The Disguised Billionaire

By EnjoyLiveLove

When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Them In Gloria Jean's
Chapter 2: Hanging Out
Chapter 3: Followed
Chapter 4: The Blaming Game
Chapter 5: The News
Chapter 6: I Officially Hate Chase Mitchell Peterson's Guts
Chapter 7: Halifax, Here We Come!
Chapter 8: Our Arrival In Halifax, Canada
Chapter 9: Twin Brother Say What?
Chapter 10: The First Day Of School
Chapter 11: I'm Dead
Chapter 12: Accepting Her and Horrible Introductions
Chapter 13: He's There For Me
Chapter 14: Revelations
Chapter 15: My Favorite Habbit: Lying
Chapter 17: A Day With Chase Peterson - Part 1
Chapter 18: A Day With Chase Peterson - Part 2
Chapter 19: Fake Dating?
Chapter 20: The Confirmation
Chapter 21: Closure? Uh... I Guess?
Chapter 22: The New Students
Chapter 23: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 24: This Kiss
Chapter 25: And The Plot Thickens
Chapter 26: House Hunting
Chapter 27: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 28: Hangover
Chapter 29: The Truth - Part 1
Chapter 30: The Truth - Part 2
Chapter 31: The Heartbreak
Chapter 32: Okay, What?
Chapter 33: Bright Colors
Chapter 34: The Meeting
Chapter 35: Feelings
Change of Plans
To Make or Not To Make?
Sequel
Other Novels

Chapter 16: A Sisterly and Brotherly Moment

15K 378 42
By EnjoyLiveLove

I woke up with the sound of crashing coming from downstairs and I immediately bolted out of my bed and ran downstairs. What the hell is happening down there? 

When I arrived there, the noise came again and I heard the noise coming from the kitchen. Worry filled in every inch of my body as I hastily made my way there and saw Chef Ronald looking at Aiden and Zyljan, clearly petrified.

To say that the kitchen was a mess would be a big understatement. There were flours scattered everywhere and eggs were smashed all over the room. Whip creams were all over their bodies and some of it were all over the walls. Bacon was stuck on the ceiling and pancakes were seriously everywhere, some even landing on top of Aiden and Zyljan's head. Ice cubes were lying on the counter  top, some starting to melt and the others already forming a puddle on the counter top. Oh God, what are my idiotic brothers doing?

When I saw the kitchen, my mouth hang agape and my eyes almost bulged out of my socket. They somehow noticed my presence and looked over at me. They grinned and they waved idiotically at me.

I shook my head once I'm out of the trance I'm in and rolled my eyes. I don't even know whether I should be mad or laugh my butt off because of how stupid they look right now. "What happened here? You guys are so lucky Mom and Dad still aren't back from Spain!" I hissed and they just kept grinning at me. These two are so weird.

"Good morning little sister!" Zyljan greeted enthusiastically.

"Good morning twin sister whom I love so much!" Aiden greeted with the same enthusiasm as Zyljan and I looked at Chef Ronald for some sort of explanation.

Okay, something is definitely wrong. My brothers aren't exactly the cheeriest people you'll meet early in the morning, considering how they hate the happy expression plastered on a person's face at eight in the morning.

He sighed and said, "Good morning, Miss Amber. I'm really sorry for the mess here in the kitchen. Your brothers were trying to make breakfast, but sadly, they failed miserably. Both you and I know that they can't cook for their lives."

I chuckled and looked back at my brothers with eyes glistening in mirth. I looked back at Chef Ronald and said, "It's alright. We all know how idiotic they can be."

"Hey! We are not idiots, just so you know." Zyljan protested with a frown on his face. I don't know how he manages to still look kind of adorable despite the eggs and flour in his body.

Ew, did I really just think my brother looks adorable?

He smiled and asked, "What would you want for breakfast, Miss Amber?"

"I'll just have anything we have here, considering we're already out of pancakes and bacon." I replied with a light chuckle and he nodded his head.

He excused himself and I turned to look back at my idiotic brothers. They were still grinning like a Cheshire cat and I chuckled at their petulant behavior while making my way towards them, a small smile plastered on my lips.

"Come on. Let's get you guys cleaned up." I stated while pulling them towards the newly mowed lawn, amusement still dancing in my eyes.

When we arrived there, I got the hose and started to turn it on. I fired it on the ground first while making my way towards them, Aiden's lips pressed in a thin line as I arrived in front of them with a chuckle, Zyljan giving me a similar look of what Aiden's expression is.

"You know, Ams," Aiden started and I looked at him with raised eyebrow. "I didn't know you wear short shorts and a tank top to bed."

I rolled my eyes and said, "That's because you never asked and I never told you. It's weird telling you what I wear to bed. Are you trying to tell me you're my stalker now?"

Zyljan suppressed a laugh to come out of his mouth as Aiden rolled his eyes at me. "Oh please, you're not even worth stalking." He reiterated. 

My brother's mind is filled with petulance that he just can't seem to hide, I thought to myself as I looked at him with a blank stare. 

"Shut up, weirdo." I said. "Now, let's get you guys cleaned up."

I fired the hose at them and they let out a very girlish scream. I kept laughing while firing them with water and they kept jumping and avoiding the hose.

Oh my gosh, they look and sound like little girls. I can even see myself, Anna, Paige and Jessica in them when we were around five and we were playing tag, screaming when one of us got caught. I think that was the most fun I had when I was five years old, considering how after that, our parents already started to teach how to handle a business.

I think it's kind of an abomination how families that belong to the affluent part of life teach their kids at the ripe age of five how to handle a business. Don't kids at that age have the right to just have fun without a care in the world, their minds not being tainted by the ill and cruel world? I mean, when you think about it, kids just want to have fun, you know.

