AIRPORT ↠ Chandler Riggs ✓

By klarkgriffin

[COMPLETED] " She was standing there... And then she was gone " The story of how two teenagers fell in love a... More

[1] George
[2] Moving Day
[3] The beach
[5] Dinner
[6] Swimming, sorta
[7] Camping || part 1
[8] Camping || part 2
[9] Camping || part 3
[10] Hell
[11] Fighting
[12] Past memories
[13] Its different now
[14] The airport
MY NEW BOOK!!!

[4] The new house

638 39 48
By klarkgriffin

Emerson's pov

"C'mon Emerson, stop being like this. They said their getting us a dog. Isn't that cool?" Emmi tried convincing me to like the idea of the new house. I shook my head.

"Look how cute he is" she pulled out her iPod and showed me the pictures of the small back and brown puppy. (photo above.)

"I just wanna stay at our house" I complained, turning my head away from her.

"Well we can't! We're already on our way!" She said in frustration. I rolled my eyes and continued to stare out the window. Trees passed by us on both sides. I just thought about how I left my friends, the rest of our family, our memories. Although I hate seeing us leave I am a slight bit happy we're leaving that place. My ex isn't a guy I wanna be around. Anymore.

"Are we there yet?" Maddox asked.

"No!" Mom, dad, Emmi and I all said in unison.

+++

"Here it is" I heard my dads voice faintly. I pulled my earbuds out of my ears and placed them with my phone in my pocket and looked at the medium sized house.

There was a wooden door and a wooden garage. In the middle of the two there was a window looking in. On the right side of the door the house stuck out a bit with a window on each level.

"It's pretty" Emmi said in awe.

"Does it have a big backyard?" Maddox asked, staring at the house.

"I guess we'll find out" mom replied.

We hopped out of the car that sat in our new driveway and walked across the little area that was covered in rocks to get to the door. Dad pulled out his keys that had a new one and slid it in the top lock. He turned it and pushed, revealing the inside of what our new home was.

"Go pick your rooms!" Mom told us. Emmi and Maddox ran up the stairs quickly, I just walked up, staring at the blank light brown walks. The stairs were a smooth dark brown with no creaks as you climbed them. At the top the hallway floor was the same dark brown as the stairs and I saw six doors lining the hallway and at the end there was still a small table with what looked like a fake plotted plant.

I walked to the end door on my left and opened the door slowly and saw the not too small room. The floor in my room had a different design in the wood but still the same colour. The hallways floor looked like... Hmm. How would you describe it? Kinda like stairs... Like the lines were going down in a stair form. That's how you would describe it.

My floor just had straight wooden lines going in one direction. The walls were a cream colour and I didn't mind it. Maddox and Emmi both wanted their walls painted, it wouldn't make much sense for me as I would be covering it with posters, paintings and my very own drawings.

I walked to the window and looked out over the front yard and our street. Clouds covers the sun making it looks darker outside. There was a boy sitting on his front steps a couple house down across the street. From what I could see he had brown-shoulder length hair that partially covered his eyes. He had a dark grey shirt on with some kind of bird on the front. His jeans were black and skinny and he had all black converse. I stared as he looked around the street, at passing people and at the houses that sat on the ground.

"Is this the room you want?" Mom asked, pulling me back to reality. I turned my head slightly so I could see her face and long blonde hair. I nodded and she smiled.

"I'll be downstairs, they're dropping off the rest of our stuff in 30 minutes" she informed me.

"Okay" I replied with a soft smile. I turned back to the window to see the boy was gone. I sighed and left the room and headed down the stairs.

I just started to notice how the downstairs of our house looked. The living room and the dining room were split by the wall coming in a little, maybe about 3 feet. Right next to the small wall the came in there was another wooden door, I assumed it lead to the garage. Where the living room was going to be there was quite a large sliding door the brightened up the room. Outside I could see there was an in ground pool, a gazebo and under the gazebo there was a table and some patio chairs with a barbecue. The walls in the living room were also a light brown colour, actually pretty much the entire first floors walls were a brown colour. There was one more doorway that looked kinda hidden, but I saw it. I opened the door and it was a small room. The walls were white and there was a grey carpet laying on the ground with the light from the window shining in. It was small but comfortable for someone to stay in.

"Oh my god!" I heard Emmi squeal, it was very high pitched. I wandered out of the room and saw the puppy that mom and dad was telling us about... But there was another one. It was a small husky.

"This one is for you and Maddox,"dad explained, holding the white fluffy husky in his arms, " because you guys are younger you'll need each other to take care of him and you guys can work together"

"And this one," mom continued, "is for Emerson" my jaw dropped in awe as she handed me the black and brown puppy. He shook in my arms and I held in closer to my chest for warmth.

