Rich girls can fall in love w...

By Moniemone

This book is about a girl named Symone, shes 15 and she's a biracial child. She's use to being around Caucasi... More

Rich girls can fall in love with just a normal guy . . . <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3 Part 1 .
Chapter 25 <3 Part 2 .
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27 <3
Chapter 28 <3
Chapter 29 <3
Chapter 30 <3
Chapter 31 <3
Chapter 32 <3
Chapter 33 <3
Chapter 34 <3
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 36 <3
Chapter 37 <3
Chapter 38 <3
Chapter 39 <3
Chapter 40 <3
Chapter 41 <3
Chapter 42 <3
Chapter 43 <3
Chapter 44 <3
Chapter 45 <3
Chapter 46 <3
Chapter 47 <3
Chapter 48 <3
Chapter 49 <3
Chapter 50 <3
Chapter 51 <3
Chapter 52 <3
Chapter 53 <3
Chapter 54 <3
Chapter 55 <3 - The End

Chapter 13 <3

5.1K 45 10
By Moniemone

Chapter 13 <3

Monday morning. 5:45 am.

I had just got out the shower and I'm tired. Today I'm not really in the mood. I put my underclothes on and lime green tank undershirt. I grabbed my black Nike jogging suit putting it on. I went in my closet looking at all my vans. I picked out my lime green ones. I put them on and let my hair out curly today. I put a lime green headband on and grabbed my stuff going downstairs. My mom had her nurse outfit on and I smiled and said "goodmorning." she smiled and said "hello. You seem happy." I nodded and said "because I am" wow I don't even know why. I ate my food and she said "can you pick up amari today?" I nodded and said "yea she's back?" she nodded and said "yea so get her today, the carseat is in your trunk" I nodded and said "okay." I got up and my mom said "well it's 6:00." I nodded and said "yea I have to stop to the store to get some chips for class" she nodded and I grabbed my keys and yelled "BYE IM GONE" "bye" they responded. I got in my car and out the gate I went.

I reached school after I stopped to foodlion and got chips. I got out and my phone started ringing. I'll call them later. I walked into school and Michelle smiled and said "hey girl" I smiled and sat down. She sat in front of me and said "so a bird told me that you spent the night at Cordell's" I chuckled and said "true but it wasn't my fault. Nothing happen. And plus he's going crazy." she nodded and said "so no kissing happened." I shook my head meaning no. I lied. She nodded knowing and said "Alright then" the bell rang and today we don't have classes. Our dance class is performing for a middle school. I dropped my stuff to my locker and Cordell came out of no where and said "you left this." I looked and it was that SnapBack. I rolled my eyes and said "I don't want that Cordell." actually I did but didn't say nothing. He looked taken back and I said "Don't get mad I'm just kind of cranky." he nodded and said "I'm sorry. But I know you want it so here." he put it on my head and it matched my outfit. I slicked smiled and he chuckled and said "glad I made you smile. But I got to go to my connections class. See you later." I nodded and grabbed my dance bag and closed my locker. I walked away and went to the dance class. Everybody was there and I thought I was late but I wasn't. I sat beside Ron and he hugged me and said "you look nice today." I nodded and said "yea. So how was your weekend?" I spent Friday and partially saturday with him. He chuckled and said "okay I guess, I mean we found my mom. Turns out I have a sister who is quite older than me. Dad didn't tell me because he thought it would 'hurt' or 'confuse' me." I nodded and said "well that's good you guys found her. And wow an older sister is great Ron. See your not the only child. I remember you use to hate me because I had an older brother. But look you have a sister." he nodded and said "yea, yea um im ready for this performance aren't you?" I nodded and played along. That's not what he wanted to say.

We were getting ready to perform for the middle school and I was kinda nervous. Ron isn't really saying nothing now. He's being mean to me kinda. I was partners with him to and I don't know how we gonna play this off with his attitude. We got in our positions and the songs started playing.

After our performance, our teacher took us to mcdonalds. I sat beside Michelle and she said "well whats wrong with him?" I shrugged and said "look Michelle I don't know." I got up and went over and said "um can I talk to you." he was sitting with some oter girls I didn't care about. He looked up and said "sure." those girls moved and I sat and said "okay what's wrong with you?" he exhaled and said "look here, I'm not tryna hurt your feeling but your just DUMB." I was taking back and I chuckled and said "I'm dumb?" he nodded and said "you don't realize what you have. I just can't stand to see you being fooled around him. " I nodded and said "I see where you coming from but you can't blame me for really really liking him." he nodded and said "is it love? You love him?" I chuckled and said "heck I dont know. But look all I know is that I chose you, your the one I wanted to be with." he nodded and said "what's up with the past tense?" I nodded and said "you actually brought things to my attention. And I-I don't want to be with you." he was a little taken back but he showed me he isn't a relationship type of guy. He could be a friend, he's controlling. I got up and went to sit with michelle, she looked up and said "so who's it gonna be?" I sighed and said "I think it's gonna be Cordell."

End of this chapter !

So. . . It's short but I'm working on the next chapter ! Comment, vote, and read !

THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED ON chapter 12 ! YALL MY TRUE FANS . Muah muah (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 38
A girl and a guy get to know each other. I really have no clue what it's going to be about. This whole book is also unedited.
42K 1.9K 35
Years after Heaven's death, her daughter is now a junior in high school and the splitting image of her. It's Kamora's world everyone is just living i...
147K 4.7K 28
Not every blonde is stupid. In the South if you're a beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed girl high expectations are made. Either you're not extremel...
12 0 12
Small Girl growing up in a small town , with just her and her nana not knowing it'll come a time when nana gets ill she'll have to break through and...