Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios

By KreepyKitten2000

Let's face it, we all have wanted to date these hot, sexy countries. The shy and cute Canada, the hero Americ... More

Characters and Requests
Sup, I'm {Y-N}
Wanna Hang?
You what?
What Should I Wear?
Happy Birthday Germany!
My Lips Are Cold, Warm Them Up For Me?
Happy Birthday China!
Woah There Tiger
Back Off She's Mine
Happy Birthday Taiwan
Happy Birthday Austria
Aww, That's Sweet
Happy Halloween
Happy Birthday Turkey
Awe, You're So Cute
Your Kiss Is Cosmic
I'm Sorry
Happy Birthday Latvia!
Hey! She Doesn't Like You!
Vacation's All I ever Wanted
How Could You!
Are You Suggesting Something?
Is This Right?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Meet Aurora
Happy Birthday Russia!
Happy New Year
I Wish We Were Together Right Now
OMG YOU'RE BACK!
Happy Birthday Mr. Awesome!
Where Art Thou {Y-N}?
There You Are!
Happy Birthday Australia!
Happy Birthday Netherlands!
Do You Believe In Magic?
Happy Birthday Greece!
Happy Birthday New Zealand!
Why Are You So Annoying Today?
Happy Birthday Japan!
Happy Birthday Spain!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Birthday Lithuania!
Quit Copying Me!
Happy Birthday Estonia!
You Pervert!
Happy Birthday Egypt!
Awe, Mah Baby's Jealous!
Happy Birthday North Italy!
Happy Birthday South Italy!
Happy Easter!
#ILovePockyTooMuch
April Fools!
Hey Um... I Kinda Need Help
What's This?
Happy Birthday Belgium!
Happy Birthday England!
Happy Birthday Norway!
Happy Birthday Cuba!
Happy Birthday Denmark!
Happy Birthday Sweden!
Happy Birthday Hungary!
SUMMER!!!!
Cold Air, Dark Night, Warm Fire, Bright Stars
Happy Birthday Iceland!
Can You Actually Do This?
Nice Try There Sweetie
Happy Birthday Seychelles!
Happy Birthday Hong Kong!
Happy Birthday Canada!
Happy Birthday America!
Happy Birthday Liechtenstein
Please Stop, You're Scaring Me!
Happy Birthday France!
Awe, What A Cute Family!
Happy Birthday Poland!
Don't Point That Out!
The Tears Are Coming!
Happy Birthday Switzerland!
Everything About You Is Perfect!
Reminder!
Don't Cry Sweetie!
LAST DAY!
Grandma... Please Stop (#/。\#)
Happy Birthday Korea!
Happy Birthday Ukraine!
Happy Birthday Belarus!
Happy Birthday Sealand!
Happy Birthday Vietnam!
Back To School!
Updates and Life

Please Don't Leave Me

15.8K 287 264
By KreepyKitten2000

When He Has A Nightmare About Losing You

••Canada••
"What's more important, me or your stupid polar bear?" You asked and Matthew glared. "He's not stupid, unlike yours mine is smart!" "So that's why Kuma always asks who you are?" Matthew stared at you shocked, and you took his silence to break his heart. "You know what? We're done." You said and walked past him and out of his house.

~~~

"Matthew, wake up!" You said shaking him. You had gone into your spare bedroom to see if he was awake, and noticed the tears falling down his cheeks. "Mattie, Mattie, MATTHEW!" You yelled and he opened his eyes. You stared at him worried and he took a deep breath while wiping his face. "Maple?" He asked, his voice hoarse. Taking his face gently with your hands you kissed his nose. "You ok?" You asked after he had calmed down. "Please don't leave me!" He begged and you kissed his lips. "I don't plan to." He sniffled and you frowned at how broken and frightened he looked. Suddenly Kuma and Aurora jumped on the bed and sat down. "Are you ok?" Aurora asked and he just looked at her with his bottom lip trembling. Brushing a few strands of hair out of his face you kissed his lips. "It was just a dream." You reminded him and he nodded before bringing you in for a tight hug.

••America••
"Let's go see a movie!" Alfred excitedly said and you smiled. Taking his hand you two walked down the sidewalk of the city to the movie theater. You walked in silence until you heard something move in the alley that you were passing, and screamed in pain as you felt something hit you. Alfred looked over to see you on the ground with a bullet wound in your chest. He tried to help you but the bullet was just too fatal and you closed your eyes for your final rest.

