Forbidden

Autorstwa MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... Więcej

New life
First
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Disappointed

1.3K 59 43
Autorstwa MJsGirl1987

Michael's POV

I'm at work and Jermaine comes into my office "me and the guys are gonna down to... You know? Soon. You ready?" He asks in a hushed tone incase anyone hears and I nod "Let me just finish up with this and I'll be ready" I smile and he nods and walks out and I quickly hurry up with my work and get ready to go.

My brothers and I planned on going back the the brothel today last night and I actually don't feel embarrassed about going this this time, which is a first for me. I've also been thinking alot about Leanne today too which is weird I'd even think about any of the girls after I leave that place or even while I'm there for that matter, but it's probably just because she's the only one there that's actually attractive, plus her body's amazing. I think she could actually be my new favourite there.

*

When we get there my brothers speak to Mary and Jackie and Tito ask for certain girls and the others two aren't really that fussy who they get and I ask for Leanne and Mary says she's not available right now, "Emma's available though" she smiles knowing that's who I normally asks for. "sure" I shrug. I was really hoping to get Leanne again and even though I usually ask for her, I was actually disappointment I got Emma . But I fake a smile at Mary not wanted to make a big deal about it.

***

Emma's POV

When I come over Michael glances at me and starts following me to one of the rooms. I overheard him asking for Leanne and seemed disappointed that he got me, which actually pissed me off a little because Michael has been a regular client of mine for awhile now and the best tipper I get. I remember hearing Leanne talking to Mia about what she did and how much Michael tipped her. What she described was completely different to the client I always get so I'm guessing he's trying out a new style which he clearly enjoys if he's paying big for it.

We get in the room and he locks the door and I walk of to the bed and sit on the edge "I missed you last week" I smile sweetie and he comes over "just shut up and lay down" he sighs coming over. I lay down slowly onto my back and he looks at me confused "turn around" he mumbles "ok" I say turning around "you know I don't like to look at you" he mutters  getting on the bed and undoes his pants not bothering to take them off and moves my underwear to the side again not bothering to undress me like he usually does "are you trying something new?"

"stop talking to me" he says in and irritated tone while putting on a condom and without warning thrusts himself into me. I try moving my hand closer to his to hold it and he move it away and continues going hard and fast not saying a word just like always.

As always It doesn't take him long and once he's done he gets up and does his pant back up adjusting himself with the usual guilty and ashamed looks on his face then puts my tip on the table and leaves quickly.

I get up and adjust myself then turn to get the money from the table and am pissed to see $5 on the table instead of the usual $100. I sit confused for a moment to why he'd give me such a small tip when I did exactly what Leanne told Mia she did then it hits me. 'the lying little bitch!' I say to myself realising she probably saw me listening in and said that knowing Michael is a regular client of mine and wants the big tips he gives for herself. Which she can forget it! And I'm guessing she lied about how much he gave her too and she can guarantee I will not let this go!

***

Michael's POV

When I walk out of the room I see Leanne walking down the hall with some overweight guy, she doesn't look over and smiles casually at the guy as they walk into the room, which actually got me pretty pissed since Mary told me she was already with somebody and I know the girls take breaks to rest and get cleaned up and stuff after each client, which means Leanne wouldn't have been with anybody when I asked.

"I thought you said Leanne wasn't available?" I casually say to Mary while waiting for my brothers "a client had already booked her, that's why I couldn't pair you together" she explains "there's alot of demand for her with her being new and all" she shrugs "could I book her again?"

"of course!" She smiles and looks through her diary "it won't be for three days though"

"that's fine, but can I make the same arrangement as last time and be the first one?"

"sure" she shrugs writing it down "I'll make sure she has no clients that day until after you've left" she smiles and I smile back. I know all the girls here are clean so I'm not sure why I asked she don't have any others before me and it's never bothered me before about who I get either.

