..Knock..Knock.. (BL)

By Yue080

-16th July 2004- New York He swayed his free arm, swinging it freely while humming holding "his" hand. The li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
So Far....
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Last Chapter

Chapter Fifty-One

89 4 3
By Yue080

-12 years ago-

"Sorry for having to stay here Yuna, I'm actually looking for my wife..she came here without me knowing"
"It's okay but you have to be careful alright, even if it's been years since we ran from Anquis mundos using Igaraishi sama's help... I can't guarantee you that Reiji sama wouldn't catch up to you if you're this close enough.."
"What about you..?" He asked playing with his tea cup in a bit nervousness.
"Isshi sama knows" yuna murmured and Takahashi stood up in sudden shock, ending up dropping the tea cup.
"So sorry!" He rushes to get a mop.
"Don't worry..he said nothing about it, he was standing outside my old rented apartment one day and when i looked at him he simply stood there looking at my face for a few minutes then left.."
"For real? Wasn't he all like ' lady yuna i order you too accompany me' or something ?!" Takahashi mimicked his accent.
"Nah..I'd expected something like getting dragged back soon but even when months passed..nothing happened..instead he sent me a letter that i can live as i want without his interference but on one condition..that i'd leave that tiny apartment and live in this house he bought..i had no choice..but he did stick to his word for long now..i was so bummed when my visa for Spain expired and i had to travel back to Japan..i was scared we'd get caught again..but i guess it was ok?"
"Isshi sama isn't that bad i suppose..but the way he treats Asuza is unforgivable.." Takahashi mopped the floor.
"Moreover who's the child you brought over with you?" Yuna asked hearing the voices of the three kids playing upstairs.
"My and Aurora chan's son, Austin" Takahashi replied
"Now way! You kidding me?" Yuna abruptly shot up.
"...he's so much like Aurora chan so i can't help but think he's her biological son.." Takahashi said a bit sadly.
"Think she cheated on you?" Yuna raised a brow.
"Maybe.. But if she decided to keep it that way..can't help it..I'll accept him as my own son just like she wants..
I'm happy just to be with her.."
"How are you gonna handle it if she finds out you can't have children with her.."
"Probably fake a vasectomy or something.." He puts the mop away "leave that, help me find where she's staying at so i can take her back away before i get found besides if her scent washes away from me it'll be hell!"
....

"Ne this toy?"
"Nice"
"Do you like this?"
"It be nice"
"Ashuza all you say is nice to everything i ask"
"It is Asuza"
The two little boys sat around a pile of cars while the little girl ran around the room holding a toy aeroplane.
"Are you really 10? You're really tiny look I'm 6 and I'm taller" Austin matched their shoulders.
Asuza suddenly stood up and ran outta the room crying
"What have you done to my niisan!" Tsubaki threw the aeroplane toy on Austin's face hitting his forehead and after a little control he started crying loudly too because of pain causing both adults to rush upstairs and ask about the situation.
"Alright say sorry to eachother and shake hands" yuna made them stand infront of each other.
"Why should i say sorry she hit me!" Austin pointed at Tsubaki.
"its because you hurt niichan's feelings you bad chicken!" Tsubaki yelled and yuna frowned at her pulling her ear a little.
"Why would being tiny hurt someone's feelings you are shaming all tiny people in world! What's wrong with being tiny! Besides for all we know he might grow taller then me in few years!" Austin pointed at Asuza whose teary eyes widened a little.
"Aurora sure has taught him well" yuna couldn't help but giggle.
"Ah but.." Takahashi sighed.
"Don't hide" Austin pulled Asuza out from his mother's back and stood infronta him "stand on bed and I'll stand infront of you on ground tell me if your world changes by being big or does it changes by being good person"
Even tsubaki became silent hearing that but then Takahashi's cellphone rung.
"Whoa! Thankyou so much!" Takahashi suddenly fired up after receiving the phone call "found Aurora chan , yuna..please take care of children it's nearby..!" But then he realized the location of the address and gulped for a moment.
"What is it..?" Yuna asked.
Takahashi walked outside and yuna followed him "the holiday mansion where reiji sama comes to stay often when he visits this world..."
"You mean the place you stayed at on your first night?" Yuna whispered.
"You didn't have to mention that!" Takahashi whispered with a twitching brow.
"Her life might be in danger if that were to happen..." Yuna whispered.
"I'll have to take the risk of going there!I'm taking your car" Takahashi made up his mind.
....
"Ne why's you come with me?"
"Because it's a place me mama tsubaki and everyone used to play at when reiji sama would bring us to enjoy behind papa's back" Asuza mumbled to himself.
"What are you talking about?" Austin asked in confusion.
"There's someone i want to meet!" Asuza spoke enthusiastically but Austin suddenly covered his mouth "shh we're in car trunk do you wanna be caught?! I wanna save mama!" Austin whispered scolding him.
"Is your mama good?" Asuza asked out of curiosity.
"She is the most awesome mama of entire planet, she's a superhero too , I'm not supposed to tell this to anyone but I'll tell you..my mama beat all the bad guys secretly who pushed dad around but papa shouldn't know" Austin spoke like a fan.
"Like always that wimp needs protection of others" Asuza  mumbled.
"Eh?"
"Nothing"
"Oh..the car stopped"