~~~

Alfred woke up screaming causing you to run to the living room. He had fallen asleep while you two were playing video games and you decided to get some dinner started so he could eat when he woke up. "Alfred!" You called out and grabbed his face with your hands and looked into his fear stained blue eyes that were spilling out tears. "Shhh Alfie, I'm right here, everything's ok!" You said calming him down and he suddenly wrapped you in a hug tightly. Burying his face into the crook of your neck he cried as you soothingly pet his hair. "Hey, it's ok..." You said and he continued to cry. It was minutes later when he calmed down and was only sniffling. You kissed the top of his head and used your thumbs to wipe away his tears. "Do you feel better?" You asked and he nodded before letting you go a bit. "How about some supper?" You asked and he shrugged. "Would it make you happy if I told you it was my hamburgers?" You asked and he put a small smile on his face. "Shall we go get some food then?" You asked and he nodded before following you into the kitchen and getting some food.

••England••
"You're a freak! There are no such things as unicorns and fairies, and magic does not exist!" You shouted at him and he gritted his teeth. "Nobody likes you, I don't even like you." His eyes widened in shock as you said that he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Walking past him you pushed him to the ground and sneered at his pathetic state. "Everyone will just leave you, your brothers, America, me, and anyone else you think you're close to." You told him before walking out of the room.

~~~

You knocked on the door to Arthur's study and quietly opened it when you didn't get a response. "Arthur, are you in here?" You saw him sitting at his desk with his head resting in his arms as he slept. You suddenly gasped as you saw his shoulders shake violently and sobs escaped his mouth. Rushing over you woke him up. "Arthur, Arthur it's ok. Wake up!" His eyes suddenly opened and he gasped for air as you petted his hair to calm him down. "Pl-Please d-don't leave m-me!" He cried out and you kissed his forehead. "I'm not going to leave you Arthur, I love you too much to do that." He let out another sob and buried his face into your shoulder. After a while of crying he calmed down and you gently smiled. "Do you want some tea?" He hesitated before nodding. "Earl Grey?" Another nod. You started moving but he clenched his hands around your shirt stopping you from leaving. "Do you want to come with me?" You offered and he nodded again before following you to the kitchen and getting some tea.

••China••
"YAO!!!" You yelled from the window. Yao stood in the streets with tears streaming down his face. He tried to run back into the burning building but the police had grabbed him and held him back. He struggled to get out of their grip and saw you panic in the window. Reaching up towards you he screamed as the building collapsed. "{Y-N}!!!!!"

~~~

"{Y-N}!!!!!" Yao screamed and you ran into the living room. "Yao! What's wrong!?" You asked and noticed the tears streaming down his face. Wrapping your arms around him he sobbed into your shirt. "Yao, it's ok. Everything's ok." You soothingly said. He sniffled and gripped your shirt tightly with his hands. "Don't leave me-aru. Qǐng!" (Please) "I'm not going to leave you. I promise." "And don't stay in burning buildings-aru." You frowned sadly as he continued crying. "I won't, I won't leave you and I won't go into burning buildings." He nodded as you ran your hand through his hair comfortingly until he stopped crying.

••France••
Francis laughed and kissed your cheek as he guided you around the park. You smiled and squeezed his hand and gave a little laugh. It all seemed like slow motion when it all went white. Francis used his left hand to cover his eyes from the bright light. When it was gone he looked around and noticed you were gone, and he was in an empty white void. Spinning around he called out your name and frantically ran in a direction to find you.

~~~

Francis woke with a jump and brought his hands up to his face to rub his eyes. You looked over at him from your movie and noticed that he was unusually quiet. You gently laid your hand on his leg and he gave a small jolt. "Are you ok Francis?" You quietly asked and he let out a breath of air before nodding. "Oui, I'm fine." Unhappy with his answer you got up and sat on his lap and looked into his eyes. "Whatever happened in your dream was just a dream. It's not real." You told him and he smiled. "I know, merci ma petite colombe." Giving him a kiss you felt him tighten his grip on you, almost as if you would vanish right in front of him. He pulled away and you buried your face in the crook of his neck. "Je t'aime."

••Russia••
"P-Please, I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" You pleaded as Ivan loomed over you. "I won't hurt you da? I just want a hug." "No! Nonononono! Go away! You're a monster, just GO AWAY!" You screamed and started crying. "S-Sunshine?" He asked and backed away as he noticed the blood on you. Shakily he raised his hands and looked at the before shaking his head. "N-Niet!" He cried out and frantically tried to wipe the blood away. "NIET!"

