+Tf2 x Reader2+

Door LipstickJungle222

Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenarie... Meer

+Before you Read+
Unlucky (xSniper)
Bag (xSoldier)
Door mat (xCBS)
Shore (xSpy)
Shy (xEngineer)
Cellar (xPyro)
Cheater (xDemoman)
Hospital (xMedic)
Drunk (xHeavy)
Ghost (x2Spies)
Disney (xHeavy) (xScout)
Guitar (xEngineer)
Jinx (xSniper)
Invitation (Author) (xTF2)
Perfume (xSniper) (xSpy)
Bedtime Story (xSpy)
Ice (xHeavy)
Break (xCBS)
Barley (xEngineer)
Motorcycle (xScout)
Hochzeit (xMedic)
Face (xPyro)
Two sided (xSoldier)
Violin (xMedic)
Besties (xSniper) (xScout)
Decipher (xSpy)
Woods (xHeavy)
Love letter (xSniper)
Christmas (xTF2)
+Event2+
Chase (xSpy) (xScout)
Visit (xSniper)
Saved (xScout)
Gala (x2Spies)
Letters (xMedic) (xEngineer)
Lost (xSpy)
One word (xDemoman)
Tears (xEngineer)
Old lovers (xSpy) (xSniper)
Thorns and Roses (xMedic)
Smirk (xEngineer) (xSpy)
Dirty (xSniper)
Sleep (xHeavy)
Afraid (xSpy)
+HollywoodUndeadGirl+
Burn (xSniper)
Tease (xMedic)

Chicks (xScout)

9.2K 339 344
Door LipstickJungle222

+Author's Note

Tokyo servers all the wayyyyy!!!

"Hey (Y/n)"

He had that stupid grin on his face again. He always had that look when something was up.

He slowly walked up to (Y/n), his hands behind his back.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and turned to face him. She knew he would bug her until he had her attention.

"Yeah what is it?"

Danny waltzed around (Y/n) with a playful smirk, and (Y/n) lifted an eyebrow at him. Best friend or not, he was a real weirdo.

"Y'know I really dig chicks right?"

(Y/n) gave a click of her tongue. Ignoring her, Danny went on.

"A lot of guys dig all sorts of chicks... sweet chicks, big chicks, blonde chicks, tough, funny, pretty, or short chicks..."

Danny stopped in front of (Y/n) and leaned towards her.

"Y'know what chicks I really like..?"

(Y/n) gave him an unamused look.

"I really like yellow chicks"

Flashing a glare at Danny, (Y/n) opened her mouth.

"Danny, just say asian gir-"

Danny put his hands foward, and put a small peeping yellow chick in front of (Y/n).

"OH MY GOSH IT REALLY IS A YELLOW CHICK!"

The small bird gave a chirp, and tilted it's head.

(Y/n) and Danny both cooed at the little thing.

"D'awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"

(Y/n) stroked the chick's head with a single finger, and it closed it's eyes in content.

"Awwww..!! What's it's name??"

"Danny Jr."

"That name sucks"

"Better dan (Y/n) Jr."

"Fuck you"

Nevertheless, (Y/n) and Danny decided to keep the name, but shortened it to "Junior" for simplicity's sake.

Running out into Danny's backyard, they laid on the smooth grass, laughing together as they watched Junior peck around for bugs.

"Awwww.. just look at him! Where did you even find the little guy?"

Danny gave a grin.

"Ma and I went out to dat new street market and bought a bunch of eggs. All da other ones were just normal eggs, except for Junior here"

He smiled and gave a small tap on Junior's head.

Slowly picking up Junior, (Y/n) cupped him against her, keeping it warm. Junior slowly took in (Y/n)'s warmth and snuggled into her arms.

Danny and (Y/n) looked down at him fondly.

"Heh, reminds me when we were back in school together, remember when we raised some chicks for science class?"
Danny said with a smile.

(Y/n) slowly looked up at Danny.

"So hey.. you coming back..?"

Danny's expression slowly faded away. He kept his smile but it looked empty.

"Yeah.. ma hasn't been doin' too good lately.. I think it's da debts.."

He looked darkly at his feet, and you looked at him questioningly.

"And your brothers?"

"Ain't liftin' a finger to help her"

You both sat there in silence, watching Junior sleep.

Junior bobbed his head in his sleep and suddenly jerked awake, shaking his little head and gave a sleepy chirp.

"Hey, let's go put Junior to his nest and grab some milkshakes!"

(Y/n) saw Danny put up a smile. She knew all too well he was faking it again. But she knew that it would hurt him more to question him.

