Roommates

By iciclesthecat

Sanji lives alone in his two bedroom apartment and a little someone is there to accompany him. More

Flyers
Getting to Know You
Sick Moss
Luffy's Party
Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts
Luffy's Impeccable Timing
Summer Days
Daddy Hawkeyes and Red Zeff
Some Celebration
Three Months
Lacking Two Years
I Won't Give Up
Flood of Memories
When he loved me
Remember
Nami's Plan
Babysitting Tony
Zoro's Surprise
Finding Zoro
Spending Time With Tony
Honeymoon Night
What to do
The Man with. Bullet Shoulder
Hes Not Coming
Sanji
Zoro
Fire Is A Sign
The Underground Fire
Interrogation
Coming Home
He Cries

Green and Gold

2.7K 97 158
By iciclesthecat

A/N: Well, I've done it. Everything is official and took a REALLY long time to make. You can thank me later

As the day arrived Sanji stood in the church adjusting his cufflinks and looking in he mirror. A mint green vest and bow tie fit along with his white tux with a black collar and cuffs. And a black strip running down the side of his slacks. Nami gasped walking into the room along with, Vivi, Robin, Koala, and Conis. Sanji smiled turning to them as they all wore an array of golden and green dresses.

"Sanji you look so handsome." Conis smiled.

"Why thank you my lady." Sanji hummed.

While in the other room Zoro straightened his bow tie thanks to his father. Of course, he wore black and had a golden bow tie and vest. He looked at the clock, just a few more minutes.

"Zoro!"

He turned to the little boy dressed up in a little white tux. His curly brown hair slicked back and a wide smile on his face.

"Tony don't you look handsome?" Zoro smiled.

The boy skipped up to him as Zoro scooped him up and place him on his hip.

"Are you and Sanji gonna have kids?" Tony asked.

"We can't have kids. We need a mommy for that."

Tony frowned, "Oh. But. Do you want kids?"

"Yeah. I'd like a few. Maybe a couple for you to play with."

Tony smiled, "Really? You'd let me play with your kids?"

"Unless I have a daughter, then I'd kill yah."

Tony gulped as Zoro laughed.

"I'm only teasing Tony."

The boy shook his head, "I'm the Flower Boy Chopper!"

"Did Sanji say it was okay?"

The boy nodded, "Sanji looks real handsome. Nami said your jaw's gonna drop."

Zoro chuckled, "I wouldn't expect less from the prince himself."

Tony chuckled as Zoro set him down.

"Tony! It's time!" Robin called.

The boy perked up as Robin walked in. She was one of the women wearing a mint green dress. Tony smiled going up to her and taking her hand.

"They will be calling you down in a moment. Cook-san, he's breath taking." She smiled.

"As I told Tony-"

The boy gave him a sour look.

"I mean Chopper, I wouldn't expect less from the prince himself."

She giggled, "I"m glad things turned out well in the end."

"Yo, they want you up there now bro." Franky said poking his head in.

Zoro nodded leaving, only to have Franky stop him, he pulled out a comb and slicked back Zoro's hair. And. Adjusted the crooked bow.

"There you go, go get him brother." Franky said giving a thumbs up.

A few other of the groomsmen, which consisted of Franky, Mihawk, Ussop, Luffy, Ace, Sabo, and Smoker, gathered behind Zoro as they walked outside. People gathered in two separate sides, mostly family and friends. Besides. The four blondes sitting in the back on Sanji's side. All hiding behind sunglasses and caps. Zoro turned standing next to the priest as he folded his hands in front of his lap.

"I'm only going to say this once." Mihawk muttered.

Zoro cocked his head to hear his father better.

"I'm. I'm happy for you." He said.

Zoro turned to him with a wide eye, Mihawk had a smirk on his face.

"Dad." Zoro muttered.

