..Knock..Knock.. (BL)

By Yue080

-16th July 2004- New York He swayed his free arm, swinging it freely while humming holding "his" hand. The li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
So Far....
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Last Chapter

Chapter Fifty-Seven

102 4 7
By Yue080

"RUN!!!"
Everyone started to disperse as the giant anaconda started to move, even his movements gave off light earthquakes..it wasn't just them..the great red anaconda was witnessed to vast distances and people who saw it began to bow down to the ground as if worshipping it...even though filled with emotions of fear..their bent shivering postures weren't that of loyalty..rather of fear and frustration..

"Takahashi!" Igaraishi yelled from afar as the two were separated but even if he tried moving ahead the huge anaconda was between them, tsubaki pulled igaraishi back away.
"Don't ! You'll be killed!" She yelled keeping him from trying to go over to the otherside.

"Why?...why did you save me...?"
He asked with an utterly surprised expression lying at a distance from the anaconda between fallen trees.

"Don't get me wrong reiji san the only reason i protected you because i want to know" Takahashi replied quite seriously.
"Know.. What?" Reiji stood up and brushed his clothes.
"About Austin" Takahashi glared back at him.
"Do you want to know if he's alive..?" Reiji questioned.
But before Takahashi could reply back the anaconda started moving causing the ground to shatter big time and all of them to lose their balance.

"What the hell is that kid doing!?!" Igaraishi yelled noticing that Asuza had turned into his anaconda form as well but he was ten times smaller compared to the Rai.
"Why the hell is he so big!?" Tsubaki tried to maintain her balance and something struck Igaraishi's mind.
"There's this old legend but i didn't know it was true or not...but if you were to eat a pureblood , your powers maxes upto five times the original" Igaraishi replied, it was probably the most shocking day of his life getting to actually know about his such 'respected father'
"But he's like ten times bigger then normal... So if one was his own fourth son..means he consumed another pureblood!?" Tsubaki was certainly disgusted but she had no choice rather than converting herself as well.
"Oye! You two stupid children you can't fight him with the enormous power even if you are purebloods!" Igaraishi called out from behind but tsubaki turned into her anaconda form having same lead black skin as Asuza and the two twins started to bite at the huge anaconda's body independently.

"The hell are they doing?" Takahashi tried to keep himself from falling due to the frequently shaking ground but Asuza and Tsubaki's actions were a bit incompressible to him.
"Takahashi" Reiji mumbled but soon as Takahashi turned face towards him he merged lips with Takahashi...
A strong passionate kiss with his arms around Takahashi tightly.
Takahashi was too surprised to squirm but once he got hold of situation he pushed reiji away wiping his mouth.
"There....I fulfilled my revenge for killing me....now we have absolutely nothing to settle.." Reiji replied wiping his mouth too.
"What?" Takahashi didn't really get it but Reiji started emitting fog as well as if about to transform.

"They say vivei fall in love only once....maybe i was just trying too hard to fall in love with someone that i became obsessed with you it wasn't love..but now i finally get it.."

Takahashi started to back off a bit as reiji's form began to change and grow.

"I finally get it..that feeling.. That feeling..... everyone calls love.."
Reiji gave a smile and he grew and grew and grew..
Fog everywhere..
Only when it began to flow away..

"What the hell is with that form?!!" Igaraishi's eyes widened, even the giant anaconda Rai got attentive who was calmly moving it's head earlier not much affected by Asuza and Tsubaki's biting nor was he reacting to them.

"That's..." Takahashi raised his head to the anaconda who was about five times bigger then Asuza and Tsubaki but that wasn't the most shocking part of it...
The giant anaconda was a huge red one with unusual black outlining to it's scales and it had two heads...

"I've.. Never seen something like this..." Takahashi fell back.
"Two heads?..is it deformed because of being lab raised or is it because reiji is in another body?" Igaraishi questioned.
The three other anacondas halted their movements just to look back at the rare sight but then Rai took no time to throw Asuza and Tsubaki off his tail and raised his head leaking venom from his fangs.
The two headed snake also turned both heads towards the opponent though one of the heads had closed eyes even though it was moving naturally enough.
"What the hell is that?" Tsubaki reverted to her original form landing next to Takahashi.
"No idea" Takahashi replied.
The two anacondas suddenly marched at one another crushing everything underneath while everyone jumped away to avoid being crushed under them, Rai was still five times bigger compared to the two headed snake but he clashed with an incredible strength.
The two anacondas then began rolling around one another to attempt to subjugate while trying to bite one another's head off, even the wind gushes that raised from their movements was powerful enough to rip out the trees around them.
Igaraishi grabbed Asuza who had fallen back hitting hard against a stone in his human form so he got knocked out and Tsubaki grabbed Takahashi's arm making a run as far as they could.
....