Taking his hand, they both continued chatting as they headed inside.

+++

The sun was close to setting, and Junior pecked around the sandy playground, with Danny and (Y/n) watching him from the swings.

"He's really grown"

"Yeah.. what do ya call dese guys in their teens? Chick? Chicken? Chickie?"

(Y/n) and Danny gazed at Junior, unable to find an answer for the small bird that wasn't quite a chick, or a chicken.

They shrugged and kept swinging.

"Hey my mom asked if you wanted some more oranges"

Danny gave a mortified look.

"Ugh, you know I hate dose tings!"

"Yeah but your mother likes them! And I like it when she makes those desserts for all of us"

Danny gave a shudder.

"I would too but oranges just doesn't belong in chocolate..!"

(Y/n) laughed at Danny's sour look, and he scowled at her half heartedly.

"Hey.. (Y/n)"

(Y/n) looked up, slowly swaying on the swing.

"Yeah?"

Danny scratched his head.

"Wouldya miss me if I went somewhere?"

(Y/n) thought for a minute.

"Well, that depends. I'm not gonna miss you if you go to Walmart"

(Y/n) slowly gazed at Danny.

"...why?"

Danny clutched his heart and scruntched his face up, and fell on the ground dramatically.

"Oh cruel world!! My own bestie ain't gonna miss me when I go to..."

Danny turned his head towards (Y/n).

"Walmart"

(Y/n) burst out laughing and starting beating Danny.

"You're such a weirdo!"

Danny laughed with her, and they both rolled off the swings, clutching their stomachs in laughter.

+++

(Y/n) couldn't believe her ears.

Danny stood there, standing in her doorway. His bagpack fully packed, his baseball bat in his right hand, and Junior in his left.

"You can't just leave!"

Danny gave a smile. That stupid smile!

He he outstreched his hand towards (Y/n) to give her Junior.

"Take care of him for m-"

(Y/n) stomped her foot, and screamed at Danny.

"No! Just stay and take care of himself you stupid idiot! You can't just do this! You can't leave us! You can't leave your mother just like this!!"

Danny hitched his breath for a moment, but managed to keep a steady voice.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not dat long. It's a private army, so dey pay lot's of money. I'll be back before you know it"

Tears rolled down (Y/n)'s cheeks, and she reufused to face Danny.

Danny smiled and put Junior down at her feet, and patted his head.

"Hey, be good okay?"

Danny got up and grinned at (Y/n), but she refused to look at him, sobbing as she wiped the tears from her face.

His grin faltered.

"I'll be back (Y/n).. I promise"

+++

Years had passed.

(Y/n) was suprised at how even without her best friend, life seemed to roll on; as if life itself had erased Danny without a second thought.

Everyone was upset. No, they were greiving over Danny's disappearence. But (Y/n) still had managed to live, even with the looming thought of her best friend's absense.

She still went to school, still did her homework, lived with her family and did chores.

But it was much different for Danny's mother.

Maria never seemed to forgive herself. Blaming herself for her son's disappearence, she locked herself up, hardly ever stepping out.

(Y/n)'s mother, (M/n) often sent (Y/n) over to Maria's place with a platter of food or other nessesscities; And (Y/n) tried to stay as long as possible, trying to give Maria a bit of comfort.

It was like any other day, (M/n) handed (Y/n) a platter of food.

"Make sure you check on her ok?"

"I know mom. C'mon Junior, let's go see your grandma"

A sudden cluck was heard, and the sound of talons hitting the wooden boards of (Y/n)'s house came pitter pattering.

Junior stood proudly before her, and they both walked out the door.

Junior finally grew up to be a fine rooster, his tail arching behind him grandly. (Y/n) even managed to teach him a tricks; he came when he was called for, and he learned how to fly up and perch himself when someone stuck out their arm for him, much like hawks would do.

They walked down the sidewalk together, and reached Maria's house. (Y/n) knocked on the door, waiting.

A shuffle of footsteps were heard, and soon Maria came out, bleary eyed.

"Hey there Maria. How're you doing today?"

Maria gave a tired smile.

"Oh (Y/n), you really don't have to do this all the time sweetie"

(Y/n) laughed and walked inside.

"That's not going to stop me"

Setting the platter of food down, (Y/n) looked around and was reminded why Danny chose to entrust her with Junior instead of his own mother.

Bottles of wine and beer littered the floor, the curtains closed with cigarette butts scattered about. The entire house was a mess.

Maria sighed.

"Thanks for stopping by sweet heart, it really means a lot"

(Y/n) hugged her, and Maria broke down into tears.

