Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Thirty-Seven

2.7K 98 33
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Eomma? Appa?" Seungcheol hyung and I said in unison. I couldn't believe it, they're actually here. A tear rolled down my face and I ran to them with hyung. I let all the tears run down my face once I embraced them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sobbing.

"We're here because we heard that your uncle and aunt are still on the run to..to you know." Eomma tried to explain and I just nodded my head.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

As Sang Jae and Seungcheol hyung were hugging their parents, I looked at the others and they were smiling at them. I feel so happy for them, especially for Sang Jae. I walked to Jihoon and nudged him.

"Wae?" Jihoon asked angrily, typical Jihoon.

"I heard that." Jihoon said now growling and I just chuckled. I ignored him and looked around only to see a pair of eyes looking at us and it was smirking.

"Hello, Soonyoung, how are you? Well never mind, I just hope that you'll like what's gonna happen to your precious mate and hyung."

I growled but then it disappeared, it's none other than Jinki. I should've known that it was him. I was about to call the others when I heard a shout.

"SANG JAE! SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!"

I turned around to see everyone looking around and the two siblings nowhere in sight. Soo Ah was crying and the other girls were hugging her.

"What happened?" I asked and looked at everyone. Mingyu walked up to me and gave me a note.

"What is this?"

"A note duh." I heard Seungkwan mumble and Hansol hit him on the head.

"It's not the time for joking around Seungkwan."

"Ara."

I ignored the two and opened the note. Once I did, everyone moved closer and looked over my shoulder, well except for Jihoon since his short.

"To whoever gets this note, but I'm pretty sure that our Soonyoungie would be reading this since his precious mate and hyung are taken away like just now lmao HAH! I'm so funny I can be a clown..."

"An ugly clown that is." Seungkwan retorted and some chuckled but I continued on reading.

"Well anyways, if you want to see Sang Jae and Seungcheol, come to their castle you'll see them. And the other two, Minghao and Jun is it? Yeh, bye ;) have fun looking for us."

I crumpled the paper and threw it away making everyone flinched. I looked around and smelt my mates scent but I couldn't. I sat down and rest my hand on my head thinking for any way to find them.

"Hyung, hyung!"

I looked up at Chan and saw him smelling something through the forest behind us.

"Waeyo?" Jeonghan hyung asked walking up to him.

"I can smell Seungcheol hyung 's scent!" Chan shouted jumping up and down.

"Why did they remove Sang Jae's scent when they didn't do the same thing for Seungcheol hyung?" Mingyu asked confused and so is everyone else.

"What if they split them up?" Wonwoo asked.

"What do you mean? Didn't you see them leave? Why didn't you stop them?!" I shouted my eyes turning yellow. They all looked at each other and sighed.

"We were frozen." Jisoo hyung said looking down.

"Mwoh?"

"Someone from them gave us this type of flower and when we smelt it, it made us freeze, it also didn't make us see anything." Seokmin explained further.

"Wha- how?...well never mind we have find them." I said now calming and following hyung's scent.

"Jamkkanman hyung." Mingyu said stopping me from going any further. I looked back and raised my right eyebrow meaning for him to continue.

"What if, Wonwoo hyung was right? What if they split them up?"

I turned around and looked at all of them. They might be right. So I looked at everyone and split them up in my head. There were eighteen of us but now it's just fourteen of us.

"Me, Jihoon, Hye Jin, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol and Rae Seok are coming with me and we'll find Sang Jae. Soo Ah, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Chan and Eun Hee, you guys will find Seungcheol hyung. Is that alright? Do you wanna swap with anyone?" I listed and asked after. Nobody nodded their heads so I told them to get ready for what's in front of them when they go inside the forest.

"Yeorobeon, hwaiting!" Jeonghan hyung encouraged us and we all walked through the forest, they went into the left one and we went into the right one.

"Do you think...never mind." Jihoon said not continuing what he was going to say.