Violins picked up perking up Zoro to Nami who wore one of the gold dresses, Vivi, Robin, Pernoa, Koala, Conis, and Tashigi. All wearing the gold and green dresses lined up on the other side. They all giggled waiting for Zoro's expression. The Violins switched to a different tune as the guests got up. Tony skipped then stopped dropping a handful of petals, then he skipped and stopped. He guests giggled at him. Before there was a soft gasp, Tony skipped up to Zoro.

"Did I do good?" Tony asked.

"Very good."

When Zoro looked up again, his heart skipped a beat, his breath hitched. Sanji slowly approached him, with his arm linked with his father with a bouquet of white, green, and yellow roses in his nimble fingers. The girls awed as Zoro sniffled, Sanji smiled softly. As they stood before Zoro, then it was Sanji's turn to get all emotional. His eyes started to water as a smile was spread across his face.

"Who presents this man's hand in marriage?" The priest asked.

"I do." Zeff said.

"Zoro as you receive your groom's hand, I'd like you yo shake his father's hand." The priest said.

Zoro stepped forward shaking Zeff's hand, before they stepped back. Zeff sighed turning to Sanji and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, my son." He said.

Sanji smiled as Zeff sat down, he stepped forward.

"Will you give Nami your flowers." The priest asked.

Sanji turned to Nami handing off his flowers before taking Zoro's hands.

"Zoro." Sanji muttered, "Your crying."

He reached up and wiped away his tears, having the crowd go in small awes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bring Vinsmoke Sanji and Roronoa Zoro together in happy matrimony. If anyone objects to these two being wed. Speak now, or forever hold your peace." The priest spoke.

The three blondes sat uneasy. Besides the sister. She smiled.

"You may be seated."

They all sat, as the priest turned to Sanji.

"Sanji, you may speak your vows." He said.

He nodded rummaging in his breast pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of paper.

"Zoro, the day we met was fun and unexpected, the day you moved in and became my roommate and my best friend. We shared memories together and split a couple of drinks. Between all our bickering and fighting, teasing and laughing, scary movies and late night talking. I fell in love. With an amazing man like you. You spent three months trying to get my memory back and every time you failed." Sanji choked up, as a tear rolled down his cheek, "You got back up and kept trying. I love you Roronoa Zoro."

The crowd was moved by Sanji's words, Zoro smiled cupping his cheek and rubbing away the tears. He leaned in and kissed his forehead. Sanji sniffled and looked up at him.

"Zoro, you may speak your vows."

"I may not move you with fancy words like what you've done with everyone here. But. My words have meaning that you will understand." Zoro said.

Sanji smiled as Zoro pulled back pulling out a wrinkled sheet of lined paper.

"Sure, I'm not fancy, I don't know all 47 wines you have at the Baratie-"

"64." Sanji chuckled.

"Whatever, but. I don't need to be an expert to express the way I feel about you. We did start as roommates and best friends who bicker and share a drink every so often. But. As you said, between your cooking, partying all night, hangover mornings. I fell in love with you. The reason why you never got any more phone calls about being roommates, is cause I took the signs down."

Sanji smiled and rolled his eyes.

"But if I didn't, we might of not be here. Before our family and friends. Confessing our love to each other. I love you Vinsmoke Sanji."

"Zoro, repeat after me."

" I, Zoro , take you Sanji, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Zoro smiled rubbing his thumb over Sanji's hand, "I, Zoro , take you Sanji , to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"Sanji repeat after me."

" I, Sanji, take you Zoro, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Sanji smiled clutching his hands tighter, "I, Sanji, take you Zoro, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"May I have the rings please?"

Tony broke out of line holding a soft yellow pillow, two golden rings sat on it. He walked up to them and smiled bright. They took each other's rings Tony smiled stepping back and tripping on his shoelace. Both Zoro and Sanji grabbed the small boys arm before he fell back into the grass. They helped him up as he thanked them and trotted up to his step dad. Sanji and Zoro rejoined hands smiling.

"Zoro, you may speak."

"I, Zoro give you Sanji this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Zoro slipping the ring on his finger.

He hummed looking at the sparking gold, Zoro kissed his ring.  And looked up at Sanji.

"I, Sanji give you Zoro. this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said putting his ring on.

