WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 46

1.6K 56 12
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

The next day my phone woke me up. Who the hell was calling me?

Me: Who is?

Boy: Hmm… I´m Louis…

When I hear his name my heart skips a beat.

Louis: Did I wake you up?

Me: No… I was awake for some minutes…

Louis: Really? You sound really weird…

Me: Ok… I just woke up… This is my newly raised voice.

He laughed. I couldn´t help but smile… I love to hear him laugh.

 Me: So… Why did you wake me up that early?

Louis: El… It´s 12am… I thought you will be awake… Everyone is awake!

Me: Yes… Except me and Riley, maybe you can hear her snoring…

Louis: Now that you say that… I hear some weird noises…

He laughed even harder. I love to wake up in this way.

Louis: So… I and the lads are going to go for some breakfast; do you want to join us? Danielle is coming too.

Me: I would love to join!

Louis: Ok, we will pick you up in about half an hour, is that ok?

Me: Sure!

Louis: Oh! And Niall says that ask Riley if she wants to come.

Me: Ok! Bye!

Louis: See you.

And I hang out. I was so happy! I had recovered my best friends and I can´t explain it with words… The only thing that I knew is that I couldn’t wait 30 minutes to see him. I tried to wake up Riley.

Riley: Els leave me alone!

Me: Riley! Wake up.

Riley: I´m a vampire… I can´t go out in mornings.

In this way I knew that I wouldn´t be able to wake her up…

Me: Ok if you want to sleep more… I will let you… But it's a shame…

It seems that she open her eyes a bit more.

Riley: Why?

Me: Because Louis just called me and asked me for going to have breakfast with them… And he told me that Niall wanted to see you…

I had never seen a normal person move that fast… But I forgot that I wasn´t talking about a normal person, she was Riley! She ran towards her suitcase and started to throw her clothes… Finally she chose her outfit. It wasn´t that bad… I didn´t like her t-shirt but… It was ok! I chose my outfit too… I have to be pretty for Louis, but not that much; because he will think that I dressed like that for him… Although it was what I was doing… What the hell is happening to me? I saw the prefect outfit! It was a whute t-shirt with black jeans and a black leather jacket and a beautiful black necklace.

Riley: Wow you look so pretty! I love that outfit… But maybe I will wear more colors…

She was going to look for something but someone knocked on the door. I opened it and he was there.

Louis: Hey!

Me: Hi.

Niall was behind him.

Niall: Hi Riley! Did you sleep well?

Riley: Yes!

Niall: Did we wake you up?

Riley: What? NO! I was wide awake I tried to wake up Eleanor and she didn´t want to… But then Louis called her and here we are!

WHAT SHE JUST SAY? She was a liar!! Louis looked to me and we started to laugh.

Niall: What happen?

Me: Nothing… I was death tired… And where are the others?

Louis: They are already in Starbucks waiting for us.

Me: I love Starbucks!

Louis: I know it.

We both smiled.

Riley: So let´s go!

We went there; the time as always with these people went so fast. I didn´t realize how late it was until I saw like 5 missed call from my mom.

Me: Guys! We have to go now… I forgot that I told my mom that we will have lunch with her… Sorry!

Harry: No problem El! You have to see your mom too!

Me: Thanks… And now Riley let´s go! Bye.

We went out of the Starbucks but suddenly I hear my name, I turn around and I saw Louis running towards us.

Louis: El wait! I forgot to ask you something!

I could notice how my heart is going faster.

Riley: Hmm… I forgot something in the table.

Me: What?

Riley: Hmm… I forgot… Why do you care? I´ll be here in a minute.

And she leaved us alone.

Me: What did you want to ask me?

Louis: Hmm… I know that yesterday I said to you that you needn´t to say anything yet but… Would you like to come on a date with me?

My heart is going even faster, it is going crazy! It never happened to me before.

Me: I don´t know Lou…

Louis: C´mon El! We will have fun! Give me an opportunity, I promise that I won´t let you down!

I didn´t know what to answer… A part of me wanted to say yes but the other part was very scared, we just fix our things and I didn´t want to spoil our friendship again.

Louis: Alright! Let´s play a game, ok?

I nodded and smiled, why are we going to play a game?

Louis: So… I will ask you two questions… And you have to answer me one with a yes and the other one with a no, did you get it?

Me: I got it!

Louis: Ok the first question is… Will you make out with Danielle?

Me: WHAT?

I started to laugh.

Louis: Answer it!

Me: Ok… No.

He smiled so big.

Louis: Alright it´s a no… So next question you have to answer yes… Do you want to come with me on a date?

I smiled.

Me: Ok...

Louis: Is it a yes?

Me: Yes!

He smiled even bigger and he gave me a hug. I started to laugh.

Louis: I will pick you up at nine o´clock, is it good?

Me: Yes.

Louis: Ok, so see you tonight!

Me: See you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 13K 84
100 days since the day I died. I remember it clearly. The pain, the sufferage, the intense feeling of wanting save everyone. Everyone has gotten over...
44.7K 582 15
(Y/N) is just your average everyday girl. Besides being best friends with One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. Her fun...
120K 2.7K 25
Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like people lived to know what was going on in...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...