"998..999..1000...I'm coming to find you!" Tsubaki said turning away from the wall ready to find Asuza and Austin who were presumably hiding back at yuna's house.
...
"Aurora?" Takahashi got inside the house being on guard since the door was open even though it was late evening time and looked around very carefully, he had brought a knife with himself as he walked into the kitchen first. There were some used dishes that indicated someone had been there but it was really dark so hard to tell what they had eaten, he then came out and moved towards the bathroom suddenly pushing the door open and standing far off holding the blade steady but there was no one there..
He then checked the rooms closeby but no sign of use so he had to take coarse to upstairs where one of the rooms was Reiji's favorite..
He slowly walked upstairs without making noise and checked the door which was unlocked as well, he readied himself and opened it.
...
"Why is it suddenly stuck?" The young boys kept kicking at the car trunk until it flung open.
"Ow.." Austin got out getting his finger cut a little by an edge.
"What is it?" Asuza asked.
"My right hand's finger is cut and it's bleeding" he started to tear up, not because of pain but because of blood mostly.
"Give me" Asuza took his hand "where?"
"It's the index" Austin held himself from crying.
Asuza took his finger in mouth starting to suck it a bit.
"What are you doing?" Austin asked.
"It'll heal if i do this..someone taught me i often do it when I'm hurt or tsubaki chan is..." Asuza replied but then his eyes widen a bit
"Your blood tastes like him alot"
...
"Aurora?" He whispered walking in the dark, he wasn't much brave about it either
He headed towards the room with shaky steps and peeked in through the door which was half open, it was too dark to tell but there was someone seated on bed moving alot.
Takahashi gulped and got in reaching his hand to the switch near by the door and flicked on the light bulb.
"Aurora!" He jumped up seeing her all tied up with cloth in mouth, the sudden light caused her to flinch a little.
"How'd you get here sweety?" Takahashi immediately started to untie her hands when suddenly her eyes widened and Takahashi was hit off from behind that sent him flying and hitting into the bed lamps.
He cringed hard and turned his head back only causing his face to whiten up with fear as the red haired young man stood behind him.
"Long time no see Takahashi kun" he said with a wide grin.
...
"Should we go in there?"
"There's something there" Asuza mumbled pointing nearby the trees where Austin noticed two shining eyes.
"Are you afraid?" Austin gulped asking Asuza
"No it sounds familiar.." Asuza mumbled
...
"Aurora ..." Takahashi mumbled getting up and rushed towards her but Reiji suddenly pushed him face down and bent over the bed right next to Aurora.
"You know this woman?" Reiji frowned holding his head down.
"Let her go!" Takahashi frowned back at reiji looking back from corner of his eyes surprising Reiji
"This is first time I've seen you make that face..is this woman important?" Reiji's expression went serious.
Takahashi tried to kick backwards but reiji grabbed his legs and flipped him over pinning his hands next to his ears and putting body weight on him.
"I've waited for you for years and now you come back with someone who's more important then me?!" Reiji yelled down at him.
Aurora struggled with her ropes meanwhile.
"Takahashi i missed you so much" Reiji suddenly hugged him down tightly "don't worry i will kill this woman then I'll be only important one in your life again"
