B1: 6/11 My S. God || p.jm ✔️

由 LadyKimTae

I wanna stop time When this moment is done - Seeing a side of Jimin no one thought he had. ;) It's basically... 更多

••
Before You Continue..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
What's up!? - (2018 update)

Chapter 9

62.1K 1.3K 785
由 LadyKimTae

I feel anxious as we ride in the car, I see his hand tapping against the steering wheel. "Why don't we go to your house?" I ask. I see him bite his lip. "So anxious to have me?" He a small smirk on his lips. "You're so certain." I say. He looks at me and smiles. "Of course I'm certain." He says, and I don't notice that he's taken a hand off of the steering wheel and is inching it to my inner thigh, slowly lifting my dress. Which takes a while because my dress is hella long, I don't stop him. He looks back to the road.

"You're going to wish that you wore underwear sweet cheeks." He says inching in closer. I smirk and force my hand against his member. He looks at me with a smirk. "Oh, you want to play that way huh?" He asks seductively and I know I'm in trouble. "Pick up your dress." He finally gets my dress to a desired length before he touches my clit, rubbing it rapidly. I let out a moan. "I don't plan on losing to you this time Jimin, not this time." I tell him. He smirks. "We'll see about that sweet cheeks." I circle my hand on his still limp member.

I run my hand up and down on his clothed sized, I smirk as I feel it harden against the cloth of his dress pants. He lets out a groan and I moan as he continues to play with me. I unzip his pants and stuff my hand inside his boxers, he twitches in his seat. "Izzy.. That's... That's a.." He doesn't finish as I begin to run my hand along his hardened size. I let out a moan as his hand speeds up. I whip it out and it's harder than ever, begging me to continue to touch it.

I pull my hand away teasing, he looks at me mad. "Don't play like that.." He says forcing his fingers into me, causing me to throw my head back. I smirk at him. "You woke him up, now you finish him off." He says, demanding me as he continues to play with me. I'm surprised he hasn't crashed the car, it makes me wonder if he's done this before. I slouch a bit giving him better access to my core, he stops and looks at me as we're at a stop sign.

"You don't touch me.. I won't touch you.." He says about to take his hand away. I grab onto his hand forcing him to touch me as I grab a hold of his member with my other hand. He lets out a low groan. "You like it rough sweet cheeks?" He asks as he forces his fingers back into me. I stroke him quickly out of nowhere and the car swerves. "Fuck." I hear him groan out of breath. "Do you want to kill us?" He asks, I chuckle out of breath and stroke his faster.

"You're the one behind the wheel with your hand up my dress." I tell him. He throws his head back a bit and groans. "Don't push it sweet cheeks, or I'll make you cum right now and it'll be over real quick and I win." He says with confidence. I laugh at him. "Because you're so sure." I say stroking him even faster. He pumps me quicker, we both groan at the same time. "You wanna play that way?" he asks as he curls his fingers inside me, hitting my g spot. I feel my walls tighten and I know I'm close.

I'm determined to win, so I stroke him as fast as my arm can take. He hunches over and groans loudly. I smirk to myself when I feel his semen flow all over my hand. "I win." I say. He just smirks at me, he flicks his finger inside me causing me to climax real quick. My moan left my mouth in a scream as it was a sudden surprise. "That's how you're gonna scream tonight sweet cheeks." He chuckles out of breath as he takes his fingers out of me and into his mouth.

"And not bad on the hand job." He says shortly after he goes into the glove compartment to give me a tissue then he places his hand back on the wheel. "There's more where that came from." I tell him smirking. "You gonna put that away? Cause you're making me tempted to touch you again." I say out of nowhere as I wipe my hand with the napkin. These aren't my words, the dirty minded person has escaped my mind and is now invading my mouth. He chuckles. "No bodies telling you that you have to stop touching it." He says.

I bite my lip and touch it again, it quickly leaps back to life with one touch of my finger tips. "Happy to see that one touch from me gets you excited." I say running my fingers up to the tip. He groans. "Because he's yours." He says, his voice shaking. I smile. "Is that so?" I ask. He nods with his eyes on the road. I run my fingers in circles on the tip, I feel so hot at I touch him. A high pitched moan leaves my lips, he looks at me and smiles.