"Where could he have gone (Y/n)? He's the only son that turned out right, and now he's gone somewhere, out in the world!"

(Y/n) teared up, but refused to show Maria. Hugging her even tighter, (Y/n) tried to soothe her.

+++

(Y/n) sat alone in her backyard. Her parents decided to take Maria out for the night, so she was watching the house with Junior while everyone was out for dinner.

It was dusk, the sweet scent of the summer grass hung in the air. Crickets chirped and the distant laughs of children and dogs barking could be heard occassionaly.

She watched Junior peck around the grass, flapping his wings as he walked around.

"C'mere Junior"

Junior clucked and came running towards (Y/n), and pearched himself into (Y/n)'s lap.
Closing her eyes, (Y/n) started to drift off into sleep.

"Hey"

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open.

She heard that voice somewhere. It was a voice she hadn't heard in a while.

She looked around at the source of the voice. She had almost forgotten who it had belonged to, when she looked up at the fence.

Danny flashed a toothy grin, leaning fowards on the fence. His hair was cut short, and he had a dog tag on with a heavy duffel bag behind his back, a suitcase in his hand.

(Y/n) looked up, dazed for a moment.

She could barely process what she was seeing. (Y/n) stood up with shaking legs and walked fowards.

"You.. you're.."

Danny just stood there smirking.

She ran forward and hugged him over the fence, sobbing.

"You're back!! You're back!!"

Danny gave a laugh, and held (Y/n). The scent of his musk and gun powder got all over her.

"I told you I'd be back"

(Y/n) suddenly let go of him, and jumped over the fence, Junior following her.

"Whoa, I could just go in (Y/-"

(Y/n) punched him and tackled him to the ground, sobbing.

"YOU! IDIOT!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA-"

She punched him with ever word she spoke.

"HOW! EVERY! ONE! WAS! WORRIED! SICK!!!!!"

Danny just laughed, enduring the punches when he held her wrists.

"Hey, I missed you too"

He leaned fowards and planted a kiss on (Y/n)'s lips. Earning a shriek from her, and got punched even more.

"YOU IDIOT!!!"

He laughed even harder, and Junior flew between them, standing on Danny's chest.

"Junior?! Is dat you?!"

Junior gave a soft coo, and fluttered his wings (something he did when he was happy) Danny smiled and stroked his neck.

Seeing how angry (Y/n) still was, Danny chuckled and held her face in his hand.

"Hey"

She pouted.

"I missed ya"

"..."

"C'mon (Y/n), don't be mad! Please?"

"..."

"I even got you a present!"

Flashing a glare at Danny, (Y/n) opened her mouth.

"Danny, just because you got a gif-"

Danny put his hands foward, and put a small peeping yellow chick in front of (Y/n).

"..what?"

Danny smiled.

"It's a girl. I named her (Y/n) Juniorette"

(Y/n) couldn't keep it in anymore. She burst out laughing, (and crying) as she hit Danny's shoulders.

"Ow! Ow! I'm gonna go through respawn if ya keep hitting me!"

"The what?"

"Eh, nevermind"

He looked up at her dreamily, and (Y/n) realized that she was still on top of Danny.
Blushing furiously, she tried to get off when he held her wrists, keeping her on top of him.

"Hey, I really missed ya"

"Yeah well you can let go of me now"

Danny laughed and sat up, rubbing his forhead against her's, and (Y/n) blushed.

"Hey! Wh-what's wrong with you?? What's with all this.. this-"

"I feel like if I let you go I won't see you again"

(Y/n) scoffed.

"I never went anywhere. You did"

Danny smiled and rubbed his forhead even harder.

"Yeah well you've always been on my mind"

"Ugh! You're so cliché!"

But despite her words, (Y/n) smiled with Danny.

"I really.. realized you were really important to me while I was away.. I just.. I just.."

Danny sighed.

"I really like you (Y/n)"

(Y/n) smiled.

"I like you too"

The sound of a car pulling up in the driveway was head. (Y/n) got up, and pulled Danny up with her.

"C'mon, your mom's with my parents. Let's go!"

Danny gave a laugh, and carrying his bag, they both running towards the driveway, Danny Jr. and (Y/n) Juniorette chasing after them.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

769K 11.3K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
8.1K 275 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...
235K 2.3K 28
TF2 one-shot fluff That's about it. []HEADS UP![] I will be rewriting this book (it'll be out soon) so be ready for that!
5.1K 83 14
I published this a while ago but created new account since I haven't been on for some time. Please enjoy. Lots of love and adventure in the story. ~...