IDK These Feelings (A RobertI...

By jackir30

You're casually going through Twitter when a username known as "RobertIDK" follows you. Curious, you go onto... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
AUTHOR'S NOTE OMEGLE MEETUP
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
F^€K WRITERS BLOCK
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
A/N: Sorry
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five!
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Author's note: PLEASE READ
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Epilogue

Ten

2.9K 122 252
By jackir30

You woke up the next day, realizing that it was Sunday, the last day of the convention. Tomorrow you would have to leave, and that would mean leaving Robert. You kept thinking to yourself that maybe a long distance relationship wasn't the best idea. But you thought about what you both said yesterday, just take it one step at a time. Hopefully, that will work.

You got ready for the day and you waited for Robert to knock on your door. You felt weird that he wasn't knocking on your door like usual. So you decided to go over next door and knock on the door. It took a few moments but he finally answered.

"Hey! Sorry, I woke up later than usual!" Robert told you. "Just give me a few minutes!"

You nodded and waited out in the hallway for him to get ready. After about 5 minutes, Robert came out with a regular t-shirt, jeans and he also had the badge around his neck to get in.

"So you ready?" Robert asked.
"Yeah." You nodded.
"Last day, huh?" Robert asked.
"Yeah..." You responded.
"I had fun." Robert said. "Besides the few drama moments."
"Yeah, me too." You agreed.

The two of you went through the lobby and out of the hotel and made your way over to the convention for one final day. As you looked around, you noticed not as many people there. Some booths were already packing their things up for the day.

"I guess they're the ones that have to leave today or something." Robert said.
"Well, I think the convention ends earlier on Sunday than it does any other day." You said.
"Really?" Robert asked.
"Well, that's what I think..." I said.

You and Robert continued walking in silence for a few moments.

"Well, maybe... even if it doesn't end early, maybe we could leave after lunch or something." Robert suggested.
You shrugged, "I guess... I think I've seen everything anyways."
"Yeah, so have I." Robert agreed.

The two of you continued to walk through the convention. You two went around quite a few times. Having seen everything, and with most of the areas packing up, the two of you decided to leave the hotel and explore the city a bit. You two decided to get a basic lunch of McDonald's, which was right around the corner from the convention center and the hotel. Afterwards, you decided to go back to the hotel.

As you two were both outside your rooms, Robert looked at you.

"I know I should've asked this earlier..." Robert began. "But how about we go out to dinner tonight?"
"Really?" You asked.
Robert nodded, "Well I kinda figured since today is our last day, we might as well do something together, that's non-convention related."
"You mean like as a date?" You asked.
"Not really, but I guess..." Robert said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What about the whole 'one step at a time' thing?" You asked.
"I guess this can be the only exception." Robert said.
You smirked a smile, "Alright, that sounds fine."
"Alright. I guess I'll let you know the details later on?" Robert asked.
"Sounds good to me." You said.

The two of you smiled and went inside your rooms. As you went through your suitcase to find something decent to wear tonight, you saw your sundress and sandals packed in a small plastic bag. You didn't mean to bring that with you, it was just there in that suitcase the entire time.

But as far as hair and makeup was concerned, you didn't have any. You were hoping he didn't mind...

You didn't get dressed yet until you knew for sure what was going on.

Around 5:30, you got a DM from Robert (since you still didn't have his number)

I couldn't get anything fancy, so how about the diner around the block around 6:30? I did call ahead :P

You rolled your eyes and giggled but responded.

Sure :) should I still dress nicely?

Robert responded back.

Not if we're just going to a diner :P

You smiled. Sort of relieved you didn't really need to "dress to impress" even though you really weren't dressing up to impress Robert. So you decided to put on your sweatshirt and leggings. Even though it wasn't cold out at the moment, you knew it would be when you two left the diner.

Around 6:00, Robert knocked on your door and you immediately answered it, ready to go. The two of you then headed over to the diner.

