Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 61

3.6K 30 5
By ryderlynnfever

Puckily's Wedding

"I just want a simple wedding." I said to Kurt.

"I know. You held a wedding only to make your status to be Puck's wife." Kurt said to me.

"Dont worry, honey. Burt and I will hold Phoebe and Zac for you." Mom said to me.

"It's done." Kurt said as she finish stylish my hair and do my make up.

"Thanks Kurt." I smiled at Kurt.

"Aww you're beautiful. Finally I can see my daughter in a wedding dress." Mom smiled at me.

"Thats every mother dream to see her daughter in a wedding dress, mom." I smiled at mom.

"Yeah I know that my daughter is also become a mother now." Mom said to me.
"I'm happy for you, sweety. You found a right man and have two amazing children." Mom tears slowly fall down.

"Please no tears on my wedding day." I hugged mom.
"It's nothing without everything you gave me, mom."

"You gave me many things sweety." Mom said to me.

"You too." I said to her.

"Emily? Ready?" Blaine walks in.

"Yes, I'm ready, Blaine." I wipe my tears and take my flower bucket.

Kurt and my mom take my hand as we walked out from the dressing room. Today I will held a simple wedding party where the guess is only glee club members, my parents, Puck's mom and some teachers like Mr. Schue, Mrs. Schuester, coach Beiste and coach Sylvester.

The wedding will be held in a church where I usually pray. After this we will have a little dinner in breadstix. Puck and I booked Breadstix for our little wedding party.

I dont mind with this simple wedding because for me it's only a symbol so I can really be a Mrs. Puckerman and officially being Puck's wife because I already feel that I'm his wife and he is my husband.

We keep walking until I saw Puck with his black suit on the other side of this hallways and smiling at me.

"You ready?" Puck come over to me and show me his elbow.

"I'm ready." I smiled at him and hold his elbow.

"You look beautiful." Puck said.

"You also look hot, Puck." I chuckled.

Puck just smiled at me as we keep walking to the altar. We entered the church and the other's face turned at us.

I can see that Rachel and Finn hold Zac and Phoebe. We keep walking until we got into the altar.

"Today we will celebrate a wedding of Noah Puckerman and Emily Hudson." The pasteur said.

"Can we skip until the I do part? You dont need to ask me how much I love this girl." Puck said to the pasteur.

"Alright, Emily Hudson will you be honor to take Noah Puckerman as your husband forever in your life?" The pasteur asked me.

"In the name of Zac and Phoebe. I do." I smiled at Puck.

"And you, Noah Puckerman will you be honor to take Emily Hudson as your wife forever in your life?" The pasteur asked Puck.

"I do. I really do." Puck smiled at me.

"Now I announce you as husband and wife. You can kiss your bride." The pasteur said.

Puck put a ring on my finger and I put a ring on his finger. This is our wedding ring. Puck smirked at me and he kissed me softly while he put his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder.

Full of clapping is ringing around us. Puck and I smiling at each other after we pulled our lips together. I cant imagine that I'm his wife.

We dont need any kind of honeymoon because we already got our happiness, Zac and Phoebe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pheebs, daddy is hungry and you want to with mom?" Puck said to Phoebe.

I take Phoebe from Puck's hand but she is start crying. Now, I know that what some people said was right. Every girl first love is their father. Phoebe just four months old but she knows when Puck lift her up and I lift her up.

"Okay you sit down here and I will feed you." I said to Puck and feed him.

"Your baby girl is really spoilt, babe." Puck said to me.

"My mom already told you thousand times that when I was baby, I dont want to leave dad's hand." I said to Puck.

"Like Phoebe now." Puck said as he chewing his food.

"At least she knows her dad, Puck. I want my children know their father." I keep feed Puck.

"Hey baby, I wont leave you like your father did to you and Finn. I will stay right next to you." Puck hold my hand.

"I know that." I smiled at Puck.

"Damn! I feel my desire. I want to take a pee." Puck give Phoebe to me and walked off.

Phoebe can feel that Puck left her and she start crying again even still in my folded arm.

"Mommy is here, sweety. Dad, just went to the toilet for a while." I strokes Phoebe's back.

"E, why she is crying?" Rachel asked me.

