I'm Not The Girl You Used To...

By Kimlee9901

Can you imagine if your parents get divorced and they send you to boarding school?Linda manages to survive th... More

Chapter 1: Hi, Bro
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Old Sparks
Chapter 7: Zombie
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Kira
Chapter 10: Another Day
Chapter 11: Second Date
Chapter 12: Sex Education
Chapter 13: Dating?
Chapter 14: Love Him, Love Him Not
Chapter 15: News
Chapter 16: Blessings
Chapter 17: Meeting Them
Chapter 18: Thanksgiving Disaster
Chapter 19: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 20: Pain
Chapter 21: I Love You?
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Everything I do, I do It For You
Chapter 24: Dilemma 1
Chapter 25: Dilemma 2
Chapter 26: Dilemma 3
Chapter 27: Tell him
Chapter 28: Official
Chapter 29: Protector
Chapter 30: Settled
Chapter 31: Freedom
Chapter 32: Fun Date
Chapter 33: All of Me
Chapter 34: Merry Christmas
Chapter 35: The Proposal
Chapter 36: Epilogue Part 1
Chapter 37: Epilogue part 2
A/N

Chapter 6: Tease

15.3K 342 31
By Kimlee9901

(Linda POV)

I woke up by the sound of my Ipod shuffling songs. I didn't realize I slept without noticing my Ipod still playing songs. I turned it down and took off my ear buds. I glanced at my clock and it was 06.10.

I groaned and stood on my feet to have shower. I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the shower. I got out of the shower and went back to my room.

I decided to wear a white floral shirt with black jeans and a pair of brown ankle boots. I applied some mascara and brushed my long straight hair. I never styled it, except for some occasion.

After looking decent, I grabbed my bag and went out. I didn't bother to eat breakfast because I was still pissed with my brother. So, I headed directly to the door when I heard someone called my name, Ethan.

"Breakfast's ready", he appeared from the kitchen. He was wearing suit. I wondered where he was going, but I didn't bother to ask him.

"I'm not hungry", I said coldly, opening the door and closed it behind me. Fortunely, I didn't slam it. My manner was bad enough. I didn't want to add any bad impression to them.

I waked out of the building and headed to one of the coffee shop near the campus. I was in lines when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mike with wide grin on his face. Great, another person that I didn't want to see today.

"Hi, what're you doing here?", he asked. His hair was gelled a little and I could smell the product.

"What do you think I'm doing?", "I asked him sarcastically. Dumbass.

"Woah, are you always this grumpy?", he joked.

"It depends", I shrugged.

"Depends on what?", he whispered seductively in my ear. I really wanted to punch him.

"Don't do that again", I threatened.

"Do what?", he asked, confused.

"Whispering like that", I glared.

He gave a light chuckle. "Well, most girls would fall for that",

"Unfortunately I'm not most girls", I hissed.

"Couldn't agree more. That's why I like bugging you",

I didn't reply to him because the line in front of me had ended and it was my turn to order. I ordered hot chocolate, my favourite. After ordering, I kept ignoring Mike behind me.

"Hey, you can't ignore me forever", he said playfully.

"Oh, and why's that?", I challenged.

"Because you're going on a date with me", he winked.

"Your wish", I muttered.

"Well-", his words were cut by the lady calling my name that my order is up.

I took my hot chocolate and thanked the lady.

"Well, if you're excuse me, I have a class in 20 minutes", I said to Mike and walked pass him.

I walked out of the cafe to the campus as I took a sip on my drink. It tasted great. I could hear footsteps running behind me.

"Come on, give me a chance?", he pleaded. Now he was walking beside me.

"And why should I?" I glared.

"Because I'm a nice guy and everybody loves me?"

"Pretty please?", he said with his puppy dog face.

I laughed. His face was priceless when he pouted. He laughed with me.

"Fine whatever", I surrender, still laughing.

"Great. Can I have your number?

"Ask Hailey", I said and with that, I walked in my class. I heard him slightly chuckle.

The class was boring like the first day. Mostly the lesson was the reviews from high school.