"Touching me gets you in the mood?" He asks. I nod as I find my hand making its way to my core. His eyebrows raise. "You do your thing baby." He says smiling, I stroke him as I touch myself. His eyes kept wondering to me as be drove. "Fuck it." He says putting his hand over mine and helps me pleasure myself. "Are we almost to your house?" I ask impatient. "One more block." He says out of breath, I feel so dirty.

I never thought that I'd do such thing in a car, while it was moving.

**

I stand up, my legs weak from all the pleasure. My juices running down my legs. I attempt to walk to his doorstep when he sweeps me off my feet and rushes to unlock the door. We're inside his house is dark, he closes and locks the door behind us. He yanks off my dress in one pull and I throw off my shoes he picks me up and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. His lips were soft but rough, and his hands roaming my bare butt.

I force off his coat and his tie as he walks into his room. He lays me on his bed and hovers over me. "Off now." I order him as I push him off so he can undress. I've never seen someone undress so fast in my life, I just lay there completely naked waiting for him impatiently. He walks over to his night stand and grabs a condom, opening it with his teeth and slipping it on his size. "Jimin." I call him, sexually frustrated. He rushes over to me and hovers again, kissing my lips.

I wrap my legs around his waist and rub myself against his hard member. "So impatient." He says pinning me down. "Jimin, enough with the games." I tell him. He smiles. "As you wish." He says forcing himself into me, I arch my back and scream in complete pleasure. "JIMIN!" I scream as he begins to thrust inside me. He holds onto my back, bringing my skin closer to him.

"Yes, scream my name so everyone in town knows who's hitting it good." He whispers in my ear in a deep groan as he pounds into me. I throw my head back and gasp for air. He begins to suck my neck roughly, giving me small hickeys on my soft skin. I let out a moan as he speeds up. "Scream my name Izzy." He demands in a groan. "Jimin!" I scream out of breath. He pounds me deeper. "Louder." He grits his teeth. "JI-MIN!!!" I scream and moan at the same time as I climax. He finishes right after me. He slips out of me and stands up, leaving me out of breath.

He takes off the condom and opens a new one throwing the old one in the trash, that one condom got filled pretty fast. He smirks at me, and I have a bad feeling about it. He walks over to me. "I'll just have a sweet snack before round 2, if you don't mind." He says as he jumps onto the bed and stuffs his face into my core, causing my back to arch. He grabs a hold of my waist, forcing his face against me more. I found myself screaming in pleasure, the chords in my throat hurting so much.

He sits up taking my hips with him, half my body is him the air as he continues to eat me out. I cling to the bed sheets as I feel the big O coming. "Scream my name." He demands with his tongue gliding along my being. "JIMIN!!" I scream to the top of my lungs as I climax long and hard. He gladly cleans me up with his tongue, slurping me in. He sets my hips down and smiles at me. My face heats up and I'm out of breath.

"Never gotten eaten out like that I'm guessing." He chuckles. I shake my head, unable to say words. He hovers over me and caresses my right breast softly. "I'm glad I'm your first." He says kissing my left breast. "Me too.." I peep out. My stomach tightens as he trails butterfly kisses over my breast, sucking on my nipple a bit. I run my fingers through his soft hair. He then trails more kisses to my right breast and does the same. Then trails kisses to my stomach then back up to my lips. "You tell me when you're ready." He says quietly. I nod.

"I'll take it slow." He says. Slowly slipping into me, I close my eyes and throw my head back. His strokes, long and slow. I move my hips with his. A tiny moan leaves my lips, his hips move in a circular motion before they move in. He grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck. He lets out a small groan against my lips, he continues his pace. Surprisingly I hit my climax and so does he not long after me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"You like it slow don't you?" He asks. "Yes but no." I say. He walks over to the trash taking off his condom and throws it in the trash. I then get an idea. He's about to slip on a new condom when I stand up. "Stop." I order him. He looks at me confused. "It's my turn.." I say, his eyebrows knit. I grab onto his hand and pull him to the bed. I lay him on his back and sit on his stomach. His eyebrows go up. I kiss his neck and trail kisses to his chest, then his hard abs.

