Ppg & Rrb: Five Nights At Fre...

By LightGreenButtercup

The PPG & RRB heard something about a pizzeria place and one day later they end up stuck in the place for 5 d... More

Ppg & Rrb: Five Nights At Freddy's
What's That On TV?
4 KIDS MURDERED!?
This Is Gonna Be Fun
The Place
Pizza!
Animatronics
Lock Up
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5
End

Night 1

1.3K 23 8
By LightGreenButtercup

No One P.O.V

The phone was ringing as Blossom, Brick, Bubbles, Boomer, Buttercup, and Butch stared at it. "Answer it Blossom." Bubbles whispered. "Alright." Blossom said as she slowly picked up the phone, it was on speaker so everyone could hear it.

12AM

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."
Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

1AM

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?
Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area.

2AM

So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.
Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

3AM

"Well, that was unexpected to me." Brick said. "He said check cameras and remember to close the door, man bump this I'm out." Butch said but Boomer grabbed him. "Bro! No! There's evil monster animals out there! They'll kill you, stuff you in a suit or whatever they gonna do!" Boomer shouted, as Bubbles picked up a tablet she cut it on and saw something she screamed getting everyone attention. "What is it Bubbles!?" Buttercup asked worried as Bubbles pointed at the tablet screen. "Oh my god-ahhhhhhh!" Boomer fell to the floor unconscious.

Butch P.O.V

._. Wtf?

No One P.O.V

"What is this!? Watching animals!? I'm lost as a MF!" Butch yelled.

100% Power Left

"Guys look, that shows us how many power we have left, so don't keep looking at that tablet for so long, also the two doors here." Blossom replied. "There's two buttons here, one saying light and the other says door." Brick said. "Try them and let's see what happens." Bubbles said as Brick touched the light buttons as it lighted up the whole hallway.

98% Power Left
Usage: •||||

"Try both now." Bubbles said as Brick closed the door with the light still on.

97% Power Left
Usage: ••|||

"Guys! No! You guys are wasting power!" Blossom yelled. "Sorry." Brick apologized opening back the door and turning off the light.

4AM

"Well at least it's almost 6AM, you know that man is right, Night one shouldn't be a problem." Bubbles replied. "Alright, someone check those cameras." Blossom replied cutting both of door lights on to see if someone or one of the animatronics were there. "No, were good, nobody haven't came yet, but seriously, that man probably said, SOME STUPID FAIRYTALE! HE'S JUST TRYING TO SCARE US ALL!" Butch yelled. "Hey, relax let's just stay calm." Blossom replied as footsteps were heard. "Check...the...cameras...now!" Brick replied as they saw who was on the show stage. "AHHHH! WHERE'S THE BUNNY!?" Bubbles screamed. "Check the doors Buttercup and Butch!" Blossom said. "Alright!" Buttercup and Butch replied as Buttercup flew to the left and Butch flew to the right. "Boomer and Bubbles be checking those cameras!" Brick said. "Ok!" Bubbles and Boomer replied and checked each camera. "Ok, the bunny is in the party room." Bubbles said. "Oh ok, good, at least that thing ain't here where we at though." Brick said.

~ With Berserk And The Evil Gang ~

No One P.O.V

"You guys gotta stay quite ok?" Berserk said whispering. "Well, of course, this is just pitiful! I wanna kill those Powerpuff Girls already!" Brat yelled as Bash covered her mouth. "Shhhh." He said as they all were inside. "This is creepy, and dark, where are we?" Breaker asked as they heard something behind them, the sound was creepy as they turned around they black eyes with white pupils they all yelled and screamed as they backed away they fell down stairs. "AHHHHH!" They all screamed and yelled for help but suddenly, they were quite, they were all unconscious on the ground.

~ With The PPG&RRB ~

No One P.O.V

"Alright, I'm bored now." Butch said. "Agh, the boredom gotta go!" Buttercup blurted out, everyone else signed and starting wishing they were home. "I wanna go home now, can we just go ahead and go home?" Bubbles asked. "Yeah, it's getting weird out here!" Boomer said. "It's almost 6AM guys can we just hang on for awhile?" Blossom asked. "Okay." Bubbles said.

5AM

"Ok, I cannot find the weird blue bunny." Boomer said shaking. "It's purple btw dummy." Butch said hitting Boomer on the head. "I like bunnies, maybe I can go speak to it!" Bubbles said and flew out the office. "BUBBLES!" Boomer yelled out loud as he flew after her. "GUYS," Brick yelled going on the side of the hallway yelling for Bubbles and Boomer. "OH COME ON, LET'S GO BLOSSOM!" Brick said and flew after Bubbles and Boomer. "Ok, you two stay here!" Blossom pointed at Buttercup and Butch. "Fine." They both crossed there arms and looked away as Blossom flew behind Brick. "WAIT FOR ME!" Blossom voice echoed down the hallway.

