Rejected BoyxBoy

By Nessa_babe

Gabriel used to live a fabulous life. Loving family, friends and a bright future ahead of himself. That was u... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Who Are These People?
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Questions and Answers
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Must Read!!
Must Read Part 2
Attention
Question

Chapter Six

9.8K 428 152
By Nessa_babe

*James POV* (Gasp!)

"James please, you need to get off of your ass and go find out who your mate is, it's been three weeks. What's gotten into you?" My father stood over me with his eyes narrowed as have me another one of his talks about finding my mate and being Alpha of the pack.

I felt bad, he was tired after serving 46 years as being the Alpha can do that to you. I sigh and rolled over onto my side not facing him.

Every since Gabriel left I left like I had nothing to live for. My body has become insanely weak and I can barely find motivation to get up in the mornings.

"I know dad, I'm working on it, I know that my mate has to be someone in this pack." I wasn't lying, Gabriel was from this pack. I can't believe he would just leave like that. I know that I rejected him but didn't he care about this pack at all? I could feel myself growing angry.

What the hell give him the right anyway? He should be here as an Omega doing what myself and what the rest of the pack says, not running away like a little bitch.

He had to understand why we can't be mates. The main reason being that he is weak, a disgrace to the werewolf kind. Who would want a mate and Luna who could not shift? How would they even be able to protect the pack? The second reason being the fact that he is a guy. How would he even be able to give me pups? I am Alpha after all, I will a heir to the pack. Even thinking about him pissed me off. I felt my anger boiling to the surface, but even I had to admit. Not having him here was taking a toll on me. Even though you reject a mate you still need to perform the de-mating ritual. Which I planned on doing after my birthday but the stupid fuck just had to be a wimp and run away.

I crawled out of bed and padded over to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. I need to find a replacement mate. Someone strong and could carry the title of becoming Luna. My thoughts scanned of all of the girls in the pack and their ranking and the one that stuck out the most was Madeline. She is of Beta blood which only makes her a rank lower than me. She has a nice sized wolf and is strong willed. All in all she would make a great Luna and will give me beautiful pups. I felt a smile grow on my face, now, all I needed to do was convince her. Though it won't take me. She had had a crush on me since forever. It should be a piece of cake.

I climbed out of the shower and dried off. I brushed my teeth and shaved making sure that I looked presentable after my three weeks in isolation. I grinned when I was happy with the results, I mean let's face it. I'm hot.

I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and slipped on a white button up shirt before slipping into my black Nikes and made my way downstairs.

Let the games begin.

*Gabriel's POV*

I woke up feeling immensely sore and at the moment I was cursing Michael and Adam for putting me through this hell. I rolled over to my side and let out a whine. I was dying. I heard a series of knocks coming from the other side of my door. I quickly placed my head underneath the pillow trying to drown out the sand. I am so not going to practice today. The door opened and I made a mental note to lock the door from now on. Which probably wouldn't much since I am living in a house full of werewolves.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and baccy you little bitch." Adam's voice invaded my ears. I kept silent even though I wanted to express my dislike to him.

"Go away you fool." I grumbled turning on my side again and let out a hiss at the pain of moving.

"Awe, is the poor little one sore?" Adam let out a laugh.

"Shut your whore mouth, Stanley." I used his last name to prove that I wasn't playing. When he didn't reply I figured that he left and grinned. I won this round! A sharp pain when through my side and the around area. This time a yelp did slip past my lips. I jumped up from the bed my muscles screaming in protest.

"What the fuck?" I shrieked. My entire pulsed with pain from all of the moving. To be honest with you I was on the verge of tears.

"The pain will only get worse pup. You need to move around and work out in order for it to go away. Practice is in thirty minutes get a shower and meet us downstairs. Don't make me come back up here." Adam shot me a playful glare before he made his way out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and made my way to the bathroom and striped out of my boxers. I turned on the water to as hot as I could stand it and waited a few seconds for it to warm up. I grabbed my homemade body stub which made up of coconut oil and raw sugar. I then grabbed my coconut body wash, if you can't tell I have an addiction to coconut. I soaked in the water for about ten minutes before I used to scrub on my body and washed away all of the dead skin and dirt before using the body wash to take away what was left. I got out about ten minutes later meaning that I had ten minutes to get dressed. I dried off and brushed my teeth before going back into the room and pulled out a clean pair of boxers along with shorts and a T-shirt. I pulled on my Nike trainers and pulled my hair u into a ponytail before making my way down stairs.

When I got into the kitchen almost everyone was there. Looking at the clock I saw that I still had three minutes to spare so I grabbed a pear from the bowl that was still on the island and took bites out of it while we waited for Michael. When we finally came I was already done and was just licking the fruit juices from my lips and fingers.

"Alright, so since yesterday was leg day we all know that today is muscle day. Well besides you, Gabriel. You're kind of knew still. But whatever you'll get the hang of it. You will be working with a partner since you will need a spotter in case you fuck up and the weights turn their backs on you. So pair up. Well except for you John, you'll be with Gabriel for today." A groan escaped someone's lips that was behind me and I turned to see the guy who made fun of me yesterday. A frown tugged at my lips and I turned to face Michael.