In case you were curious, I was the top of my class every year. Well, before shipping to the boarding school, I was an average student. Not too good, not too bad.

But after the divorce, I got focus on my study. I studied everyday and finished my homework early than the others. Hailey was good as well. But always got distracted by her boyfriend, Kevin. He went to Juiliard for college. So, they were on the long distance relationship.

The class was over after an hour. I sighed in relief. I had no other classes for today. So, I thought I would spend some time with Hailey at her dorm or somewhere else.

When I got to Hailey's seat, she was putting her books in her bag. We didn't sit together since she was late to the class. Fortunately, the professor didn't give her detention.

When she saw me, she grinned to me. I raised my right brow in confussion.

"You know, yesterday someone just told me that she didn't like one of the hot guys in campus but today, she agrees to going on a date with him", she teased.

"Then I guessed she's dumb to say yes to him", I played along.

She giggled. "I'm glad you said yes, anyway. Why didn't you give him your number? You know he was like begging me this morning"

"I don't know. You know me, I like to tease someone", I said and she laughed. "And it's just a date. It's not like I'm in love with him or something"

"Hmm... I don't know about that but he's so perfect for you. You'll be a cute couple", she squealed.

I rolled my eyes as she kept talking about me and Mike being together. I pretended hearing her babbling.

It was around 4 when I got home. I spent my day at Hailey's dorm with Jenny and Steven. We accidentally met them when we were having lunch at the cafeteria. Caleb couldn't join us, which was good because he would killing me with his lame flirts.

When I went inside the apartment I wasn't suprised to see Ethan in the living room watching TV since he seemed never went out. Didn't he have a girlfriend or something?

I ignored him and went straight to my room but stopped when he called my name. I sighed and went to the living room. The TV was still on but it was in mute.

He turned to me and gave me a warm smile. "How's school?"

Seriously? What did you care? "Just fine", I answered him boredly. If he asked me this every single day, I would like to punch him. Woah, OK. That was violent.

"OK", he said. I took that as my cue to leave, so I turned my back to walk away when he said again.

"Do you always go home this late? I know since first year usually has one or two lessons each day and they all started in the morning"

I sighed and turned my back around. "I'm with friends, happy now?", I said coldly.

"What friends?", he shot me another question. Geez, is he a police or something?

"College friends, duh. Plus we were in the same high school. So I don't think it'll be a crime", I glared.

He looked into my eyes and my heart was racing. What was wrong with me? They were sadness in his eyes but I didn't know what. But since I didn't give a damn, I wasn't curious at all.

"I'm tired and I need to do my homework. I'll skip dinner", I said and turned my back, walking away. This time, he didn't stop me.

I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I put my bag on my desk and laid myself on the bed. I was still in that position until my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I groaned and grabbed it out of my pocket. There was a text from unknown number.

Finally having the most gorgeous girl's number. I felt so lucky today ;)

I smiled like an idiot. Wait, I never like cheesy texts. What was wrong with me? But I didn't care. I still saved his number to my contact and texted him back.

Good for you. She seems great.

I hit send and surprisingly, his replied was fast.

She does. And I can't wait for her to be mine.

He said he wanted me to be his? As his girlfriend? Woah, that was a big step to me. I hated relationship. But instead, I still playing along.

Hmm... then you better treat her right maybe she'll agree on going on a date with you.

I hit send again and once again, his reply was fast.

Of course she will. I'm every girl's dream guy.

I rolled my eyes. He was so full of himself. I texted back.

Good luck with that.

I pressed send. Ha, I could play a game too. He texted me back.

It's on.

I grinned and took my phone away. I burried my face in my pillow and the last thing I know, I was drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.4K 51
Charlotte's life at home was anything but simple. There was a lot of fighting and money issues, but everyone climbs a mountain to see the sunrise. Ch...
26.4K 1.4K 49
She was lonely, but the loneliness never bothered her. Her only motive was to live a better life. 'Better', for her was to have a home where she can...
40K 726 30
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
3.6K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...