Rivero Decaying

De JasmineSiller

Book #1 in the Decaying Series The city that never sleeps is now closing her eyes for good as something weird... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author note pt.2
author's note pt.3

chapter 18

2.6K 87 107
De JasmineSiller

I woke up with Riley still in my arms and my heart feeling light. It was six in the morning but I didn't move to get ready just yet. Riley was sleeping peacefully on me and I didn't want to wake her just yet. She was still in my arms and I was happy. I didn't think I would find that in here but I would do anything and everything in my power to keep it that way. To protect her and Tabi and the people here. Nothing was going to stop me. Riley started to stir and wake up. She cuddles deeper into me before pushing herself up to give me a good morning kiss. Just when our lips touch Tabi yell gross and ran away from us. I laugh and Riley got up to get ready. I also get up to get ready and headed out to the lunchroom to see a laughing Tabi in Riley's arms. I walked up to them and kiss both of them on the cheeks. After eating I wanted to send some people on a scouting mission throughout the city and to meet up with Victor and Lucy to see how they were doing. I let Jimmy and Claire make the groups and I told Riley that she could come with me if she wanted to. She smiles and said "yes". I look at Tabi to tell we were heading out but she looked mad. "I want to go with you guys too," she said in her high pitch voice. "I'm sorry girlie you can't this time but when you learn how to fight let's see okay," I told her and she nodded her head.

After that Riley and I headed out to BMCC. we were walking out in the open. The area was pretty safe because of how much the crew is out keeping it safe. Well I mean it was going to get as safe as we can get it. Every day we see more of them and I fear that more freaks we come. Until then that day would wait and I will help all those that I can with my strength. I didn't notice it but I felt Riley squeeze my hand to bring me from my thoughts. "What's up?" she asks me. "Nothing I was just thinking about the freaks and what's going on in my body and how I have to tell the other two leaders about it," I said. I really didn't want to tell them but I know keeping things from them wouldn't be good. Rily squeeze my hand again and kiss my cheek. I blush at that simple act of affection and squeeze her hand back looking away. She laughs at my shyness and I wanted to hear her laugh more. We were half where they when I hear a noise. I stop and Riley stops as well. She pulls out her bat and I pull out mine as well. My sense were a lot sharper now and I could hear better and smell better but I still had the same eyesight. As we go closer I didn't smell anything wrong and I hear soft cries. "Riley I hear crying" I whisper to her. She looks at me and put her bat down and we made our way to the noise. After following the noise into a store I saw two little kids holding onto each other tightly.

One of them looked up and I saw the fear in her eyes as she clings to the little boy. "Hey kid what's your name," I said in a gentle voice. I got down to their level to speak to them. She was shaking hard and held on tightly to the little boy." go away you're just like the bad people" she said in her tiny voice. I sat down and Riley did the same. "I'm not with any bad people I just want to help see." and I pull out some food and water and set it on the floor showing my good intention. She looked at me and then at the food. She didn't let go of the boy but she grabs the water and gave it to him first then she took a big drink herself. As they ate I question them. I ask where they were from and why they were alone then it happen. I felt a tingling sensation before we all heard the howl of a freak. I jump up to my feet and told Riley to grab the kids and run. She nodded and I radio lucy to let her know I am going to take on the freak that howls. It was close, I could feel it. I left Riley but before I did I gave her my Baretta then sprinted to the howling freak.

A few block over I saw something that brought back memories. I saw a women howling in pain just like Allen when he was changing. I couldn't think of him. I ran towards the women and saw the pain in her eyes. I felt my body burning and I took out my machete and plugged it deep into her head. I hear her skull cracking and the blood spare out and onto me. I saw the life drain from her eye for I was on top of her with my weapon deep in her, to make she didn't come back I twisted it into her before I pull out my machete. I stood up and over this person. This could have been a sister, mother, wife and anything to someone and I took them away from them or they already lost everything in this hell. But it didn't matter because I wasn't going to let a freak run these streets. I radio Lucy telling her the freak is dead and that I'll be there soon to talk to her. She replies back saying she understands and is looking forward to seeing me. I needed to find Riley. My body was still on fire but I know it was only because I was worry about Riley. After a few minutes of looking, I find them, well more like they find me. Riley put the kids down and ran towards me. She stops in front of me looking over me making sure I didn't have any deep cuts. I look up and she looked me in the eyes and I saw the worry in them then she got mad. "What the fuck Jackie! I know you're the only one who can take care of them but damn it I was worried as fuck!" she said to me. I just smile at her.

