Whoa.. Wait, What?!! (HIATUS)

By Skittles4Mee

ON HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE Hi, My name is Gabriella Jackson. You can call me Gabby or Ella, whatever you... More

Woah.. Wait, What?!!
CHAPTER 1: Can my Life get more Insane?
CHAPTER 2: BOYS!!!
CHAPTER 3: Is This even Legal? Well it shouldn't be
CHAPTER 4: I think I just murdered a murderer
CHAPTER 5: Monday morning Greens
CHAPTER 6: Oh Brother!!
CHAPTER 7: Oh. My. God
CHAPTER 8: I Have no potential in the world as an elder sister
CHAPTER 9: I Can Be The Next Spy Kid
CHAPTER 10: Mission Accomplished. Not
CHAPTER 11: I have no boyfriend. I kid u not!!
CHAPTER 12: Lessons of my life
CAST
CHAPTER 13: The potential last minutes of my life
CHAPTER 14: Realizations
CHAPTER 15: Fabulous Five... Or not
CHAPTER 16: Let's get This Party started!
CHAPTER 17: You Gabriella Jackson, do not deserve a smile!
CHAPTER 18: Friends?
CHAPTER 19: My Family
Q n A
CHAPTER 20: Will I Become Spiderwoman?!
CHAPTER 21: I'm Surrounded By Geniuses, I tell you...
CHAPTER 22: Oh Fudge Nuts!!
CHAPTER 23: Busted!
CHAPTER 25: Piggy Park-Park
CHAPTER 26: I'm stuck with them for life... oh, joy
Q n A
HELP ME!!!
CHAPTER 27
Not an update! sorry!

CHAPTER 24: Guinness world record... Hmm, I could win!!

4.9K 350 140
By Skittles4Mee

I cracked the egg at the edge of the container and I poured it in.

Aha! One egg down, four more to go!

Wondering what I'm doing? One of the toughest things in my life. I'm... Cooking! Yes. I, Gabriella Jackson am cooking.

"Oh my god!! Gabby! Why are you inside the kitchen?!" my mom's voice echoed through the house.

I turned around to answer her when my dad came running in. "Hey baby girl," he started off with a nervous chuckle as he not so subtly moved near the gas checking if it was closed. "How's life?" He continued as he put the match box in his pocket. "Just looking around," he said as he switched off the oven. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm calling the fire truck!!" Conner shouted from up the stairs and I scowled.

Tyler appeared at the doorway and regarded me, shaking his head.

"Actually, I forgot to tell you guys but I'm gonna have some takeout, " he said as he took the key from the key holder.

"Take me with you!!" Shawn cried out in agony.

"I feel like pizza today as well.." mom piped in.

"We can go in my car," Dad said happily.... Way too happily.

I huffed out in irritation. "It's not for you guys!" I exclaimed. They all looked towards me, to see if I'm lying or telling the truth.

I kept a deadpan face.

"Ohh... Ok, I'll go lay the table." my mom said with a shrug.

Oh well, aren't they the world's most supportive family?!

Yeah, in my dreams!

"Fine, you're right, I'll get it from outside." I grumbled.

"Now that's my baby girl." My dad said with a large smile.

I gave him a fake smile in return. "I know dad," I said through gritted teeth. He didn't catch on it though.

I just grabbed my bicycle keys and set off to the cake shop.

I absentmindedly pulled on my helmet and pedalled outside. I hope Parker is keeping up...

"WATCH IT," a familiar voice shouted as I jerked back to my senses to see a little girl right in front of my cycle,

I was too close to put a break so I swerved my cycle. "AAAH!" and I crashed into the tree. The cycle toppled over and I fell hard to the ground.

Hmm. Maybe I should just apply for the Guinness world record already. Getting the most injuries in my lifetime...

Loud footsteps could be heard as someone kneeled beside me. Ethan's familiar scent hit me hard.

"Hey, are you hurt?" he breathed out as he held my hands to lift me up. He gently lifted my hands up to see if I had any scratches anywhere. After inspecting them, he stood up and pulled me up.

My knees however gave way but he wrapped his hand around me to steady me.

"Careful." he said into my neck and I just nodded.

'So not happening' my conscience butted in

I just looked down at my knees to see that my pant was ripped around my knees. My knees were really badly scraped. Ethan followed my line of sight and his eyebrows scrunched up in worry.

Well, ripped jeans were a thing... Maybe ripped pants could be the next new thing.

Yeah?

No....

Of course not.

"Let's get you some medicine." he concluded as he slowly removed his hand from my waist seeing whether I could stand without his support. I stumbled but soon steadied myself.

