2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Costa.

2.5K 124 183
By nhclubsandwich

I have 10(.7)k reads. That's just... insane. I honestly can't actually get that into my head. 10,000. I may or may not have started crying when I saw how many reads there were. I literally never expected this many! I was expecting to have around 1.5-2k at this point, not 10!!! But I'm so so so grateful that I have this many reads and so many amazing readers, thank you guys, so so much <3

~

Evie felt like she had been hit by a bus. No, that wasn't accurate enough. Hit by a bus which had then reversed and hit her again three times over. There, that was better. The blonde girl groaned and curled up into a ball, running a hand through her hair and leaving it resting on her head, even though it wouldn't do anything to cure the pounding pain of her headache. ((I'm so happy that I don't get hangovers))

Evie's stomach grumbled when she smelled breakfast cooking but she was too dizzy to leave her bed, so stayed put and tried to telepathically tell whoever it was to bring the food up to her room.

Luckily for her, the door opened and Blake walked in with a tray of breakfast food - consisting of toast, bacon, pancakes, mango chunks and a glass of water with two paracetamols (On different plates, of course).

"Evie, wake up" Blake instructed the girl, reaching down and gently stroking her hair. Evie moaned but sat up anyway, then smiled weakly when Blake placed the tray on her lap before getting into bed beside her. Evie shuffled closer to Blake and then started to pick at the toast, her stomach protesting at the sight of the food as she thought through what she could remember.

"I got totally shitfaced, didn't I?" Evie asked, her head already giving her the answer.

"Yeah, you did. Remember much?" Blake asked, sounding amused.

"I remember talking to Martin before I left the club, and then at some point, I was sitting on the pavement... that's about it. How did I get home, and why are you here? No offence or anything" Blake chuckled slightly.

"Well this girl phoned me on your phone and told me to come and get you, said you'd gotten into a fight with your ex-boyfriend" Evie looked down to her wrist, which was slightly bruised. This triggered the memory of Leo in her head. She didn't fully remember the whole thing, but she remembered the gist of it.

"Leo... he was trying to take me to his house?" Evie said in a questioning tone "I didn't want to go, and he grabbed me" Evie lifted her wrist slightly to show Blake, who frowned and gently took her wrist into his hands.

"He did this?" Evie nodded. "That bastard. Nobody hurts my Evie and gets away with it" Evie chuckled at Blake's statement, watching as he gently placed a kiss on her wrist. "There, all better" Evie giggled, remembering that her mum used to kiss her cuts and bruises as Evie believed they would genuinely heal faster, which the boys all teased her about. That was back when her mum actually had time for her.

"Oh, and you need to thank this girl" Blake said, picking up his phone and opening the contact of the girl he met last night.

"Why?"

"She found you when Leo was with you and helped you get away, then she called me. I said that I'd get her number so you could thank her"

Evie nodded and reached for her phone before saving the contact and saying: "Thank you for breakfast, was good" then placing the tray on the floor beside the bed before leaning and resting her head on Blake's shoulder.

"Was good? Is that all you can say?" Blake asked, wrapping his arm around Evie and pulling her closer.

"Sorry. It was an exquisite dish, created with love and care. I do thank you, Sir Richardson, for this wonderful feast" Evie said in a posh voice, giggling when Blake bopped her on the nose. The two fell into silence for a while, just listening to each other breathing.

"Why did you go out drinking by yourself anyway?" Blake asked, frowning.

"I wanted to go with Sasha but she was going out with The Vamps, so I decided I would just go alone" Evie explained, not wanting to tell Blake that she didn't want to go with any of them.

"Why didn't you ask one of us to come?"

"I wasn't really thinking" Evie replied, although the real reason was because she was drinking to get her mind off of the guys, so having them there would kind of defeat the point in Evie getting drunk.

"Right" The two fell into silence again and Evie let her eyes close. The paracetamol hadn't kicked in yet and her head was still hurting like hell. She felt Blake's head rest on hers and she smiled slightly, as Evie was very affectionate towards people she loved and these small affectionate moments always made her happy.

That was until the moment was ruined, at least.