However, that wasn't the greatest thing for me to do because she slapped the back of my head. I looked at her and she turns away from me. "Riley I'm sorry" but she didn't answer me. She just took both kids and started walking to BMCC. I didn't know what I did wrong. Maybe the smiling part was not a good thing but I'll just ask her about it. "Riley what did I do wrong," I ask her. "You are a complete dumbass," she said. "But your mine, just don't like to see you get hurt," she said was sadness in her eyes. But I knew what she meant. She was scared for me because I was fighting those freaks and she was worrying about me not coming back to her. I understood that but in this world, we were living in now anything can happen. I stay quit because I didn't want to upset her even more but I really did understand what she was getting at. We were getting closer to BMCC when she handed me the little boy who was fast asleep. Then took my hand in hers and said "I know anything can happen but still I can't help but worry about you, I care for you Jackie and also think about Tabi and how she would feel if you didn't check in anymore and never showed up" she said to me. I looked down and thought about what she was saying. I squeeze her hand, " I know I will be more careful and I will be here it takes a lot to hurt me now but I won't be reckless I promise" I told her and kiss her cheek. She smiles and pulled me closer to her.

A few minutes later we were in front of BMCC and I saw Lucy and Victor waiting at the front gate for us. " hey Vic and Lucy, this is Riley and we find these two kids" I said. Riley smiled at the both of them and then we made our way inside. This place was big and I can see that Lucy was doing a great job at feeding her people and leading them. "Hey Vic, Jimmy misses you," I told him and he blush. I find it cute that Jimmy was able to find someone other than his brothers to lane on even if they haven't done anything yet. I laugh a bit at him and Lucky told us to follow her. We follow her to the top floor of the building and saw the big open space that was there, "whoa lucy nice digs" I said. "Thanks, Jackie's we clear out the walls on this floor and on the fifth floor as well. This is just where I sleep and plan and look out over to the river and the ocean. The fifth floor is the hospital. We find four doctors and some police officers and a firefighter. She helped us took down the walls and what not" said lucy. I was about to speak when someone came in. "hey lucy" she said and kiss her. "Beth hey I am talking to people right now," lucy said with a blush on her face. I laugh at that and get hit upside the head again by Riley. "Don't laugh" she said and I just pouted. Why did she have to hit me? I didn't do anything wrong. This time lucy laugh but also got hit by Riley. "I'm Beth nice to meet you two," she said. 'I'm Jackie and this is Riley. I'm the leader of the school and my girlfriend" I said. Riley blushes a bit but smiles at my words.

"Nice to meet you guys, lucy and victor told us about you and what you got going on and how you set up everything." said beth. "Well things change but I try my best and plus I'm not alone, I have those who I help saved and they in return helped save me," I said. I smile at Riley but I also thought of Sally and Claire and Tabi and the rest of them. How I had helped saved them and how I was alone from the start but in the end I made something that I hope will last. After talking to the two of them I told Victor to go home and that Riley and I will be staying here because tomorrow is the leaders meeting.

Beth shows us to a room with makeshift build walls to divide sleep areas on the top floor. "Hey, Jackie what's going on in that head of yours?" Riley asks me. I didn't know she was watching me while I was thinking. "I was just thinking about telling them what happen to me and about how everything changes so fast in three months," I told her honestly. Riley pulled me towards her and held me. I was never the type of person to be close to anyone but with Riley, I felt like I could. "It's alright, its all your choice and no one else's," she told me and I just nodded. I hugged her back burying my face into her neck. My lips slightly touch her neck and I felt her shiver from the touch. I didn't know what I was thinking but I kiss her neck. Her reaction to my kissing was to shiver and bit her lower lip. With her red face " what are you doing Jackie" she asks me but I didn't know how to answer her so I just kiss her. She kissed me back, it was a slow kind of kiss that was deep, I felt her hands run through my short hair pulling me closer and her tongue licking my bottom lip asking to come in. I answer her and open up and she slid her tongue in. our kiss became more heated and my hands started to travel around her body. I just wanted Riley closer to me. Then we heard a cough and broke apart. I saw a blushing Lucy with the two kids we brought here with her.