Zoro smiled softly taking both of Sanji's hands. They looked to the priest who snapped shut his book and smiled.

"I pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may now kiss the groom." He said.

Zoro took no time cupping Sanji's cheeks and kissing him roughy. The crowd cheered and clapped for the happy couple. Zoro pulled back before they embraced each other.
They pulled back before going into the church, people followed to the party that took place inside. Zoro stood on the sidelines as Zeff and Sanji danced around in the makeshift ballroom. Sanji was so graceful with his father. Even if he was missing a foot. Zoro smiled to himself looking down to the champagne.

"Come on, it's your turn to dance with Sanji." Robin said.

Zoro looked up as the woman was already helping him off his seat and pushed him into the opening. He stood in the middle of the floor. Sanji turned to him and smiled.

"You know I can't dance." Zoro huffed.

"Then, we don't have to dance." Sanji smiled.

He pulled Zoro close taking his hand and placing his hand on his shoulder. Zoro wrapped an arm around Sanji's waist. They slowly swayed gazing into each other's eyes. To them, it only seemed it was just them. In that moment. It was just them. Nothing around them seemed to matter. Sanji smiled wrapping his arms around Zoro's neck and rested his head on his arm. Zoro chucked wrapping his arms around his waist and kissed Sanji's cheek before resting his head on Sanji's.

"I don't remember the last time I was this happy." Sanji muttered.

"I do." Zoro said.

"Yeah?"

"When you stood in the rain, begging me for me to forgive you. That was the happiest moment of my life."

"Oh? and this isn't?"

"Of course, it's the most important moment in our lives."

Sanji smiled and rubbed his cheek against Zoro's jaw.

"I love you, so much."

Zoro chuckled, "I love you too much."

The music stopped as the two stopped, as there was soft clapping. Sanji and Zoro stepped off the dance floor. Ace, Luffy and Sabo were all tied to three chairs there faces puffed and looked pretty mad.

"They tried to get into the cake. So I stopped them." Zeff huffed.

"I guess we should cut it for our guests." Sanji said.

The three perked up, "Guys! They are gonna cut the cake!"

Sanji rolled his eyes taking Zoro's hand, the crowd soon emerged over to the couple.

"I thought it would be nice and take up your offer." Sanji said.

Zoro cocked a brow as Sanji walked behind the cake unsheathing the white katana with some of the blade embedded into Sanji's wedding ring. Zoro smiled and chuckled.

"You said you wanted to cut the cake with one of your swords? Was I wrong?" Sanji asked placing the back of the blade on his shoulder.

Zoro smirked seeing Sanji weld the blade like he was a swordsmen himself. He hated to admit it, but he wanted to take the sword and cut off-

"Hey! Earth to moss head, we gonna cut this or not?" Sanji huffed.

Zoro chuckled, "Yeah."

Sanji smirked removing his sword from his shoulder as Zoro took his place behind him. He kissed Sanji's neck has his fingers laces with both of his pale slender fingers. Sanji giggled as Zoro rested his chin on Sanji's shoulder. They glanced to each other before there fingers tightened and they looked to the cake.

"This ones for Kuina." Sanji muttered.

"Yeah. For my sister." Zoro agreed.

They cut the cake cutting the white frosting pedals and flowers. As the cake was cut and served Sanji sat next to Zoro who cleaned off the blade of his sword. Sanji glanced to Zoro using some special ball thing to the blade. He smirked getting an idea.

"Zoro." Sanji said.

Zoro turned getting frosting across his cheek and on his lips. Sanji laughed sitting back in his seat.

"Real mature." Zoro chuckled taking a napkin to his cheek.

Sanji stopped him by kissing and licking away the frosting. He sat back as there was a soft dusting of pink on Zoro's cheeks.

"Sanji! You gotta toss the bouquet!" Nami said.

He perked up turning to the few single women making a small group. They smiled as Sanji got up as Nami handed him the flowers.

"You gotta turn around and throw it over your head." Nami said.

