WereCoyote | Damon Salvatore...

By -stilesunicorn

[BOOK 1 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert lost her parents and her life came crashing down. Elena, Emilia's t... More

Intro & Cast
o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
b o o k t w o

t w o

23K 575 445
By -stilesunicorn

Emilia

I've imagined my fantasy mornings where birds would chirp and all that Cinderella life. But what I totally didn't expect, was my Aunt Jenna barging in my room asking about her outfit. Apparently, she's going to Jeremy's parent-teacher conference; which I totally think is useless since there is nothing to talk about.

"Hair up or down?" Aunt Jenna asks before putting her hair up. "Sexy." I mutter as I yawn. I'm still laying in bed and watching my aunt model for me; which isn't entertaining.

Aunt Jenna then places her hair down, "You want me to be honest?" I ask as she nods. "You look like a chicken laid an egg on your head."

"Up it is. Now get up you'll be late for school." Aunt Jenna says before leaving me squirming in my room. Ugh! If suffering in life can get any harder.

"Hurry up, Mia!" Aunt Jenna yells from downstairs causing me to groan before standing up. I knocked on the bathroom door making sure Jeremy nor Elena were in.

When I heard nothing I opened the bathroom that had three doors; call us crazy.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I picket out a simple outfit; black ripped jeans, white crop top, and black converse. I tied my hair in a pony tail, put some mascara, and some lip gloss. I slung my backpack on my shoulder and ran down the stairs.

"What took you so long?" Elena asked with crossed arms and stood on our porch. "Period problems." I say sarcastically before running down the porch steps. "Well, I'm driving." Elena says before opening the drivers seat and sliding in. "I don't care, at least it's not Caroline." I mutter and slid in the passenger seat.

"We made it through the day yesterday." Elena said with a huge grin. "Nope. You made it through, I didn't. I mean, you met a hot guy who's willing to be your friend or more. The only person I keep meeting is Matt, and by the way how is Vicki?"

"Matt says she woke up, but she's freaking out." Elena said as she parked in the school's parking lot. "I'm freaking out and I'm not bitten." I say before unbuckling my seat belt. "Wow." Elena says chuckling before both of us stepped out of the car. "You can't wait to see Stefan, can you?" I ask her as we walk past the double doors.

"Shut up." Elena chuckles and walks towards her locker as I walk to mine. I start humming as I take out my history book. Oh, how much I hate history. I mean what's the point? Who wants to know our history?

♡ ♡ ♡

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie explains as all of us lean on the table; obviously interested. "Ooh, I love the movie paranormal activity." I say as the three girls give me looks.

"Anyways, then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what?" Caroline ignore me, which was rude by the way, and asked Bonnie.

We're now sitting at Mystic Grill after school was done. "Aliens?" I ask with a huge grin acting like a child; which is so normal.

"So, then nothing." Elena ignores me, second time today wow, and shrugs. "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asked, and please don't mind her she's a bit of a sexual fan.

"Nope. We didn't go there." Elena said, and thank god because to be honest I did not want details.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said and I almost barfed. "Smut? Eww, Caroline please. And why would they make a handshake?" I say in a disgusted tone. "Oh, I forgot we had a kid here." Caroline said and I gave her a death glare. If looks could kill!

"We just talked for hours."

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"Profoundly disgusting." I covered my face with my hands and took a deep breath. Cool down, Emilia. Do not kill Caroline, do not kill Caroline.

Suddenly, Elena gets up from her seat and takes her bag. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asked as she looked up at Elena. "Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do."

Elena then walked away and to the door. "Oh no, she's going to his house. I really wanna see his house, so see ya!" I wave to the girls, picked up my backpack, and ran after Elena. Once I got out, she was already sliding in the drivers seat. "Elena wait, I'm coming!" I yell before I run towards the passenger seat door.

"You want a ride home?"

"Yes, to Stefan's house."

"What? No, Mia your not coming with me."

"Elena, drive!"

"No."

"Is it too hard to press on the gas and go straight to his house?"

"No."

"What I thought, now drive!"

Elena huffed before pressing on the gas and driving to the street. "See it wasn't that hard." I say once we were driving on the road. Elena chuckled and shook her head, "I'm probably gonna regret taking you with me." I faked a gasp, "Oh no, I'll be worth your while. And plus it's not like you had a choice, right?" Elena rolled her eyes, "Right."

I turned on the radio and a Taylor Swift song came on. "Or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah." I sang along with the radio. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now."

Suddenly, the radio was turned off. I turned towards Elena fuming with anger. "Your voice is horrible, Mia."