"Go on." I whispered, not really wanting to know what he'll ask since I already what he's gonna ask.

"Do you think we'll ever find them?"

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"If we don't find them, I'm gonna go crazy so we better find them. We can find them." I said mumbling the last sentence and a tear rolled down my face.

~~~~~~~

*Soo Ah's P.O.V*

I couldn't stop crying, Eun Hee and Chan are now trying to get me to stop but I still couldn't. This is just so messed up, my life is now messed up. I have a boyfriend that's a vampire, but I'm okay with it, but their uncle and aunt are the ones messed up. They're making this situation so messed up.

I heard a noise behind us and whipped my head, to see a bush that's shaking. We all gathered together and got ready to fight who was behind the bushes. A head popped out of the bush looking around the place but stopped once it saw us.

"Ayyee~!"

"Bambam?" Jeonghan oppa said.

Bambam oppa was about to say something else when the rest of his group came out of the bush.

"Hyung!"

"Chan!"

Chan and Yugyeom ran to each other and hugged each other leaving the others to hug us as well. Once we all let go, Jaebum oppa quickly got his serious faces on. And this might mean business.

"We heard that Junhui and Minghao got kidnapped by Jinki and his men. So we quickly looked for all of you and finally found you." Jaebum oppa explained.

"But how did you find us? And how did you know?" Mingyu asked confused same as the others.

"Oh, Sang Jae told us." Youngjae oppa explained smiling but I'm pretty sure everyone is more confused than they were just a while ago.

"She told us about the competition that'll be held like just this morning. And then she quickly talked to us about the kidnap of Minghao and Junhui so we quickly went here." Junior hyung explained further and we now clearly know what happened.

"But what we didn't know is that Sang Jae and Seungcheol got kidnapped too." Jackson hyung said making us confused, again. Mark oppa face palmed and he explained what he meant.

"All Sang Jae told them was about Minghao and Junhui. But for us, Jihoon told us and Yoongi about Sang Jae and Seungcheol getting kidnapped and Jaebum and Namjoon quickly talked about who's gonna help who."

Everyone said 'oh' meaning that we all finally got it. I looked through the forest again and a single tear rolled down my face again and I guess everyone saw me since it turned quiet.

"Don't worry Soo Ah we'll find your mate...or boyfriend." Jaebum oppa said resting his hand on my shoulder and I just nodded my head.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"Hyung!"

"Jihoon!"

I turned around and saw Seokjin hyung and his groups, how did they get here? I looked at Jihoon and he pointed to himself while smiling.

"Yeorobeon, Jihoon talked to me about Sang Jae and Seungcheol getting kidnapped so we quickly came here to look for you and help you."

"Kamsahabnida hyung." I thanked them and they smiled at me. Namjoon hyung walked up to me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"We'll find her don't worry Soonyoung."

"Of course we will. I wouldn't know what I'd do without her."

The night is coming and I want to find her really quick, I miss her so much. If I don't find her quick I might go crazy, I can't have another woman that's so precious to me be lost from me. I won't accept it.

~~~~~~~

I don't like this idea tbh lmao xD but I wanna so there's drama when there's drama you'll find me there listening and watching ;) in always up for dramas xD I already said this in my book the 'a smol fangurl's lyf' some of you might not know it but anyways I said that I might just updated chapters for once or twice a month if I'm busy or I'm just being lazy really xD I can also just updated more than two chapters in a month if I want to update stories lmao sorry for not updating for so many centuries and thanks for the people who comments on this story and votes for it thank you so much! Bye!

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 48 20
About a girl named Han Kimsung who turned to a vampire at the age of 14 after his possesive step brother ; Lee Hyun(who was a vampire) , bit her and...
43.3K 3.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
8.6K 746 33
Welcome to Elderville, where the most popular boys at two rival schools happen to be vampires and werewolves. When a mysterious new student, Haeun, t...
317K 9.5K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...