Dolan Twins Imagines

By onlyybriii

Ethan and Grayson imagines/preferences that are bound to make you smile :) More

Suggestions
He Kisses You - Grayson
He Kisses You - Ethan
Anniversary - Grayson
Your Cold - Grayson
First Date - Grayson
The Type of Boyfriend He Is
You Get Jelous - Ethan
Snapchat - Ethan
You Can't Fall Asleep - Grayson
Your Sick - Grayson
He Finds Out Your Pregnant - Ethan
He Finds Out Your Pregnant - Grayson
He Meets Your Parents - Ethan
He Makes You Feel Bad - (Both)
His Favorite Things About You
You Read Fan Hate - Grayson
School Bus Rides - Ethan
He Hurts You - Ethan
He Hurts You - Grayson
He Helps You Babysit - Grayson
The Night In With Him - Ethan
The Shows You Watch Together (Both)
Wrestling - Ethan
You Have Your Period - Grayson
The Pickup Lines He Uses On You
Morning After - Both
He Gets Jelous - Grayson
You Find Out He Has A Twin - Ethan
His Nicknames For You - Both
Wet Dreams - Ethan
You Find Out He Likes You - Ethan
He Feels Your Baby Kick - Grayson
His Thoughts As You Walk Down The Asile - (Both)
Your Brothers Best Friend - Grayson
You Dye Your Hair - Ethan
Halloween - Grayson
His Brother Checks You Out -Ethan
You Miss Him -Grayson
Friends With Benefits (Grayson)
Winter Wonderland (Ethan)
Late Night Conversations (Grayson)
You Get Hurt By Someone (Ethan)
His Thoughts As You Sleep (Both)
Meeting The Twins (Grayson)
Habits While On Stage (Both)
You Meet Him at Meet & Greet (Ethan)
Car Accident Pt 1 (Grayson)
Cuddle Sessions (Ethan)
He Gets You A Dog (Ethan)
He Fingers You (Grayson)
Your Childrens Names (Both)
Car Accident Pt 2 (Grayson)
Car Accident Pt 3 (Grayson)
Child Says His First Word (Gray)
How You Meet (Gray)
Songs That Describe Your Love
Graysons New Look
Places He Takes You
Play Fighting (Both)
After The Break Up (Gray)
After The Break Up (Ethan)
Stargazing (Gray)
After the Break Up Pt 2 (Ethan)

First Date - Ethan

3.8K 58 1
By onlyybriii

Y/N POV

You and Ethan went to the carnival one night for your first date. You were really excited, yet kind of nervous for the upcoming evening. Ethan had asked you out the day before at school. After having a crush on him for three years, you could finally call him yours.

As you two walked over to the ticket booth, Ethan grabbed your hand. You looked up at him to see him smiling at you, so you grinned back.

The line for the tickets was short so you two were able to get your set of tickets quickly.

"Where do you want to go first?" Ethan asked you. You looked around at the several games and rides. You shrugged.

"Doesn't matter."

"Okay let's go to that one," he pointed to something behind you. You turned around and saw a huge roller coaster. You groaned, you weren't a huge fan of roller coasters, Ethan knew that considering he had known you for so long.

"Okay fine," you answered. You two walked over to the line which was sort of long. As each minute passed you heard the screams of the people on the ride. You bit your lip as you tried to fight your fear of the ride.

You saw Ethan look over at you from the corner of your eye, he grabbed your arm. You looked up at him to see him looking down at you. "We don't have to ride this if your not comfortable."

You shook your head. "No it's alright, I want to. I'm just a little nervous."

He wrapped his arms around you,"Its okay, I'm sure your gonna end up having fun."

You nodded as you guys moved up in line. Soon enough, you two were next. You got into your seats which happened to be the second row from the front, then buckled in your seat belts.

You were literally shaking, so Ethan grabbed your hand and kissed it. "It's alright," he says, before the ride takes off.

* * * *

The ride honestly wasn't that bad, it was sort of scary at first but you had Ethan there to comfort you which made it enjoyable. You both had gone on several other rides and went to different game booths. Ethan had even won you a teddy bear at a basketball shooting game.

Currently you two were sitting on a bench, eating burgers and fries which you two had gotten to share.

As you finished and threw your remains away, Ethan spoke suddenly.

"There's one more thing that I want to do," he said.

"And what's that?" You answered.

He turned around and motioned towards the Ferris wheel. You smiled and nodded even though your stomach turned with nervousness. The ride was close to the place where you had gotten your food so it wasn't that far a walk. The line was short when you got there so you were able to get on pretty quickly.

You and Ethan sat next to each other in the crate, which happened to be pretty small, so you two were really close to each other. You were shaking as the ride started, as you got higher and higher on the ride, you gripped on to Ethan's arm. That's another problem you had, you hated heights more than roller coasters, and the Ferris wheel went up pretty high.

Ethan put his arm around you when he saw how tight you were squeezing his arm. When you got to the top you tried your hardest not to look down, but you failed your attempt so you gasped and put your hands over your eyes. The next thing you know, Ethan tugged on your arms.

"You don't have to look down, just look at me," he said softly. You slowly peeked at him, staring into his eyes. "There you go," he grinned.

The next thing you know, you were leaning forward towards him. You connected your lips, giving them a quick peck before pulling away.

"Sorry," you blushed looking away. You weren't sure if a kiss on the first date was too soon or not for him.

He put his hand on your cheek to turn your head back towards him. "It's okay," he breathed as he kissed you.

A/N: Decided to update a day early! hope you enjoyed this short story! Leave recommendations ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 3.6K 94
imagines and preferences you can also request
133K 2K 27
you and grayson/ethan are getting married! [he's like 20 something]
807K 10.4K 120
in which ya girl writes a bunch of imagines about her favorite goofy twins. ยฉ
338 6 13
About the dolan twins