2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Drunk.

2.5K 141 171
By nhclubsandwich

9k reads is a bloody lot of reads so this chapter is dedicated to every single person who has read this book, even if it's a person who has only read the prologue. Everyone has contributed and I cannot thank you enough. The chapter is extra long to celebrate!

Now, I'm gonna shut up before I get emotional again, enjoy!

(Alsoooooooooo I've added in a character because the person who the character is based on is really lovely and I just feel like she deserves it so yeah)

~

Evie knew that if she wanted the boys' friendship, she was going to have to fight for it. A few days after Sasha had (accidentally) pointed out that Evie was the only one with no other friends at school (apart from Morgan, but she and Morgan weren't that close), Evie realised that she was going to have to buck up. She was being pathetic about needing to be the boys' main focus point the whole time, and she refused to be pathetic. She was going to put up with all these new people and fight for her right to be their best friend.

Well, that was the plan at least, but it didn't really work well as she had spent three days after the talk with Sasha sitting by herself.

The Friday of that week, though, people didn't crowd the boys at the gate. Evie thought that she might actually get to spend time with them that day, however at break they were called over to the same group as on Monday. Evie took a deep breath and followed them over, before sitting down. She got given a few odd looks, but she did her best to ignore them; she was determined to stay strong.

Blake smiled at Evie as she came to sit down with them, happy that she wasn't sitting by herself. Evie smiled back, slightly regretting her decision but sticking to her guns.

"So boys, what cover are you doing next?" One of the girls from the group asked.

"We're planning to do Cocoon by Catfish And The Bottlemen-" Blake started.

"OMG, I love that song!" The girl squealed.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. Evie actually suggested it" George added.

"Yeah, I was brainstorming ideas and I just thought it would work well with their voices-" Evie started to explain, but was cut off by someone else asking a question.

That's okay. Let it go, Evie. Let it go. And don't you dare start singing frozen.

"Right, Evie?" Reece's voice floated into her ear, snapping her out of her daydream.

"Huh?" Evie asked, turning to the side to see everyone staring at her. "Sorry, what?"

"We're all good, like as friends" Reece clarified.

"Oh, yeah" Evie replied, trying to block out the girls whispering about how weird she was and the other boys giving her weird looks.

Why does us falling out concern them anyway?! They don't need to know.

Eventually, break was over, which was lucky as Evie was ready to decapitate most of the people sat on the table.

She didn't have any of the boys in her next revision session, but she was glad as she could sit in the corner at the back on her own and seethe in her anger, without them questioning why she was so pissed off.

The boys wouldn't understand, they'd just say that she was being silly or jealous when in fact she was trying to protect the friendship she held dearly.

At lunch, the boys were sat with a different group of people before Evie even got into the canteen. She had been waiting for George at their usual meeting place when she got told that he had already gone off to lunch. This had put her in a bad mood, but she figured there must have been some sort of explanation - George would never just ditch her for no reason.

"George, why didn't you wait for me?" Evie asked when she sat down next to him at lunch, on the end of the table.

"I was meant to wait for you?" George asked, frowning.

"Urm... Yeah?" Evie replied in a 'duh' voice.

"Sorry, you didn't ask so I didn't wait for you" George stated, causing Evie to frown in confusion.

"We normally wait for each other, I figured we would still do that when you came back from tour..." Evie trailed off, realising that George wasn't actually listening to anything she was saying. With a huff, Evie got out her phone and started playing addictive app games, until she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She looked up to see Blake smiling down at her. "Wanna go somewhere? It's really hot in here" Evie nodded and stood, before following Blake outside and starting to walk around the school grounds.

"Nervous for the exam after lunch?" Blake asked Evie, who shook her head.

"I'm kind of past the point of caring" Evie stated, causing Blake to chuckle.

"I wish I could stop caring for a few hours, it'd be nice to de-stress" Blake admitted.

"Blake, you have nothing to be worried about. You don't need grades because you have your voice and the talent to use it. The band will get really big and you'll be sorted. Meanwhile, I'll be working at, like... McDonald's for the rest of my life, putting aside money to buy your concert tickets" Evie said, trying to be reassuring.

"Awh Evie, you won't have to buy them... Well, not full price anyway. We'll do mate rates" Evie gasped and playfully hit Blake on the arm as he laughed. "But seriously, though, you'll get in for free because you're our best friend!" Blake grabbed Evie and squished her into a hug, just to annoy her.

"Let me go" Evie whined, dragging out the last vowel.

