Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 44

7.3K 199 76
By Faded_May_Roses

Hey everybody!!

I'm pretty sure you'll like this chapter, but I think you like every chapter already lol. But enjoy!!

How was everyone's fourth of July (if you live in the US)?

As for the next story... I'm not sure. I have a few ideas for each, but we will see. I may write a few chapters for some and whatever one gets the most votes or whatever I'll continue. I'll let everyone know when that will be! But for now enjoy this story while it lasts. :)

Love,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhhh." Dylan shushed everyone as they filed in.

As everyone came through the door I hoped that my father would come in. When he didn't I got disappointed, I then looked over to my soon to be husband and son. Watching them made me forget about the bad and instead to focus on my future because it didn't seem to matter when I looked to my boys.

"I can't believe this." Lisa cried. Julia handed her another tissue and she wiped her cheeks.

"How does it feel to be a dad?" Kyle asked Dylan. He looked away from his best friend and down to our baby in his arms.

Ever since he's been holding him he hasn't taken his eyes off him. Every so often he would look up to me and smile. I don't think I've ever seen his smile so huge. I loved seeing it and couldn't get enough of it. To be honest, it sort of turned me on. I know it shouldn't right now, but I couldn't help it.

"I'm still getting used to it." I smiled and Dylan looked up to me. God, I love him.

"How's Lauren?" I asked looking up to Scott. Little Jonas reached out to me and Scott carefully set him in the bed with me. He crawled up to me and put either sides of his legs over my torso and hugged my neck. I smiled and kissed his head after wrapping my arms around his little frame. I kissed his head.

Scott smiled at the sight and then answered my question that he momentarily forget about.

"Still in labor. It's probably going to be a long labor since it seems to stall." When I looked at him worriedly mom stepped in.

"Nothing's wrong with her or the baby. It's just something that happens once in a while. When I was in labor with Kyle and Ryan it took a while." Ryan and Kyle looked at her. "You two liked to go on your terms." Jonas put his thumb in his mouth and closed his eyes.

"If one of you go back to her room will you please tell her that I'll be there as soon as I can?"

"Of course." Ryan said.

"So what's his name?" Julia asked excitedly. Dylan looked to me and we smiled.

"Chase." I looked to Ryan and Scott. "Chase Thomas O'Brien."

"Thomas?" Scott asked looking up to me from Chase. I nodded.

"After us?" Ryan asked.

"We thought it fit nicely." Dylan replied smiling. He looked to his family and smiled. Julia leaned down and kissed little Chase's forehead.

"God, I love you two." Ryan said hugging me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. My little brother.

"Why don't you go home and get some sleep?" I told Scott. He was sitting in a chair next to my bed and running his hands over his face. "Jonas should be in a proper bed." He looked over to the sleeping boy on the couch under the window.

"I might. I'm kind of waiting for Lauren." I nodded and he groaned. Scott stood up and went to get Jonas.

"We'll be back." I nodded and looked to Dylan.

"Babe?" I asked with a smile. I slowly sat up and Dylan turned around.

"Woah, please be careful, beautiful." He stood up from the chair he was sitting in and sat on the bed next to me. His arm snaked around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You should get some rest, Dyl. He will be fine for the night."

"I can't believe we created him." He whispered ignoring me. I smiled and closed my eyes. "He's amazing, Cals. You did that." He looked down to me.

"You helped." I put my hand on his cheek and smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you." His forehead touched mine and he closed his eyes.

"I love you." I ran my hand through his hair before kissing him.

"And I love you." He kissed my nose and looked back to our sleeping son.

He's finally here. Our baby boy is in our world. I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to see his first steps, hear what his first word will be- hopefully dada, and everything else. There's something about Chase that tells me this little boy is going be the best he can possibly be. And I can't wait to witness it all.

Scott came quietly into the room, careful not to wake him.

"I hate to ruin your moment, but Lauren would like to see you." Honestly, I was a little shocked. She wanted to see me? Why? Is everything okay?

"Now?" I asked. He nodded.

"She's having complications and needs to talk to you." I started to panic, but Dylan calmed me down. He kissed my temple and his finger drew little circles on my thigh.

"Is she okay?"

"Yes. The process has stalled and she wants to see you." I nodded and slowly began to get up.

I guess now was the time to face my sister.

"Cals?" Dylan held tightly onto my hand. "Baby, I think you should rest."