I kiss them a little longer as I enjoy them, but the again who wouldn't. I then get on my knees. He sits up. "You don't have to do this.." He says. I smile "But I want to." He just stares at me. "And I have rules." I tell him. He smirks. "Oh yeah? Like what?" He asks. I grab a hold of his hard member. "Rule number 1." I say stroking him. "No moving your hips." I tell him. He throws his head back. "Okay." He groans. "And rule number 2." I say waiting for him to look and me.

"No touching" I say with a smirk. He frowns. "Izzy.." I cut him short as I enter his hard member into my mouth. He throws his head back once again. With one hand on the base of it, I stroke him a bit as I bob my head up and down. His hand then raises and he moves my hair out of my face. I take him out of my mouth and smack his hand. "Strike 1." He looks mad. "But.." I shake my head. "Nope, you touched." I said. I then look back down at it, stroking slowly.

He watches me. I then glide my tongue along his size and he groans. I notice him pick up his hips. I pull away. "Strike 2." He looks at me confused. "You moved your hips." I tell him. I walk away from him. I hear him whine. "Don't I get another chance?" He asks. I grab the condom he was going to put on earlier, and walk back to him. "Now your real test." I tell him as I sit on top of him, he lays back. I slowly slip on the condom.

I ready myself to enter him. "Remember my rules." I tell him gliding the tip of his member along my core. He nods, I finally enter him. I sit up right and place my hands on his chest. He smiles at me. "Remember.. No.." I move my hips. "Touching.." I say smiling.

As I rode him, I can tell he was frustrated. His fingers twitched at he wanted to touch me, and move his hips. I go at my own pace, which seems to make him go crazy. "Fuck.." I hear him say. "This your first time riding?" He asks out of breath before letting out a groan. I lift my head and look at him. "Uh huh." Is all I can say. "Fuck it!" He yells as he grabs a hold of my hips and moves me to his pace. And I'm glad he did it cause his pace was much better than mine.

"You..." I let out a moan. "Lose..." I say. He chuckles out of breath. "I guess I couldn't help myself." He says. I ride him a little longer until I climax. I slip off of him not letting him finish. "Ah.. Baby that's cold." I look at him and smile. "That's your punishment." I say. "Oh yeah?" He asks getting up. I nod. "Yeah." He walks up to me. "That's my punishment?" He asks. "Uh huh." I smirk. He grabs onto my waist and pushed me onto the bed, leaning over the edge.

I look back at him, he smirks at me. "Round 4, is all me baby." He says before plowing into me from behind. He holds onto my hips and moves them himself. I grip the bed sheet tightly and moan uncontrollably. He takes one hand from my hips and grips my shoulder. His pace speeds up ×10 and I almost lose it. "Scream my name." He demands. "JIMIN!!" I scream to the top of my lungs. "Yes baby." He says out of breath. He slips out real quick and turns me over.

He grabs onto my legs and places them on his shoulders. "Hold onto my neck.." He demands. I nod and does what he says. "I'm gonna take you on a ride, hope you're not afraid of heights." He says. His slips into me and grabs onto my butt and moves me up and down in the air. "Thank God for gymnastics huh?" I ask. He throws his head back. "Yes!!! You were in gymnastics!!" He screams and groans at the same time. I chuckle. "So I'm your pretzel, Jimin." I smile.

He kisses my lips. "Oh God this is a fantasy of mine." He says gripping my butt tighter as he lifts me higher into the air. I scream in pleasure. He smiles. "Gonna finish hard." He says. He throws me down on the bed, lowering one of my legs and leaving the other on his shoulder. He grips my hips tightly as he goes down on me roughly making me scream louder. He groans loudly and I scream his name. "JIMIN!!.." And I climax along with him.

He slips out of me. "Dear God.." He lets out a breath.

**

I look down at her beautiful body, dear God. When I hover over her she wraps everything around me, our lips in sync as I left out a breath against her lips and I open my eyes. Her eyes slowly open and her eyes look into mine. She smiles and it causes me to smile back as I press my lips against hers again. Her hands run down my back and it causes goosebumps to consume my skin. I kiss across her cheek then to her jaw, and neck. She throws her head to the side and lets out a breath.

