Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

6.4K 73 4
By babiesharmony

Camila P.O.V:

Beep... Beep... Beep...

i heard my alarm, i quickly turn it off and look at the birthday girl, making sure she still asleep, she looks so cute when she's sleep, so peaceful...

she had a smile on her face, i wonder what she's dreaming about, is she dreaming about me?

i slipped out of bed and go downstairs, to make her a birthday breakfast, because it's my girlfriend birthday I'm going to make that day to the most amazing day in her life, she deserve the world and i want to be the one who give it to her, i invited all of our friends and families tonight and after everybody going to leave ill make it the best night in her life, if you understend what i mean...

i make her some pancakes and on it i put heart-shaped strawberries with chocolate syrup and hot chocolate of course, i put everything set up on the table.

i go back to our bedroom and sit next to (Y/N), I stroked her hair "babe?" she moved a bit but nothing more "(Y/N), good morning" i smiled at her, she opend her eyes and rub her left eye like a little kid, making my smile grown at her cuteness, she looked at me and smile.

"morning" she said in her respy sexy morning voice "what time it is?" she asked looking around.

"9 in the morning" she graon and put the cover over her head "wake up sleepyhead, it's your birthday" i took at cover off of her head.

"I'm tired" she tried to take the cover back but I take it away again "i hate you" she said and croosed her arms over her chest, she did an angry face, making me gigling.

"i love you" i said and hugged her, at the start she didn't hugged me back but then she give in and hugged me.

"i love you too" she said and I crashed my lips to hers "I'm so lucky" she said into the kiss, licking my bottom lips asking for permission in, i didn't let her, but befor i could recnet her right hand made her way to my butt and she crushed my butt i moaned she take the chance and slip her tongue into my mouth, we both graon when our tongues made connect, (Y/N) tried to take control.

"babe" i said and tried to stop her "baby" she looked at me "not now" she nodded and go to brash her teeth, she come back after a minute "i made you breakfast" i said and take her hand, puling her out from the bedroom with me.

"did I mentioned how lucky I am?" i blushed "that's look so good Cammi" she set on the chair and take a bite from the panckacs "mm... It's delicious".

"thanks" she give me a bite "I'm so good" I flattered myself and she laugh "do it again" i said like a little kid, she give me a question look "laugh again, i love it when you laugh at my jokrs" she did as i tell her.

"you're an idiot" she laugh.

"yeah, but I'm your idiot" i smiles proudly.

"only mine" she hugged me tied, I giggled.

"i have a lots of surprize for you today" i said and ran upstairs.

"camz where you going?" she screamed after me.

"I'll be right back" i screamed back, i filled the bath and put some candles, leaves of rosesand of course foam bath, i ran back downstairs to (Y/N), she was on her phone "follow me, my lady" i said and give her my hand, leader her to our bathroom.

"wow" she said once she get through door "that's all for me?" she asked with wide eyes.

"eveything is for you babe" i raply, i start to take off her shirt but she stoped me.

"together?" she asked with puppy eye, how can i say no to this cute little puppy, i nodded and stat to take off my own cloths, now we both stand there naked "after you" she said and i smiled, get into the warm bath i breath out, (Y/N) did the same, her back lay on my front, her head on my shoulder "thank you" she said i look at her confused "you do alot for me, i really appreciate it" i nodded and smiled at her.

"i just do my job" i reply and kiss her on her shoulder.

"Camila?" she looked at me and i looked at her "I love you so much, you don't even understand" she kissed me, i didn't hesitate and kiss back.

"I love you too, words would never expline how i feel about you" for the rest of our bath we were talking and laughing, when we get out from the bath and get dressed Lauren and Ally alredy arrived, the were waiting in our living room.

"hey" Ally come and hugged us "happy birthday (Y/N)" she said and kiss her on the cheek.

"hey Allycat" we said in sync.

"what take you guys so long up there? we were waiting for you here for an 30 minutes" Lauren said, smirked at us.

"leave them alone Lauren" Ally said in a mother tone.

"we only take a bath" (Y/N) said, now Lauren and Ally were smirking "ONLY" she repeat.

"okay" Lauren said and we both roll our eyes "happy birthday, by the way" she said and huuged (Y/N).

"thanks lo" she hugged back.

your P.O.V:

~the party~

"so you knew she's planning a party?" Dinah asked and i nodded "Chancho, you suckes at keeping secrets" Camila put her hand over her chest and i laugh.

"I am not, right baby?" she looked at me, i looked at the girls.

"you? no" i said in a high voice "Where's Mani i think she's lost" they all laugh and I looked for the dark skin girl.

"boo" someone said as i get into the guest room, i jomped a bit and then saw Sofia laughing, almost falling.

"hey little Camz" i said and hugged her, she hugged back immediately.