I didn't think I could blush anymore then I did when lucky put the kids down and left. Riley was also red as hell and we just looked at each other. I wanted her close again but we had to scare kids with us, well they didn't look that scared anymore but the little girl didn't let her guard down around us or for anyone in for that matter. " so kid you got a name or am I just going to call you kid all the time" I said to the little girl. She just looks at me and stays quiet. "Well you know my name and my girlfriend's name can we please know yours" I tried again with her. "It's Cameron," she said. "Well nice to meet you, Cameron," I said. "My name is Tommy," the little boy said. I smile at them and gave them my pillow and some more food. They took it and ate like they hadn't in days. "What happen to you both?" I ask. Tommy stay quiet, " our mommy and daddy were killed by the bad people so we ran away," Cameron said. "Did these people had black stuff running from her face?" I ask her. "No they had big guns," she said. I was shocked at her answer. I jump up and told Riley that I was going to speak to lucy.

I went to where lucy desk was and saw her and beth talking. "Hey I'm sorry but we need to talk like right now," I said in a rush. "What's up Jackie," she said. " we got a problem, you know those kids I brought with me, well the little girl just told me her parents were kill my people, not the died, we have more problems now and we need to tell everyone," I told her. She looks at me and I saw the look in her eyes. She was mad as hell but not for her people she was mad because these bastard were taking advantage of the situation we were all in. "alright before we leave for the meeting we will tell everyone" I nodded and left her alone with beth. I went to Riley and the kids and saw that the kids were fast asleep. I lay down next to Riley and pull her close to me. I wanted so badly to kiss her again but I thought better of it. She turns around and pulls me closer as well. She was still up but we didn't say anything. We were just staring at each other when I felt that tingling sensation and I shot up from laying next to her, then we heard the howl of a freak. What the ever loving fuck is going on! This was the second freak today. "I have to go," I told Riley and I saw the look in her eyes. "I'll be careful I promise," I told her and kissed her hard before pulling away to leave then I felt that sensation again and hear the second howl. Shit they was a third one. I know that Lucy heard it as well and I took off towards the freaks.

Twenty minutes later I was burning up and barely breaking a sweat when I saw the two freaks. I didn't know how the would react towards each other but it look like the bigger one was in charge. Oh fuck, they had a system, who was the biggest and strongest is in charge but then they both saw me. The bigger one stepped back. It looks like it wanted to submit to me but broke free from it and took off. It came at me and try to hit me but I dodged and took out my machete and cut into it. It yells in pain and came at me again and again. I kept moving and slicing into it, it was getting slower and slower. By the time it was on the floor the other one charge at me and I jump out of its way. Fuck this was going to be hard because this one is not protecting the other. I need to think, I was smarter than these two but they had more power than me. I wasn't paying attention when I was hit and thrown into a car. Fuck that hurt. I got back up and went after the slower of the two and threw my machete at it and it cut through the bigger one. It was deep enough to hurt it but I ran to it and kick it into the freak. I felt my body growing hotter when I was hit from the side and thrown into a glass window. I got back up but flinched in pain. I look down and saw a piece of glass jetting out of my side.

I pull it out and contain my yell. I drop the long piece of glass and felt my blood dripping down my side, shit I promise Riley I was going to be careful now I had what looked to be a seven-inch piece of glass in me. I need to finish this before I bleed out. I know I have super human healing but I could still die from blood lost. I needed to outsmart them and not get hit anymore. I stepped out of the store window and saw my machete in the bigger one. If I could pull it out and cut deeper into it, it will go down then one more. I took off as fast as I could towards the bigger one and reach out for my weapon. It was within reach before I saw its arm swing towards me. I duck and it hit itself. My machete went deeper into it and it howls in pain then fell to the ground. Ii took my machete and pull it out. I wanted to make sure it was down for the count so I cut into it again and twisted it into the freaks head. I turn my attention to the smaller one. I ran to it trying to get the first hit.