"I'm fine." I looked up to him and smiled. Worry filled his eyes. "Would it make you feel better if you walked me?"

"Who would stay with Chase?" Julia then walked in with some food and coffee. She smiled and looked at Dylan.

"Why so worried, big bro?" She asked confused. Jules looked over to Chase and then to me. I shook my head.

"Can you stay with Chase? Ren wants to see me, but Dyl is worried." She sighed and lightly slapped her brother on the cheek. He glared at her.

"Of course I will. Why ask, idiot?" Dylan sighed quietly and I leaned into him. She set the food down and went to the chair. "But you have to hurry because this food smells delicious."

Dylan and I began to walk out of the room, but I stopped then slowly turned around to face the two.

"Before we go we have to ask the two of you something." Scott and Julia both looked up to us from their food.

I looked up to Dylan and he smiled widely. He then kissed my forehead.

"Callie and I have thought this through very carefully. And we were wondering if you two would be the godparents of Chase." Julia ran up to me, squeezing me.

"God, this is the best day of my life." She let go of me. I smiled at her expression.

"Please don't cry." I told her, wiping the tears.

"They're happy tears, Callie." I smiled and hugged her again. She let go and hugged her brother. I watched as he hugged her. They whispered back and forth so I decided to let them have their moment.

"Why me?" Scott asked. I looked at him in confusion. "You could have chosen Ryan, Kyle, Wes, Tyler, Josh, anyone."

"Cause I trust you." He looked at me for a couple seconds before hugging me. "I mean I trust the others, but this was a no brainer."

"Are you tired? Cause I can get you a wheelchair." Dylan was so worried about me walking. It was cute, but he needed to stop.

We were now outside Lauren's door.

"Babe, stop it. I'm fine." I leaned up and kissed him. Zac opened the door and smiled at us.

"You excited?" I asked him.

"And nervous." He looked to Dylan.

"It's amazing, dude." I laughed and looked to Zac.

"I'll let you two talk." I walked into the room. Lauren was on the hospital bed holding her stomach. Her head laid back on the pillows.

After a minute she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled softly before she motioned for me to come closer. I slowly made my way over to her bed.

Man, her room was only a little ways down the hall from mine, but I was tired.

"You're okay right?" I asked. She nodded, still doing her breathing techniques.

"Of course, Cals. The little turd just likes to make me wait." I laughed softly and looked to her stomach.

"How is he?" She asked. I looked up to her.

"Chase is fine."

"Chase?" She smiled widely. "It's beautiful."

"I can't wait for you to meet him. And I can't wait to meet him or her." I said the last part in a childish tone and touched her stomach. When I noticed her staring at me I said something.

"What?" She began crying and I wiped her tears. Why does it seem like I always do this?

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to slap you or say those harsh words, Callie. It hurts me everyday that I did that to you. I can't believe myself to this day and I'm so so sorry." I pushed her hair back.

"I forgive you."

"Dad got into my head and I guess that day I just had enough." I nodded. She calmed down and held my hand in hers. "Did he come see Chase?"

She already knew the answer, but I guess maybe she thought otherwise.

"No. I don't know if he ever will to be honest." It hurt, but it was the truth.

He told me that he didn't approve of any of this so why would be want to see my child?

"Well-" she stopped and squeezed my hand. "I think it's time." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"You can do this, Ren. Just remember that." She nodded and held her stomach. As I was walking out a nurse came in.

"She says that it's time." Zac stood frozen and then ran in the room.

"I think he's ready." I laughed at Dylan and we walked back to our room. "Okay now you have to rest, babe."

I stopped in my tracks as I saw who was in my hospital room standing next to Chase. Julia and Scott looked over to me.

My dad turned around and saw us. He looked back to Chase. After clearing his throat he spoke.

"Chase is a perfect name." I blinked a few times making sure this was real. I reached back and found Dylan's hand. I knew he was staring at me, but I couldn't look at him right now. I was so shocked that my dad was right here.

"I- uh- well I guess I'll be leaving now." He stared at me for a second. I slowly side stepped and let them out the door.

"Was that a dream?" I asked wiping a tear from my cheek. Scott shook his head and I smiled. "He came." I looked to Chase and smiled, more tears slowly leaving my eyes.

Could my dad possibly want to be a part of my son's life?

God, do I hope so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUNU: Did any of you expect Callie's dad to show up and see Chase??

Continue Reading