We Are All In This Together (...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... More

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

The Superhero Code

5.5K 107 98
By -babyroses-

Lucy's outfit( without the backpack)

Lucy's POV

Remember when I said that Oliver is a great cook? Well, I was right! He made us lunch today, and I was really hungry. He made us sandwiches. I was sitting next to Chase at the kitchen counter, and the others, minus Oliver, were doing something else.

"Lunch is ready!" Oliver announced, and I smiled rubbing my hands together.

"I'll grab the plates." Chase offered, and got up to get the plates.

"Oh! Just like you grabbed the heart of the girl I love." Oliver shot at Chase, and I rolled my eyes, glaring at bit. He's still not over Chase getting Skylar her powers back, is he?

"Still not over me getting Skylar he powers back, huh?" Chase asked.

"Nope, and you'll notice that your tomato slice is very thin." Oliver told him, very bitterly.

He has to get over it, because Chase can't love Skylar, because if he did. I will pop him like a zit.

"Wow, you showed him." I said sarcastically, but was bitter about it.

"Yeah, I also skimped on his lettuce." Oliver added, making me chuckle. What a come back.

"Oh no! Stop the madness." Bree commented, sarcastically, walking over to the kitchen counter, with Skylar following.

"I will get the plates." Bree said, and opened the cabinet, and I heard a bunch of plates break. I stopped eating, putting my sandwich down.

What was that?

"Why are they all broken? What happened?" Bree asked, concerned, and bent down to pick them up.

"I was doing the dishes and I accidentally broke them with my super strength." Oliver spoke up, a bit guilty. I rolled my eyes, rookie mistake. I broke a lot of things when I first got my super strength.

"That still doesn't answer why you put them back in the cabinet?" Skylar questioned.

"Well, now we have service for thirty six tiny people." Oliver held up a broken plate piece.

"Hey guys." Kaz greeted walking. I noticed Skylar sit down next to Chase, and I got this feeling in my chest, and it hurts. What is this I'm feeling? Is it jealousy?

"Hey, Kaz, I didn't smell you come in. Did you shower?" I asked, smirking a bit. I need to have a talk with Skylar later.

"Yeah, I had to, my younger brother Kyle is coming to visit." Kaz told us, grabbing an apple. "And the pen I was chewing, exploded all over my face."

I giggled, smiling.

"I didn't know you had a little brother?" Chase questioned, chewing his sandwich. I didn't either.

"Yeah, well, growing up Kyle and I never really bonded, but now that he's older and I moved away. I think he misses me." Kaz chuckled. Reminds me of my sister and I. I miss her a lot, now that I think of it.

"This is our chance to finally become bed buds." Kaz continued. Adam and Chase never really had a connection like them, I wish they did.

I heard the doorbell go off, and Kaz heard it. "That's him." Kaz put his apple down and went to the door and it slide open to reveal a young looking boy, with brown floppy hair, a red shirt and was carrying a backpack. I see the resembles, except he was shorter then Kaz.

"Kyle!" Kaz exclaimed, excited.

"The bionic people!" Kyle exclaimed, giving Kaz his backpack and running up to us. I stood up, and walked next to Bree, and Kyle came up to us.

"Wow! If I, uh, didn't know any better, I think you're more excited to see them more then me." Kaz looked at Kyle, smiling, but I could tell he was hurt.

"I am." Kyle told him, and I giggled. Aww, that's sad. Kaz had to agreed with that.

Kyle looked back at us, and his gaze went to me, and smirked.

"Wow, Lucy, you're more beautiful in person." He winked, and I blushed a bit.

"Oh, um, thanks I guess."

Oh great, he likes me. Just like his brother.

🌺🌺--

Later we were all in the living room, I was sitting in between Skylar and Chase, because I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of her, because of what Chase did for her. Anyway, Kaz was standing, Oliver was sitting on the other side of the couch, and Kyle was standing up, talking.

"So when my mom told me that Kaz was an intern with the bionic people; I just had to come see for myself." Kyle explained, looking at us.