"No" Blake replied, also dragging out the vowel. Evie shoved Blake slightly and he stumbled back but grabbed onto her arm as he fell and pulled her down with him so the two teens ended up on the floor, Evie on top of Blake. "You pulled me over, asshole" Evie stated.

"You pushed me over, bitch" Blake replied.

"Well-"

"Excuse me, but this is inappropriate for the school grounds" Evie and Blake quickly scrambled to their feet, shocked expressions on their faces.

"Come on sir, we weren't even doing anything," Evie told Mr Jordan, who most probably just wanted to get her in trouble.

"And how am I supposed to trust you?"

"Oh yeah, good point I'm a girl. Blake, you tell him, he'll listen to you; you're a boy" Evie said, earning a slight warning nudge from the boy.

"Sir, we're really sorry and it won't happen again, we promise. Right, Evie?" Blake said, using his best 'sincere' voice.

"Well-"

"Evie?" Blake flashed his eyes at Evie, who sighed.

"I promise, sir," Evie said, giving her sickliest smile. Mr Jordan looked between Blake and Evie before huffing and walking off. "Fat prick," Evie said, dropping her smile. Blake nudged her lightly and she turned to the side and looked up into his eyes. "What?" she asked, taking in his small smile.

"Nothing. I just- I don't know" Evie giggled and turned away.

"Come on, lunch ends soon"

~

"SASHA LET'S GO DRINK!" Evie shouted when she'd gotten in her house. Sasha emerged from the kitchen.

"Was your day bad or do you just feel like it?"

"I just wanna get hammered so I can stop my brain from being dumb" Evie stated.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll be dumber if you're hammered..." Sasha stated, following Evie up to her room, where she started looking through her wardrobe.

"Shut up, my logic broke. Anyway, you up for it?" Evie asked, turning to look at Sasha.

"I'd love to Evie, but I'm actually going out with The Vamps guys tonight" Sasha replied, wincing slightly.

"Meh it's fine, I'll just go by myself"

"Are you sure that's wise?" Sasha asked, sitting on Evie's bed as she threw different pieces of clothing onto it.

"Nope, now help me choose an outfit for tonight" Evie demanded.

"Is there a please that goes with that?" Sasha asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Please?" Evie asked, dragging out the word in a begging tone.

"Alright," Sasha replied, faking a sigh.

The girls picked out a black, strapless, heartline dress that came to Evie's mid-thigh, with some silver jewellery and a black clutch with silver accents. Evie also painted her nails silver and wore some strappy silver heels to finish her clothing look. ((I know nothing about fashion so pretend it's trendy and she looks hot)). To kill time, in typical Evie style, she ate some Ben and Jerry's, this time, her chosen flavour was Half Baked.

Eventually, she got back up to her room and re-did her makeup, before putting on her outfit to go out. Sasha had already left by this point so she was singing - badly - at the top of her lungs, enjoying the freedom of an empty house. She packed her clutch with her purse, phone and house keys before leaving her house, ready to get totally hammered.

See, the best thing about having well-known parents and being friends with the bartender was that you could go and get hammered at 16 without getting arrested. Neat, huh?

Well, it is until you're trying to get your drunken ass back home with no friends to assist you.

((Btw the bartender doesn't pronounce his h's properly so 'ome = home, 'ead = head, etc))

"Evie darlin', I think you should 'ead back 'ome" Evie groaned at the bartender, Martin, and let her head drop to the bar.

"Martin" she whined.

"Look, the agreement is that ya come 'ere and get 'ammered and I keep ya under my eye if you're not with friends, then I send ya 'ome when you've 'ad enough" Evie scoffed and stood up, trying her best not to fall back down on her ass as she swayed slightly.

"Fine" She stated, handing Martin her purse (Luckily he was friends with her father so he wouldn't steal from the younger girl). After only taking half of the required amount, which he normally did to save the younger girl money, he handed the purse back to the girl.

"Now, do ya need me to call ya a cab?" Martin asked.

"No, m'fine. I got m'own lift" Evie was lying, but she wanted to walk, no matter how stupid Evie would think the idea was if she were sober.

"Alright. See ya later Evie"

"S'you Martin" Evie stumbled her way out of the bar and started her way down the street, her head numb. She felt relieved - she wasn't thinking about the boys, or about her parents, or about any of her insecurities. She was just looking around her, taking in the night, using the time to notice the extra little details.

Unfortunately, this did not last long.

"Evie, babe, you look stunning" Evie looked to the side to see Leo approaching her, wearing black skinny jeans and a nice shirt.

"Thank you sleazebag" Evie slurred, pathetically pushing Leo by the shoulder.

"Is someone a bit drunk?" Leo asked, cocking an eyebrow, a smirk playing at his lips.