64% Power Left

"I guess it's only you and me, heh." Butch said blushing and scratching the back of his head, Buttercup turned and stared at him, he stared back and gave a nervously smile. "Hmph, I wonder where the others are." Buttercup asked concern, she was very curious.

~ With Bubbles & Boomer ~

No One P.O.V

"MR BUNNY! MR BUNNY! MR BUNNY! MR BUNNY! MR BUNNY!" Bubbles said flying around looking for the Bunny, suddenly, she got pinned down by Boomer he was crying. "BUBBLES! Let's just stop ok? The bunny is gone." Boomer said as Bubbles got sad. "I'm sorry." Boomer got off Bubbles hugging as she hugged back and smiled. "It's ok, and I'm sorry I ran away just over some bunny." She smiled, He smiled back. "So, what should-?" Boomer got cut off by something behind Bubbles and backed away. "What should what?" Bubbles asked as she smiled. "Boomer, don't be scared of me, I won't go hardcore or nothing." She giggled as he pointed behind her she stopped giggling and turned around they saw the bunny with black eyes and white pupils. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both screamed and yelled and stepped back, soon as they stepped back like four steps they started to fall down stairs. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" They both said as the animatronic laughed in a deep voice and slammed the door shut.

~ With Blossom & Brick ~

No One P.O.V

"BOOMER!" Brick yelled. "BUBBLES!" Blossom yelled. "Where could they be?" Brick asked as they both searched for Bubbles and Boomer they stopped as they heard yelling and screaming, they both flew fast to where the sound came from, they opened a door and saw stairs. "Whoa, those are some big stairs." Brick said. "AHHHHHHH!" A screaming was heard as Blossom flew down. "Brick! Stay up there and keep the door open while I see what's going on down here!" Blossom said and flew down as she flew down she saw Bubbles and Boomer. "GUYS! What are you two doing down here? So you wanted some private, huh?" Blossom smirked and crossed her arms. "No Blossom! There was a animal and it had us in here! The bunny caught us!" Boomer said. "Don't worry, me and Brick are here to help, which he's up there holding the door for us, now let's go, and everything will be fine, nothing can hurt or stop us." Blossom said as the three of them flew up the stairs, but before they could Brick got thrown down as Blossom gasped and catched him, she looked at him he was unconscious, she slowly looked up and saw a bunny with black eyes and white pupil, the other animatronic stand beside it and laughed in a deep voice as it had slammed the door shut.

~ With Buttercup & Butch ~

21% Power Left

"Great, two animadumbtronics are gone." Butch said. "I don't like staying here, it's so unacceptable to me, I can't just sit here and get a job like this." Buttercup said angrily as the bell ding donged, Buttercup and Butch were surprised. "YES! TIME TO GET OUTTA HERE!" Butch said happily and grabbed Buttercup hand. "Come on, let's tell the others it's time to go home!" Butch replied as Buttercup nodded, they flew around everywhere searching but they couldn't find them. "Where could they be?" Buttercup asked Butch. "I don't know, but they probably...GOT CAUGHT BY THOSE ANIMADUMBTRONICS!" Butch yelled as footsteps approach but stopped. They looked around the corner and saw the three animatronics on stage. "Ok, I'm gonna rip these animatronics apart!" Butch eyes glowed as he walked towards the animatronics, but Buttercup got in front. "Whoa! You can't destroy the animatronics Butch!" Buttercup said. "Why not!?" Butch said angrily. "Because! Kids would probably come back here one day and they really love these animatronics, if you destroy them, there wouldn't be no fun." Buttercup said as Butch sighed and calmed down. "Yeah, your right, I'm sorry." Butch apologized. "The others probably gotten some pizza." Buttercup said as Butch yawned. "Pizza taste good right now, but I'm tired, I guess I'll just sleep in the office until they get done with pizza." Butch said and flew in the office as Buttercup yawned and flew behind him. "I guess I'll sleep with you to." Buttercup said as Butch sat in the chair. "...how am I suppose to sleep?" Buttercup asked confused. "On my lap." Butch smiled as Buttercup rolled her eyes and sat on his lap and lean her head on his chest, she felt his hands in her hair as she blushed. "Goodnight Buttercup." Butch whispered and slowly fell asleep, she smiled. "Goodnight Butch." Buttercup said and fell asleep on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
1.9K 61 17
Some idiots infiltrate this pizzeria, you see, and some seemingly demonic crap plays out. I mean. There's no demons or anything, but y'know. It's un...
Gamma Stellaris By

Science Fiction

259 32 30
Five best friends decide to spend a summer day at an abandoned amusement park in town. When they enter what they thought to be an abandoned fun house...
12K 497 33
This story is kind of comical and a romance but it holds violence, inaccurate FNAF lore, blood, gore, sexual themes, and etc. So please be warned fo...