"K, well, you saw them." Kaz cut in, chuckling a bit. "What do you say we get out of here and take some chances on eating some street meat."

I can sense some jealousy in the air, and it's not mine, it's Kaz's.

"Kaz, do you mind? The grown ups are talking." Kyle told him, making me laugh a little. Wow, he sounds more mature then Kaz? Wait, Kaz isn't really mature.

Kyle sat down next to Chase. "I can't believe I'm sitting next to the Chase Davenport. You're my favorite bionic hero."

Wow, that is not heard often, except from me, of course.

"I get that all the time." Chase smiled, Sky and I looked at him. No he doesn't, that's Adam who does.

"Really? Cause I've never heard that. Seriously, never, not one time." Sky pointed out, I nodded. Sorry, babe, but it's the truth.

Chase's smile faded, and I rubbed his arm.

"Wow! She does not like you." Oliver said, smirking, and I was happy. Yeah, step off my man, alien girl.

"Okay, Kyle. Your room is all set." Bree walked downstairs, and Kyle stood up.

"Thanks! Wait until my friends hear the bionic Bree made my bed." Kyle ran upstairs, excited. I highly doubt she did anything remotely nice to it.

"Or more accurately, bionic Bree threw your backpack into an empty room." Bree commented, walking next to Kaz.

"Great, so this entire time, I thought he was excited to come see me, but really he was using me to get to you guys." Kaz told us, pointing at us three, still bitter. I pouted, sarcastically.

"Is someone a little jealous?" I asked to him. Kaz just glared at me

"Yeah, how about that?" Chase chuckled, making me giggle. Kaz just shot him a look. "Come on, can you blame him? Who would want to hang out with the intern?"

"Why'd you tell him that?" Oliver asked.

"I was trying to come up with a cover story. It was either that or a chauffeur, but I didn't think I could pull of the hat." Kaz explained, and I shrugged. "Why am I even lying to him? I'm just going to tell him that I'm a superhero?" Kaz went to go tell Kyle, when Sky got up and stopped him.

"You can't." She stopped him, "The Superhero Code says that no hero can reveal his or her true identity. Thus, exposing all heroes existence to the general public."

There is a code for superheroes? That's... Actually pretty smart, I was trying to be mean to Skylar, but I can't. I can't compete with her. No wonder Chase likes her.

"Yeah, but can't I make an exception for my brother?" Kaz asked, motioning upstairs.

"No, people fear the unknown. If they found out that we have powers, they could turn against us." Skylar denied, and I have to be honest I feel bad for him. Because Kyle is his brother, and he deserves to know.

Oliver stood up walking over to them. "She's right, but just to be clear there is no code that's says superheroes can date each other?" I rolled my eyes, at his attempt to have a chance with her. Your gonna have to try harder.

"I'll add it in." Skylar smiled, making me giggle.

"Oh yeah, well, what about these three?" Kaz questioned, walking towards us. "The whole world knows they're bionic, and they're pretty much celebrities."

Yeah, but I got famous from dating Chase, then everyone saw I was bionic and that took over. Sometimes being famous is hard, and I hate it sometimes.

"Yeah, now." Bree told them, "When we were first outed, everybody freaked. And the only reason everyone came around was because of my likable charm and charisma." Bree flipped her hair, making me scoff. Yeah sure.

"Yeah, which neither of each exist." Chase spoke, making me chuckle. Chase stood up walking over to them. "We were able to explain our abilities with science. Unlike fire ice, and E.T over here." Chase chuckled, until Skylar walked up to his face, and shot him a look.

"Please don't zap me." He ran and sat next to me, and I rubbed his back. Aww, poor baby, the alien girl must of threatened you, with her evil eyes.

"I'll take a zap." Oliver offered, raising his hand, Skylar looked at him. "Or anything at this point." He shrugged.

"Kyle is my only younger brother, he won't tell anybody I have super powers, I promise." Kaz spoke, and I leaned back, and felt Chase's arm around my shoulders.

