EXO Reunite

נכתב על ידי exo_rider

[ COMPLETED ] * "You still love me, right?" "Until forever." * Sehun had gotten into a car accident. When the... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
A/N
Chapter 75
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

Chapter 4

3.6K 154 48
נכתב על ידי exo_rider

Chapter 4

Sehun's pov:

Luhan sighed as I led him up to my room. "You still use the same old pigsty?" He asked, an amused look plastered onto his face. My shoulders nudged his playfully, pushing the door open to my 'pigsty'. The bored glint in his eyes immediately disappeared. Letting out a shrill squeal, he tossed aside his phone and lunged straight for the mattress. "Eeek!"

A part of me had to admit that Luhan really did look adorable, his young face and soft skin shaped his body perfectly. But although a man with extremely good looks and a sweet personality rolling all over my bed did sound very appealing at the moment, I hardened my insides and grabbed a random pink tofu plushie, chucking it at him. "Get off!"

"No fair! Is this how you treat your hyung when he flies from China to Korea just to see you?" Luhan was astounded, folding his arms and giving me a fake disappointed look. However, but the smug look quickly faded as soon as the second pillow missed his narrowly by the shoulder.

"What a rude host." He grumbled, clambering off the bed and plopping himself back down on a chair, me staring at his every movement. And for a moment I was caught off guard, still gawking at his attractive features. Dear God, was it truly possible to look so cute even though angry and pouting?

"Do you live here alone?" Luhan implored meekly, digging his fingers into the hem of his shirt. His eyes darted left and right, scanning the room fully as if searching for something missing. When his gaze finally landed on mine, his lips twitched into a soft smile. It took my breath away, despite the wrinkles forming near the side of his cheekbones.

"I suppose, the room was empty when I moved in." It was honestly too difficult to concentrate speaking when he was busy looking me with some strange hidden emotion, so I was pretty proud of myself when a full coherent sentence was heard.

"So much have changed ever since we had left..." He sighed, leaning back on the cushioned chair, his hands fiddling with the plushie I had previously thrown at him.

"We?"

"You don't know?" Luhan frowned, his eyebrows scrunching up into a thin line. "I'm one of the three that had left."

"There's two more?" I couldn't be bothered to mask my shock and confusion as Luhan swiftly nodded. It honestly made me a little hurt to know that the other hyungs have been keeping so many other secrets from me. Not telling me who used to be my co-workers in the past did seem very irresponsible and rude. I had every right to know what was in my life before my lost memories.

"Tell me more about EXO, please." And all of a sudden, the tension in the room was piercing as none of us said a word. Luhan was biting his lower lip, looking unbelievably nervous. My legs inched themselves closer to the older. A moody aura radiated around him as my arms slowly wrapped themselves around his neck.

"Sehun, can you ask your other hyungs that question?" Luhan's tone surprised me. He sounded so sad and lonely, like something bad had happened in the past that had completely dragged his entire demeanour down to the drain. I wanted to apologize for bringing up that topic but somehow my lips disobeyed me, the urge to pry for more details were too tempting.

"Why? What happened in the past? What is making you so uncomfortable?"

Luhan made no attempt to answer the questions as he visibly swallowed nervously and slid the chair further away from me. His gaze rested on probably everything in this room, except me. However being the immature idiot I was, my fingers reached up to tug the hem of his shirt, incessantly begging him to tell me more.

"Luhan hyung! Tell me why you and the others left- "

"OH SEHUN! ENOUGH!"

Reflexively, my legs gave way as I fell straight on the floor from my initial squatting position. His sudden yell shocked me as I stared accusingly at him, trying to hide the pain that might be reflected in my eyes. Sure, I know I went a little too overboard by pestering him with a topic he wasn't comfortable in, but that didn't give him the right to shout at me. No doubt, he was a hyung, but that was just plain rude. Luhan glared daggers at me and I hoisted myself up to my feet. Fine. Without turning back, I left the room, of course not forgetting to slam the door behind me.

My breath hitched as I leaned against a wall, placing a hand over my chest to calm my racing heart. It took me a lot of courage to flick my attitude back at him. I wanted him to know what he did really made me upset, hopefully he would apologize later on. An unsettling feeling dawned upon me as I pondered. What if this only added on to his fueled resentment? Would he never talk to me again?

Fearful tears began to form behind my eyelids.

*

*

"What?"