As you got to the diner, you both were seated instantly. As you looked around, you noticed lit up ceilings and a small disco ball that was spinning slowly around the room.

"Sorry I didn't pick out anything fancy." Robert said. "Unless you wanted to spent over $100 for each meal."
"Oh god no..." You giggled. "I don't even have $100!"
"Yeah." Robert chuckled. "Neither do I."
"This place looks a lot cooler anyway..." You said.
"Totally..." Robert nodded in agreement.

After ordering your food, you two talked some more. You both talked about how you two could both communicate with one another by DM on Twitter, phone and by skype. So, with that being said, you both exchanged numbers. To confirm that Robert sent the text to the right number, he sent you a text:

:P

You smiled before texting back

;)

"Awesome, I actually sent it to the right number!" Robert grinned.
"Uh oh, you sent messages to the wrong number before?" You asked.
"Well I decided to be an idiot and delete my friend's messages from the day before and I completely forgot that I didn't have his number saved, but I thought I remembered it." Robert explained. "So I typed in the number and decided to send the most inappropriate message to him, and... I got a text saying wrong number and that I needed therapy."

You laughed. He seemed like the kind of person who would do that.

After a few moments, you both got your food. You didn't talk much because you were too busy eating. After getting done with your food, you decided to talk some more before ordering dessert. After having dessert, you two got the bill.

"I've got this." Robert said.
"No, we're both paying something." You said.
"No it's my treat." Robert said. "I'm the one who suggested dinner because I wanted to treat you to it, because it's our last night in Seattle."

You smiled, a little bit of emotion running through your body. You didn't want your weekend in Seattle to end, and you didn't want to go home. You wanted to stay here forever and be with Robert.

As you two left the diner, you both walked back to the hotel.

"Thank you..." You told Robert. "For everything this weekend."
"No..." Robert said. "Thank you for surprising me and letting me spend time with you."
"I actually surprised you?" You asked. "Even though my surprise went terribly wrong?"
"(Y/N), as soon as I saw your face at the hotel, you gave me the surprise of a lifetime." Robert nodded. "That's something I probably won't ever forget."

You smiled, blushing slightly.

As you two made it back to the hotel room, before you went inside, Robert spoke again.

"What time do you have to leave tomorrow?" Robert asked.
"My flight leaves at 10." You responded.
"Oh..." Robert said. "Mine leaves a little later than that..."
"You don't have to worry about coming with me to the airport or anything if that's what you're thinking." You said.
"No, I want to go." Robert said. "I probably should go anyways. My flight leaves about an hour after yours."
"But you'll be stuck at the airport for like an hour." You said.
"I'm sure I'll be alright." Robert assured you.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Totally..." Robert nodded.

There was a moment of silence before Robert laughed, which made you laugh.

"Is that going to be our catch phrase now?" Robert asked.
"I guess so, if you want it to be." You responded.
"I like it." Robert claimed. "It's simple and assuring."
"Okay then," you said. "Then that's our catch phrase."

You two decided to part ways and go into your hotel room. You decided to pack out your clothes you would wear tomorrow and pack up everything else so you didn't have to worry about it the next day.

You then laid in bed, but didn't fall asleep right away. You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that tomorrow, both you and Robert were going to go back home, to the way it was before you two even met.

But you knew it would feel a little different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so long! I didn't want to have two extremely short chapters!

More to come soon!
~Jackir30

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.6K 31
You are just a youtuber with 28 million subs. You are also friends with Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and more! You have liked Mark for a lit...
13.9K 389 33
Your whole life you've been depressed but you've always smiled when Mithzan uploaded a new video along with many other YouTubers. You get a chance to...
549K 20.6K 136
How a single signature changed a life. *SEQUEL OUT NOW* DISCLAIMER: When I wrote this both Dan and Phil weren't out! 🏳️‍🌈
709 4 15
There are some many actors and YouTubers. That you picture yourself with. But is your favorite person in here. Let me know what actor and/or YouTuber...