"Maybe, what the fuck's it gotta do w'you?" Evie glared at the boy, falling forwards into his chest. Leo steadied the girl, holding her by her waist so she didn't fall. "Lemme go, dickhead"

"Okay" Leo let go of the girl's hips and she instantly fell to the concrete, right on her ass.

"Ow! Fuck" Leo chuckled and picked up the girl, before walking to the side of the pavement and sitting her on a wall, cupping her face in his hands.

"Evie, I think you need me to take you home" Evie nodded. Although she didn't want to accept defeat, she knew that she most probably needed help getting home and there wasn't really anyone else to help her at that moment in time. "Come on then" Evie hopped off the wall and clutched onto Leo's arm so she didn't fall when she landed, but quickly let go and started walking down the street, stumbling occasionally. Leo reached out to balance her, but she held her hand up.

"Nope. I got this" Evie stated, before continuing to walk along slightly behind Leo.

Evie didn't even realise where they were going until she could actually see their destination.

"You dick!" she said, stopping in her tracks.

"What?" Leo asked, turning to Evie and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No, off" Evie shook her shoulder, before turning and stumbling away from Leo, who quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back. "Stop! Y'can't just take me to y'house and expect me to willingly walk inside the damn thing" Evie slurred angrily.

"I asked you if you wanted me to take you home, you said yes"

"I meant to my house, not here" Evie waved her hand in the direction of Leo's house.

"Well you're here now, you might as well come in and sleep"

"How dumb d'you think I am?!" Evie asked, pushing Leo away from her. "M'not going in that house" Evie tried to stumble away again, but Leo grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back to him.

"Evie, just come inside, you're making a fuss about nothing!"

"Ow! Get off Leo, it hurts" Evie tried to pry Leo's death grip off of her wrist, but was not successful. She wasn't very strong whilst she had full control of her limbs, so she had no hope now.

"What do you think I'm gonna do, rape you?! All I'm doing is helping you!" Leo hissed to the blonde, pulling her closer to him by her wrist.

"I don't trust you" Evie spat at the boy, glaring into his eyes despite feeling quite scared by that point. She never knew Leo could be that rough.

"Look here, Evie-"

"What are you doing?" Leo looked to the side to see a brunette stood there, pointing to where Leo's hand was gripping Evie's wrist in a death-grip.

"I'm having a discussion with my girlfriend, and you're not invited to join" Leo snapped at the girl, who raised her eyebrows in an unimpressed way.

"M'not his girlfriend, cheating bastard" Evie slurred to the girl, reaching out and holding onto her arm to steady herself. Drunk Evie and heels were not a good mix.

"Right," The girl said, before stepping closer to Leo. "Wanna let go?" the brunette asked, smiling a fake-sweet smile.

"Not really" Leo replied, smiling a sarcastic smile.

"Okay, have it your way then" Leo frowned slightly at the girl, who suddenly brought her knee up and kneed Leo right in the pocket rocket.

"You bitch!" Leo shouted, falling down to the pavement. The brunette quickly put her arm around Evie's waist and half-ran-half-hobbled off with the drunk girl, getting her away from Leo as quickly as she could.

When the girls had put a decent amount of distance between them and Leo, the brunette leant the drunk girl against a wall. "Who- who are you?" Evie asked, panting.

"Rocha, you?"

"Evie. Promise you didn't just kidnap me?"

"I promise" Rocha replied, also trying to catch her breath.

"Okay," Evie slid down the wall so she was sat on the floor, wanting nothing more than to sleep but knowing she couldn't as she was literally on a random street with a girl.

"Do you want me to take you home or something?" Rocha asked, looking down at the blonde. Evie dug her hand into her clutch - which she had miraculously managed to hold on to - and brought out her phone, before unlocking it and holding it up to Rocha, muttering 'Blondie'.

Rocha took the phone and called the number under 'Blondie', however, the person didn't pick up.

"They didn't pick up, who else can I call?" Rocha asked Evie, who was pretty much asleep by this point.

"Richard" Tears were now slipping down Evie's cheeks, partly from the frustration of not letting herself sleep and partly because of what had just happened with Leo.

Rocha went back into the contacts list and found a contact under 'Richard', before calling the number.

Ring Ring

Ring Ri-

"Sup?"

"Hi, is this Richard?" Rocha asked the male voice.

"Urm... it's Blake" the, very confused, voice stated.

"Oh... you're saved as Richard on this phone" Rocha explained.

"On Evie's phone?" the voice asked.

"Yeah"

"Right... Sorry, who are you and why do you have Evie's phone?" Blake asked, worried for his best friend.