"Like usual, she is a daddy's daughter. Puck left her to the toilet and I guess she knows that." I said to Rachel.

"Wow kinda spoilt one with your dad, sweety?" Rachel chuckled.

"Have a child, Rach. Give my mom and Burt grandchild." I said to Rachel.

"Yeah looking at you and Puck have a twin baby really make me wanna have one too. Besides when Kurt told me that during your pregnancy when Puck went to work, Finn always sing a song to your baby and talked with your baby while holding your belly and I can imagine how cute it is." Rachel smiled at me.

"Yeah he is a good uncle." I said to Rachel.

"Only seven minutes twenty two seconds, Pheebs. I cant bring you to the boys toilet or you will see those Mr. P before your time." Puck laughed.

"Dont say that to your daughter, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha just kidding, come on daddy is here, sweety." Puck takes Phoebe from my hand and she stop crying.

"Really a daddy's daughter." Rachel chuckled.

I just chuckled and Puck is still holding Phoebe in his hand meanwhile Zac is stolen by Mercedes.

** Author's P.O.V **

"Say hello to another mother, momma Quinn." Mercedes chuckled as she said to Zac.

Zac just smiling while Mercedes hold him in her folded arm.

"He really look likes Emily, has a sweet smile." Quinn chuckled.

"You have to see his twin sister. She really has a beautiful hazel eyes." Mercedes said to Quinn.

"Yeah like Puck. They really have a perfect twin baby." Quinn said.

"They are." Mercedes nodded.

"And Puck really love them. The baby girl doesnt wanna stay away from Puck which means that they really have heart connections." Quinn said.

"You jealous, Quinn?" Mercedes asked.

"No. But I know that Puck will be a good father for these babies. They wont do same mistake like I did. Gave our baby to another person. I let Shelby takes Beth and now I aint get a chance to get Beth back. I'm not a good mother like Emily, Mercedes and seeing they're happy already makes me happy." Quinn smiled at Mercedes.

"You will find your true love, Q." Mercedes said to Quinn.

"I hope so." Quinn said.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"I want to find Zac first." I said to Puck and walked off.

I looked around until I saw Mercedes still hold Zac and talking with Quinn on the corner.

I walked to them to take Zac and let him fall asleep like Phoebe.

"Hey handsome, so here you are." I take Zac from Mercedes's hand.

"He really has a cute smile like you." Quinn said to me.

"Oh you already say hello to momma Quinn, she is the mother of your older sister, Beth." I chuckled at Zac.

"See? He really has a cute smile." Quinn chuckled.

"But no one of my children is blonde like Beth." I said.

"Because you and Puck is not blonde." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Haha at least he is not mohawk." I laughed.

"Where is Phoebe?" Mercedes asked.

"Sleeping after cried because Puck left her to toilet. She is really daddy's daughter and him is everyone's son." I chuckled.

"It's almost midnight not good for baby to stay awake." Quinn said to me.

"I know that, talk to you later guys." I said to them and walked off.

* 2 hours later *

"Zac, your sister already fall asleep. Mommy tired. Come on handsome, fall asleep okay." I said to Zac and place him on the bed.

"He might be excited that we will move to LA in two days." Puck said to me.

"But I'm tired, Puck." I sighed.

"Dude, your mom is tired. Lets have a deal with dad, you fall asleep and I will teach you how to get a chick's attention." Puck said to Zac.

"Puck..." I rolled my eyes.

"You can sleep, baby. I will stay until this nasty boy fall asleep." Puck said to me.

"If he still doesnt wanna sleep, just give him a warm milk." I said to Puck.

"Alright mommy." Puck simply said.

"Good night, Puck." I pulled my blanket to cover me and Phoebe.

"Night, baby." Puck said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 month later

Zac and Phoebe already one year old and actually today is their first birthday. Puck and I decided to celebrate their first birthday here.

Two days after my wedding party. We moved to LA and stayed in an apartment. Not really far from my former apartment. A simple apartment one.

Puck got a weekend off every week. And his work place is only around America. I'm still continue my study in UCLA so sometimes, we left our baby with their nanny but every weekend I told the nanny to go home because I can take them care at that time.

"Zac, mommy want to cook for your and Phoebe's food." I said to Zac as he doesnt wanna leave my hand.