Evie's eyes opened at the sound of Blake's phone dinging. Blake reached to the bedside table and picked it up before reading his new message, which Evie read over his shoulder.

From: Chloe <3

Hey me george and L r going 2 the arcade wanna come?

Evie shivered at the lack of grammar and punctuation, cringing at the text.

To: Chloe <3

Yeah sounds great! I spent the night at a mate's house so I need to quickly rush home and change. I'll meet you there in around half an hour?

"Hey Evie I've got to go" Blake stated once finishing his text, getting up from Evie's bed. Evie frowned but didn't say anything as Blake quickly got dressed. "Evie I need my top" Evie huffed and pulled Blake's t-shirt over her head before throwing it to the boy, who quickly slipped it on. "I'll see you later" Blake gave Evie a quick hug before he left, not realising Evie had seen the text.

So you're just going to abandon me for some girl that you met like a month ago? That's fine. Totally fine. I'm not salty at all.

Evie groaned and got out of bed, before grabbing her phone and speakers, then shuffling into the bathroom and stepping into the shower. She felt disgusting and sweaty, so thought a refreshing shower with some uplifting music could help improve her mood. And surprisingly, it did. Evie turned the volume up to full and belted out the lyrics, getting lost in her own world.

When she was clean she stepped out of the shower and took her speakers into her room, before drying and putting on a clean set of underwear. Standing in front of her mirror, she sprayed some heat protection spray into her hair and brushed it, before turning on her hairdryer.

Poison by Nicole Scherzinger blared through Evie's speakers and she started to sing along and dance, her hairdryer blowing her wet blonde hair off her shoulders as she lost herself in the song.

"THAT BAD GIRL POWER I GOT, I'LL ABUSE IT TONIGHT, CAUSE TONIGHT GOT POISON ON MY MIND!" Evie screeched to her reflection, not realising that Reece was stood laughing at her from the doorway of his room. When the song ended, Reece started to applaud his friend and Evie jumped, her heart beating wildly. "Reece!" Evie picked up a pillow "You scared the shit out of me!" she shouted, throwing it at the, still laughing, boy.

"Maybe you should go to the toilet then" Reece snickered, earning another pillow to his head.

"You owe me money for that personal concert, Bibby" Evie glared her eyes at the boy, who laughed and plopped himself down onto her bed. "What, pay you money which could instead be going towards the hearing aid I need after hearing your screeching? I don't think so" Evie groaned and flopped next to him, her head resting on his chest (Luckily her hair was dry by this point).

"Shut up. Why did you come here anyway, Reecey-boy?" Evie asked.

"I was bored and I figured that we hadn't hung out in a while so I should probably come over. I was a bit surprised by your wonderful concert, though"

"Oi, I will throw you out of my house if you're not careful!" Evie warned.

"You're not strong enough Evie" Reece stated as a matter of fact.

"Pfft" Evie scoffed, before getting up and walking to her chest of drawers. Evie pulled out some jeans and shimmied them up her legs, before grabbing a T-shirt and pulling it over her head. She continued to brush her soft blonde hair, pick up the tray of breakfast Blake had brought up and then gesture for Bibby to follow her as she walked out of her bedroom door. The boy followed her downstairs into the kitchen where she put the tray by the sink and sat at the breakfast bar with a mango and passion fruit smoothie. Reece leant over the opposite side of the breakfast bar to Evie, resting on his forearms as there weren't stools on the other side.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Reece asked Evie, who was taking a sip of her brightly coloured smoothie.

"I don't know, I'm still hungover" Evie admitted.

"Wait, you got drunk last night?! Well thanks for inviting me buddy, I was stuck with George and Lara" Reece spat.

"George was with Lara last night?" Evie asked, remembering how he didn't bother to pick up the phone to her - well, Rocha - when she was piss drunk and sitting on the pavement.

"Yeah, I was such a third wheel. I left after around half an hour, don't think they noticed" Reece stated casually with a shrug, not noticing the disgusted expression on Evie's face.

"Right... Where should we go out?" Evie asked, not wanting to get worked up over George and Lara. She could deal with it. Maybe.