"Isn't there someone else that you can pair me up with?" I practically begged and he shot me a look.

"I paired you up with who I wanted you to be with. Now quit complaining, you're burning daylight." I sighed and waited for John to come to me because I sure as hell would not be going to him. When he finally got to me her didn't even look me in the eye.

"Alright mutt let's go." He grumbled. Mutt? Did he not know that he was practically a dog himself? I snorted but followed him none the less. The faster we started the faster we could get this over with.

"We'll do bench press first. I always start off with it." He told me, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say." I told him while looking around the room. When we got to the station he grabbed 200 weights and put the same amount on each side. My eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw him easily pick up the 400 pounds. I pretty sure that I wouldn't even be able to pick up 100 which is sad.

"Are you an idiot?" I heard John snap at me. I turned my attention back towards him and frowned.

"No bitch, are you?" I snapped back at him.

"I'm not the one who's standing there in my feelings when I should be spotting my partner." He practically growled at me. I felt a blush cover my cheeks and I adverted my eyes. I muttered a "sorry" and went to go stand behind him and put my arms under the bar. I wouldn't really be able to do much if it fell but at least I can say that I tried.

"So mutt, what's your story? I only heard that you got ran away because your mate rejected you and because you can't shift. I'm sure there's more to it though." I stared at him for a minute. What the hell was he getting at? I can't shift and every one hates me for it!

"There's nothing more to tell. I'm a werewolf who can't shift and my pack abandoned me for it. My mate rejected me for it. If you're looking for a big reveal you're not going to find it here." I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from him. Why would he ask me that? I thought that he didn't like me. What does he have planned? To go off and gossip with his friends.

"Something had to have happened. Well something besides the whole mate and shift thing. Really, Gabriel I'm curious. I wanna know your life story, I'm trying to understand. I know that I come across as a asshole but that's only because I'm tired. My mate is all of the way in China in some town that I can't remember the name of for the life of me taking care of her mother while she is pregnant with my pup. Can you believe that? In about five months I'm going to be a daddy." I couldn't help but to smile at the goofy grin that went across his face at the mention of his mate and future child.

"I was supposed to be Beta of the Bloodmoon once I hit the age of 16. The Alpha in our old pack didn't like the fact that the next Beta would be a girl, her name is Madeline. She didn't want to be the Beta either and since I came from two very strong wolves they choose me to take up the position. My parents were so proud. My mother, um the women who used to be my mother was the head pack doctor. She was highly looked upon. The man who used to be my father was the commander of the pack warriors. I'm sure that you could imagine the muscle on him." I let out a small laugh as a picture of my parents went through my mind.

"James and I were born on the same day. January first, I was born exactly at midnight while James was born around 3:20 am. We grew up together. The Luna and Maria, my ex-mother, were best friends and I guess that led to us being best friends. I don't know. We just always had this connection. Sure we had other friends but James and I... There was something special there." I swallowed and took a deep breath and continued.

"On our tenth birthday we had this huge party, bigger than normal because this was the time that we were supposed to be shifting for the first time. That was also when I had my first kiss. James gave it to me, in a bouncey house. He said that he thought that I was his mate and he told me that he loved me. Later that night he shifted, I didn't. At first it wasn't a big deal, lots of wolves didn't shift right on their birthday. It took a couple of days maybe a few weeks. But every day that I didn't shift things continued to change. When my twelfth birthday hit I still hadn't changed the doctor said that I probably never would. That I was basically human. My mother disowned me first followed by my father. They wantde to put me up for adoption but the Alpha told them that it was too risky. That I might actually change. So they bymbed me to Omega. And do you know what hurt the most? Not the fact that my parents didn't love me any more, even though that did hurt a whole hell of a lot. But the fact that James looked at me with so much disgust and hatred. The daily beatings hurt, but whenever he was the one to do it, it hurt even more." I could feel the tears building up in my eyes but I blinked them back and swallowed. There was no way in hell that I would continue crying I was done with that.

"Well Gabriel. You've had a hard life. And you cry a whole hell of alot, you fucking pussy. But you got out, you left that God forsaken place and you're trying to better yourself. And I will be with you every step of the way." John declared. I looked at him in shock did he mean that? He put the weights back on the holder and slid out from underneath them.

"Alright pup, it's time to buck up or shut up."

*Chapter six is done! Sorry for not posting in like eleven days. I don't know why but I just feel like this story isn't going anywhere. Like nobody really likes it. I honestly just feel like I should take it down and discontinue it. Let me know what you think down in the comment section.

Also, how do you guys feel about James? Let me know.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
1.5K 510 38
ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕀, π”Ύπ•’π•“π•£π•šπ•–π• π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒 π•Ÿπ• π•£π•žπ•’π• π•π•šπ•—π•–. You know, A life whe...
471K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
1.1K 95 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...