"Sorry, Kaz, no." Skylar shook her head. I feel bad for Kaz, because he should be able to tell Kyle.

"Kaz, you do not need to be a superhero to bond with your little brother. Just spend sometime with him." I smiled at, Kaz, sympathetically.

"Yeah, she's right." Oliver agreed, and sat down on the blue donut chair.

"Well, Bree, I can see that making beds isn't one of your bionic abilities." Kyle ran downstairs. "Maybe I should've had Lucy help instead." He winked, and I laughed glancing at Chase, who was glaring at the kid.

"He's so cute." I smiled, then looked at Kaz, glaring a bit. "How long is he staying?"

"Hey, how about I give you a grand tour, huh?" Kaz offered, patting Kyle's shoulder.

"Okay." Kyle said, and looked at Chase and I. "Can Lucy and Chase come?"

Why? I don't want too, Kyle keeps winking at me.

"Oh I'm sure they have plans, for like a date or something." Kaz waved us off, and Chase grabbed my hand.

"Nope, we don't!" He stood up, pulling me up. Ugh, I didn't want to get up.

We went down to Mission Command, with Kaz and Kyle.

"Consider yourself lucky, Kyle. Your the first outsider ever to see the heart of our bionic operation." Chase told, Kyle, as we walked in.

"Cool!" Kyle exclaimed, looking at Chase.

"Yeah, but unfortunately, you'll have no pictures of your historic visit, because Chase made this a camera free zone." Kaz mentioned, and I kinda had to disagree with that. "That's right, Chase! Not me. Just to be clue it was the bionic guy."

I've actually taken a few selfies with Bree and Skylar down here. So it's not technically true, unless you keep it a secret.

"But, instead of a picture of Mission Command, how would you like a signed eight by ten of me?" Chase asked, smiling. "It's super glossy, so my bionic smile really pops." We walked over to a cyber desk, and Chase pulled out a stack of pictures of him. May I say, he looked very handsome in those pictures.

"It totally does." Kyle agreed, as Chase handed a picture of him. Yeah, it does.

Kaz looked very annoyed with this, and pulled him away. I didn't listen to them, and Kyle was just smirking at me.

"Yes, Kyle?" I asked folding my arms.

"You don't happen to have pictures of you, do you?" He got closer, and I put my hand on his head.

"Sorry, I don't." I turned his head, and pushed him away. I'm not looking to have another young boy flirt with me. Kyle sat down at the a cyber desk, and looked around. It was a little bit until I heard Chase call me

"Lucy! Come on." I turned to my boyfriend, and ran up to him. He grabbed my hand, and we left into the hyper lift.

🌺🌺--

Later I was playing chess with Skylar, I had nothing better to do, I was bored, then Bree came downstairs.

"Guess what I found in the washing machine?" She asked, holding what looked like a tablet.

"Oh! I love this game! Uh, two buttons nod a nickel." I guessed, smiling a bit. Skylar nodded, holding a chess piece.

"No, my tablet!" Bree exclaimed, showing us her cracked tablet, and placed it on the table. Oh, that's really bad. "You know, I bet that Oliver destroyed it with one of his powers, and tried to hide the evidence."

Skylar and I looked at Bree, strangely. "Oh, no." Skylar said, looking at the tablet. "But did he finish the load, because I had a pair of jeans in there."

"Yeah, I had some shirts in there as well." I added, leaning back, crossing my legs.

"You know what? That is it. First he broke all the plates, then he broke my tablet, and now I think it's time for me to break him!" Bree exclaimed, angered, and looked around. "Where is he?" She then saw him outside, and stormed out.

I sighed, frowning a bit, and Skylar looked at me.

"Lucy, everything ok? You've seem a bit tense, for the last for hours." Skylar asked, moving a chess piece.

"Yeah, I'm just jealous of...." I trailed of, not wanting to mention her.

"Jealous? Of who?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

I looked up at Sky, and breathed. "You."

"Me? What did I do to make you jealous?" She asked a bit hurt.