"Are you afraid?"
A red headed man walked up behind a little boy standing at the edge of a deep cliff. The coffee color haired little boy turned his head back to the man.
"Beautiful.." The boy whispered seeing the man from head to toe.
"I'm told that often" the man smiled gently not showing much hesitation.
".. i have to fall.." The little boy turned back into staring at the endless pit.
"Why?" The man questioned standing at the distance.
"Because if i won't face my fears i would always be alone.." The boy replied standing at the edge on only one foot with his both hands spread open as if trying to fly.
"You'll get lost and tangled" the man replied rushing over and grabbing the boy's hand.
"Ne..mister, why didn't you devour me until now when you could've easily done so after the sacrifice?" The boy questioned innocently though the man seemed unable to answer him
" move! It's my turn now " The boy gave a mischievous smirk and pushed the man from the edge of the cliff plunging him into the darkness while watching from the edge himself as the wide eyed man desperately tried to grab something in the air while moving further and further into the darkness till the boy at cliff disappeared from his sight.

....

The two headed anaconda despite its small size managed to force down the bigger anaconda's head slamming it down in the muddy ground, the rain shower became a bit mild yet the water splashed around heavily due to their violent movements.
Tsubaki and Takahashi met up with igaraishi who was carrying Asuza in a piggy ride on a distance, yet they could still see them due to their huge bodies.
"Is he winning?" Tsubaki questioned about Reiji noticing how he had firmly held down Rai.
"No..He's simply lost control!" Igaraishi replied noticing up closely the abnormal head movements of the two headed snake.
"Can't he win?" Takahashi asked but igaraishi didn't get the chance to answer since right infront his eyes the bigger anaconda flipped positions and bit off one of the heads of the two headed anaconda..
"REIJI SAMA!" Asuza suddenly woke off and pushed himself off igaraishi's back rushing back towards the two by turning in his anaconda form again. Though this time Rai didn't ignore him..
He aimed to bite off Asuza's head while the two headed snake was still in state of confusion due to pain.

..

"Why..?"
The child mumbled frowning down at the man who had somehow managed to keep himself floating in air without falling.
"Children shouldn't push their adults like that" the man replied slowly reaching back up to the edge of cliff.
"Why"
"Why you say? I'm letting it go..I'm letting all of myself and my ego go yet I'm not falling anymore.. Indeed..why?"
The man stood at the cliff nearby the child again and leaned down lifting the boy up and seating him on his shoulders.
"That won't set your wrongs as right.." The boy mumbled.
"I need to start from somewhere.. Austin kun.." Reiji smiled starting to walk away from the cliff with the boy.
"Just so you know i won't forgive you....you killed my mother after all..even though I'm equally responsible.. For not staying away from the world she tried to keep me away from.." The boy replied "But mama i know sacrificed herself even though she knew it was me not you going for the kill.."
"I know.." Reiji made a sad face.
"Don't think that i have melted just because i saw your terrible memories.." Austin placed his little hands on reiji's forehead for support.
"Then why aren't you angry?" Reiji kept on walking.
"Because your making such a regretful expression i can't kill you with such pathetic face..but i will kill you once that expression wears off" Austin replied and Reiji almost gave a mocking chuckle.
After a pause of gloom and regret the boy spoke again
"And i won't let you have Asuza either, i kissed him first.."
"You perverted child"
"Problem of bad genes"

....

Both heads of the snake had merged into one as it wrapped itself around the smaller black anaconda to protect it from Rai though in the process he got bitten down hard and was bleeding but it stood so steady and controlled protecting the other as if he were someone precious.

"The feeling of love huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 21 39
____________________________________ Story description: - When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly los...
43.9K 1K 35
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trigger Warnings ×Self Harm(minor) ×Sexual Content(minor/only good gay smut between 2 people who love each other l...
6.7K 327 17
Once Caleb reached the bottom of the stairs he quietly opened the door and tiredly switched on the light "Jayden it isn't morning yet buddy you need...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...