My Life As An Escort (The Beg...

By VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... More

How To Be A Successful Escort
Chapter One - It Began...
Chapter Two- The Transformation
Chapter Three - Busy Days Ahead
Chapter Four - The Perfect Dress
Chapter Five- Lilly
Chapter Six -First Night
Chapter Seven- 5 Selections
Chapter Eight- Miss. Amberly
Chapter Nine- The Dungeon
Chapter Ten- Release the Fear
Chapter Eleven- Decisions Decisions Decisions
Chapter Twelve - My First Time
Chapter Thirteen- The After Effect
Chapter Fourteen- Death Among Us
Chapter Fifteen- Changes
Chapter Sixteen- Evan McCain
Chapter Seventeen- Homework
Chapter Eighteen- WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON
Chapter Nineteen- Dreaming and Recovery
Chapter Twenty- Paul's Recourse
Chapter Twenty-One - Meet Suga
Chapter Twenty-Two - Wild Night Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-Three - New Information
Chapter Twenty-Four - I Can Do This
Chapter Twenty-Five - Benjamin's Grief
Chapter Twenty-Six - Haunting From The Past
Chapter Twenty-Seven -Memory Lane
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Help Is On The Way
Chapter Twenty- Nine - Family Matters
Chapter Thirty- Who Did It?
Chapter Thirty-One Evan's Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Date
Chapter Thirty-Three Trying to Move On (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Three- Trying To Move On (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Four- Questions
Chapter Thirty-Six - General Ty Me Up
Chapter Thirty- Seven- Engagements and Reflections
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part One)
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter Forty-The Yaz Life
Chapter Forty-One Judgements
Chapter Forty-Two - Ghosts Confessions Oh My
Chapter Forty-Three Mistress Of Chateaux Dijon
Chapter Forty-Four- Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler
Chapter Forty-Five- Emotions Taking Over
Chapter Forty-Six- Grief and Revenge
Chapter Forty-Seven - Second Chances
Chapter Forty-Eight Beginning Of The End (Part One)
Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)
Author's Note
My Life As An Escort (New Beginnings) Book 2 Chapter One
Preview of 7 Pleasures in Wonderland

Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back

15.7K 615 89
By VICMAD

Evan's POV

I had just gotten off the phone with Cadence. I just couldn't understand why she would not let me take care of things? I realized that she wanted to be independent but I cared for her. We were going to have a serious talk when we see each other next.

I had gotten the tickets before they were released to the public because technically it was my event that I have been putting on for the last five years. Every year it got bigger and bigger. I had artists that weren't even signed to me but with over ten thousand people in attendance it was the hottest show in town. We publicized the event for months and a month before we release the tickets. Tickets started at fifty bucks and went up to almost two hundred for selected acts.

I was proud of the two day concert extravaganza. I knew Cadence loved music and she talked about her sisters trying to get tickets so I made sure I got them. I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she and her sisters would he having lunch with their favorite music artists. I couldn't help but smile.

I was lounging by the pool when Palmer, my butler, came out to where I was sitting.

"Ms. Pena is here sir. She said she needs to speak with you," he said rolling his eyes. He didn't care for Yaritza to much.

"Let her in. I will meet her in the study. Thank you Palmer."

"Yes, sir." Palmer walked off.

I threw on my shirt and jogging pants and headed inside. I was so glad that Kara was with my mom. I walked in the study to see Yaritza staring at a picture of Kara on the piano. I watched her moving from picture to picture smiling.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I said walking in closing the door. Yaz straighten up and walked up to me.

"She is. She seems happy. I knew you would take good care of her," she said giving me hug.

"What do you want, Yaz?"

"I want her back. I miss her and I am ready to be her mother."

"Well I think the court is going to decided that. What do you really want?"

"I want you back Evan. I made some bad mistakes and decisions but the most important thing I realized was that I loved you and I broke your heart. Let me fix it and we can be a real family like we always talked about." She grabbed my hand but I jerked it away.