"Really!" I asked shocked.

"We knew you weren't excited and it's been a couple years since Harley passed so we thought we would get you another one" dad smiled and wrapped his arm around mom.

"Any thoughts on names? They're both boys." Mom asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Rover!" Maddox cheered.

"No!" Emmi laughed.

"I wanna name mine Max," I said, beaming with joy, "I want his collar and tag to be red, red would look cute on him"

"Okay. Emmi, Maddox?" Dad turned to them.

"Hmm" Emmi tapped her chin and looked up, thinking of a name.

"How about Brody?" She suggested. Maddox grinned with pleasure and hugged the dog.

"Hi Brody!"

"How about we go get some supplies for them while we wait for the truck with our stuff? We still have about 15 minutes" dad looked at his watch. We both nodded our heads and went to the car with the puppies in our arms.

"I want a blue collar for him!" Maddox said aloud.

"fine." Emmi sighed, "but a purple tag"
Maddox nodded in agreement as we hopped in the car, buckling our seat belts. The car came to life as dad pushed the key into the ignition.

"Let's try and be quick" mom said as we pulled out of the driveway. The three of us have a nod.

+++

"It fits" I said, putting the red collar on Max's neck.

"Okay, one down, one to go" dad was walking down the isle. We were having a hard time finding a collar that fit.

"Here's a blue one!" Mom held it in her hand. Maddox ran and took it and ran back to Brody. He handed it to Emmi so she could put it on.

"Yay! It fits!"

"Okay. Take them off now we need to pay" we listened and took them off and placed them in the cart. We had the food, dishes, leashes, tags, and toys for them to play with.

We got to the counter and mom and dad placed everything down and pages for it, we were running a bit late and the truck was coming soon.

"Thank you." Dad picked up the puppy food and thrower it over his should while mom grabbed the bags.

"Okay, let's hurry"

+++

"Sorry we were late, new puppies are a pain" dad jokes, making the guys chuckle.

"I'm gonna take Max on a walk" I informed them. They nodded. I put the leash on his collar and stepped outside. There was a small breeze the made me shiver but I ignored it and began to walk.

I saw the boy from earlier sitting on his steps again and as he looked up I noticed his features. His soft, small lips. His blue eyes. His perfect jaw and cheek bones. That's when it hit me.

It's Chandler Riggs.

I stopped dead and stared for a second, not caring if he saw me. He probably gets it a lot. He half smiled at me and my heart nearly stopped.

Did Chandler Riggs actually just smile at me?

My eyelashes began to flutter and I soon started getting butterflies in my stomach as he walked towards me.

"Uh, hi" he stuck his hand out for me to shake it but I was too busy fangirling on the inside.

"Uh..hello? Earth to human being?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"I-um-uh... Sorry, my names Emerson" I shook his hand and it was true. They were soft just like I had always imagined.

"That's a pretty name" he smiled that amazing smile he always does and let go.

"Thank you-yours is pretty too... I mean, wait it's uh.. Handsome?" Now I looked like an complete idiot but he still laughed.

"Thanks" he said and hit me with that smile again.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern written in his voice. I couldn't take it anymore, I just exploded.

"I'm a huge fan and I love you so much, Carl is my favourite and I've always dreamed of meeting you" I said very fast, making him laugh again which made me die.

"Thank you," he said in his deep voice,"I'm glad that your dream came true. Maybe we could hang out sometime" I attempted to keep my jaw from dropping but failed.

"O-okay" I stuttered.

"Well, I gotta go. Ill see you around" with that he turned around and walked back to his house. I watched as he entered his house and shut his door.

"Oh. My. God" was all that I could say. I just met the boy I've been in love with since the first season of the walking dead. I would never get over it.

//AN//
I would like some feedback! Also isn't Max and Brody so cute! Max is actually my dog and he's so big now.(that photo is from January) don't forget to leave a vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 241 18
Alice est une jeune fille New-Yorkaise de 19 ans qui commet et délit et enfreint la loi afin de pouvoir survivre. Mais qu'arrivera-t-il lorsque qu'el...
5.3K 597 18
que faire si même la lune et le soleil pleurent ? la nuit n'est qu'une vaste étendue noire, où les cris et les larmes apparaissent. le soleil ne fait...
4K 501 16
༄◌✎ psychology!au. ↳ ❪ 𝑙𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛 + 𝑘𝑖𝑚 𝑗𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛 ❫ ━━━━━━ ♚ Lee Taemin ne cessait de...
303 59 13
plusieurs histoire qui n'ont aucun rapport entre elle et qui sont bien sur glauque et elle n'ont qu'une envie c que tu clique sur le bouton "lire" et...