Dark Moon (Moonlight Kiss Seq...

By SinisterLatina

This is the sequel to Moonlight Kiss. This story revolves around the 3 children born as hybrids and their jou... More

Chap.1: Return of the Shadows
Chap.2: Discoveries
Chap.3: Beginnings
Chap.4: Change
Chap.5: Surprise Visitors
Chap.6: Oh My!
Chap.7: Winter Storm
Chap.8: Almost
Ch.9: Happy Birthday
Chap.10: Doomed
Chap.11: Trapped
Chap.12: Rescue Mission
Chap.13: Distance
Chap.14: Blessing or Curse
Chap.15: Adjustment
Chap.16: 4 Years Later
Chap.17: A New Life
Chap.18: BBQ
Chap.19: Family Beach Day
Chap.20: Unforgettable Night
Chap.21: Special
Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1
Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2
Chap.25: Broken?
Chap.26: You're Mine

Chap.24: Trouble in Paradise

424 29 3
By SinisterLatina

Vivien's POV

The next morning, Asuke and I had decided to pick up Ren and Ivy. I figured they would have missed me and I honestly missed them as well. It seems so weird when they're not around.

Once we arrived, we walked in only to find my dad curled up in a ball as he laid on the couch crying.

"Woah what's going on?" I was shocked to see him in this kind of state. My grandma then came out with the kids in tow.

"Come into the kitchen. We need to talk." I was starting to get a bit freaked out, but I followed her anyway. "What's wrong and where is my mom."

"For the past few days you're mom hasn't been home."

"What are you talking about? I dropped the kids off with her yesterday."

"It must have been when everyone wasn't home." My Aunt Myra chimed in. "She got the rest of her things and left the kids with me."

"She left your dad." My grandma paused and bit her lip. "She decided to separate from him. Now this doesn't mean they will divorce, but then again we don't know how long the separation will last."

"I didn't know Vladimir could get like this." Asuke said. "It's like seeing a different person."

"Who else knows?" I asked looking towards my grandma.

"Almost everyone but your cousins and brothers. We haven't really been able to get in contact with Axel. He's basically cut himself off from us."

"This is really shocking. I literally have no words for it."

"Where did Luna go anyway?" Asuke asked.

"No idea. Vladimir called Zett, but he says she's not there and Luna ignores his calls." I stared at my dad as he laid there miserably. They seemed happy, but because none of us kids live at home, how could we have known what was happening behind closed doors?

"Just give my mom some space for now. Something must be going through her mind and she needs time to think about it."

"I know, dear, but we don't know if Vladimir will get any worse." My grandma sighed.

"Where exactly is everyone else?"

"They went to the club and afterwards they were gonna get a room."

"Lovely." I rolled my eyes and went towards my dad to sit next to him. "Dad, I need you to get up."

"I don't want to." He mumbled.

"Get up!" I sparked him enough to make him sit up abruptly. "Crying isn't gonna do anything."

"You have no idea what it's like to lose your soulmate... NO IDEA!!"

"Vladimir!" My grandma yelled.

"I know, but if Asuke left me I would be shattered."

"No need to worry little one. Only death can ever keep us apart."

"Not helping." I answered.

We decided to leave my dad alone for a bit and make some food for ourselves. Ren and Ivy tried to play with him, but he just sat there.

"I guess this means no trip then." Asuked asked.

"It would be wrong to leave at a time like this."

"I know. Want him to stay with us?"

"No! He's just gonna be the same there as he is here. We just need to leave him be."

Asuke shrugged and picked up Ivy who was basically begging to be held. All I could think about was the thought of my parents separating. It worries me a lot because I always thought they were perfect for each other. They've been through so much, so it almost baffles me about what's going on.

"Asuke..." I nearly whispered his name.

"What's wrong, little one?"

"How much do you love me?"

"Stop. I know what you're thinking, but stop."

"That could be us one day."

"Impossible."

"How do you even know?"

"I've lived for hundreds of years. I was alone and could care less about anyone until I met you. Though you were just a baby, I could just feel the connection between us. You are my soulmate."

My heart was beating so fast at his words that a blush had began to form on my face. It even made me smile a bit to hear him express his feelings which was very rare. However the moment was gone too quick as soon as my uncle Draco spoke up.

"Wait, so you're older than us? Isn't that awkward?"

"Really Draco..." Mira sighed. My eyes had widened at the sudden realization, but it only made Asuke laugh.

"I'm gonna call, Damian." I got up and headed outside where it was quiet. It rang for a bit and just when I thought about hanging up, he decides to answer.

"Hello." He mumbled.

"Damian wake up! Where are you?!"

"Stop yelling. We had a long night." He yawned.

"You need to get to the house." I urged.

"Why? What happened?" He sounded more alert now.

"Mom left dad."