"You didn't do anything, it's Chase. He got your powers back, and I just think, that maybe he likes you." I told her, and she looked at me, sadly.

"What? That's crazy, Chase doesn't like me, and I don't like him. He got my powers back, because I needed them to be apart of this team, not for love." Skylar explained, and I didn't look at her. "I promise you nothing is going on between Chase and I. I would never do that to you."

I felt a hand on my hand, and Skylar was smiling at me. I smiled, back.

"Ok, I believe you. Just don't tell this to Chase, ok. I don't want to worry him." I told her, and she nodded.

"My lips are sealed." She zipped her lips together, and I nodded.

Good thing I got that taken care off, because I'm glad that Skylar doesn't have any mutual feelings for Chase.

🌺🌺--

I heard an alarm, and I ran down to Mission Command and into the weapons area. Chase ran in right after me. I saw Kyke trapped in the cage, and I touched the cage and it shocked me. Ow!

"Why is that alert going off?" I asked, alarmed.

"Why are you in here?" Chase asked, Kaz, and he noticed Kyle inside the cage. "Ahhhhhh! What did you do?"

"I was showing Kyle around and then all of a sudden the caged locked and got all electricy, that thing starts blaring! Don't you people have alarms that are less blaring?" Kaz rambled on, and I sighed. "Perhaps some wind chimes or the gentle chirp of a cricket?!"

We walked over to the desk with the controls on it, to mute the alarm. "I can mute the alert, but the cage is locked for security reasons; Why did you even let him in there?" Chase asked, looking at Kaz.

"To prove that I'm cooler then you." Kaz glanced back at Kyle and back at us. "I think it's working." He smiled.

"He initiated lockdown mode, I'll have to disarm is remotely." Chase typed on the computer, but it didn't work. "Oh, c'mon! Why isn't my password working?"

I looked back at Kyle, who winked at me. I sighed annoyed, and looked back at Kaz. "Did Kyle though something?"

"Of course he touched something, his my brother! We're touchers!" Kaz exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes. I should've seen this coming.

"Oh, great! Whatever buttons he pushed, he changed my password. Now he's locked in there, now Lucy and I will have to use our bionics to get him out." Chase told him, and I sighed. Ugh, I was hoping I could go one day with out using my bionics.

"Yes! Awesome!" Kyle exclaimed, happy.

"It's not that awesome!" Kaz snapped at his brother. I whacked Kaz's shoulder.

"What if I just us these steel bolt cutters to cut through the cage?" Kaz gestured to the table with tools on it.

"No, if you touch metal to the cage, the jolt will electrocute you in an instant." Chase informed him, and I thought of something.

"Can't I just geo leap in there and get him?" I turned to Chase, and he didn't look to happy with that idea.

"It's risky, because you could accidentally touch the cage and get electrocuted, and I can't stand you in pain." Chase rubbed my arm, and I sighed.

"Fine, I won't." I pouted.

"Let me try to using my molecular kinesis to control the bolt cutters." Chase suggested, and we stepped back behind Chase. He started to use his molecular kinesis on the bolt cutters and moved it towards the cage, and Kyle went 'woah!' Did I ever mention that when Chase uses his bionics, it's kinda hot? No, well I just did.

"Stand back, Kyle." Chase ordered Kyle, and he stepped back. The bolt cutters made contact with the cage, and it electrocuted the cutters and it sent a shock wave to Chase, making him fall back against the wall.

"Chase!" Kaz and I exclaimed, and we both ran over to him.

"Is he ok?!" Kyle asked, with concern in his voice. I hope so.

I felt his heart beat and heard him breath. "Yeah, I think so." I kneeled down next to him, and Kaz got up.

"But I have to say for a bionic hero, that was very disappointing." Kaz added, and I hit his head, glaring at him.

Shut it, Kaz.

A few minutes later, Chase was sitting against the wall, looking very dazed and confused.

"Hey." I hit Chase's chest, "You ok?

Chase moaned, rubbing his nose. "Uhhh, I taste metal."

Well, he did just get shocked by a metal cage, so it makes sense.

