5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

By darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... More

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 19 { p. 2 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 9

33.3K 902 365
By darnedluke

Today is a Sunday , lazy day . I just woke up about 20 minutes ago . I'm currently in bed scrolling through my twitter feed . It's summer vacation , if you were wondering why I'm not in school. @DianaSOS5: I really got to get out of bed .

After pressing tweet I got my lazy butt out of my bed. My warm sweet comfy bed ... No I can't leave you . Baby I'll be back don't worry , Mama loves you. Okay I really have to go . I made my bed , brushed my teeth and went downstairs for some cereal . I ran downstairs and into the kitchen . I opened the cupboards grabbing a bowl for my lovely Apple Jacks . Adam bought me a new box yesterday so I'm not going to have a fit today. I poured the milk and cereal in the bowl . When I was done eating I went back into my room. The boys are staying in Florida for a while . They decided to just do their recording/writing out here in Miami .

I haven't seen them for about a week, it's been lonely in the house Adam is mostly gone . But today he is leaving to the UK for 2 weeks and he is having the boys stay with me or I stay with them . It's going to be weird for me at first knowing I'm going to be with them on a daily basis for 2 weeks . Adam is going to give me money before he leaves . Enough for food , movies , and junk. I'm currently on my phone watching their Keeks.

Whenever I'm down I watch them and suddenly I'm filled with so much happiness I can make a whole hurd of animals happy . My favorite Keek is when Michael and Calum sing Mama Mia . Michael's voice is so hot , Calum's is angelic then you have Ashton's weird little cute laugh that just makes my whole day all the time . I laid down to watch them all .

I heard a knock at my door and I got up to open it . There was an upset Adam standing there ,"What's wrong?" I asked. "I hate to leave you alone , especially since you are under my care . I trust these four boys but then again I don't. Be good, they get here around 2:30 " . He weakly smiled at me and we started to walk down the stairs.

"I'll be fine and you will be back before you know it " I assured him . Adam and I have been getting close these past few weeks when he is here and isn't tired . We talk like father and daughter , I really like this home so far and I hope I am here to stay . I doubt he would but I really do hope .

"Here there is 1,000 on it and I will add more if you are spending it wisely ..." He put an emphasis on the are. "... I got the bank to put you're actual name on it . So here you go , please spend it wisely Diana I really trust you." He smiled and grabbed his two suitcases and carry on . The taxi was honking for him to go already , "Alright Diana be good , see you in two weeks " I gave him a hug , and he left out the door . I had an hour till the boys came so I'll just do whatever till then. I put on some peach neon shorts , and a floral crop top . I slipped on my white converse and walked outside . Adam had a swing set in the back so I decided to finally try it out . I put on my music , currently on "Dear Maria , Count Me In " by All Time Low. I sat down on the seat feeling it's warmness on my thighs . I started to swinging feeling nothing but the air and hearing the music .

It was quite peaceful , I feel when I'm swinging I have no cares in the world . I'm above the ground where my worries can't touch me . More songs passed along , but this one song came on and I almost lost my senses .

I started to tear up , the song was just meaningful . I just swung on the swing , then that's when the part came on . "I never thought I had the words to say it but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside of my arms ." , ahaha yeah it was More Than This by One Direction . I love that song I used to dedicate it to Michael all the time on twitter and spam him with it asking for a follow. Michael is just , whoa . All of them are but I can't , not one bit , and they wouldn't so yeah. My music turned off and the ringtone started "You're just a little bit out of my limit..." I ran towards it and answered the unknown call.. "I like your ringtone , it's cute" a deep voice said on the other line . "...FUCK YOU JAMES" I ran inside locked the doors and hid in Adam's closet . My phone rang again and I didn't answer it . Instead I huddled into a ball praying it was all a dream and he would go away. I heard rocks being thrown at the windows I walked in to the bedroom , out of the closet. I peaked out the window and saw Calum throwing rocks . I smiled and ran downstairs opening the door for them. "Diana we called you , well Ashton did and he said all you said was fuck you James . " Michael began "We didn't know what to do".

"Ashton I'm going to kill you , I thought you were James my old foster parent who used to uhmm beat me." I weakly smiled walking into the living room.

"I'm sorry " Ashton said giving me a small hug .

They all chose their rooms and sat down with me. "Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes" I heard as I watched tv . It was below a whisper but I heard it . "You could own me , you don't even know me" another whisper . I was laughing to myself by now ."But I could feel you crying" oh gee another one . This is adorable . "Diana " .

I looked at each of them and we all started laughing . "I thought I should just lighten the moment " Michael confessed . So he started it . How cute . And cliché , hah .. Wait what's funny ? I'm weird.

I sat in the living room all day , the boys would switch two every time to play on the game/arcade room. There were conversations here and there but it was a bummy day. Now it was 11:42, I was wide awake eating Oreo cookie ice cream with some Pepsi on the side . All the boys were in the room , tv off us just eating and laughs here and there . "Let's play a game guys I'm bored and not tired at all" I stated. "Would you rather?" Ashton asked. "No" was all he got . I laughed and said "That's too easy" . "Twister?" Luke smiled . "NO!" The rest of us shouted . "Truth or dare??" Calum asked . "Yes!" I smiled , the other boys agreeing as well. "Luke , Truth or Dare " I evilly smiled . "Dare" he smirked ,"I dare you to hump the couch " I laughed.

"Okay" was all he said before he jumped up from his spot and started humping the couch. He came back when he was done , all of us laughing at how weird and funny that was .

"Diana truth or dare" Luke smiled ." Dare" I laughed.

"I dare you to lick your big toe " he laughed . "Challenge accepted " I took my sock off and pulled my foot close to my mouth. I licked my big toe and put my sock back on , the boys with a funny disgusted face on while laughing. We all asked each other doing stupid dares . Calum jumped into the pool with only his boxers on, Ashton made out with his hand , Michael stripped into his boxers he had to stay like that for 7 turns . It was my turn again and I was about to pick truth . "Diana , Truth or Dare" Ashton smiled wickedly . "Dare butt-head " I laughed putting a gummy bear into my mouth. He smirked and said "I dare you to kiss Michael .!"

-Oh snap.... I put stuff in italics a lot I gotta stop -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.2K 101
This where you imagine that you are dating,married,or sibling with 5SOS.
74.7K 1.3K 20
Fighting brought them together, hopefully it won't tear them apart.
6.1K 281 14
"love is inevitable, and it was unintentional to fall for you. i may have made a mistake but you're the best mistake i have ever made."
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]