The Devil Himself (ManXBoy) C...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Ace Nova Williams finds himself having dreams that would disturb even a psychopath. He doesn't min... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hello!! :)
TRAILER!!
Author's Note
Ch.1: Dream
Ch.2: Someone's Here
Ch.3: Slut Parents
Ch.4: Crystal Ball
Ch.5: Whisper
Ch.6: The Devil Himself
Ch.7: The Devil Is Gay?
Ch.8: Seventeenth Child
Ch.10: Choice
Ch.11: Tempest
Ch.12: Pull the Trigger
Ch.13: Send Me To Hell
Ch.14: Welcome To Hell
Ch.15: Exploring Hell
Ch.16: Destined
Ch.17: Sage Is Weird
Ch.18: Sylvester
Ch.19: Sylvester Part II
Ch.20: Blood Bonds
Ch.21: The Village
Ch.22: Possessive
Ch.23: Exploring the Castle
Ch.24: Akuji
Ch.25: Prince Lakita
Ch.26: Work For It
Ch.27: Heaven in Hell
Ch.28: Wishes
Ch.29: Perfection
Ch.30: E-mails from God
Ch.31: Telepathy
Ch.32: Welcome to Heaven
Ch.33: God Himself
Ch.34: TV in Heaven?
Ch.35: Actually
Ch.36: Michael
Ch.37: The Devil
Ch.38: Master
Ch.39: Perfect
Ch.40: Love and Compassion
COMPLETE!
YouTube?
YouTube!

Ch.9: The Devil Shops?

38.7K 1.3K 408
By Anissa_Eylene555

Ace caries Maiz down the stairs after pulling on a light jacket, his hold on the baby is tight as he practically tiptoes down the stairs. He can hear Travis in the living room surprisingly without a whore right now but Ace has no doubt that one will show up later. Bree on the other hand already has a client in the kitchen. Why does she have to have her clients in the kitchen where people eat? She has her own bedroom.

Maiz looks up at Ace as he walks out the front door. Ace wonders what the child is thinking and if she understood that both her biological parents wanted to have her drowned. Ace decides immediately that he will be the best big brother Maiz could possibly have, no matter the cost.

Ace's jaw drops as he looks at the curb to find a sleek black Lexus idling with Lucifer leaning against the passenger door with a smile. Lucifer already conjured up the newest and safest model of car seat from Britax and magically installed it into the backseat.

"What is this?" Ace asked(S) in a shocked voice as he stares at the shiny black car. "How did you get this?"

"This is the 2016 GS-F Lexus, I got it before it even came out yet," Lucifer says proudly. "I always get first pick on everything,"

"Cool," Ace comments with a smile that Lucifer loves to see. "But I can't take her in the car without a seat,"

Lucifer smiles as he opens the back door. "I already took care of that,"

Ace peers into the backseat to find a black and green infant seat already strapped in the middle of the backseat. Ace furrows his eyebrows as it registers in his mind, how did Lucifer get a car seat as well as his car here so fast?

"Lucifer?" Ace asks as he looks up at the tall man. "How did you get these here so fast?"

Lucifer understands his question so he gives the young human boy a smirk. "I can teleport and conjure things, Ace,"

"So you conjured a car and car seat?"

"No, I conjured the car seat, I already had the car so I teleported to pick it up,"

"Oh," Ace says with furrowed brows. "How far does this conjuring go?"

"I can conjure up anything that is real as long as it is not something ridiculous like a planet or another human,"

"So you can conjure up baby supplies?" Ace wonders.

"Yes,"

"Then why can't you just do that? Does it drain you to conjure things?"

"I could conjure up everything that you need for Maiz, and no it does not drain me, and I want to take you shopping, Ace. I don't know what it is about you, but I want to get to know you better and taking you shopping will help,"

"You're still on that whole 'get to know me' thing?" Ace asks as he rolls his eyes. "I already told you that there is nothing interesting about me so there really isn't much to learn. You already know how my parents are, what more do you want?"

"Everything," Lucifer's answer is automatic and he wonders why. Why does he want to learn everything about Ace? Why is he so fascinated with this human boy? Lucifer has always found the humans amusing, but he has never been tempted enough to get to know one like he wants with Ace.

Who is this Ace Nova Williams? Lucifer thinks to himself as he watches the young boy strap the infant into her car seat. He is only human, so how is he able to fascinate me and capture my attention so well?

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I can't pay you back, Lucifer," Ace says after shutting the back passenger door.

