okay." They gave me one last hug before leaving. I continued packing my things. I threw on my Bella shirt and black leggings with my white sneakers. I picked up my suitcase and Divas Title before turning off my locker room lights and walking out. I walked to catering and saw Marcella and Quinn talking to Dean,Roman, and Dolph. I tapped Quinn on the shoulder.

"Hey Niks, you ready to go?" "Yea." She nodded "Hey Cella, let's go. Hey boys don't forget the beer." "We won't." Me, Marcella, and Quinn got in the car and drove to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 763 27
WWE Superstars Roman Reigns & Brie Bella caught their eyes at each others. They want to take the next level when they're together. Their lives will c...
11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
217K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...
38.4K 659 35
Clara is a new diva signed to the WWE, and her journey with her new career and love life is Legendary.