My voice cracked a little as I snapped at the peering pair from behind the couch. Suho and Baekhyun were wide eyed, their gaze full of astonishment. My stomach a few minutes back decided it was hungry, rumbling non stop. As a result, I had to bear the shame of going downstairs where majority of the members would have heard the bicker between me and Luhan. It was not exactly the softest quarrel one could have.

Baekhyun let out a toothy grin, his hands reaching up to Suho's, interlocking them tightly. "You were humming one of our songs!" He explained jubilantly, now shaking the leader in pure delight, the latter looking pretty shaken up. I coughed, trying not to let an amused smile escape at his gloriously comical expression.

"Remember how Sehun would always get the dance moves wrong for that part?"

D.O who just exited the bathroom nodded curtly at Baekhyun's comment, a faint smile forming on his shaped lips as we locked gazes. "You're always the last one to remember the dances."

"By the way, what happened up there?" Chanyeol finally unplugged his earpiece, joining in our conversation. "The walls aren't exactly sound proof, Luhan hyung sounded super pissed off."

"He's an oaf." I carefully chose my words, not wanting to say anything to offend him. Baekhyun, being the big mouth he was, might nosily inform Luhan about what I said. Thankfully, my choice of adjectives were acceptable as everyone shot me sympathetic looks.

"What happened?"

"I just wanted to know more about the two that had left." My voice was soft as I directed my gaze down onto the floor. "Just like he did."

"Sehun ah, you need to know." D.O pursed his lips, making his way over to the entrance of the kitchen beside me. With a breath taking smile plastered on, he opened the fridge and handed me a platter of chocolate chip cookies. I accepted them gratefully as he lead me to the couch where the other three were waiting. "Luhan hyung and the rest have their own reasons for leaving us, it's not very nice to pry into their privacy."

"I do understand," I sighed frustratedly, stuffing a cookie into my mouth and chomping it down. "But he still shouldn't have flared up at me."

"I'll talk to him Sehun." Suho assured, patting me on the shoulder comfortingly. Chanyeol took the chance and stole a biscuit from my plate. He was shot four disapproving looks, before grinning nervously and scarfing down the piece of dessert. "Honestly I'm confused, Luhan used to be most easy-going out of us all."

I let out a involuntary scoff. "I bet the two ex members had horrendous tempers."

"We do?"

The five of us froze at the sudden foreign voice. No, no impossible. The sound was directed from the front door, where two tall males were standing. The door was widely opened, bulky luggages were visibly seen lying behind them. They were both strikingly handsome, greatly defined bodies, but the warmth within their eyes were hard to miss.

"哥!" Chen, who had just strolled down the stairs, clasped a hand over his lips. His eyes watered, nose turning red as he nimbly hopped off the stairs and lunged straight into a tight embrace. The trio began laughing bitterly, mostly with Chen sobbing all the way as he repeatedly slapped their backs weakly, complaining how they had came without any notice.

"Kris! Tao!" Chanyeol too, broke down, unending tears rolling down his cheeks. Baekhyun sniffed, placing an arm around the taller's waist to pull him closer.

The balder man unlatched his arms from the embrace and eyed Chanyeol in disapproval. "You're still the same brat who doesn't acknowledge his hyungs." Chanyeol just shook his head and laughed, giving the taller a pat on the shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice a little colder than expected.

"Aren't you happy to see me Sehunnie?" The guy with piercings lacing his ears pouted, talking large strides over to me. My body tensed when he enveloped me into a tight embrace, snuggling his face into my chest. "Yifan and I heard about your accident, it's great to see you doing well."

"I don't understand, you..?" My voice trailed off as I caught Luhan descending down the stairs. His eyes were glued tightly to his phone, not seeming to have noticed the two new guests. The bald guy cleared his throat, preventing the distracted male from crashing into the wall. With that, he finally looked up. Tears welled up in his eyes as he chucked his phone back into pocket, lunging straight into a three-man embrace, tearing the tanned guy away from me. The sight was heartwarming, whereby the three ex members were hugging and crying all their pain out. They hadn't seen each other for a long time, but their friendship was still a strong. It was commendable, how their relationship was ever so strong. It made me wonder if I had such experiences before too.

Luhan all of a sudden tilted his head to the side, catching my wavering gaze. His eyes were emotionless, but mostly coldness and annoyance. A lump formed in his throat as I quickly excused myself from the mushy reunion, returning back to my room.

Because I knew for a fact, that Luhan was never going to forgive me.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.1K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
13.3K 1K 14
First book in the "외침 Scream" Series It was us against the world, don't you remember? Just the two of us trying to survive, but only I made...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...