My children already can walk a bit. But mostly they need something to hold while walking because they still a baby. A first word that come out from their mouth is only 'mom' they cant call Puck, not yet.

"Pheebs, dont. Dont eat that, sweety. It's Jeremy's food not yours." I said to Phoebe.

Phoebe just turned her face at me while she is sitting down on the carpet floor. Phoebe take a piece of Jeremy's food and I suddenly take that and make Phoebe cry.

"Pretty, you cant eat that. Come here." I sit down on the carpet floor and spread my arms.

Phoebe walked closer to me slowly. Zac is sitting on my lap. Pheobe come to me and hugged me.

"Got you both here." I hugged them.

"You guys wanna play a hug game without me?" Puck come to us.

"Nobody want to play a hug game with you, dad." I laughed.

"Babe, you already order the cake?" Puck asked.

"Yes, it will be ready at 2pm. You want to take it or let they send it?" I asked back.

"I will take it. But can I bring these kids?" Puck asked.

"You sure you can bring a cake and bring two babies?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I can. I better take them so you can cook and doing something."

"Okay, you better hurry before the traffic jam." I said to Puck.

"Come on, kids." Puck takes their hand.

I take their mantel from the clothers hanger. I wear it to them and wear them a baby beanie hat to keep them warm.

I place Zac on his baby stoller and Phoebe next to him. Puck takes the car key and his jacket then pushed the baby stoller to the outside.

"See you, guys! Dont cry!" I wave them a goodbye.

"Say goodbye to mommy." Puck said to them.

I smiled at them. Puck pushed the baby stroller and went away. I closed the door and walked to the mini kitchen to cook and prepare for the little birthday party.

* 1 hour later *

I heard a door open. Puck walk in with our babies. Phoebe on his left and Zac on his right side.

"Where is the cake?" I asked Puck.

"Hold them, I will take it back from the car." Puck give Phoebe and Zac to me then walked off.

I place Phoebe on her chair and Zac on the next one. They have their own baby chair. We have twin baby so everything is two. Mom told me that, when I got something and Finn didnt, he will crying out loud. So I make it fair for Phoebe and Zac.

"Mamamabadadada yeiks shaa." Phoebe said while playing with her spoon.

"What are you talking about, sweety? Say 'mommy'." I chuckled.

"I left their stoller in the car. Babe, you only order one?" Puck asked.

"Yeah. Only one." I said to Puck.

Suddenly Phoebe start talking with herself again and Zac doesnt wanna lose and talking. They both like talking at each other but I dont understand what they're talking about.

"They're busy with talking at each other." Puck chuckled.

"They are in their cute, grow up age, Puck." I said while looking at them from the mini bar.

They are still talking at each other with their own words. I just can smiling at them. Puck put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for gave them into my life. How cute they are." Puck smiled at me.

"You said that more than thousand times, Puck." I smiled back at him.

"Twin we brough you some birthday present!" Mercedes, Sam and Stacey suddenly walked in.

I put a finger on my mouth. And pointed at the twins as they're still talking together. The others suddenly chuckled and turns into a laugh.

Phoebe and Zac suddenly stop talking and start crying. They knows that we are laughing at them.

I take Phoebe and hold her in my folded arm and Puck takes Zac.

"They were talking and then they're crying." Mercedes laughed.

"Even we dont know what they were talking about. Puck brough a birthday cake until then they start talking at each other with their own words." I said to Mercedes.

Phoebe finally stop crying. I place her back to her chair and take their food. I wear her a napkin and start feeding her.

"Puck, you should try daddy challenge to put cereals on your baby's forehead as many as you can." Sam said to Puck.

"I did that, when Zac were sleeping and I can reach only fifteen." Puck said.

"Pheebs, no. You cant eat by yourself." I shake my head as Phoebe want to take her food.

Phoebe still ignore me and take her bowl and make all her food fall down to the ground.

"Phoebe..." I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"I will clean up the floor. Mercedes can you please hold Zac?" Puck give Zac to Mercedes.

"Mommy mad at you, Pheebs." I sighed.

Puck didnt say anything but clean up the floor with a mop and vacuum cleaner. Phoebe didnt say anything but look at me with her puppy eyes until she cry again.