It was big and not fast so I was able to hit it. I cut into its big arm and it makes a loud noise. I didn't care if it was piss because I kill the bigger one, this one will soon see it again. I grab my side in pain. I was still bleeding out but I knew it was healing. I can feel the burn of it on my hand. I need to focus and taking that thing out. It came at me swinging its arms and I dodge everyone except the last one. I lost my footing and it caught me but I was able to block part of it with my arm and cut into it as well. It yelp in pain and so did i. But that didn't stop me from going after it. I wasn't going to stop until one of us was down and I'm sure as hell not going down easily. I rush at it cutting and slicing into it. It back up and started getting slower in its attacks and I knew this was going to end it. I wasn't going to lost. I felt my body grew hotter and hotter and my teeth, specifically my canines were poking out and I let out a low growl. I wasn't going to lost. I saw it back away in fear but then came at me. I dodged its attack and swing my machete hard down onto its arm and cut deep into it that it was barely hanging on by its flesh. I cut deeper and deeper into it and I felt my body get hotter until it was down and I ended it.

I wanted to let out a challenge and I did just that. I fell to my knees and looked up at the sky wonder what the hell is going on with my body. The more I think about protecting people the hotter I become. The more I think about Riley and Tabi this happens. However, I didn't lose control because I thought of Riley's words and how she will alway be there for me.

I got up and walked back to BMCC. I was still bleeding but not as badly as before. I was cover in my own blood as well as both of the freaks blood. I walked up to the gate and was stop at gunpoint. I rolled my eyes and saw Riley and lucy there pushing their way towards me. Beth was right behind them. I stood there bleeding less and less and by the time Riley was in front of my I stop bleeding altogether. "Are you ok what happen?" said lucy. "I frogth two freaks and got thrown into a window but I'm fine," I told her and Riley look worried out of her mind. She came towards me but one of the guns pull her back and still point his gun at me. "Lower your weapon, Stan," said lucy. "She could be bitten and kill us all," he said. "Well, I got news for you then. I got bit when Allen turn but I'm fine to see." I pull up the left side of my shirt and show them the healing wound. " I won't be the next Allen if that's what your worry about, " I said. Riley pulls away from him and kissed me. "You're healing a bit slow you need to eat," she told me and drag me through the gate. Lucy and beth following us and help me get some food. After eating my wound heal faster. "How did this happen?" ask Lucy. "long story short. When I fought Allen he took a good bite out of my right arm and I killed him, I ran then I meet Riley, well I save her and when I tried to end it my gun wouldn't go off" I told them. " the seven, they are seven people who I gave samples of my blood too and they told me I bonded with it so it won't hurt me but my blood isn't the cure." I told them. I was an anomaly.

I got some dirty looks from some people but others didn't seem to care. I bet they thought I was the cure but in reality, I wasn't. I was different, yes but I can't save them the way some of these people were thinking. I could fight freaks and took on the big guys but that was all I could do.

Lucy told us to follow her and we did just that. Beth didn't look at me any differently and Riley keep checking my wound until it finally closes. " you need to be more careful, you promise me!" said Riley. "I know Riley and I was but there was two of them but I took them down" she didn't look pleased with that answer and I felt her hand hit the back of my head. Not a hard hit like before but a soft one and the look in her eyes told me she was worried out of her mind but understands. I wanted to pull her close but I was covered in blood. Getting up to the top floor I was giving new clothes and a doctor Berry looked over me. "Wow you could have more wounds than this," he said. He listed the thing that should have been broken but wasn't. He left when he was satisfied with her check of my body. Riley was next to me and I pull her close. I whisper "sorry" and held her closer and tighter to me. She held me back. She pulls away a bit to kiss me and hugged me tight again.

Lucy wanted to know what those things were and I told them. I told them what the seven thought of them and how Allen was the first and how I was able to be what I am. They seem to get it to a point then we all call it a night. It was already midnight. Riley and I went back to the kids and lay down. I was beat and I cuddled into Riley. We kiss one last night and let sleep overcome us.

Waking up early the next morning Riley and I went to go find lucy to get ready for this meeting we are going to have with the ferry leader Ken. lucy was up looking out if the window towards New jersey where we can see that gray wall in full view. We sat down next to her not saying anything because we all felt the same. We were going to have this meeting on the water in an hour and we needed to get ready. But we didn't move, we just sat there looking at the damn wall. Some time past before we got up and ready to leave.