"It's must be from the voltage your body absorbed." Kaz said, and I nodded, wrapping an arm around Chase's shoulder.

Suddenly, Chase coughed up a piece of metal, and my eyebrows rose.
Or you actually had some metal in your mouth.

"Or it's the piece of the bolt cutter." I looked at the piece, nodding my head.

That's when I heard Kyle scream, and I snapped my heard towards him, and I saw electricity go around the cage. We have to get him out of there, even if he is annoying.

"Help!" Kyle exclaimed to us, and I glanced at Kaz.

"When the bolt cutters hit the cage, it must of caused the voltage to surge." Kaz stood up, looking at the cage.

"If you knew this wasn't safe, then why would you let me in here?" Kyle asked his brother, and I looked at Kaz, with an eyebrow raised.

Yeah, I would like to know that myself.

"You wanted to go in there." Kaz shot back.

"What do I know? I'm just a kid, I still sleep in a race car bed." Kyle argued, and I smiled. That's actually really cute, a race car bed, aww!

"Mom and dad never bought me a race car bed." Kaz said, a bit betrayed.

"You gotta know how to work them." Kyle shrugged, and I sighed, leaning back.

That's when Kyle got shocked again, and I leaned back. Okay, we have to do this now.

"Chase! We have to do something!" I exclaimed to my boyfriend, and Kaz kneeled next to Chase.

Chase didn't really pay attention, and just grabbed his toes, smiling like an idiot. "Feet." He giggled my making me giggle. Oh my gosh, I like this Chase, he is so adorable.

Kyle get shocked again, and I turned to him.

"Get me out of here! Lucy! Do something. Your more then just a pretty face." Kyle exclaimed, and I just looked at Kaz. He did not just say that.

"Fine." I stood up, and got ready to use my energy transference ability, and I started to suck up the electricity, but it was too much and I couldn't hold and I let it go, but it got shot back at me, and fell down next to Chase, feeling weak. That hurt.

"Lucy!" Kaz ran to me, and I waved him off. He looked at me concerned, and stood up, facing the cage.

"Ok, I can figure this out, there's a reason why I'm in charge of this place." Kaz said, alarmed, and I looked at him strangely. He is?

"Please if the people with bionics couldn't help me, what chance do you have?" Kyle questioned his brother. It was heard to see, because my vision was blurry, and my head fell on Chase's lap.

I couldn't hear what Kaz was saying, but I saw fire appear and it was shot at the cage.

I heard Kyle run out, screaming.

Ugh, my head hurts. I looked up and met eyes with a boy. Hey, he's cute.

🌺🌺--

Kaz got Chase and I up, and through the hyper lift and into the penthouse.  I was really dazed out and so was Chase. What happened?

"Kyle, please don't freak out." Kaz begged his brother. Freak out about what?

"It's a little late for that!" Kyle exclaimed, and Chase and I walked out, I was leaning against him. I can still feel the electricity inside me, and it's not my own bionics.

"Can someone explain to me, why he thinks he saw something that he thinks he clearly didn't see?" Skylar asked, as she walked next to me.

"I would, but after a few thousand bolts of electricity passes through you, your short term memory kind of-" Chase started to say, then stopped, because he couldn't think straight. I nodded, holding my head.

"What's the word for goes?!" Chase sighed, and I patted his head. I don't know, my head is still... I don't remember.

"My brother locked himself in the main frame cage and I had to use one of my powers to break him out." Kaz explained cans Kyke looked at him surprised.

"Wait? One of your powers? How many do you have?" Kyle asked, surprised.

Kaz just chuckled. "Several."

Skylar pulled Kaz away, and Oliver followed.

As they talked I got feeling back a bit in myself and wasn't as dizzy. Woah! That was quite a shock, am I right? Oh great, Chase is rubbing of on me.

They walked back over here, after a bit, and Kaz spoke to his brother. "Kyle, I've been keeping a really big secret from you, and the rest of the world. And I'm not suppose to tell you and it can expose a lot of people and put them in danger, but you're my brother and I think it's right and you know the truth." Kaz explained to his brother, and the rest of us looked at each other. Here goes nothing.