"That's the thing - I kind of found her fighting with her ex-boyfriend and now she's falling asleep on the pavement because she's drunk out of her mind and she won't let me help her get home" Rocha explained in one big breath.

"Oh God. Where are you?" Rocha could hear sounds down the phone as if Blake was moving around.

"Urm... Miller's Way" the girl replied after looking at a street sign.

"Stay there, I'll be there in like... five minutes. Don't let Evie fall asleep" the boy hung up before Rocha could reply, so she sighed and sat down next to the girl on the pavement, tucking her phone back into her clutch.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Rocha asked. She knew it was a dumb question, but the boy on the phone had told her to keep Evie awake, and she didn't really have anything to talk about.

"Tired. Want Blake." Evie grumbled, resting her head on Rocha's shoulder.

"You can't fall asleep right now, wait until Blake gets here," Rocha told the blonde, who whined. "I know, but he'll be here soon I promise"

After around four more minutes of the brunette trying everything she could to keep the blonde awake, a boy came running up the street and nearly threw himself on the floor in front of Evie. "Evie, look at me," the boy said, holding Evie's face in both his hands. Evie's green eyes opened slightly and she smiled softly, mumbling "Blake". Blake got to his feet before helping the girl to stand against the wall, keeping his hands on her hips.

"Thank you for looking after her- sorry, I didn't catch your name?" the boy turned to the sober girl, whilst still holding up his drunken friend.

"Rocha"

"Well, Rocha, thanks for looking after her. Here, put your number in my phone and Evie will repay you somehow" Blake extended his unlocked phone to Rocha, who shook her head.

"It's alright, I don't need a reward or anything, I was just helping-"

"Seriously, Evie will feel so bad if she can't at least thank you whilst she's not drunk" Rocha sighed but put her number in Blake's phone, before handing it back. Blake slid the phone into his pocket before sweeping Evie up into a fireman carry. "Are you going to be alright?" Blake asked the girl.

"Yeah, we ran in the direction of my house anyway. Are you?"

"Yeah, I can manage. Thanks again"

"No problem, bye Blake"

"Bye, Rocha" Blake smiled at the girl before turning and starting the walk to Evie's house, which luckily was not too far away from him.

"M'sorry Blake" Blake heard a small voice whisper.

"You don't need to apologise, Evie. I've got you, you're safe now. Just try to stay awake so you can drink some water and take some paracetamol" ((Paracetamol are painkillers for anyone who didn't know))

Evie tried her best to stay awake as Blake carried her back to her house, more tears falling as she got more and more frustrated at the fact that she had to stay awake. When Blake eventually got her to her house, he made her drink some water and take a couple of paracetamol, before he brought her up to her bedroom. "Evie, can I?" Blake asked, gesturing to Evie's dress. Evie nodded and Blake gently helped her get it off, before taking off his T-shirt and slipping it on over Evie's shivering body.

Next, he got one of her makeup wipes and gently removed the makeup from her face, before throwing it in the bin and taking her into the bathroom where he sat her on the toilet lid. He got some toothpaste on her toothbrush and gently brushed her teeth to rid the taste of alcohol, before finally carrying her back into her room and placing her on the bed, before removing his jeans and sliding in as well, cuddling Evie close to him.

"Thank you, Blake, love you"

"Love you too, Evie"

~

#Blevie

So the lovely vampxttxs is Rocha in this, thank you so much for being super wonderful and generally amazing to me, and for all the support you show my book <3

Also, I've had a couple of people message me asking to be put in the book or telling me they'd like to be in it. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. Whilst I'd like to put all my readers in a book, there would never be enough places for everyone so it'd be unfair. If I put someone in a book, then that means that either I've asked a favor of them and put them in it as a thank you, or I've put them in the book because (like Rocha) they've gone out of their way to be amazing and have really made me happier. The only thing you're doing if you ask me to put you in my book is making me feel bad because I'm not going to put people in the book for asking when other people earned their place.
And if you think I'm being rude then write your own book and put me in it just because I said 'I'd like to be Blake Richardson's girlfriend', then see how you feel.

On a happier note, thank you again for 9(.2)k and I love you all so so so so so so so so so much. As always please feel free to comment/vote/talk to the characters, and I will see you in the next chapter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~Ray xx

P.S Again, thank you so much for all the wonderful support I got after my little breakdown, it's always nice to know you have my back <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 48 25
Set in New Orleans lived two boys. One having a secret, the other being a new kid, or better fresh meat... Finney Blake, the locked up, trouble maker...
366K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
2.2K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...