Soon we were on the waterfront. Riley, lucy, beth and I were one climbing onto a boat getting ready to meet Ken. it was safe on the water that's why we were doing it there instead of on land. Ten minutes later we reach the point where Ken would be and we saw his boat pull up to ours. It was a raft just like ours so we didn't need to move between boats. I can swim so I wasn't going anywhere. We talked about anything that was on our minds. I brought up the fact that I was bitten but the bite heal and how freaks are strong and you can't fight them alone and need a lot of firepower. Lucy brought up trading and how to make the city safer and ken brought of trading and having no contact with the outside world. After a few hours of talking and planning, we said our goodbyes and left. When we made it to shore we walk lucy and beth back to BMCC then we left for our home. But before we left Tommy and his big sister came to us and ask if they could come with us. I think they trust us more than Lucy because we find them and I said they could. Tommy wanted to be carried by Riley and I smile at that. Kids like her and Cameron wanted a piggy back ride and I give her one. We were walking and nothing was happening out on these streets. We hear some ticks and growls here and there but we were skilled enough to avoid them. When we reach the school we kill about three tickers and five growlers. It wasn't much but that's what we could do. I show Sally the new kids and she helps them out.

I went to the office to call a meeting after dropping the kids off. Riley was by my side and everyone was there except Jimmy. I wonder where he could be, I guess he was going to have to hear this from his brothers. :alright guys the meeting we had was great we talk about trade routes and make the city safer and they also know what I am now" I said to them. Claire spoke up first " how did the react because I will kick some ass if they try anything," she said. Zac and Erin agree with her. I told them everything was fine and not to worry. After talking some more I call it a night. Riley and I were walking back to our room when I hear something. I paused and told Riley to go on and I'll be there shortly. She nodded and I follow that weird noise. About six doors over the sound was louder and I open the door to see where the noise was coming from.

I wish I hadn't opened the door because I walked in on Victor being deep inside Jimmy enjoying himself. Jimmy was up on the desk laying on his back while Victor was grinding into him. I didn't know Jimmy was flexible. When they notice me it was too late. They both from what I can tell came. I turn around so fast the I got a bit dizzy and close the door. I heard the moans and grunts of pleasure and quickly walked away. I didn't know what is was but I thought about Riley and doing that to her. My body began to heat up in places and I didn't know what to do. We share a run with my dog and Tabi. I needed to stop thinking about that and go to bed. All I could see was myself kissing Riley and hearing her moan. I could feel the blush on my face and I needed to cool off. It was only eight so I could go to the rooftop and calm down there. I went to go tell Riley but instead she pull me into the room closing the door and pushing me up against it. " this is for last night " she said and attack my neck with kisses.

I felt her teeth bite into me and I moan softly. I felt her began to suck on my neck, damn it she was going to leave a hickey there. I try to push her away but I was weak against her. Fuck she was turning me on even more and I just saw Jimmy and Vic do it. This wasn't good. I needed her to stop. But she pulls away from me she had a smug smirk on her face and I was blushing. My hand when to where she left her mark on me and I glare at her. Two can play at this game I thought and slam her against the wall. Picking her up I bit into her neck as well. She moans and digs her nails into my shoulders. When I was done I kiss her hard. I didn't want that slow make out session we had before. I wanted a fast one, so I pull her closer to me and started grinding my hips into her. She moans into me and I bit her lower lip. When she obey me I slid my tongue into her mouth and started fighting for control. I won when I push my lower body closer into her.

I pull away from her letting her go and sliding to the floor. "Two can play this game babe," I said and walked away from her. "You fucking tease," she said " well you started it" and I went to side down on the bed. Not even a second later Tabi walked in with a happy Jade. Tabi jumps onto me and I laugh at her. "Teach me how to fight " she yells. I laugh and said tomorrow. She looked happy but I also had some training to do myself. Claire was going to work me out and test my limits. Claire is a scary person but she is cool. After reading to a now tried Tabi we all went to sleep. Riley didn't try anything and I did either.