"Do you just wanna go for a Costa?" Reece asked, chuckling slightly when he saw Evie's expression light up like a light bulb at the word 'Costa'.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, quickly downing the rest of her smoothie and declaring that she was going to clean her teeth before rushing up the stairs. Reece sat at the breakfast bar and scrolled through Twitter whilst Evie finished getting ready before she ran back down the stairs and the two left the house.

~

"Hey, Evie, hey"

"What?" Evie asked, frowning at Reece as she looked up from her phone.

"I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction" Evie huffed and put her hand on her face, shaking her head.

"Reece-"

"I know, it was amazing" The boy cut her off, obviously proud of himself.

"Seriously, you've outdone yourself, mate," Evie said, removing her hand and taking a sip of her chocolate creamy cooler.

"No, I've got a better one!" Reece declared.

"Oh dear God" Evie groaned, followed by an even louder groan when she heard the high-pitched, sickly-sweet tones of her favourite person.

Lara fucking whatever-her-last-name-is. She doesn't deserve a last name. Stupid bitch.

I'm TOTALLY not salty. Not at all.

"Reece, maybe we should go soon-"

"Reece, mate!" Evie got cut off by Blake's voice and sighed, her efforts to avoid Lara instantly being shot down. She heard four pairs of feet walk towards the table from behind her and then people were grabbing chairs and joining their little table for two, meaning that Evie was uncomfortably close to 'Just call me L'.

"Evie, darling!" Lara called in her fake enthusiastic voice, pulling Evie into a hug from the side. Evie shoved her in the boob to get her off, and Lara scoffed in pain but didn't shout out in case the boys noticed. Chloe was sat beside Blake, watching the other two girls as she twiddled a bit of her ombré hair.

"Hey, sweetie." Evie spat back, trying her best to keep her chocolate creamy cooler in her stomach as a massive waft of Lara's sickly perfume drifted up her nose.

"How have you been? How's that headache?" Evie frowned slightly. "You are hungover, right?" Lara expanded so Evie understood what she was talking about. The short girl shot a glare at Blake, who wasn't actually looking as the boys were caught up in their own conversation.

Thanks, Blake, now you've made me look like trash in front of Lara. She already thinks I'm a mess, now she just has more evidence. I mean, she knows I got drunk by myself on a Friday night, that gives her so many reasons to judge me.

"Oh I'm great" Evie declared, taking another sip of her drink.

"Good! I'm so glad that you're here with us Evie" Lara stated as if Evie was joining Lara's friendship group, and not the other way around. After Lara told George that she wanted 'water, Evian water if that's alright sweetcheeks', Evie replied:

"Oh, I bet you are" The blonde smiled a fake smile to Lara, wishing that she'd just shot Reece's idea down when he'd suggested going out.

Well, I was having a nice time until fuckface showed up, at least.

"So Evie, how are exams?" Lara asked, knowing from George and Blake's conversation at the arcade that Evie didn't really like to talk about how well she was doing academically. Mainly because she wasn't getting the best grades, but who the fuck cares? Oh yeah, her multi-millionaire parents. Oops.

"They're alright thanks, I certainly could be dumber than I am. You'd know that first hand, wouldn't you?" Evie asked Lara, who sarcastically smiled at the blonde's response.

"Oh darling, I have my talent. I feel sorry for those who have to rely on good grades for a good career, especially when they don't get them. By the way, let me know how that job in McDonald's goes, yeah?" Lara placed a 'comforting' hand on Evie's, which was quickly pulled away.

"What, so you can see if it's worth applying?" Lara's smile dropped and Evie grinned at her, before drinking some of her drink. Lara quickly brought her hand up to move her hair, 'accidentally' knocking Evie's cup and causing her to start choking. Evie put the cup down as she coughed and spluttered, her face going red slightly as she tried to breathe.

"Evie, are you alright?" Reece asked, noticing his best friend choking and hitting her upper back to help her stop.

"Yeah-" Cough cough cough "I'm fine, thanks. Could I have some of your water please honey?" Before Lara could protest, Evie picked up Lara's water and downed most of the bottle, before putting it back in front of the other girl. "What's wrong? Best friends share everything! And as we call each other really cute nicknames like sweetie and honey, we're obviously really good friends. Right?" Evie asked in a tone laced with sarcasm, cocking an eyebrow at Lara who laughed sarcastically.

