Tickle story requests

By demonoftheearth666

This is a set of stories that I got requests for from my friends, and yes they are all about tickling. Have f... More

Crazy Cat Tickler
Unfortinate Accident
Stockade tickles
Show Tickles
Car confessions
The Tickle Booth
New Years Tickling
Playground Tickles
Fs to Tickler
Kidnapped and Tickled
Fundraising Tickles
Blackmail tickles
After the Doctor's Visit
The Losing Bet
Late Night Confessions
An Unwelcomed, yet Loving Suprise
A Forced Confession
Forest Shenanigans
A New Job
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Tickle the Stowaway

40.5K 71 24
By demonoftheearth666

Katie walked around the docks in her Hawaiian shirt, tan shorts, and flips flops that showed off her size 9 pedicured feet with red nail polish. Her blonde hair blowing in the salty wind as her blue eyes were hidden behind sunglasses.

She walked around the docks, looking at the cruise ships that were docked. "I wish I could go on one of these cruise ships." She thought to herself.

She kept walking until she saw a cruise ship that was putting cargo onboard. Her eyes widened as she stared at the cargo. She eventually found a big wooden crate. She quickly looked around, trying to find a way to distract the people. She eventually settled on an adult woman. She snuck up on the woman and pushed her off the dock before calling for help.

As soon as she called, every guard in the nearby docks ran to help the woman. While they were distracted, Katie quickly ran to the crate, opened it, and jumped inside before closing it. Her feet were against the size of the box while packing peanuts were below her, supporting her weight.

She waited for hours, waiting in the crate, before feeling the ship move. "Ok time to get out" she thought to herself. She lifted the top of the crate up, causing it to fall behind her. However, her feet manage to break through the crate. The break was clean, leaving her unscathed and perfectly trapping her feet. "Shit!" She said as she tried to pull her feet through.

"Help!" She began to yell after a few minutes of pulling. She yelled for about an hour before someone came into the cargo-hold.

The person walked up to the crate and looked inside, revealing that he was a worker. "A stowaway, huh?" He said with a smirk. Katie looked up at him, blushing brightly.

The worker turned to her feet and knocked off her flip flops, revealing the bottom of her perfect feet. "W-what are you doing?" She asked, panicking. The next thing she knew, she felt a finger gliding up and down her left foot. The tingling sensation quickly shot up her body, causing her to giggle. Her feet were super sensitive and everyone knew it. "Nohohohohoh stahahahahahp!" She begged as the worker switched to her right foot.

"So ticklish. I shouldn't keep these to myself." He said as he got up and walked out of the room. He came back with a few more workers.

The workers lifted the crate and carried her to the main deck. "Where are we going?" She asked, mustering up as much confidence as she could. She looked up, seeing clouds over her head. "Answer me!" She demanded.

Once she finished speaking, the workers dropped her before taping a sign to the front of the crate. A few minutes later, she heard an announcement. "I would like to invite everyone to our main event, tickle the stowaway."

"Oh god!" She thought to herself as she desperately tried to get out of the crate, to no avail.

She began to hear people gathering around, talking around her. "One at time please." The worker said.

Katie started to tense up as the first person walked up to her feet and began to tickle her soles. She let out a sweet loud laugh that made kids giggle.

"HAHAHAHANOHOHOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHPHAHAHAHHA!" She begged. Her first tormentor seemed to be a tickle master, causing her to beg right away. "PLEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHSE!"

The first person stopped soon after and walked away. "Awwww fine, lets let the twins have a turn." The worker said.

Katie was scared, desperately trying to get out of the crate before they started. However, as soon as she gripped the top of the crate, she felt the twin's fingers attack her defenseless toes. She immediately let go of the crate and broke down into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOOHOHOHOTHAHAHAHAHTHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHETOHOHOHOHOHES!!!!!"She yelled while curling her toes.

"Mommy. Where do we tickle now?" One of the twins asked as he tickled her foot.

"The heel, baby." Their mom answered. The twins listened, going after Katie's heels. Her laughter died down, but her toes slowly uncurl. Once they were straight, the twins attacked her toes again, causing her to go insane.

