Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Dinah: Me And My Teacher

8.7K 84 19
By babiesharmony

Thanks  DemiCamzLauren for the idea for the imagine😊
--------------

Your P.O.V:

"Good morning class" my history teacher said from the class, I still no in the class but I heard her, I ran in and she looked at me "good morning miss (Y/L/N)" she smiled at me.

"Good morning miss Hansen" I smiled back and sit on my chair.

The class was over and I stayed in class to do the homework for my next class, I forgot to do them yesterday, I saw that miss Hansen was looking at me, I looked around, saw I was the only student here, I get up from my chair and hugged her "hey Dinah"

Well let me explain why for God sake I'm hugging my history teacher, Dinah and I are best friends, it's all start her at first day as our teacher, she didn't knew where's her class and I helped her and we become best friends without no one knows.

she hugged back immediately "Hey (Y/N)" she pulled away from the hug.

Oh...By the way... I'm in love with my best friend that happens to be my teacher.

"why'd you late today?" Dinah asked.

"I convinced my mom to give me the car and of course she didn't let me so I take my bike and well... When I was on my way to school a car almost hit me" her eyes widened in worry.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Who I need to beat? Who's that asshole?" I laughed and shook my head.

"All good, I'm okay and it was that bitch Ally" I rolled my eyes "I hate her" Dinah mouthed 'Bitch' and I laughed at the fact that she can't curse here.

"Can I come to your place today?" I asked.

"Sure babe" I bushed at the name "you cute" she made me blushed even harder.

"So after school?" Dinah nodded "by the way... Can I get a copy of the test?" I tooth smiled her.

"No" she said and I laughed "do you want me to help you study?" I set on her desk.

"Yeah sure" we heard a knock on the door.

"Dinah?" Normani, our math teacher came in and saw me "miss Hansen, can I talk to you?" She looked at me "privacy?" I looked at Dinah and she nodded.

"Okay, bye miss Hansen and thank you, bye ms Jauregui" I said smirked to myself and Dinah facepalm, Noramni eyes widened, she and our Biology Teacher, Lauren, start dating and al school knew it.

"Who told her?" I heard her saying as I get out of the class.

~end of school~

I ran out as the bell ring, I looked for Dinah's car, she saw me and hooted "over here" she said, I ran into the car and text my mom that I sleep over at Jane home, that's actually Dinah's second name so it's not a lie.

"How was school?" Dinah asked at I looked at her, with the 'really' look.

"Camila was sick so horrible" I put my legs up on the sit.

"Bish legs off, it's a new car" she hit my leg, I take off my legs.

"It's a really nice car" I said as I looked at the car "can I drive tomorrow?" I put on my cutie look.

"No" she said with out looking at me, I pout  "stop that" she said and I pout even more, she sigh "fine" I clapped my hands.

"Yay".

When we get too her house, she opened the door and I ran to the couch and I take off my shoes.

"What you wanna do?" Dinah asked as she take off her own shoes.

"Netflix and chill?" I smirked, she laugh and hit my arm "just kidding" I put my hands up to defending myself, she stopped hit me "or not" I said and she hit me again.

"Let's just watch the hundred" Dinah said eventually, we both changed for something more comfortable and go back to the living room, I'm coming her a lot so I have a few clothes here "Season 3 episode 7" Dinah said and I put the episode she said.

We were at the middle of the episode then I noticed Dinah was starting at me, I looked at her "what?" I said.

"Noting" she turned her head back to the screen, I smiled and do the same.

"Finally! Lexa and Clarke together, I was waiting for it all that season" I said.

"Me too, they are so cute together" there was a moment that we looked at each other eyes, I looked at her lips and licked mine, we heard a shot and looked back to the screen.

"What the fuck?!" We both said together.

"Lexa nooooo" I screamed "no! Clarke save your fucking girlfriend" me and Dinah were so into the show.

"Please live Lexa" Dinah said, we start crying.

The episode end, we both take a big breath.

"Dinah?" I looked at her.

"what?"

"Can I tell you something" why is my mouth talking by himself?! She nodded, okay I already start so let's finished it "I kinda... I... I like you, well more then like you" she looked at me surprised.

Dinah P.O.V:

She likes me back, she liked me back, she likes me back, did she said she likes me? She likes me back!

"(Y\N), I-" she cut me.

"I know that we can get in trouble if we'll be together, but I can't help it, I like you, I liked you since the first day I saw you lost in the hallway" I smiled at the memory of that day, I was so lost, I couldn't find my class and she helped me and a few days after I realized that I'm in love with my student "I just want you to know" she looked down "I'll just go" I stopped her from standing.

"I like you too" I said, she looked at me with a big smile on her face "and I don't care if we get into trouble, we can't help with who we fall for, beside you are 18 I'm 22 and school almost end... So 4 months to be a secret" her eyes widened.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked like a little girl, I nodded.

She lay forward and I did the same, our lips meet in the middle, her lips so soft, I can kiss them all day, I licked her bottom lips, asking to enter, she opened her mouth and I split my tongue into her mouth, our tongues moved in sync, but unfortunately we needed to breath, we pulls away.

"Wow" she said with her eyes still close, I giggled and she opened her eyes "do you wanna out with me?".

"I would love too" I was about to kiss her again but she stopped me.

"No kisses until the date" she said.

"But-"

"No" i ground and go to make us something to eat.

~morning~

Your P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and saw her... Dinah was in front of me, with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning" I said in a sleepy voice, Dinah lay on me and kiss me, I was shocked.

"Good morning babe" she smiled her beautiful smile "go brash you teeth, I'm going to make breakfast" I nodded and pecked on her lips "no kissing until the date" she murmured.

"Shut up" i said and pushed her playfully.

All the day me and Dinah were flirting with each other and sending winks, at the evening I take her to my favorite restaurant out of the town, next to the beach, that was the best night in my life and it's not over yet.

We walked on the soft sand, barefoot and holding hands, it's no or never.

"Dinah?" I stopped walking and looked at her.

"What babe?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I looked down and play in the sand with my leg, she put her hand under my chin and lifted it up, she get closer to me and kiss me, I deeper the kiss, then air become a problem, and we pulled away.

"Yes" she said, makes my smiled bigger, I took out from my pocket a ring with diamonds on it, the in side of the ring, was a quote that said 'You And I' she looked at it and smiled "You and I" she said.

I put the ring on her finger and took out my own ring "Me and You" she looked at my ring and saw the quote 'Me And You', we kissed again and of course she take a picture "send me the picture I want it as my wallpaper" I said.

"You can't put in there" she laughed.

"I don't really have friends so no one is really touching my phone" I said, i heard a beep and looked at my phone "we so cute together".

"We are" she smiled at the picture.

We keep walking, holding hands with a big smiles on our faces, This is my life from now on.

Me and my teacher!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
92.2K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG