New Girl Swellview (Henry Dan...

By gracefulbubbles

Henry Danger Fan Fic. Charlotte is the girl in Swellview, who just moved form NY. And she soon befriend a g... More

Not a chapter
Chapter one Let's get back to school
Chapter two First Day of School
Chapter three Meeting New People
Chapter four Seeing her the first real time
Chapter five Starbucks
Chapter six Riding to school with who?
Chapter seven So can we talk?
Chapter eight Dates!!!
Chapter nine Freaks Like Me
Chapter ten Cheerleading and Car rides
Chapter evelen Here we are
Chapter twevel Jealousy
Chapter thirteen Operation 'Get Her'
Chapter fourteen Hurting heads
Chapter fifteen Lost Bake and Text
Chapter seventeen Truth or Naked
Chapter eighteen Goodnight Talk
Tagging Thing
Another One Tagging Thing
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
DMING JACE
WHO WANT AN ASS WHOPIN'?

Chapter sixteen Never it's creepy

801 25 7
By gracefulbubbles

Bianca POV

We all are gather in the movie to get our flim on. The order we are sittin is: Henry was all the way on the left Steph was next to him, me next to her and Derek by my other side. Jasper on his right Chloe baisically on Jasper's lap,  Charlotte next to them with Brain holding her close.

Stephanie and I were sharing a blanket snuggled close to each other. Derek wanted to be my cuddle partner but I told him no, because last time he was mine. And of course the wifey had to cuddle with me.

We all ready watched Kick Ass 2, Purge, some others, and now we're on Purge 2.

You see when we were watching Purge Char kept complaining about it and how Zoey is an idiot and if anyone die it should've been her and I couldn't agree more with her.

"Henry's dead, Henry's dead." We can see that you stupid hoe. And this is why you should listen to your parents.

But, now Char is scared to death it's funny but, kind of sad. She's jumping at every little sound and now she like attached to Brain. He went for a bathroom breck and it took Chloe forever to get her off of him, and as soon she was off of him she on Chlo like a leach. It was very funny.

The movie ended and Chlo turned back on the lighgts back on.

"K. what else are we gonna do?" Chloe asked getting up from her set on Jasper's lap.

"Idk." I say still sitting down.

"Wait that's the last movie were gonna watch?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"That movie was hella scary, and we're just gonna end the shrike like that?" Char says.

"Yeah, we should end it on The Conjuring." Jasper smirks looking at Charlotte. She punch his arm and stands up.

"No, I think that this should be find." Charlotte says.

"Why, not watch it? Everyone says it amazing." Stephanie says, standing up to streching her back.

"Because it's about ghost and ginns and crap and no offence Chloe this house is to big and creppy to be watching that." Charlotte explains.

I laugh at this along side Jasper and Stephanie while Chloe says, "Owch." and Brain says "You're so cute."

"Thanks," Char says back to him. 

"Awwwwwwww." I coo slitly in my head. They're so cute together.

"It's not creepy." Chlo argues.

"Is so too." Char says back.

"No it's not." Chlo says, "It's perfectly fine."

"Says the girl who lives here." Charlotte replies.

"Let's play never have I ever." I suggest trying not to laugh at them.

"Kay, come on." Chloe says, grabbing my hand.

~

"Um, Never have I ever, kiss a frog." Charlotte laughs, and Chloe and I drink some of our soda.

I see Brain smirking so I know he told Charlotte to say this, that chee9ky bastard.

"Haha, Oh my god--- Why would--you---do that?!?" Stephanie says laugh like a mad man.

"Well, my brother dare me to, so I did." Chloe shruggs.

"What's your excuse." Henry says, nudgging me with his elbow.

"Well, I was FIVE, and my mom read me the Princess and the Frog." I say, "And I thought maybe the ugly frog in my back yard well turn in to a some what good looking guy. And that we will get married, but all I got was slimmy lips."

Every one starts laugh so I say loudly; "Okay, it's not that funny!"

"Oi! But it is!" Charlotte laughs.

~A few minutes later~

"Okay, who's next?" Chloe asks. "Brain!" We all say.

"God, you don't have to yell" He says annoyed. "Okay, never have I ever went skinny dipping in my nighbors pool." He says.

What I don't expect to see is that everyone rises their cups and drinks.

"Okay, I'll go frist." Stephanie says. "Me and Debby were walking around the nighborhood and one of our nighbors gate was open. So we said why not. We striped jumped in the pool. And that's it." Steph shrugs.

"Okay, well it was my nighbor at my summer house. So, I went to my nighbor house and there daughter dare me to skinny dip." Chlo says.

"Me and Derek went skinny dipping togather." I shrug.

"Ewwww!" Eveyone choirs, and We-Derek and I laugh.

"Okay, now Henry's turn." Chloe says, turning to face him.

"Well, it's really wasn't me wanting to go skinny dipping." He starts off, "I just got out of the shower and Piper took my phone so I chased her out to the backyard in fell in the pool."He says, "Well, Piper tripped me." He finishs.

Every one bust out in fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay okay," Steph says after she finishs laughing. "Now, you turn Charlotte."

If you why Stephanie is actually being nice to Charlotte right now. Let me fill yo in.

Me and Chloe had a talk with her about being mean to Charlotte for no reason, that we known of.

I mean everyone saw the tention, half the time she was glaring at Charlotte and she was being really snippy.

I know well, now I know that Steph likes and had for a long time Brain but, she had a chance with him.

Like even before Charlotte came. So she can't be all mean to her. It's not her fault that she-Steph never took her chance with Brain.

But to be honest I don't know wht either of them like him. I mean look at him he's Brain.
He's not ugly of course 'cause he's related to me but, come on.

But, back to the point Stephanie is trying and doing a good job at being nicer to Charlotte.

Now back to real time.

"Oh, I never went skinny dipping, I was just thristy." Char explain, and we all just look at her. "What?"

And an idea pops in my head.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Steph asks everyone with a smirk. I said she's trying.

We reply back with:

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Yes."

"Oh my god YAS!"

and "Why not."

Wow, she took the words right out of my mouth.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." I say.

"I feel like I'm not going to like this." Char says.

"It's going to be fine." Steph resures Charlotte.

"Okay, let's get started." Jasper says.

"Okay Derek truth or dare?" Henry asks.

"Dare."

I'm end the chapter like this 'cause I don't want to write the Truth and Dare stuff. I have nothing for them to do, so yeah.

Hope. you. like. the video. Subscribe. and. like. Thank you. Bye byeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChochoTv. ^^^^^^^^^^

Okay,

Love. Bye!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 872 46
As the heartbreak and the danger goes deeper, Henry, Charlotte and Jasper work to fight crime in Dystopia unaware that the true evil lies closer to h...
1.2K 38 9
๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, Daughter of Captain Man, watching her dad save Swellview from its petty crimes and powerful villains, finds herself in a...
14.7K 572 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
522K 9.8K 25
Imagine this, You just moved from your home town to Swellview cause your Dad got a new job and only for you to be saved by the one and only Kid Dang...