Lucifer smiles at the worried look on the tall boys handsome face. "I am positive that I want to do this, Ace," Lucifer says before he opens the front passenger's door for him. "Now get in before she gets hungry,"

Ace chews his bottom lip before sliding into the car, Lucifer shutting the door for him. Ace inspects the interior of the expensive Lexus. Ace doesn't know what any of the dials are for, but he does recognize a built in GPS system. The seats are a red leather along with part of the dash.

Lucifer gets behind the wheel and watches as Ace does up his seat belt, he smiles at how safe the boy is being, but also at the fact that he thinks he needs to still be safe while he drives. Lucifer would not let anything happen to Ace or the infant in the backseat while he drives. Besides, if Ace and Maiz somehow died or got hurt Lucifer would just grant them entrance and drag them both into Hell, whether Ace wanted to go to Hell or not.

Lucifer uses his magic to make all of the lights turn green by the time he got to them because he wanted to get to the mall before the sleeping infant started to throw a fit in the backseat. Lucifer knows that the baby will need to eat soon so he wants to get to the mall to buy formula to feed the baby.

Both males are silent on the drive but it is a comfortable silence, neither have much to say anyway. All that runs through Ace's mind is about how he is going to go to school and take care of a baby at the same time. While all Lucifer can think about is who Ace might be, and why he feels he needs to be close to the human.

By the time Lucifer parks the sleek black car in the mall parking lot Ace's bottom lip is all raw and red from chewing on it. Ace is worried about taking care of a baby when he can hardly take care of himself at the moment.

Lucifer gets out of the car so Ace follows him before pulling the baby from its car seat. Lucifer waits patiently for Ace to grab Maiz before he leads them both into Target. Lucifer has a wallet in his back pocket that never runs out of money, whether it be American money or European money, any currency that he may need his wallet provides, in cash and on a bottomless credit card.

Lucifer leads Ace to the baby section of Target and uses his magic to help him pick out the one that Maiz would need specifically since he and Ace both have no idea what type of brand or mix of the baby formula to get the baby. Lucifer places four canisters of the formula in the cart before he and Ace go around the aisle picking out baby supplies.

Within an hour Lucifer is pushing a full cart while Ace carries Maiz close to his chest. They picked out diapers, wipes, bottles, toys, clothes, even a few bigger supplies such as a Pack N' Play, an infant chair, even a crib. Ace worried about the bill of it all but Lucifer assured him that he would be fine paying for it all using the, 'I am the Devil himself after all,' card.

After Target the two males packed everything into the small trunk of the Lexus which Lucifer even had to use his magic to make everything fit. Then Lucifer used his magic to make up a warm bottle of formula milk for Maiz since she was getting fussy. Ace had finally put an outfit on her which consisted of a warm yellow dress with black tights.

"Are you hungry?" Lucifer asks Ace as he feeds Maiz in his arms.

"Yes, I suppose I am," Ace comments quietly as he watches his baby sister suck hungrily on the bottle.

Lucifer nods his head before he leads Ace into the malls food court. Lucifer raises an eyebrow at all of the options to choose from, none of them look to healthy for a growing boy such as Ace.

"What would you like?" Lucifer asks the boy who continues to feed the baby girl.

"Subway sounds good," Ace says after looking at his options. "I haven't had Subway in forever,"

"Subway it is then," Lucifer says with a smile as he leads Ace to the small Subway area.

Ace orders his food while Lucifer orders the same exact thing, a ham and turnkey sandwich with everything on it and Mayo. While Lucifer pulls out his wallet to pay the woman behind the register smiles at Maiz.

"How old is she?" She wonders, her dark brown hair falling out of the black Subway hat she wears.

"Three days," Ace replies.

"She's beautiful, she really looks like she has the same eyes as you," She says as she inspects the baby and Ace more closely.

"She should, she's my sister," Ace says flatly.

"Oh," She looks from Ace to Lucifer then back again. "I got it all wrong then, you must be their father then," She says to Lucifer who glares at her.

"No," Lucifer growls. "Ace is my partner and Maiz is under our care,"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I've gotten everything wrong," The young woman apologizes, her brown eyes softening to a more worried expression.

"Yes, now would you finish ringing us up?" Lucifer growls out angrily.

