CHAPTER 15: Fabulous Five... Or not

I slightly limped my way to the bathroom and picked out my clothes. Using my crutches I moved back towards my bed and lay down. You might ask me what happened, but all I can tell you is NEVER take  your evil little brother's advice. NEVER forget your house keys while doing so. NEVER listen to the misleading stuff in movies and books. NEVER EVER try to get in by climbing a tree, especially if the branch has a chance of breaking.

'C'mon Gabby, nobody is stupid enough to do that. Oh wait, you are', my god forsaken conscience drawled out.

'Oh shut up conscience, let me drown in the misery that life is bestowing upon me.  I need to immerse myself in self pity . I don't need your degrading opinion about my IQ' I snapped.

'I ain't going no where sweetheart, deal with it' my conscience retaliated smugly

God! I hate her. Anyway, back to reality, there were soft knocks on my door. Huh, whom do I know who can be soft?

"Gabby, Amy here. Can I come in?" since when did she learn how to knock? I was about to reply when I heard a frustrated groan before some one pulled my door open, revealing a very annoyed Vikki, who plopped down on my bed, before pulling out her phone. Humph! Look what a caring friend I have here. I was about to tell her what I thought about her lovely friendship when she opened her mouth.

"I don't even want to know" she said looking at her phone.

If Vikki didn't care, Amy certainly made up for it. She slapped her head upside and gave her a pointed glare, before walking towards me and hugging me.

"It's gonna be okay" she whispered as she patted my back. She then stood in front of my bed with glistening eyes, and a tissue in her hand which she dabbed to her eyes now and then. "It's all my fault" She finally sobbed out. "it feels just like yesterday when you were happy and living a cherry life." I wanted to point out that it was yesterday. "I'm so sorry." she said in sobs.

Don't worry guys, I just had a sprain, I'm not on my deathbed or anything. 

Vikki snorted loudly.

"Shh Vikki, no loud noises" Amy whispered.

"Why?" I whispered back, with raised eyebrows.

"Isn't it like dangerous or something?" Amy asked really looking like she genuinely wanted to know. Ok... is she being sarcastic or did she actually... no. I don't think she even knew the language of sarcasm.

"Hey sis." Tyler plopped down on my bed before regarding Amy with startled eyes as she glared at him.

"No loud noises!" she hissed out

"But why?" Tyler whispered lifting ONE eyebrow.

Vikki rolled her eyes before pulling Amy out of the room holding her elbow, mostly to teach her about the different definitions and precautions of medicine, which she had clearly muddled up.

"Girls.." Tyler muttered shaking his head. He then looked up at me with concerned eyes. "How you feeling lil sis? If you need anything, just let me kn-"

"What do you want?" I drawled out, all too familiar with his antics. He let out a sigh before shrugging and returning to normal. See, I knew it!!

"Soo... you're a girl" He pointed out. I gave him the 'no-frickin-duh' look, as I raised my hands up, skeptically.

"Ok,Ok" he said, putting up his hands in self defense. "So you know how a female brain works.."I wanted to point out that I have a hard time figuring out my own brain as it is, without the addition of even  trying to understand some one else's, but he didn't let me. "So, if I were to ask you out, how would you want the moment to be?"