"Get the fuck off me!" Takahashi pushed reiji away with pull pressure though it didn't do much but atleast he got his hands free and immediately grabbed the knife he dropped to cut Aurora's ropes though getting hit by reiji again.
....
"He's so fluffy and cute!" Austin giggled rolling with a small puppy with big beady shining eyes.
"Yeah he is, he looks after this house...reiji sama saved its life once by giving it blood when he was shot down accidentally" Asuza replied like a fan.
"You sure like this Reiji person" Austin giggled and Asuza blushed hard.
"I'm gonna marry reiji sama when i grow up!" Asuza enthusiastically yelled with a blush.
"Heh..what if he rejects you?" Austin asked lifting the puppy.
"Eh..." Asuza started to think about it but then his eyes started to water up thinking of that possibility.
"Don't cry.." Asuza sighed but Asuza started to rub his eyes while sobbing "ok ok let's make a deal..if he doesn't then I'll marry you ok?" Austin smiled and patted head of the shorter boy.
"Really?" Asuza asked innocently.
"Mhm" Austin replied.
"Don't be idiot, that won't happen I'll make reiji sama mine by hook or by crook!" Asuza suddenly went all determined.
"Best of luck"
...
"Damn you Takahashi i always love you and you never love me back!" Reiji kicked Takahashi repeatedly in stomach while the latter lied on floor taking direct hits coughing blood.
Suddenly Aurora jumped in from behind stabbing Reiji in the back, she had managed to slip out of the ropes.
"Love? Don't joke with me! You'd hang me upside down from trees naked for days! You'd hand me over thirties of men to party! You freaking killed all the friends i ever tried to make after r*ping me infront of them! You freaking gave me punishments over every little thing! You freaking threw me in a river with my hands bound because i forgot to bring you water! You did things when i kept saying no! You freaking ate my body so many times and then healed me when I'd be close to death to do it all over again! You pretended to be so nice to me infront of everyone but only i know your real face you monster!! You made my every fuckin day painful !!" Takahashi yelled on top of his lungs kicking reiji hard in the stomach and making him fall back.
"Takahashi?!" Aurora rushed to him and helped him up "I'm so sorry i dragged you into this!" She mumbled and tried to leave the room with him but snakes stood infront of the doors so she backed a little.
"How dare you human!" Reiji got back on his feet pulling the knife out of his back with his orbs changing into diamond shape and face growing scales throwing the knife back at her that stabbed right into her stomach and she fell along with Takahashi who was losing consciousness from shock and getting hit in gut so many times over and over.
Aurora spat out blood while panting with a sweating face and bulging eyes.
"MAMA! PAPA!"
Reiji's attention shifted to the boy who stood by the door nearby now dead snakes and Reiji's eyes widened "mama? Papa?"
"No sweety run!" Aurora yelled with a panicked face
"No..way.." Reiji stood there with dropped arms and fell to his knees hearing that "..you..betrayed me..."
"Austin..go..please..!" Takahashi used his fading voice to yell at Austin but seeing his parent's condition he angered up and scales started to appear on his childish face along with his shifting orbs, that was the last thing that shocked Takahashi before he completely passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
434 21 38
____________________________________ Story description: - When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly los...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
717K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...