To her surprise, it didn't last long. The twins left and she was able to catch her breath. A few minutes passed before she heard someone move close to her feet. The new tormentor began to tickle her insoles, causing her to scream. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed, unable to beg. This person was more experienced than the first one.

She wiggled her feet back and forth while laughing, trying to lesson the tickling. She failed at doing so, and suffered for a few minutes of torture.

Once the person finished, the announcement of dinner was made. Almost everyone left, with the exception of a man and woman she could hear. "Wanna have some fun, honey?" The man asked.

"Of course sweetie." The woman replied before they walked up to the crate. They both looked at her feet before gliding their fingers on them. Katie began to giggle like crazy, wiggling her feet left and right.

"Do you really wanna tickle them?" The man asked as he pulled his finger away. The woman did the same, not saying anything.

The next thing Katie knew, she felt a tongue on the bottom of her foot. "W-what's that?" She asked while biting her lip.

"Just a little love." The woman said as she licked Katie's toes. Katie let out a small moan as the man began to suck on her soles. The man made his way up to her toes, causing her to moan louder and louder. The woman began to suck on her toes, causing her to moan even louder.

After a few minutes, they began to lick all over the bottom of her foot, causing her to moan and feel wet. "P-please don't s-stop." She said as she closed her eyes.

The pleasure going through her body went on for thirty minutes before they stopped. "Hope to see you again." The woman said as they walked away.

Katie calmed herself down before trying to free herself again. The unfortunate part was that the workers came back before she could get out. "Oh god damn it!" She thought to herself.

The workers walked over to her, rolling a table over next to her as well. A few minutes later, everyone else showed up. Katie began to shiver in fear, scared of what was on the table.

She heard the footsteps of someone walking up to her. The person grabbed a feather off the table before kneeling down in front of her feet. "Ah a classic."

She heard a male said. Suddenly, she felt the feather glide up and down her soles. She giggled lightly, liking the light tickles the feather was giving her. She was beginning to enjoy it when the feather reached in between her toes. "WHAHAHHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAH?" She asked before being sent into total uncontrollable laughter.

The man kept tickling her for thirty seconds before turning the feather around and writing on her soles. Katie bursts into scream of laughter, unable to beg. Her feet wiggled and squirmed, desperately trying to get away from the hellish feather tickling her.

Another thirty seconds went by before he stopped. To Katie though, it felt like an eternity. She started to catch her breath as she heard a small girl giggling as she walked up to her. The girl took a hairbrush off the table and began to brush her feet.

The feeling made Katie go into silent laughter, thrashing around inside the crate. The workers peeked inside the crate, smiling as they saw Katie inside, struggling to keep her sanity. A few minutes later, Katie's laughter could be heard. "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!" She begged before laughing again. The girl had a smile on her face as she kept tickling her new toy.

A few more minutes passed before the workers stopped the girl. The girl began to cry, tickling Katie even though the workers were trying to get her away. Katie was laughing so hard, she felt like passing out. The girl's mother picked her up and walked away from the crowd.

The workers stopped everyone for a few minutes, allowing Katie to recover. When she finished panting, the worker allowed one more woman to tickle her defenseless and sensitive feet. The woman took a fork off the table and began to scrap it along Katie's soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOHOHOHOOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" She begged as the fork tormented her soles. The woman kept tickling her soles with the fork while her hands went to her toes.

Katie's laugh grew louder, curling her toes to reduce the tickling. "NO MORE NO MOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHRE!!" She begged again, starting to thrash around inside the crate.

After a few minutes, they took the woman away and picked up the crate. They carried her through the crowd, allowing people to tickle her feet while they were walking. The extra tickling caused Katie to giggle uncontrollably when she got out of the crowd.

The workers brought Katie to the brig, setting her box down and breaking her out of it. Another worker brought her flip flops from the cargo hold. "We won't throw you overboard, but you will be here for the whole trip." A worker said while bringing in a tray of food. He set the tray next to her, allowing her to eat. "And we got a few more days to teach you a lesson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 953 24
Book cover made by @BarefootPoetAdvocate. The new girl in school is a hard life. Especially when you have to wear a uniform that tickles you when you...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
138K 317 5
Skylar is the daughter of a mafia boss, she enjoys getting in deep with the sharks, but what happens when the sharks decide to bite back?