~~~

"Ivan! Ivan wake up!" You said shaking the sleeping man. He opened his eyes and saw you standing in front of him with a worried look on your face. He gasped and pushed you away from him before he frantically wiped his hands on his coat. "Ivan!" You said softly and gently grabbed his face with your hands. He froze before placing his hands on yours slowly. "Everything's ok." You said before placing a kiss on his forehead. He stared at you as you whispered comforting words to him. He seemed to settle down and you wrapped your arms around him. "I love you Ivan, don't forget that ok?" You asked and he nodded before bringing you into his lap and keeping you there until he could tell you what happened.

••Germany••
Shots rang out as Ludwig looked around frantically. "{Y-N} vhere are jou?!" He yelled and put his arms in front of his face as dirt was sprayed in him. "Ludwig!" You screamed out and he ran towards where he heard you. He saw you taking cover behind a rock with a gun next to you empty. As he was about to run to you, you screamed in pain before slumping over to the side. Grabbing you and bringing his head to your chest he didn't hear anything as he held onto you tightly and began to cry.

~~~

"Luddy, Ludwig please wake up!" You said and shook his shoulder. "Luddy!" He lifted his head and stared at you while you took your hand and gently brushed the loose hairs back. "Are you ok?" You asked and he sighed before rubbing his face with his hands. "Ja, I'm fine." You frowned and kissed his forehead. "You're working too hard, it's giving you nightmares. Let's go to the living room and relax." You suggested and he nodded, following you to the couch. Sitting down you brought him a cup of coffee before kissing his forehead again. "Feeling better?" You asked and he gave a small smile. "Ja, zhanks to jou."

••Italy••
Feliciano's breathing came out rough and ragged as he ran through the streets. He pushed people out of his way earning some insults but he didn't pay attention to them as his eyesight was getting blurry. Wiping his eyes he saw the building and sprinted faster. He heard a clock chime and his heart stopped. "N-No!" He screamed as he watched the building explode. "{Y-N}!!!!"

~~~

Feliciano screamed as he woke up and began to thrash around wildly. Germany, Japan, Romano, Spain, and you rushed to calm him down. "Italien!" Germany yelled and grabbed his wrists to stop him from hurting himself. Spain, Romano, and Japan kept talking to him in hopes to stop his screaming. You gently grabbed his face and kissed him. He stopped thrashing and opened his eyes. "{Y-Y-N}?" He asked and you nodded. "I'm right here Feli, it's ok." Ripping his arms out of Germany's grip he hugged you and sobbed into your shirt as you ran your hand through his hair. "Sh, it's ok. It was just a dream, it wasn't real." He hiccuped and tightened his grip on you. "I-a don't want to-a lose you." He whispered and you pet his hair soothingly. "I won't leave you, I promise."