"What!?!?! When did this happen?!"

"Just get home!" I hung up and was about to go inside, but bumped into my dad.

"Do you really gotta tell everyone?"

"Damian has a right to know."

"I don't want anyone's pity. It's my fault anyway..." He slumped into the bench nearby and held his head in his hands. It saddened me to see him this way, but all I could do was hug him. He in return hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder.

"Ok dad, I need to go check on the kids. I'll be right back." He simply nodded and let go of me. I went back inside and Ren was waiting by the front door. "What are you doing?"

"Aki." He quietly said.

"Maybe we can see her today. Where's Ivy?" He pointed towards Asuke who was chasing her around the house. I rolled my eyes, but smiled as she giggled. I then swooped her in my arms while she wasn't paying attention. "You having fun with daddy?"

"Yeah!" She smiled brightly as her red eyes sparkled with delight. I set her down and looked outside where my dad was or supposed to be... 

"Son of a bitch." I cursed under my breath.

Damian's POV

I hurried and gathered my things then raced all the way to my parent's house. However in doing so, I accidentally smacked my nephew right in the face when I ran through the front door. He started crying loudly making me feel bad.

"Are you kidding me, Damian!!" Vivien grabbed him and held him close while rubbing his forehead. "Be more careful!!"

"You told me to get home now!"

"Yeah, but not like a maniac! Mom left dad! I didn't say anyone died!"

"Well sorry, Ren. Anyways where's dad?"

"Gone." Vivien stated. "He was outside and when I turned my back for a second he was gone."

"Shit. Well I need to get home. Jade and Aki are with the babysitter."

"Same here. He's a grown adult anyway. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid."

I left as quickly as I came and headed home. Yasmine had just made them some pancakes for breakfast. She didn't here me come up, but I did notice she was wearing a t-shirt of mine. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and crossed my arms watching her.

"Jade! Akito! Pancakes are ready!"

"Smells delicious." I said. She freaked and jumped a feet away from me. I couldn't help, but laugh. "Nice shirt."

"Oh my god." She turned bright red." "I'm so sorry, but I had forgotten a pair of clothes for this morning. I have mine in the dryer right now.

"It's alright."

"Uncle Damian!" Jade grabbed onto my leg and looked up at me. "We made cupcakes!!"

"Did you now? Where's Aki?"

"She sick." I went into her room and saw her laying in the hallway. I immediately picked her up and felt her forehead.

"She's burning up."

"Damian I'm so sorry. She was fine last night."

"It's not your fault." I dialed Killian's number and waited for him to answer, but unfortunately it went to voicemail. "Killian, Aki is really sick. She's running a very high fever. Hurry home."

"Should we take her to the hospital? She doesn't look too well."

"No." I dialed another number "You should leave. I don't want you getting sick." She nodded and left after her clothes were finished drying. Within 20 minutes my grandma had arrived.

"Let me see her." I handed Aki to her and her hand glowed as she held it over Aki's forehead, but she only seemed to get worse.

"I'm afraid my abilities have no effect on her. Just like Vivien she has a weak immune system. Also because she was born outside a womb she wasn't given the proper nutrients."

"I'm here!" Killian had burst through the door and immediately grabbed his daughter. He then bit his wrist and opened her mouth, so she can drink his blood. She still seemed feverish, but was a bit better.

"How is that possible? My healing powers couldn't even  do anything,"

"It has nothing to do with her being from an artificial womb. It lies within Vivien's genes. I believe she too has great power within her and because she is so small, it might be too great for her."

"Vivien survived because of what Asuke gave her. Maybe-"

"I want nothing from that man."

"What if she gets sick again and your blood doesn't work?"

"Serene with all due respect, she is my child and because of that I will find another solution before that happens. I'm taking her home now."

"You can't" Saya had just arrived and stood firmly in front of the doorway. "I was about to head home, but I sensed HER presence. You know how she despises Aki."

"Fuck. Try to get her to leave. My daughter needs me right now." Saya nodded and turned to leave while I was left confused.

"She's an old flame of his." Saya stated before walking out. Killian didn't bother explaining and headed towards the shower. He stripped off everything, but his boxers and undressed Aki while steam began to rise.

"I should get going. Bye dear." Grandma kisses my cheek and leaves as well. Jade was confused and nearly in tears.

"Aki ok." She sobbed.

"She's just a little sick. Come on let's eat those pancakes." I wiped her tears away and sat her down to eat. Meanwhile, Killian laid in the bathtub with Aki on his chest while the water hit them. He stayed like that for half an hour until her sinuses began to clear up.

I heard the door open and saw Saya walk in.

"Still in the shower?" She asked.

"I heard the water turn off, so I assume he's not."

