#Aarmau

By LunaAwesomeWolf

Aphmau and Aaron come acrossed many troubles throughout high school and it turns into a love story between th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter One
Should I?

Chapter 18

1K 23 9
By LunaAwesomeWolf

Aphmau's POV
What did she mean..... am I dreaming again?!
H: Heh...... no... I didn't think so....
A: I was only dreaming though.
H: Are you sure?
I think I was. I'm sure I was..... all that matters is that im here now.... to protect Aaron. I tried to run past her but she just hissed at me and flipped me on my back.
A: Owwww.
H: You're gunna have to get through me to get to him.
A: Heh..... that should be easy enough. You're not powerful....
I'm dead.... I dont know what to do..... Aaron.... Im sorry..... we're both going to die here...... in school. I started to cry... but i had a strait face on..... um strong...... stronger than her....
H: I'm stronger than a tiny human like you.
A: But what if I'm not human.
What if I'm not...... I have these powers. My wings came out and so did a huge sword.
H: Heh.... this should be easy.
She flung black smoke at me and I just dodged it.... wait.... can't she teleport? Oh no.... im definitely dead. I charged at her and was going to kill her but she teleport behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.
H: Aphmau...... I know your father.....
A: What do you mean?
H: I met him in the nether..
A: No.... he wouldn't go to the nether..... he promised
H: He broke his promise.
I saw something right there.... it was dad.... he was by lava and he was crying.....
A: Dad?
H: Heh... ya..... the poor guy.... he never ment to do anything to get there. Oh and sorry about this.
Black smoke engulfed me and all I could see was black. Next thing I knew I was on the ground next to Aaron. No sign of Hiver though.
A: Aaron?
No answer. I started to cry..... I put my head on his shoulder.
K: Aphmau?
A: Why does this have to happen to me?
K: What do mean?
A: He's gone....
K: What?!
A: I'm gonna kill her..... im gonna kill Hiver.
K: Hiver? What's her last name?
A: I don't know....
K: You must be talking about Hiver Wolf....
A: What?
K: Ya..... shes always wearing a sweatshirt that doesn't fit her and has really colourful hair.
A: Does she ever get in trouble? For not wearing the uniform?
K: Nope..... but Aaron..... isn't dead.... I can see him breathing.
He was breathing..... I couldn't believe it.... his soul was just taken and he's alive?
A: What? How is he still alive?
K: What do you mean?
A: Nothing but u have to find Hiver Wolf.....
Heyyyyyy srry that im ending it like this again but u know...... I have to make it so you keep reading! New chap coming so be ready!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 143 25
An Aphmau and Aaron Fanfict... though don't get to comfortable with just a normal story, while there's action and cliff hangers ;3
119K 2.1K 56
Aphmau and Aaron live a happy life, enjoying eachother's company as a couple. But they soon find out that all good things must come to an end, when A...
837 1 29
This is a love story of Aaron and Aphmau. IT takes place on Mystreet and if you haven't seen it yet go check out Aphmau YouTube channel. To find out...
6.2K 51 35
AphMau - Shy - Has A Crush on Aaron. - Has 2 friends Laurence, and Cadenca. - Bullied - Family Hates Her Aaron - Football player -popular - Like A...