Ace smiles up at Lucifer from how angry he could get, but also the fact that he called Ace his partner. Does Ace want to be the devils partner? Does Ace want anything to do with the devil anymore? He does have a baby to look after now. But something about Lucifer Ace likes, whether it be how mysterious and powerful he is, or the hot wild sex that they had, something about him Ace enjoys. Maybe Ace enjoys the fact that the Devil Himself had sex with him, or that the Devil himself took him shopping, or possibly even that the Devil himself wants to get to know Ace better and offered to help take care of Maiz.

The woman finishes ringing them up so Lucifer quickly grabs the two baggies and leads Ace to a table far away from the Subway station. Lucifer did not like the way that woman looked at them, especially the way she stared at Ace and Maiz. This is why Lucifer decided that Ace cannot be left alone, he is too gorgeous of a boy to be left with others. What if someone tried to seduce Ace and discovered how sweet his body is? Lucifer does not like the idea of Ace with anyone other than him.

Ace is quiet as he pulls out his Subway sandwich and starts to eat one handed since Maiz had fallen asleep in his arm already. Lucifer watches the boy eat with fascination, he is surprised that even watching the human eat could turn him on. Ace licks the Mayo off of his pointer finger which causes Lucifer to growl and shift in his seat. Ace is not aware of what he is doing to Lucifer as he devours his food.

"When was the last time you have eaten?" Lucifer asks suspiciously.

Ace shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, I skipped lunch yesterday,"

"What about dinner?" Lucifer asks.

"Nope," Ace says as he pops the 'p'. "I don't like to eat at that house, you saw inside my head so you have to know what Bree does in there,"

Lucifer's jaw clenches in frustration. Yes, he did see inside Ace's head so he knows what Ace's biological mother does in the kitchen. Why does she do her work where people cook and eat? Lucifer believes that Ace needs to eat more, he will make sure that the human boy always has three meals a day, no matter where Lucifer is.

"So," Ace mutters as he wipes his fingers off on a napkin. "The Devil shops huh?"

"Actually," Lucifer replies as he stares at the young boy. "I have never been to such a place. This was my first time shopping," The word 'shopping' sounds foreign coming out of Lucifer's mouth.

"Really?" Ace is surprised at the news. "Your first time?"

"I spend most of my time in Hell, Ace, we do not have these shopping malls there. We have villages, but I have servants who do all the shopping, and even then I could just conjure up anything I might need," The word 'shopping' still sounds odd coming out of Lucifer.

"Well did you have fun at least?" Ace wonders as he looks the Devil in the eye.

"There were more people than I was expecting, but to answer your question, yes, I did enjoy it. I don't like how many different brands of the same thing there are though. Why does there have to be so many different brands of diapers, and pacifiers? Can't they just be universal?"

Ace chuckles as he looks down at the sleeping infant in his arms. "That would be nice, but all babies are different. One baby might be allergic to a specific brand of diapers or have a different mouth shape for a pacifier, or the pacifier may not fit as well in one baby as it might the next."

Lucifer sighs loudly. "I hope raising this baby won't be difficult, otherwise I will have to give my servants who raise my children a promotion."

Ace smiles before his face falls flat and he looks up at Lucifer across the table from him. "You don't have to help raise her. I can do it myself you know,"

"I know you can," Lucifer agrees. "But I already told you that I wanted to help you,"

Ace shakes his head. "I don't understand you, Lucifer. You are not at all what I expected the Devil himself to be like."

"Are you talking about the demon version of me who has red skin and horns who goes around torturing everyone in Hell?"

"I guess, yeah,"

Lucifer smiles from ear to ear. "Then someday you shall see that side of me. I punish souls in Hell every day, but only the damned."

"Are you a demon?" Ace asks curiously.

"Yes, and I do in fact have red skin and horns. I do not have goat hooves like many humans would like to believe. I have a live tail though,"

"A live tail? What does that even mean?"

"It means that my tail is alive, almost like a snake is my tail. His name is Sylvester,"

"Sylvester," Ace repeats. "I like the name,"

Lucifer smiles. "He appreciates that,"

"He knows?" Ace asks confused.

"Of course he does, he is always with me even when you cannot see him,"

"Do you like have the same mind or something? Can you tell what he thinks and he you?"

Lucifer chuckles again as he shakes his head. "No, we cannot read each other's minds, but we communicate using telepathy. It is a mind link that only we share."

"Cool," Ace coos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 35.6K 31
Robin Rose doesn't know a lot of stuff, despite being two months out from his high school graduation. However, there is one thing he is absolutely su...
43.5K 692 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
3K 148 11
Annie is Agatha Cackles daughter. Nobody knows about the young Cackle teenager, not even her aunt.
249K 9.9K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