With his other hand which was still holding mine he led me to his house. He still looked worried...too worried for my liking.

"So....long time no see," I said casually as I put my hands on his shoulders so I could balance myself.

"Yeah.. "he said thoughtfully

Ethan's POV

It sometimes amazed me how this girl was so strong at times.

I have to put on a cold exterior so nobody could hurt me. But Gabby was like not capable of getting hurt or something.

I've never seen her cry... and to be honest I don't think I ever want to.

"So... Missed me?" she asked with a smug smile.

'Of course I did'

"What? No," I said looking away.

To other people this might look normal but I knew her, maybe more than she knew herself.

I knew she was just trying to erase the concern and worry. And I guess it's working...

"Hey! Don't hurt me more!" she said with a pout.

I simply rolled my eyes at that.

We soon reached the doorway and my mom opened the door with a large smile on her face.

It however disappeared when she saw Gabby's condition.

"Aww honey! What happened?" she asked looking at me for answers.

My mom didn't quite get over the bowling accident yet. I shuddered at the thought. I never meant to hurt her. It might've just hurt me more than it hurt her...

Gabby noticed the shudder and she looked at me weirdly. She then gave my hand a small squeeze before answering my mom.

"Nothing to worry about aunty, I just fell down from the cycle," she said with a reassuring smile.

Wow, she conveniently missed out the part where I called her.

"Oh thank god, Ethan didn't have anything to do with it this time." my mom said with a sigh.

"Hmm.." Gabby said with a smile.

Knowing her, I knew the smile didn't reach her eyes. She slightly lifted up her leg to relieve the pain.

I always found a way to hurt her didn't I?

"Let me put some medicine on that for her." I piped in.

My mom just gave me a worried nod and I pulled Gabby into the kitchen where the first aid box was kept.

I went to the drawer to take out the box while Gabby sat on the counter. She gave out a hiss if pain when she bent her knees and I flinched at the sound.

I pulled out the detol and some cotton to wipe the blood away. I soaked the cotton with some detol and started dabbing the wound as gently as I could.

I subtly looked up to see her biting her lip to refrain from making any sound.

I sometimes wished she would just cry and let it out. But no, she didn't. She only cried for others not for herself.

"How's life?" she asked me suddenly in a pained voice.

"Good, How bout you?" I asked her wiping off the last drops of blood.

"Oh, I'm just peachy!" she exclaimed immediately.

I rolled my eyes at her again.

She might be injured but her sarcasm is still intact. Good to know.

I finally pulled out the band aids to put on the wound.

"Ethan?" she asked me hesitantly as I pulled off the sticker from the back of the band aid.

"Hmm?" I asked her putting the band aid on the wound.

"What happened?" she asked curiously. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion and I looked up at her. "Why did you change so much?" she continued.

I removed my hands from her knee and looked down. "What do you mean 'changed'?" I asked in an emotionless voice.

"Well...you've become more closed off..." she trailed away.

"As a matter of fact, I've always been like that," I said with a blank face. I started putting the things inside but she didn't stop.

"Well, not with me you haven't! I was your best friend. What happened to that?" she asked confidently.

"Things happened. People change all the time. Everyone has their own problems and reasons." I said turning away from her.

"Ok, than tell me yours!" she shouted behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and clenched my jaw. I slowly turned around and walked back towards her. Placing my hands on either side of the counter, I leaned in so we were close.

"You don't want to know." I whispered in her ear in complete honesty. I leaned back to see her eyes wide. But she didn't know. I don't want her to have my problems to worry about as well.

I then turned around again as if nothing happened. "I guess you should get going." I said keeping my face stoic as I leaned against the door frame looking at her.

She looked down at her knees before slowly testing it on the ground. She slightly flinched when she put her full weight on it but otherwise she seemed fine.

She then walked past me, slightly limping. I clenched my fist and looked only at the ground, refraining myself from going and helping her.

Why?

Because I don't want her to think I care. I've said way too many 'sweet' things to her.

"Bye Ethan," she said in a small voice as she walked past me.

I clenched my jaw tightly again, but I couldn't refrain myself. Because in all honesty I really do care...more than I would ever let on.

"Gabby?" I questioned, mentally kicking myself for being so freaking weak.

"Yeah?" she asked in a hurt voice.

Great! You hurt her again!

I pushed away the thoughts before going towards her.

"You're planning to use your cycle again, aren't you?" I asked her, already knowing the answer.
She just shrugged indicating that she was.

I rolled my eyes....again

"You're hurt genius! Come on, I'll give you a ride." I offered as I pulled out my Motorcycle's keys.