"whatcha doing?" I hear Tito run up behind me making me jump slightly and I tell him "she must be good if your booking her. You even used up your whole hour last time you were here!" He chuckles "yeah, yeah whatever" I chuckle push him playfully "I glad to hear my niece is doing a good job" Mary chuckles "she's doing a very good job. My brother lasted more than 3 minutes" Tito chuckles "I do not last only 3 minutes" I protest "4 then" he rolls his eyes.

He is half right about me not lasting that long, but that's only because when I go there I don't mess around and just do what I went in there to do and try and get it over with as fast as possible then leave. Just like I did today. It was really weird and actually annoyed me that Emma tried to talk to me. She knows I hate when the girls talk to me or try and look at me. When they do it makes me feel more ashamed about being here and paying them for sex than I already do.

****

Leanne's POV

After getting dressed I quickly take the money and leave the room and head upstairs and Mia cuts me off at the bottom "oh my god, you would not believe the client that I just got" she scrunches her face "you? I thought that tubby cheapskate was gonna crack a rib!" I chuckle "how much he tip you?"

"$15" she's about to say something and Mary walks over "looks like you have another booking" she smiles "it's in three days and the client wants you to stay clean. So you'll have the morning off" she smiles and I fake a smile back. As much as I hate this and the idea of men 'booking' me makes like I'm nothing but an object makes me sick I have to admit, when the men that request I stay 'clean' I'm actually in a way grateful because it means I don't have to do anything with the others.

Mia and I continue talking near the stairs and Emma pushes straight past us, making a point of pushing more into me and storms up the stairs. "just ignore her" Mia mutters at me "what the hell is her problem with me?" I frown confused "don't worry about it. She's like that with everybody and like I said just try and stay out of her way. It's best not to get on her bad side"

"I thought I was on her bad side" I look at her confused "you think she's bad now. Trust me if you were on her bad side you'd know about it" she widens her eyes at me "anyway, let go get cleaned up" she says changing the topic and I follow her up the stairs.

****

Michael's POV

It made me feel really uncomfortable when Emma kept trying to talk to me and she even tried to hold my hand at one point until I moved it away and she kept turning around to look at me. I know I sound disgusting saying this, but I only went there for one reason and that was for sex and that's what I always do when I see the girls so I don't get why she'd try and change that. I didn't have a problem doing that stuff with Leanne and letting her look at me because she's cute and I actually wanted to she her face and for some reason when she looked at me, I didn't get that shameful feeling I get when the other girls do it. It's probably just a technique or something that she does that like me probably makes her clients feel comfortable and Mary even said alot of men ask for her, which is why I booked her so it's garenteed she'd be the one I get.

When I booked her requested she have no other clients before me. I didn't ask for that because I think she's dirty or anything, but there's something about knowing I'm the only man that's touched her that gets me worked up even more.

****

Leanne's POV

I'm getting ready for bed and Mia comes in smirking "I found out why Emma was so pissed earlier"

"how come?"

"well one of the girls overheard that Emma had that Michael guy who's gives good tips as her client and he only gave her $5 and when he came out of the room he looked pissed and dissatisfied" she giggles slightly under her breath. "maybe she's losing her touch" I shrug "or maybe because Michael has a new favourite, which means Emma will lose one of her regulars" she smirks "he's never given anybody that much money before he normally gives you like $100 tip plus pays Mary the standard price"

I wasn't to bothered about the tip Michael gave me like Mia was. I was just happy that he was nice to me and was gentle unlike the other's. He was probably just that way with me because he knew it was my first time and I remember him even saying that he doesn't do that with the other girls so I doubt he'll be the was he was the first time, if we get put together again and I doubt he'd even remember me.

I don't cry as much as I used to anymore and Mia has helped me learn to block things out and to put on a happy act confront of everybody. I do still get upset and even though I try my best to block things out I can never fully do it. Especially when the lights are out and all I'm left with is my thoughts.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
112 8 9
When CEO Gabe Fulton invites his assistant to his beach house, Kara Kincaid can't wait to spend two sun-soaked weeks with her boss. They're in Charle...
20.1K 864 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
115 15 16
Erica an oh so innocent young girl, who loved her parent so much but she lived with her Mum and little sister. Her Dad left when she was 14yrs of age...