Puck lift her up and hold her in his arm. "Who's daddy's daughter? Phoebe!" Puck said to calm her down.

"Zac, it's your time to eat." I take Zac from Mercedes's hand.

I place Zac in his chair and wear him a napkin then feed him. Everyone is right to say that he is mommy's son because he is the one who easily to handle. I guess Phoebe is really like me when I was baby.

"Really a mommy's son huh?" Mercedes chuckled.

"And the most friendly one." Stacey chuckled.

"Carole said that Phoebe is really like Emily when she was baby and Zac is the one like Finn. But when Zac mad, no one of us can handle him. Even he is the one who always sleep late." Puck said to them.

"By the way Carole will come?" Sam asked.

"Probably. Kurt and Blaine will come from New York also Finn and Rachel." I said to them.

"Rachel is pregnant with Klaine's baby inside. Sadly that Finn really want to have a child." Mercedes said.

"Finish! That's my good boy." I smiled at Zac and place his bowl on the sink.
"I know that, Mercedes. I already know that since I was pregnant and Finn told me that." I said to Mercedes.

"Finn just wanna do that with her." Puck said.

"Puck, remember that you hold your daughter now." I said to Puck.

"Then?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"Just think about that." I chuckled.

"Ugh Pheebs, you have a crazy mother." Puck rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Pheebs." I show my hand to Phoebe and she moves from Puck's hand to my hand.
"I'm sorry, okay. I dont mean to mad at you but next time if you dont wanna eat, dont play along with your food. Where is my beautiful daughter?" I chuckled at Phoebe.

"A daughter will always be like her mother." Puck simply said.

"Stop talking before I throw something to your head, Puck." I warned Puck.

"I'm hungryyyyyy." Sam yelled.

"I just cook baby's food. You want it, Sam?" I asked Sam.

"What is that?" Sam asked back.

"A kind of poridge with chopping carrots, chicken, and spinach." I said.

"Sounds delicious. Can I try?" Sam asked.

"Sure. You can take it by yourself." I said to Sam.

Sam walked into the mini kitchen and take a bowl then eat that food. A baby's food without flavour. I only add salt to that food.

"What kind of food is this?" Sam frowned.

"You're the stupid one, Sam. It's baby's food." Stacey rolled her eyes.

"But it was sound yummy with carrots and chicken." Sam protest.

"But baby food has no flavour, idiot!" Stacey sighed.

"Dude, just call pizza." Puck said to Sam.

"But you guys pay okay." Sam said and take the phone.

"Of course we will since we are the one who invite you guys here. Order at least four pans." Puck said.

Suddenly Phoebe start talking again and pointed at Sam. She said it loudly with her cute lips and eyes.

"What is she talking about?" Sam frowned.

"She said that 'Sam, you're stupid'." I laughed.

"I'm stupid? Your dad is more stupid." Sam said to Phoebe.

Phoebe didnt say anything but now the one who talking with his own word is Zac. While sit down on his chair.

"Sam, he mad because you said that his daddy is stupid." I laughed.

"Sam, you cant fight that twins." Mercedes chuckled.

"Yeah you won." Sam rolled his eyes.

Phoebe and Zac already one year old and in this age is the age when they start to talk even it's still with their own words also they already know who's their parents.

If they meet someone they never meet before and that person wanna hold them. They will start crying but when it turns into Puck or I, they will stop crying.

Puck takes a guitar and sit down on the sofa with the others. Phoebe pointed at Puck so I place her on the ground and start walking slowly to Puck. I lift Zac from his chair and let him take a walk like Phoebe.

"Come to daddy, kids." Puck said to them.

"They always know when Puck take his guitar it means that he will sing a song." I said to the others.

"Got you both!" Puck said as hugged Phoebe and Zac at the same time.

"I'm wondering if Ryder and I have a baby, it will be a blonde or brunette?" Stacey raised her eyebrows.

"You're pregnant?" Sam frowned.

"Idiot, talking about baby doesnt mean that I'm pregnant." Stacey rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the door bells ring. I walked to the door and opened it. Finn, my mom, Burt and Rachel are standing there.

"Twins, look who is coming!" I said happily.