She just nodded her head with a downcast look and I led the way outside. I put on my helmet and she silently put hers on too.

Did I overdo it? Did I say anything that hurtful? I let out a breath as I looked at her from the mirror. She still didn't look up. She slowly got on and her hands held on to the back of my shirt.

"So... where to?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Fifth street, door no. 4" she muttered and I nodded, starting the bike.

The drive was pretty short and we reached soon enough. The house looked unfamiliar and I regarded it curiously . Whose could it be..?

"Thanks," she said in a dejected tone as she got off.

I looked at her with worry as she started walking away from me. My stupid body acted on its own and my hand shot out to hold her wrist. I slowly pulled it so she was facing me.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed suddenly.

She looked shocked for a second but then a small smile made its way on her face.

I actually made her smile! Thank god!

But then she did something I wasn't expecting, she put her hands around me and hugged me.

For three whole seconds I was stunned to inaction.

"I know, Ethan. I know," she sighed into my neck.

"Umm.... What're you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"It's called hugging Einstein, look it up." she mumbled into my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes again at her response.

"I do know that....but why are you hugging me?" I asked rephrasing my previous question.

"Usually, the person just hugs back," she drawled out. When I did nothing again...

Ok, don't look at me like that, I'm not a cuddly person or whatever...

She sighed into my shoulder again. "Coz you really need it and I as your best friend am doing that for you." she mumbled.

"Uhh.." I didn't know what to say...

"I know you don't want to share anything with me now, but if you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll be there," she said sincerely. She then tightened her arms around me for a second before letting me go.

She then gave me a smile and ruffled my hair. My sight however drifted to the person behind her, coming out from the house.

My clenched my fists, holding on to her hand tighter, and narrowed my eyes at him. She was coming to meet him?!

Gabby noticed the mood change and her eyebrows knotted in confusion as she turned around and followed my line of sight.

We both looked at her uncle who was looking between both of us.

"So...he's your boyfriend?" he asked blankly looking at Gabby.

I just blinked at the question. Wait, he was talking about me?!

"What?! No. You remember Ethan, my best friend when I was a kid!" Gabby said, trying to make him remember.

He in turn just looked at her hand that I was still holding. I immediately let go of it, and turned away.

Why?!! This man was bad right! He left Conner and Shawn and ran away. And here he was. How could he talk to Gabby so casually?! How was Gabby not running a car over him or something.

So many freaking questions were drifting about in my brain and the people who could answer them were standing right here. But I couldn't ask them right now.

"Ethan, I'll explain everything later," Gabby said giving my shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

I just looked at her with worry and then looked back at her uncle. But deep down, I knew that he would never hurt her. He couldn't possibly have the heart to.

I nodded at her and her uncle went in. She turned around to leave after giving me a small smile.

But I pulled at her hand again. She turned around and looked at me curiously.

"Take care okay... Give me call once you want to go home." I said leaving no room for argument.

She just smiled again and saluted me. "Yes sir!" she said as I rolled my eyes again.

I waited for her to go, but she just stood there.

"Uh... Go ahead," I said looking at her in confusion.

"Ethan..." she started off looking me in the eye.

"Yeah...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Atleast let go if my hand first," she said trying to stifle her laughter.

My eyes widened and I immediately let go of her hand. My face heated up as I looked down.

Gabby started laughing and then pinched my cheeks.

"Aww, you're such a cutie!" she cooed out.

I scoffed. Look at who's talking!

"Bye Ethan."she said chuckling and turned around to walk to the house.

And only one thought went on in my mind...

Damn!! I should've hugged her back...

**************
An: Heya there! How'd you like it?? I somehow loved this chapter :) isn't Ethan really a cutie... And a boring, guy.

Well, have I foreshadowed anything?

Duh!!... It's up to you to guess. What happened to Ethan? Any guesses??

How am I at writing a guy's POV?
Horrible? Bearable? Fine?

Who wants more of Ethan/ Parker's POV?
I want more? Not if you write it woman??

Why did I not write Gabby's POV?
I can't. You can't know what Gabby is thinking at that time. *gives sneaky smile*

Do tell me in the comments below. Cindy's mystery will soon be revealed.

Nope. She's not kidnapped either...

And I entered Wattys even though I have no choice of winning. Yeah sue me!!

So till next time.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Love ya loads!

Buh- bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
55.4K 2.1K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
2.1M 36.4K 51
It all started like a teenager's movie: I, Alissa Green, moved to a new town and a new school. There I met with the bad boys and started to hang arou...
2.1M 58.6K 34
Gabriella lives a beyond perfect life with her mom, her sister and her boyfriend of two years. She's finally at a place in her life where she is hap...