"You don't love me Yaz. You are a gold digging bitch. I will never let you back in my life or Kara's. I will let the judge decide."

"Why are you being so cold to me. I want to see my child. How could you deny me that right Evan?"

"You gave up that right when you dropped that baby on my mother's doorstep. You knew what you were doing. You didn't want her and you couldn't find who the father was so I was the next best thing. Fuck you Yaz. Get the fuck out of my house and out of my life."

"Evan baby please, just let me see her."

"No!"

"You're not even her father. Why would you want to take care of a child that is not even yours?"

"Because I am the only parent she knows. I might not be her biological father but I am the only father she knows. I was up with her when she had colic, coughs and nightmares, where the fuck was you? Oh that's right laying in some mutherfucker's arms. You are a two timing bitch! Get the fuck out my house."

I was livid! She had hurt me to the core and now she wanted to see Kara? I didn't think so!

"Please Evan, I don't want to fight," she said starting to cry.

"Fuck your tears! Save them for someone who cares! I know what you want? How much?"

"How much what?" She said wiping the tears away. She really had the waterworks going.

"How much do you want? Ten thousand, fifty thousand, how much do you want so I never have to be bothered with you again?

"I don't want the money! I want you, Evan. I need you. I miss you," she said pleading. Something was up because she never begged. She is desperate for something but I didn't give a fuck what it was.

"Fuck you Yaz!" I said turning my back to her.

"Evan," she said walking closer to me grabbing my arm. I was so pissed that all I wanted to do was strangle her.

"Evan," she said before kissing me. I was angry and stunned. Why would she want to come back now? I had washed my hands of her.

I grabbed her by the arms and yanked her off tossing her to the floor. "Get out you low down piece of trash. Stay the fuck away from me and my daughter, if you come near her you will regret it! I can promise you that!"

"Who is she Evan. Who was the white bitch you were with at the party? I know you have being seeing her."

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"The girl from the listening party?"

"What about her?"

"Who is she?"

"None of your got damn business," I said. This bitch was about to make me catch a charge.

"By the way tell Honey and your other ghetto friends they are banned from any and every event I have!"

"So it is true?

I didn't say anything. I just wanted her to leave. I walked back up my desk and pulled out my checkbook and made out a check.

"Here is a half a million dollars. It can be yours if you let me keep Karenna. You sign the papers to dismiss your parental rights and the check is yours. Just sign the papers."

"But I still love you. We can be a family. I'm sorry Evan, just let me prove to you that I can be the woman for you," she kissed me on the neck. She ran her hands up and down my chest. She pulled opened my shirt and kissed my chest. She eased down until she pulled down my pants, before I could pull her up, she had my growing erection in her mouth.

She always knew how to push my buttons. She worked her tongue and lips making my erection get harder and harder. I grabbed her by the head but she tighten her mouth around me as I had to grab on to the desk. Her lips were working me as I never took my eyes off of her. I'm not going to lie she felt good wrapped around me.

Her cheeks were hollow as she continued to work me. Her light hazel eyes sought me out as her breasts moved in her dress. I could feel myself about to come but I refused to give her the satifaction. I pulled her up and kissed her. She deepened the kiss as I leaned her back and reached for my top drawer.

"Take your clothes off Yaz," I whispered. I could see the twinkle in her eye as she smiled. She back away and unzipped her dress. I reached in the drawer and pulled out some condoms.

She was wearing a black lacy bra and a matching thong. She looked so fucking sexy just standing there.

"Baby this is all yours, just come and get it," she said before I turned her around on the desk with her back facing me. I rubbed between her legs to find her soaked. I dipped two fingers in as I heard her moan.

I took my fingers and rubbed them against her lips. "Taste yourself. Feel how fucking wet you are for me. You miss this don't you?"

She shook her head yes. "Yes, shit, I'm so fucking hot for you!" she said panting.