They entered my apartment. Zac turned his face at them and smile at bit. Phoebe is busy with Puck's guitar string.

"Hello a boy who smiles a lot." Burt lift Zac up.

"Little Emily and Finn!" Mom chuckled.

"W-What?" Finn and I frowned.

"You guys have to know that Phoebe and Zac really remind me with both of you." Mom said.

"You dont know that Phoebe just splitted her food to the ground." I said to mom.

"You did that more than once when you didnt want to eat, honey." Mom simply said.

"Like mother, like daughter." Rachel chuckled.

"Where is Kurt and Blaine?" I asked.

"Waiting for Santana and Brittany first in the airport." Rachel said.

I just nooded and walked to the kitchen. I take the birthday cake and check it out. Puck buy the wrong one.

"Puck!" I called Puck and give him a sign to come here.

"What's wrong, baby?" Puck come to me.

"You buy the wrong one, actually." I said sadly.

"Ugh I dont know about that. I though what you mean is this one, you want me to buy another one?" Puck asked.

"No, it's fine. Just wanna tell you that it was the wrong one but that's okay. You really helped me with those kids today." I smiled at him.

"That's what a husband do." Puck smirked at me.

I opened the box and take that cake out from the box. Puck pokes the cream and lick it then he take another one and give it to me.

"Not bad. Actually our babies cant eat this." I said to Puck.

"I will be the one who eat that until it's nothing left." Puck smirked at me.

"Okay, this one is special for daddy." I chuckled.

"And for mommy?" Puck asked.

I opened the refrigerator and take two box of a dozen Crispy Creme doughnuts. "I have this one." I smirked at Puck.

"When you bough that?" Puck frowned.

"It came when you pick up this birthday cake, babe. I havent eat anything yet since this morning and I just want some doughnut so I bough it." I said while decorating the dining table.

"Babe, you pregnant?" Puck suddenly asked.

"No. Why?" I frowned.

"Glad. I'm just not ready to have another baby but if they already grow up, I will be ready." Puck strokes my hair.

"Puck, we did it but you used a protection." I rolled my eyes.

"I know that." Puck hugged me from behind.

"You become spoilt today." I chuckled.

"I miss you so bad. Five days without meet you and that crazy twins really make me wanna eat myself because spending a day with you and our kids is the best thing in my life." Puck still hug me from behind.

"Daddy's spoilt time is on the evening right after our kids sleeping not now." I simply said.

"I got what you mean." Puck laughed.

"What?" I smirked at him.

"That things." Puck laughed.

"Haha I miss you too." I smiled at Puck.

"Save that for tonight, baby." Puck wink at me.

"Alright, daddy." I chuckled.

"Who wants pizza?" Kurt, Blaine, Santana and Brittany walks in.

I just chuckled and take that pizza from Kurt. I place one box on the table in front of the sofa and the other pizza on the dining table.

"Pizza!" Puck takes one slice and eat it.

He then showed me his pizza and I take one bite from his pizza.

"I will be fat after this." I chuckled.

"Babe, I guess you're hungry." Puck said to me.

"Not really actually. We can start the party now." I said to Puck.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen we are going to start the party." Puck said oud loud.

They are walking to the dining table where Puck and I already prepare anything here. I take Zac from Burt's hand and Puck takes Phoebe from mom's hand. I hold Zac in my folded arm also Puck to Phoebe.

"Light up the candle, Finn." I said to Finn.

Finn light up the candle and I can see that Zac is look happy and clapping a bit.

"Today we will celebrate a first birthday of our children. Zachary Puckerman and Phoebe Puckerman. One year ago in today, there was a woman who fighted with her life to let these baby out from her belly. And that woman now become my wife." Puck smirked at me.

"So lets sing happy birthday to Zac and Pheebs." I chuckled.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday to you." We are singing.

At the end of the song Puck and I blew up the candle. It supposed to be Zac and Phoebe who did that but they dont understand.

"Yeah happy birthday kids." Finn cheering.

"Wait I just realize that today is 24th of July? In the next month my twins baby will gain more years." Mom chuckled.

"Twin baby who will be 22." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"I already made a list what I want for my birthday present." Finn said innocently.

"Yes and a baby is in the number one." Kurt said.