"hey dawg" this girl spending too much time with Dinah.

"did you saw Mani?" i asked and looked around the room, she shake her head "what you doing here alone?".

"i was bored so i come to here" she expline with a smile, she remimeds me so much of Camila.

"do you want to come with me? I'll be with you and you won't be bored" she nodded and give me her hand, we go back to eveyone, i saw that Mani is there so Sofi and i set with her and the girls.

"hey, where'd you go?" Camila asked and kiss me on my cheek.

"i looked for Mani and find your little sis" i explined and poitend at Sofi.

"hey" she said to her little sister and hugged her.

"hey Kaky, i missed you" Sofi said.

"we're really sorry for didn't coming visiting you, i'm promise we'll come next week, okay?" Sofi nodded and we were talking and laughing together.

~end of the party~

people start to go and we start to clean eveythimg, the girls and the familes were helping us "Camz what to do with the birthday hats?" Lauren asked as she cleaned the tabel.

"just threw them" she said and Lauren nodded "all done?" we all nodded and set on the couch "where's your parents?"

"they went home" i reply, then Sofi come to Camila and me and set between us.

"can i stay here?" before we could answer she get up "mom can I?" i looked at Camila and she looked at me, Sinu please say no!!!

"if they okay with it" come on Sinu i need my sex birthday!! she looked at me and Camila.

"well..." Camila start,i saw that the girls hold themselfs from laughing which means they understood our situationn "I..."

"what Camila is trying to say is that (Y/N) wants her nasty gift and that they don't want little kids here" Sinu eyes widened, Camila and i faceplamed and blushed, why Dinah?! can she shut the fuck up sometimes.

"what gift?" Sofi innocently asked.

"nothing" Camila said and slaped Dinah on her arm.

"Sofi you can't sleep here and please go to your father" sofi ran out of the door to Alejandro.

"i think your babe is in trouble" i looked at Dinah with mad gaze "i'll just shut" she said and set in silence.

"mom" Camila said and look at her mom "I'm 19 already im not a kid" Sinu though for a couple minuets and then nodded.

"you right, you right" I breath out in relief "but don't get too crazy, okay?" we nodded and she kissed us on the cheek "bye".

"bye" we all said.

"okay we should go us well" Ally said and hugged us "bye"

"bye"i said and hugged them all, the last to get out from the door was Dinah.

"use protection" we laugh "bye dwags" she said and dissapeared into the dark of the night.

(smut)

i ran upstairs and Camila followed me, she closed the bedroom door behind her and crashed her lips to mine, i kissed back and start to take off her shirt, i grad her butt making her to moan i slipped my tongue into her mouth, we moaned to the contect of our tongues, i didn't even notice that i was just with my bra and underwear, she take off my bra and lay me on the bed, Camila start to kiss my jawline down to my neck, she take her half way down pants all the way down and then put her lips back on my neck, she sucked and licked finding my sweet spot, making sure to have her mark there "Camila" i moand out.

"I'm going to make you feel so good tonight birthday girl" she start to lick and suck on my left breast and playing with her cold hand with my right one, i groand "do you like that?" she asked and i nodded fast, she start to work on my right one, doing exactly the same.

she start her way to my most needed area, she take my underwear off and opend my legs "so wet" Camila said "is that all for me?" she asked, she put her cold hands on my thighs.

"yes" I said, i need her so much "Camz please" she smiles at my helplessness, she lay down her face her in front of my area "camila plea-FUCK" Camila licked up and down, she exposed my clit, licking in circles "oh god" she put two fingues inside me "fu-uck, ba-aby" she start to pomping in and out, i was so close already "faster, hearder, ple-ease pappi" she did as i said.

"cum for me babe" that all that take for me to cum on her finguers, she licked my jucie off of her finguers "mmm... want to taste yourself?" i nodded still trying to catch my breath, she start to kiss me again, i moand for the taste.

befor she could do anything i removed her underwear a side from her pussy and put two finguers in her "(Y/n-n), shit" she bite on my shoulder, i groand, she start to scrach on my arms i bite my lips but i didn't really cared, i start to pomp faster "bab-be" she was out of breath, her walls start to close around my fingues, i hugged her closer to me and after a few seconds later she cum "(Y-Y/N)" she screamed "fuck" she said out off breath.

"taste your tasty self" she nodded, i was about to give her my finguers but she put my fingers in my own mouth and then mention me to stick my tongue out, i did as she askd, at the moment my tongue was out she start to lick on it "i love you" i said with my tongue still out.

"i love you too babe" she said and lay her head on me "Happy birthday" she start to fall asleep.

best birthday ever!! i can't wait for next year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.6K 33
Fifth harmony imagines for all the girls and ships
8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
92.2K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...