Sanji nodded turning his back to the girls, he then tossed the bouquet into the crowd. He turned to find Tony standing there with the bouquet. Robin smiled and scooped him up.

"Looks like your getting married next." Robin said.

Tony screamed tossing away the flowers to Nami who smirked turning to Vivi who rolled her eyes. Sanji smiled.

"Okay we have to get pictures!"

As the long day ended Sanji and Zoro ended the day with a surprise. Mihawk and Zeff approached there sons handing them both an envelope.

"There's a car outside waiting for you." they said, "You might want to go now, or. You will miss your flight."

"But we need to pack, and our tuxes."

"Already taken care of. We payed for the tuxes to be transferred over to your honeymoon destination." Mihawk said.

"Just get out of here." Zeff said.

They nodded as they took hands going down to the car that sat outside. The guests waved goodbye and all as the two got in and the car drove off with a just married on the back. Sanji finished waving before he slumped against Zoro's shoulder. Zoro yawned stretching his arms on the back of the car.

"Oh my god. Those shitty greasers." Sanji growled.

"What?" Zoro asked.

Sanji looked up at him, "We're going to Dressrosa. The resort of love."

"Tch, it's just a normal place where couples go." Zoro said.

Sanji pursed his lips untying his bow. They arrived at the airport getting there bags out of the trunk and getting there stuff.

"Mr. Roronoa's?" A woman asked.

"Yes."

"Please, right this way."

They followed the woman to a gate where a jet was waiting for them. They looked to each other before boarding the jet. It seemed to be the only two of them. They blinked before sitting down in the chairs across from each other. The woman put there bags in the overhead cabinets before leaving.

"Well, this is nice."

Zoro slumped back pursing his lips, "I guess."

"Awe, are you pouting?"

"Tch."

"Why are you pouting?"

"I can't sit next to you."

Sanji smiled getting up and kissing Zoro softly.

"In just an hour, we will be sleeping together once more."

Zoro smirked cupping Sanji's cheeks, he kissed him again harder running his tongue across Sanji's lips. He pulled back.

"No, our first time will not be in a plane." Sanji huffed sitting down.

"Please fasten your seat belts, we will be in Dressrosa in just under an hour."

They did as told as the plane took off going up into the air on its way to Dressrosa. Sanji soon fell asleep as Zoro watched his home grow smaller then disappear under the clouds. He sighed then turned to Sanji asleep against his palm. Zoro chuckled then looked back out the window.

Once the couple got to the city of love. Zoro and a very drowsy Sanji walked through the Resort. It was a lovers play place. Couples resort.

"You must be the Roronoa's, Please please follow I will take you to your room."

They followed hand and and hand walking down the halls made of bamboo and doors made of wood. They completely walked out of the resort to a secluded cabin. The man opened the door and handed them each a card.

"No one will come to disturb you, the couples activities and room service is inside. Please enjoy your stay."

"Thanks, we will."

They shut the door turning on the lights. A large bed was in the middle of the room. Champange in an ice bucket was by the bed.

"I'm going to change in this bathroom. You go explore." Sanji said.

Zoro nodded before looking around, there wasn't really much besides a closet a bathroom and the bedroom. Zoro yawned taking off his tux, he opened his case to find the bag for his tux. He went into the closet to hang it up and changing into his pajama bottoms. But. Once he stepped out. Sanji sat on the bed hugging his knees. Dressed in the pink vest black spandex shorts ears and knee socks.

"Cat got you tongue, Marimo?" Sanji hummed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 945 25
Zoro's unbelievable prize: a 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆!
3.4K 105 12
After Sanji and zoro eat a fruit on a island, they realise it had something to do with Zoro's "sickness"..... MATURE CONTENT! 13+!!! -sex -cursing ...
112K 3.9K 15
Sanji and Zoro work at a private detective agency together. They're constantly asked to do odd jobs and, even though they argue the whole time, they...
111K 4.4K 56
Sanji and Zoro get blasted by pollen while out on an island, getting attacked and injured. After resting they wake up but something feels different.