"Oh, I know the truth, these bionics freaks, abducted you and filled you with machine parts, to turn you into one of them." Kyle told him, backing away from us. I glanced at Chase, raising an eyebrow. That is right, that is completely right.

Kaz just looked a bit shocked and nodded, walking over to us. "Yes, they did!" We all agreed by saying, 'Yes.'

Kaz stopped us. "Technically, technically, I asked them for bionics so I can help them save lives around the world." We agreed, nodding. "But, congratulations! You now have a bionic brother!" Kaz turned to his brother, and I smiled.

"Haha, isn't that great? Cool." Bree smiled sarcastically. It's so cool! Yeah!

"Yeah, I guess." Kyle shrugged, "I mean, it would be a lot cooler if you were a superhero!"

Kaz fake laughed, smiling at his brother. "Superhero, you hear this guy?" Kaz turned to us and stopped smiling. "Seriously, do you hear this guy?!"

I leaned back, chuckling. Yeah I do, and I am just laughing about it in my head.

🌺🌺--

It was the next day, and Kyle was leaving today. Finally! I mean, aww man, I'm gonna miss him.

"That was the best weekend ever!" Kyle smiled, and Kaz stopped to look at his brother. Really? It seemed liked a pretty hectic one to me.

"Yeah, well, as you promise not to tell anyone about my bionic secret, you can come back and visit whenever you want." Kaz told him, as the door opened.

"Really?" Kyle asked. Kaz nodded.

"Thanks. "Kyle hugged his brother, making Kaz smile, patting his backpack. Aww, that's so sweet. Brotherly love.

Kyke pulled away, looking at his brother. "So? When do I get my bionics?"

What? I don't think he's getting bionics, sorry.

"Ah! You know, I asked, Chase, and he said no." Kaz replied, and Chase was confused. I giggled, grabbing Chase's band and he squeezed it. Kaz and Kyle walked out, letting the door slide closed.

"I have to say, that was pretty smart of Kaz pretending to be bionic." Skylar spoke you, and I nodded. Yeah, and you are not gonna hear that often.

"Yeah, and now that I think about it. You should all say that when using your powers in public. It's the perfect cover." Chase suggested, and I raised my eyebrows. Yeah, that's a great idea.

"Alrighty then, I guess from now on we're BIONIC!" Oliver announced, and shot ice from his hands and froze Bree's shoe's to the ground. I chuckled, smiling. Oh, Oliver you are not having a good time getting on the girls good side.

"Seriously, Oliver? These are my new boots!" Bree looked up at Oliver, who looked guilty.

"Sorry about that." He apologized.

"Ehh, it's ok. Skylar was gonna ruin them anyway." Bree waved it off, and Skylar scoffed. We all went separate ways, Chase and I ran upstairs, leaving Bree frozen to the ground.

Sorry Bree, but I hope you don't get to cold standing there.

Ugh, Chase is rubbing off on me, and it's getting annoying.

🌺🌺--

Hey! Hi, so I wanted to say that the Lase romance(Chase and Lucy) is kinda of gonna be not as romantic as the last story. Sorry, but I can't seem to fit in anywhere, unless I can find a spot for a little romance, then I will. Anyway, I have big news, I'm pretty sure some of you knew, but, the next episode of Lab Rats Elite Force is coming out on July 25th, and it's called 'Coming Through in the Clutch.' Im really excited for it, and a character from Bionic Island is coming back for two episodes.

Then the next episode is called Bionic Olympics! I'm so hyped for that, and I can't wait for that.

So anyway, thanks for reading love you, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 926 22
After Reese betrays Chase, Mr. Davenport adds two new members to the team. Chase overthinks everything and freaks out. Bree has become more protectiv...
46.7K 920 23
Being a level 13 superhero isn't all it's cracked out to be, especially when you don't want to be a hero. Cassie has hidden her high levelled powers...
4.1K 125 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...
10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...