"You could have had this anytime you wanted," I said easing into her.

"Fuck me Evan. I miss you baby! Oh shit, you feel so good!" She said as I kicked her legs apart.

She was biting her lip as I finally filled her up.

"Damn, I miss this," she said. I pumped slowly at first. I slapped her on her ass. I could feel her wetness in between her folds. Her juices were running down her legs to on top of the desk. I took my hand and rubbed on her pearl making her buck. I could feel her walls tighten so I slipped out of her and rubbed my erection between her ass. Oh yeah, I was going there.

I massaged the the opening with the double condom I had on. I wasn't taking any chances with this hoe. I spread her cheeks as she moved her knees to on top of the desk. I eased in her tiny opening as I heard her moans get louder. I didn't care if the staff heard or not, I was going to fuck this hoe until she couldn't walk straight.

After I eased into her, I heard her say "I love you," and the gates of hell were released. I pounded into her like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes, Evan, yes, "she cried out as I could see her wetness on the desk.

"Please don't stop E. God I've missed you," she said as I felt a light sheen of perspiration form on my naked body. She clawed the desk trying to get her grip as I pulled her hair and pulled her head back so I could whisper in her ear.

I licked her from the bottom of her neck to her earlobe.

"You are a filthy whore. You will always be a filthy, golddigging, no talent ass bitch. I loved you once and you even owned my heart but you broke it. There is only one woman that can put it back together and it's not you, so get the fuck out of my house and my life you conniving bitch!" I pumped one more time as I drugged her off the desk.

"Evan what are you doing?" she said pleading.

"I am throwing out the trash!"

I had made it to the door as she clawed at me.

"You can't do this Evan!" She had those same crocodile tears from earlier.

"Yes I can! You threw away your baby and me and now you can see how it feels." I opened the door and pushed her out. I threw her clothes at her.

"You have five seconds to leave or my bodyguard will assist you out!" I slammed the door. I could hear her screaming and beating on the door. I slid the condoms off and ran them threw the paper shredder. I quickly dressed and put hand sanitizer on, it would at least hold until I got to the bathroom.

I could hear Yaz screaming but the sound was becoming distant. I walked out to see Damien my security guard dragging a butt ass naked Yaz to her car.

"Evan you mutherfucker! Your ass is going to pay for this. I am going to sue your ass, you are going to wish you never met me. Better yet I'm gonna kill your punk ass."

I laughed and so did the staff as Yaritza was trying to put her clothes back on.

"Palmer!" I shouted out across the foyer.

"Yes sir?"

"If Ms. Pena steps foot on this property without my permission call Damien and the police, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh call Brian. Tell him I ruined my desk in the study and that I need a new one delivered ASAP." I walked back outside to the pool. A few minutes later I heard someone calling my name.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I turned around to see my Kara. She was the most beautiful little girl in the world. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I miss you daddy," she said looking up smiling at me.

I looked down at her and Cadence's words echoed through my head, fight for her and then I knew I could never let Kara go until I took my last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you all thought this chapter was about Cadence and Evan hooking up.

Well I wanted to do something a little different especially with so much going on I figure this would tie you over to the weekend.

Do you think he was too cruel to Yaz?

Should he take her back and try to work things out?

Should he just let Yaz have Kara and start fresh with Cadence?

Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy.

**** Hint Hint---- New Chapter will be about the General, you are in for a treat. (I saying in my evil voice and grin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 757 15
⚠️Disclaimer⚠️- All the pictures here don't belong to me! the characters of Haikyuu also don't belong to me! Haikyuu doesn't belong to me either! The...
101K 5.7K 60
He was her Giant. She was his Heart. He was rude and cruel. She was polite and compassionate. He was dangerous. She was harmless. He was fearless. Sh...
83.3K 7.4K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...
47.3K 2.9K 30
Nia had never been in a committed relationship a day in her life. It wasn't because men were never interested in her, quite the contrary, they came f...