As my brothers continued screaming like little girls, I just kept laughing, still spraying them with the hose. I don't know why they didn't just run or something. What an idiot, I thought with a laugh, ignoring the glare they were throwing my way.

"Oh my gosh, you guys, it's just water." I stated with mirth.

Then, finally, when I can't take it anymore, I dropped the hose and just continued laughing while holding my stomach. Can someone die because of laughter? Because that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

"Oh my God! I never knew you guys were that girly." I laughed again and they kept glaring at me. I'm kind of wondering how they haven't made any move to kill me yet, considering how I just ruined their pride and ego by letting them scream like little girls.

"Okay, okay. Just let me—" I laughed again and they let out an inhumane growl.

Then, like lightning, I felt something wet and very cold being poured all over me. I did stop laughing, but I did start screaming—and a very high-pitched scream, if I may add—while running around the lawn like a maniac.

Who's the petulant one, now? I glared at my thoughts inwardly as I continued running around the lawn. God, karma really is a bitch.

They kept firing the hose at me and I continued running around while they are the ones who are laughing now, eyeing me with absolute mirth.

Fortunately, I found another hose and turned it on. I fired it at them and they continued laughing while I also laughed myself.

"You'll never get meeeee!" Zyljan stated as he ran around the lawn while jumping like a ballerina.

"Oh my God, I never knew you were secretly a ballerina!" I exclaimed and Aiden laughed with me while Zyljan stopped running around and jumping and glared at us.

"I'm not a ballerina." He pouted and Aiden and I continued laughing.

"Well, from the looks of it, it clearly looks like you are secretly a ballerina." Aiden said in between laughs and I also laughed with him.

Zyljan advanced towards us with a smile. But not just any smile; it's the smile that looks devilish and the kind of smile that he's planning something. He actually looks kind of threatening right now, how most of the time he looks like he can't even hurt a fly.

I'm kidding, of course.

He looks like a fighter with that body of his. He actually looks threatening most of the time but of course, since I'm his sister, I would never be threatened by him and his looks. I see him everyday of my life and he's not really someone you should fear once you get to know him. My proof and argument? See above, when Aiden and I called him a ballerina and when he started acting like one.

Aiden and I stopped laughing and started to slowly back off. But when we decided to make a run for it, it was already too late. Zyljan already had me and he carried me like it's the most simple thing to do. Why me? Why not Aiden?

I kept screaming as my hair went flying around everywhere and all I saw was his back and his butt.

Ew.

Aiden laughed and I looked up at him—which was hard to do, by the way—while glaring at him. "Help me, you idiot!" I screeched and he stopped laughing while smiling at me sheepishly.

"Right." He answered and started to catch up with Zyljan while shouting profanities at Zyljan as he laughed himself.

My God, what a weirdo.

Zyljan, however, kept laughing and shouting things like, 'I shall not speak of this!' or, 'Thy will not get Amber from me.' Things like that. Although, I'm not really sure if all the things he said were really right.

He's just trying to imitate Romeo and Juliet.

And again, I'm starting to doubt if he really listened in class when Romeo and Juliet was lectured by our English teacher. He can't even get the lines right. Seriously, how was he able to get into law school? I rolled my eyes and then suddenly, we came to halt, making Aiden bump on me.

"Ow!" I cried and he apologized with a sheepish smile on his face, the mirth still palpable in his face, obviously trying to suppress a laugh to come out of his mouth.

"Little sister, get ready for the wettest time of your life." Zyljan said with a chuckle and I became confused with his words.

Wettest time of my life? What's that even supposed to mean?

Wait, why does that sound so wrong? Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Then, I felt myself being carried up and being thrown in the air. I kept screaming and screaming, and that's when I realized what Zyljan said.

Wettest time of my life.

He's going to throw me in the pool! That stupid idiot!

It still sounds so wrong though, oh my God. Zyljan, why?

When I was about to tell him not to throw me in the pool, I was already in the pool in a blink of an eye. I resurfaced while gasping and panting and glaring at Zyljan who was already laughing his head off and to Aiden who was red as a tomato from trying not to laugh.

I got out of the pool and crossed my arms. "Fine! Go on, laugh! Laugh all you want. I don't care." I stated and Aiden grinned. Why wasn't he thrown in the pool? I'm pretty sure he made fun of Zyljan too.

"You don't care?" He asked and I scoffed but nodded my head.

"In that case," He stopped and started laughing so damn hard.

Ugh! Zyljan, I am so killing you later.

"Stop laughing!" I demanded, but kept laughing anyway.

When I finally can't get enough, I growled and pushed the two of them on the pool instead. When they hit the pool, I began laughing so hard and it was their turn to glare at me.

Just like what I learned not too long ago today, karma's a bitch, asshole.

They got out of the pool and snatched the towels on the sun bed and dried themselves up. I calmed down from my laughing fit and also snatched a towel from the sun bed while drying myself up.

We sat down on the sun bed and then suddenly, Zyljan and Aiden exchanged glances and looked at me with a stern expression.

"Now that we're done having fun," Zyljan started and I became uncomfortable in my place. "care to explain why you lied to us yesterday about Megan and Xander?"

---

Hey guysssss! So, what do you guys think? Don't hesitate to comment me your thoughtssss! :) Sorry it's just so short.

Lots of love,

Lu xx

P.S. I didn't proof read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 23.8K 69
COMPLETED! REACHED No. 1 in Teen Fiction's WHAT'S HOT LIST ON 28TH NOVEMBER! AND #2 IN TEEN FICTION (highest yet) on 20th may, 2016. *** "Damn it Ha...
61K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
231K 5.2K 25
Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens when two rival families are joined by marri...
8.7M 238K 53
Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school status of being a nerd, because she hat...