"The best of friends, cutie"

"Ah stop, you're making me blush" Evie stated, swatting a hand at Lara.

"Don't worry, you can't tell; you're still looking like a tomato from your coughing fit" Evie faked a smile at Lara's 'reassurance'.

"At least it took a coughing fit for me to look like one" The blonde retorted. Lara, who had ran out of insults, resorted to kicking Evie's leg under the table.

"Ow! Fucking ouch that fucking hurt!" Evie brought up her leg and rubbed it slightly, muttering about her pain. When she looked up, the three boys were giving her odd looks. "L, cutie pie, I think you accidentally knocked my leg a tiny bit there," Evie said, putting her leg down.

"No babyface, my legs are nowhere near yours" Lara stated.

Yeah, because you fucking moved away from me you little piece of shit.

"Ah, must have knocked it on the table then," Evie said, turning to face Reece. "Reece, we're both finished so do you wanna get out of here and continue our day of fun?" Evie asked, doing her best to send Reece a telepathic message which said 'GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I HATE LARA AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR HER ANYMORE'. Mental service must have been bad, however, as Reece replied with:

"All the guys are here now! It'd be fun to hang out with them, right?" Evie didn't react to Reece's comment, prompting him to lose interest and for Lara to chime in.

"It'd be great for you guys to hang with us! I don't see why you guys didn't come to the arcade anyway!"

Because you didn't invite us you fake bitch!

"I don't know either, it would have been so much fun!" Evie replied in the same fake-enthusiastic voice.

"Perhaps you should give me your number? Just so we can invite you guys the next time" Lara asked Evie, who nodded with fake-eager.

"Oh yes! It's 07982"

"07982" Lara repeated as she tapped it into her phone.

"I-really-fucking-hate-you!" Lara glared up at Evie who was smiling innocently at the taller girl.

"What's that Evie? Your parents just texted and you had to leave? Oh no! Come hang out with us again soon, yeah?" Lara called, causing all the New Hope boys to turn to them.

"You're going?" Reece asked, looking disappointed.

"I guess so. Bye guys, I'll see you all later" Evie stated, hugging each New Hope boy before quickly speed walking out of Costa.

"Oh my God, how stupid can you be?! You literally just gave in to Lara! You shouldn't have fucking left, you idiot!" Evie grumbled to herself as she stormed her way back home, getting weird looks from people passing by. "Then again, her perfume - if you can call it that - was suffocating me. Maybe I just need time alone" Evie concluded to herself, walking as quickly as she could until she finally reached her house. Evie unlocked the door and hastily made her way to the stairs but was stopped by a voice.

"Evelyn, there you are! You are meant to be spending your weekends working towards your exams, not sneaking out with your boyfriends!" Evie winced at her mother's words.

"For God's sake, mother, they're not my boyfriends!" Evie shouted back to the older female.

"Evelyn stop shouting please, ladies don't shout" Yvonne stated.

"Then I'll get a sex change and spend my days screaming profanities at the top of my lungs when my football team doesn't score a goal" Evie spat.

"Evelyn, don't be so disgusting and go to your room, I've already had enough of you," Evie's mother said, turning away from the teenager.

"Gladly, I'd rather not be here with you anyway" Evie hissed, stomping her way up to her room and slamming the door when she had reached it.

How can a day start out so perfect and end up being one of the worst days of the month so far?

~

I'm sorry this is so shit and it's taken me ages to get up. I'm in Yorkshire visiting a mate and my brain for some reason just doesn't want me to write apparently so it's taken me ages to write like each paragraph idk.

Thank you again for 10k! This chapter was longer as a celebration for the milestone!

Please comment/vote/chat to the characters (I always love talking as the characters) and I'll see you all in the next one, bye!

~Ray xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...
5.6K 451 34
When Reece accepts a vacancy at a house with 2 other members, he finds himself hating one particular member. But is this really hatred or will he gro...
10.5K 560 32
"pretty eyes" he says smirking "we meet again" What happens when Emily trips in a train station and falls head over heals for this boy ? Will they e...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...