I slowly lift my body and my hips pull forward, she hums as our skin makes contact. I don't stop as I continue to move my hips and her noises become constant. My hips then have a mind of their own and I find myself rubbing on her faster. Her nails dig into my skin and she moans, "Jimin..." I hear her whisper under her breath. "Tell me what you want sweet cheeks." I let out a breath. "One last time." She responds. I instantly smile and sit up, using one hand to stoke myself as the other touches her.

Her back arched and she turned her head into the bed, biting her lip. When I'm ready, as I hover over her I enter her slowly. Her bottom lip escapes her mouth as a breath leaves her. Her tight walls greet me, causing me to groan I automatically move my hips. I run a hand down her body before I use my finger to stimulate her. I press my lips against hers and get a good rhythm, I take dominance instantly. I hum against her lips and lightly hover my lips over hers. I open my eyes and look at her face, I like looking at her face so that I can see her expressions, just to know if I'm doing it right.

Her eyebrows knit tight together and her eyes are closed shut, she moves her head around a bit before she moans lightly. I speed up my finger and her back arches, she's literally dripping wet. Her legs tighten around me, "Tell me sweet cheeks." I say through breaths. "Right there." She whispers literally turning me on so much. I pull back and smile as I push into her into a very slow motion, I feel her legs shake. "Right there?" I ask her, I like teasing her. "Yes! Fuck Jimin, I told you." I raise an eyebrow, she's never talked to me like that. I bite down in my lip as I go back to hitting hard.

We both groan at the same time, I'm close but I'm going to hit it in the right spot for her to get there too. One of her hands scratches up my back as the other grips my sweaty hair. I can hear our skin making contact and it only makes me want to hear it more. I pinch her nerve and she whines as I feel her walls tighten a lot. I let out a breath and my climax is at its peak, "Come on sweet cheeks, just for me." It doesn't take long for me to hit my high and it's a little longer for her to hit hers, but I don't mind. We're breathing rough on each other, I slip out of her and she kisses me.

"You need to go to the bathroom.. don't you?" I ask. She chuckles and nods, "it's all good baby, that's natural, you're supposed to have to go after sex." I tell her. "Really?" She asks. I nod and get off of her. "The bathrooms right there." I point her in the right direction, "you can leave the light on after you're done so the room isn't so dark." I tell her. "Okay." She smiles and pecks my lips. I sit at the edge of the bed and watch her little body walk away. I then stand up and gently pull off the condom and throw it into the little trash can I have next to my night stand. I walk over to my kitchen butt ass naked and get a drink of water, which I drink all in like a second.

I also get her some water too and I walk back into my room, only to see her laying on her stomach. "Here you go Sweet cheeks." I tell her and she sits on her knees, gently taking the glass of water from my hand. She also drinks it quickly, she hands it back to me and I set it in the night stand.

"You drive me crazy.." I tell her as I try my best not to get another erection, that's enough for tonight. She lays on my bed, naked and completely satisfied. I watch her slowly arch her back and the light from the moon draws a blue line along her perfect curves. Along her jaw and over her breast, down her small stomach, over her hip and along her thigh. "I can say the same thing about you Jimin." She whispers in a relaxed voice, I use my tongue to give my lips moisture. Don't think about it Jimin, don't fucken think about it. I pull on some boxers so I'm less likely to just hop on her again, but honestly, not even a full set of armor would stop me.

I slowly smile and she watches me walk over to my dresser and I pull out a t shirt. "Here, so I'm not tempted to fuck the shit out of you again." I growl as I hand it to her, she only just smiles and slips it on. "You really are a Sex God, Jimin." she smiles and pulls the shirt over her hips to hide her beauty away from me. I chuckle and lay down in the bed with her, pulling her into my arms. What a silly thing for her to say, of course I'm a Sex God. Her sparkling eyes look up at me and she waits for my response, I quickly peck her lips before I nuzzle my face into her neck.

"Believe me, you ain't seen nothing yet." I whisper in her ear slowly, and I hear her let out a small gasp which makes me smile wide.

-------------------

[ R E V I S E D ]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

100K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
840 53 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
28.3K 944 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
70.5K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...