"It's only going to get worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Her sickness." She stated not looking at me. "When she was born she had trouble breathing. She needed to be monitored 24/7, so Killian hardly got any sleep."

"Does this mean she'll get her powers late too?"

"Who knows." She shrugged. I looked towards the floor and noticed Saya's bare legs. She was wearing booty shorts causing me to get an erection.

"Did you purposely wear those to get my attention?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean."

"I wear whatever I please. Not for men's pleasure."

"Either way you're such a tease." She rolled her eyes then got up to get something from the cabinet. How could I not stare at her? She was pure perfection to me.

Killian had come out of the shower with just a towel around his waist and Aki in her pajamas. She slept in his arms and was breathing fine.

"I'm heading home now. Are you coming, Saya?"

"Obviously. Why would I stay here?"

"Just asking. See ya, Damian. Thank that girl for watching Aki."

"Will do. Hope Aki gets better." He nodded and left with Saya right behind him. She quickly stuck her tongue out at me and laughed to herself. She really knew how to get me going.

Luna's POV

It's been nearly a week since I decided to separate from Vladimir. Zett has been letting me stay with him and hasn't told anyone I was here. I even felt bad that my children haven't heard from me either, but they're all grown with their own families to worry about.

"You should really get some fresh air." Zett had just walked out from using the shower. His chest was exposed with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"It's already dark out. Maybe tomorrow." He sighed and looked towards me.

"Are you gonna shower?"

"Yeah." I got up from his bed and made my way to his bathroom. The shower water had gotten hot pretty quick, so that means he took a cold shower. I undressed myself until I was in my underwear. You could still see the faint stretchmarks on my stomach and the last hickey Vladimir had given me had now completely vanished. I heard the door creak open and saw Zett come in. I quickly covered myself with my hands as if that was gonna really help.

"You forgot your towel." He was looking towards the ground, but I saw the blush on his cheeks. He held it out to me, but once I took it he stayed where he was for a bit. Finally he came in and closed the door then stared at me. His stare made me feel self conscious about my body, so he slowly came up to me and lifted my chin to meet his eyes while wrapping the other around my waist.

He kissed me with so much passion; I could feel all his deepest feelings for me. I couldn't help, but kiss back as well. Zett was my best friend and an amazing man. I still remember how much I wanted him to touch me when I was pregnant. I almost fell in love with him...

He then lifted me onto the counter as we started to make out. Zett bit, sucked, and licked my lips. When we finally parted and gasped for air, he had an obvious erection. I knew he couldn't back off anymore, so I let him love me. I slid of the counter and slowly removed my bra and undies. His hand caressed my breast while the other traveled south. He spread my legs and teased my lower lips.

"You're so beautiful, mama." His nickname for me had actually turned me on. Zett then slowly started to grind against me.

"Zett..." I moaned. Hearing his name must have triggered something inside him because he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist causing me to hump against his abs.

All of a sudden his demon wings popped out right as he was laying me onto the ground. I was awaiting for him to insert his member, but he stopped himself.

"I can't do this Luna even though I desperately want to." He hung his head low. "I would never forgive myself if you end up regretting it."

"You're right." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I'll always wait for you. No matter how long it takes." He kissed my forehead and helped me up before retreating to his room. I felt ashamed/embarrassed as I stepped into the shower. I'm still a married woman after all...

After my shower, I put on my pajamas and got into bed with Zett who was in sweats and a long sleeved shirt.

It was quite cold, so I cuddled against him for warmth.

"Shall I turn on the heater?" I thought he had gone to sleep already, so his voice startled me a bit.

"No. Don't you have another blanket."

"I have a thick tiger blanket I got from this store." He got up and retrieved the blanket from his closet. As soon as he laid it over me, I could feel the heaviness and immediate warmth.

"I miss my kids." I then realized what I had just said. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I haven't seen Jade in awhile. Thinking about taking her to get some ice cream tomorrow."

"I'm sure she would appreciate that."

"Maddie loved mint chip, but she despises it." He starts laughing and says, "When I got it for her for the first time she made such a stink face and said 'Grandpa ice cream isn't suppose to taste like toothpaste!'"

"Oh my god." I laughed. "I remember when Axel first tried french fries. That was all he wanted until one day the lady at McDonald's salted it way too much. He didn't eat them again for quite awhile."

"Kids sure know how to make us laugh."

"Yeah they do." It was quiet between us until he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Get some sleep. You should visit the kids tomorrow."

"We'll see. Anyways goodnight Zett."

"Night Mama."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 70 3
Part witch, part wolf, just wanting to be human. Accepted by none. ~~~~ She has lived most of her life an outcast simply due to the circumstances...
524 28 20
This is the sequel to Teen Wolf the Next Generation. It will have many of the same characters, but quite a few new faces. More supernatural creatures...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
1.2M 20.2K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...