"It's all about the fun your having, Elena. Not how your voice sounds." I say softly but fuming with anger. You could literally see the smoke coming out of my ears.

"We're here." Elena spoke as the car came to a halt. "How do you know where he lives?" I asked as we both stepped out of the car.

"The Salvatore's are one of the founders family." Elena said before knocking on the door. Nobody answered, so I turned the knob and eerily the door opened. "Mia, you can't just get in here like you own the place." Elena hisses as I walk towards what looks like the living room. "The door was opened, not my problem."

"Stefan? Yo, Stefan!" I yell as a crow flies into the house. I turn around and there is a handsome guy standing there smirking. "I...I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...open." Elena apologizes causing me to chuckle. "What she means is, you should make sure the door is closed. You don't want a fairy to break in and catch a spell on you." I say sarcastically and walk around.

"You guys must be Elena and Emilia. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." Damon smirks at us. "He didn't tell me he had a brother." Elena said as Damon took us to another room. "Of course he wouldn't." I mutter and look around the room. "Well, Stefan's not one to brag. Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second."

"Wow. This is your living room?" Elena says in awe as she looks around the living room. "I know right." I say in complete awe. "Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste. I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him."

"The last one?"

"Yeah. Katherine, his girlfriend? Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes
conversation yet."

"Nope."

"Oops. Well, I'm sure it'll come up now. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end."

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end."

"I'm a fatalist. Hello, Stefan."

I look over the stairs and see Stefan standing there. "Elena. I didn't know you were coming over." Stefan says and looks over Elena. "I know. I should have called, I just-" Elena got cut off by Damon, "Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time. Isn't she, Stefan? You know, I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies. But...I have to warn you. He wasn't always such a looker."

"Thank you for stopping by, Elena. Nice to see you." Stefan says and ignores his brother, while I search the objects in the living room. I know it's none of my business, but I couldn't keep my hands to myself.

"Yeah, I should probably go. It was nice to meet you, Damon."

"Great meeting you, too, Elena."

"C'mon Mia, we're leaving."

"Yep coming." I say as I continue examining the books on the shelves. "Mia, come on." Elena says un-patiently. "Okay." I whine before leaving the shelf. "Great house. Nice meeting you, Damon. See ya at school, Stefan." I tell the brothers when I pass by them. "Lovely meeting you, Emilia."

"Call me Mia, or Em, or Emilia. Anything is ju-" I tell Damon but get cut off by Elena pulling me by the arm. "Bye." I yell before I get pulled outside the house. "This is the last time your coming with me here." Elena says before walking towards the car. "Ooh, so there is a second time?"

"Get in the car, Mia."

♡ ♡ ♡

"He's on the rebound and has raging family issues."

"Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend. Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues or cheating issues. Or amphetamine issues."

Aunt Jenna and Elena are having relationship conversations while I sit on my phone. I'm not a relationship person, saying that I've never had a boyfriend is am understandment. Also, I've never been kissed, and I'm happy like that. But I'd like to take a taste of the drug called love.

"Jeremy? Jeremy, where were you?" Aunt Jenna asks when Jeremy enters the house. "More stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you were cool. And so that's...that's cool. " Jeremy says with a smirk. "Oh, no, no, no!" Jenna throws an apple at him. "Ow! Why? Why...why did you do that?"

"Listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion."

"Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight."

I start laughing at Jeremy's comment as he goes up the stairs. "Hey, quite laughing." Jenna scolds before slapping my arm. "Sorry." I mumble and take my phone from the table. "Don't you have homework?" Jenna asks as she pulls my phone from my hand. "Hey, my phone has nothing to do with this."

"Yes it does, now go do your homework."

"Jenna, I get that you're trying to be a good parent. But I really need my phone, and plus I have to help Bonnie and Elena to hand out the pamphlets for night of the comet."

"Ugh! Promise you'll do your homework when you come back home."

"Promise."

------------------------------------------

EDITED

How r u? 🌽

I'm fine, and this chapter is so short and I'm sorry🙊

Plz vote and comment❤️

//-stilesunicorn//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.1K 26
[BOOK 3 IN THE LIA SERIES] ❝I am the catastrophe.❞ Emilia Gilbert has made so many life mistakes or as she likes to call them; catastrophes. She went...
210K 4.9K 51
[Second Book to The Unveiling Truth] For two months she was taken by the devil, she misses her home, her family, her friends. But mostly she misses h...
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
2.9K 136 57
When most people hear the name Catlin Bennett they think "Oh, yeah. Everyone knows her." She's best friends with Elena Gilbert and the adopted sister...