••Japan••
"I can't take this anymore!" You cried out. "You never want to hug me, or kiss me, or cuddle with me. I know it makes you uncomfortable but this is too much." Kiku stood there silently, his throat closing in and his eyes starting to water. "N-Nani?!" He finally squeaked out. "Kiku, I'm sorry, I really am, but I just can't take this anymore. We're done." You told him and walked out of his house as he let the tears fall down his face.

~~~

Kiku opened his eyes and sat up from the floor. You were laying beside him fast asleep with the TV still on. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair and looked at you. He hesitantly reached his hand out and pressed it against your cheek and rubbed his thumb against your cheek. "Kiku...?" You sleepily asked and he tried to take his hand away but you had put your hand on top of his. "Are you ok?" You asked and he hesitated before shaking his head. "Īe, I had a nightmare." He told you and you sat up. Taking his hand that you were still holding you gave it a small kiss. "It'll be ok, it wasn't real." "I know." He mumbled and you frowned. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head and sighed. "I just want to forget about it." He said and you gave an understanding smile. "Alright, I'm here for you if you need to talk to me." He smiled and kissed your temple before getting settled back in bed.

••Romano••
"I can't believe you!" He yelled. "You're-a such a fucking bitch!" You glared at him with your hands clenched in fists. "Oh, I'm the bitch? Says the man that's so insecure that he thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him!" "Maybe because you-a are!" He fired back causing you to slap him across the face. "You know what? If you're so keen on believing that I want to leave you for another man, then I will! We're done!" "Fine-a!" "Fine!"

~~~

"Fucking hell!" Lovino yelled as he sat up from the grass. He looked around and saw you picking tomatoes in the field. "Lovi, you ok?" You asked with a confused look on your face. "I'm-a fine!" He replied coldly causing you to wince. "Jeez, I was just wondering. No one wakes up screaming "Fucking hell!" for no reason." His eyes immediately softened as he remembered his dream. "Mi dispiace, I-a just had a nightmare." He muttered and you looked sympathetically at him. Walking over and planting a kiss on his cheek you watched as his cheeks started to turn red. "Well, since it was just a nightmare it's not real. Now come on, I have some fresh picked tomatoes for you."

••Spain••
"Princesa get below deck!" Antonio yelled as the ship violently rocked side to side. "No way! I'm not going to just let all of these men do the work while I hide away below deck like a coward!" You yelled back over the rain. You ran to the men who were pulling the ropes of the sails and began pulling on them to help. Antonio gritted his teeth at your stubbornness but that quickly went away as the ship was jerked to the side causing you to fall and hit the railing before falling over. "{Y-N}!" He yelled and ran to the railing before jumping in after you. "Captain!"

~~~

"Chica! Chica!" Antonio yelled and you ran into the room. His eyes widened as he saw your wet hair from your shower and gasped before jumping up to you. Grabbing your face with his hands he kissed you hard. Pulling away you looked at him worriedly. "What's wrong!?" You asked and he ran his hands through your wet hair. "Sólo una pesadilla." (Just a nightmare) He whispered and kissed your forehead. "It was just a nightmare." You frowned and brought him closer to you, not liking this Antonio. "It's ok, it wasn't real. So please... Smile for me? I don't like to see you frown." He looked at you before giving off a small smile. "That's better." You told him with a smile and gave him a kiss. "That's the Antonio I know."

••Prussia••
You walked away from him. The white dress you were wearing was fluttered in the breeze as you stopped. Turning around to face him you gave a small wave with a smile. Gilbert's eyes widened as he started running towards you. You were saying something but nothing could be heard. "{Y-N}!" He yelled and reached his hand out to grab you. Once he was close enough he could start to see you fading away. "Nein!" He yelled again and ran faster. He saw you say something before fading away completely just as he reached you. "Noooo!"

~~~

Gilbert jumped as he woke up and frantically looked around. Not seeing you in the living room he checked all over the house. You weren't in the house and your car was in the driveway still. Tears blurred his vision as he raced to the backyard. He finally spotted you in the corner by the fence planting some roses and lavenders. "{Y-N}!" He screamed when he saw you and tackle hugged you. "Gilbert what's wrong?" You asked and pulled away to see him. Tears were in his eyes and you used your thumb to wipe away the tear that fell from his eyes. "Jou vere gone! Just disappeared." You gently ran your fingers through his hair as he kept his death grip on you. "Don't worry, I'm still here, you're still here, we're both safe. I won't leave you. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 325 10
i'm new in this fandom and this is first time i write some fanfic so pls don't be too hard on me
17K 446 12
What the title says. Requests will be taken! (Please note that there may not always be happy endings) [REQUESTS ARE NOT BEING TAKEN]
2K 57 6
again, a random story i made in my free time but to be honest i enjoy it so here it is. right now i only have America, Canada, Germany, Italy (venezi...
80.4K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...