I woke up to a jumping Tabi and groan out. I was going to teach the hyper kid how to fight. I got up and got ready for the day. Riley was still sleeping so I went to kiss her on the forehead and left with Tabi to get some food. After eating we went outside to the yard and I told her to run five laps. I ran with her. If she was going to be trained by me I was going to do it with her. After running we did push ups and sit ups. Then we went to the weapons room and I told her to pick out a baseball bat. She looks tired but happy. I took her inside for some food and to pick her blunt weapon. She picks out a small baby blue wooden bat. Shit took a few swings and liked it. "Come on we are running five more laps," I told her she groan in protest but ran with me anyways. She knocks out after that. I pick her up and headed back inside. I put her down and saw Riley walking into the room after me. She looks at Tabi hold her new bat and smile. She came up to me and kissed me. I kiss her back. But we were interrupted but a breathless Jeffery. "What's up dude," I ask him. I almost misgender him again when I was going to use females pronouns on him. I was trying to I've only know him for a day but never really talked to him so I was going to do my best and use the right ones. " we saw a place fly over and look to be the Air force and the drop something it landed pretty close" he said. "Get Claire and the brothers we are going to see what it is," I told him. He nodded and took off, "Riley stay here alright" she nodded and we kiss again.

After getting the gang together we headed out. The drop was west of us but wasn't that far off. Twenty minutes later we find it. We saw one green box that looks like it needed four people to carry it. I went closer to it. I saw a touchpad and push the green button. Something clicked open and I slowly opened it. I didn't trust the government anymore because they left us here. But what I saw was too good to be true. I saw MREs and first aid and other supplies we needed. I step back to let everyone see. We look at each other and all took a side to carry back home.

We made it back and I told lucy and ken what happen. I let Jeffery explain it and they were happy. We only saw that one however so we needed to divide the medical supplies. After dividing it each group was going to send a party of two to get it tomorrow. After everything that happens I was tried but I still needed to train with claire. So we ate and went to the yard to train. She made me run and do what I did to Tabi but set time limits for me. After that, we did hand to hand combat training than weapons training. I learn how to use an M16A1 rifle and how to fight properly with a knife. The other two cops bobby and harry helped me out with the training as well. After a few hours of nonstop training, i was finally able to go. But before I did I saw Claire took off her sweaty shirt and saw that she had a well-defined set of abs and cuts that were amazing. She had a six pack that was sharp and defined and her arms and shoulders were big but tone. When she turn around her back was so built that you can cut a fucking diamond on it. She had a tattoo as well. It was a full back piece . she notices me staring and wink at me. I blush and went inside. Holy hell she was well-built and defined but I was taking and I bet Sally loves that. I shook the thought out of my head and when to clean up.

I wanted to be with Riley so I went looking for her. I find her with Jimmy and Victor and quickly turn around. She looks at me with a puzzled expression and Jimmy blushes a deep red. "She saw us doing it" Jimmy mumbled. Riley laugh and I started to walk away be she grab me and slam me to the table. "What the fuck," I said. "Shut up," Riley said and kiss me hard. After a few minutes of making out, she stops. "Now you saw us so stop being weird," she said. I was blushing and put my head down. I was tried and I wanted to sleep but I also want to spend some time with my friends. After a while it got dark and we ate. Riley brought me to the rooftop instead of to our room because Tabi was already sleeping. Once we got to the roof Riley lane on me and we just watch the stars. I kiss her and yawn. She smiles at me and after a few more minutes of just being with each other we went back down and to sleep. I love the feeling of Riley in my arms and I love being her arms.

"Sir the subject took down two type 3s by herself," said the worker. "Good keep observing subject zero," said the man. "Yes sir" then her turn back around watching subject zero Jackie Rivero. "This is good no better than good," said the man as he left the lab. "She will be our new weapon of war" and with that left the underground lab.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5K 380 32
‼️****MATURE CONTENT****‼️🔞 Book One (1) I covered myself immediately but his hands were just as quick as he pinned my wrist. How could he be so cal...
268K 13.3K 28
! NO LONGER WRITING THIS VERSION OF THE STORY - PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE MY BOOK 'The Monster's Stratagem' FOR THE 2.0 VERSION ! * * * Highe...
3.1K 187 14
The world as we knew it no longer exists. The sprawling hills, buildings that touch the sky, the sounds of life that moved through it all like a rive...
168 8 12
19 year old Lazarus has adapted to survival in this post-apocalyptic world. A world where the Undead roam, and humanity is troubled. He has just sett...