"Kurt, can you stop spoiler out my secret?" Finn groaned.

For your information. Finn and Rachel already married since three months ago. And Rachel is pregnant but it is Kurt's an Blaine's baby. I can see her baby bump.

"Gladdd that I'm not longer live with you both anymore." I said happily.

"But I'm not glad." Finn simply said.

"Like I careeeee." I rolled my eyes.

"Like I careeeee." Finn mocked me.

I take an empty bottle of mineral water and throw it at his head.

"Emily!!!" Finn yelled.

"Finn..." I mocked Finn.

"I will take all these chocolate doughnut and eat that until it's nothing left so you cant get that." Finn warned me.

"You wont be able to see tomorrow if you dare to do that." I said to Finn.

"Phoebe and Zac in the future. Puck, I hope that you will be patient for this because it's been 22 years and they still like this." Mom rolled her eyes.

"KURT STARTED IT!" Finn and I yelled together.

Kurt just can laugh so hard. "I love make them fight without know the start but they never realize that I was be the one who fished them." Kurt laughed.

"I hope that Phoebe and Zac wont have a step-brother." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course they wont. Because I wont leave you." Puck smirked at me.

"Disgusting." I simply said.

The others just laughed. Puck pouted at me. I smirked at him and put one my hand around his waist. His pouted turns into a smirk. Until then he kissed my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining outside. The party is done. It's almost midnight too. Mom and Burt stayed in the guest room. Finn, Rachel and the others decided to stay in Mercedes's aparment.

Puck, our babies and I are watching TV in our room together. Phoebe and Zac are still awake. We are sitting down on the bed while watching TV.

Suddenly a thunder lights our room. I jump from the bed and close the curtain on the window. After that I go back to the bed and take a pillow.

"You must be afraid with that thunderstorm." Puck said to me.

"No, I didnt." I shake my head.

"Babe, you cant lie to a Puckerman." Puck put his hand around my shouder.

"Puck, your babies doesnt wanna sleep." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I guess I'll get only our times tonight." Puck sighed.

"You'll get that." I smirked at him.

Puck just smirked at me. Then he takes the twins and place them into their baby's bed. After that he jump to the bed, grabs my hips and make me fall ontop of him.

"Can I get that now?" Puck smirked at me.

"Sure, baby's daddy." I giggled.

Puck pushed his face closer to me ans kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and it turns into a make out. I dont know how long we didnt do that.

But our make out get interupts with laugh voice from our babies. Puck and I stop doing the make out and turned our face. I sat up on the bed, so does Puck.

Phoebe and Zac are standing on their bed. Phoebe holding her dool. They both chuckling and dancing through a TV show on TV we play.

Puck and I cant stop smiling looking at them. Puck hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeck.

"My babies." Puck said.

"Our babies." I chuckled.
"Puck?"

"Yes, babe?" Puck asked.

"You wont leave me, right?"

"What makes you think I will leave you? I wont do that. Babe, listen having babies, a family and my own life with you it's the most precious thing and beautiful destiny in my life." Puck wrapped his hand around my belly and place his chin on my right shoulder.

"Puck, I never wonder that you are here with me, in LA. Looking at our babies chuckled, hugging each other in the night rain as a husband and a wife. I should tell Phoebe when she grow up, dont hate a guy too much or he will be the one you love the most and your true love. I called you a jerk, but now I cant deny that you are the jerk that I love the most." I smiled at Puck.

Puck smiled at me and kissed me softly. After that he go back hugging me from behind while we are sitting on the bed.

"I love you the most too." Puck said.

"You dont have to tell me that. I already knows that." I said.

Suddenly Phoebe and Zac are chuckling again. I looked at the TV and they play some funny commercials with some babies as the model.

"They likes that commercials." Puck place his chin on my left shoulder.

"My babies." I chuckled.

"Our babies." Puck kissed my cheek.

"Yes our loves." I said.

"Our precious thing." Puck said.

I just smiling. Zac and Phoebe still standing on their bed and chuckling. They are the most precious thing in my life include Puck. I never mind to be a young mother because I love my family.

Built a family with Puck was my dream but now my dream is come true. Puck made my dream come true. I cant believe that a ballad assignment from the second semester of my sophomore year in high school can changed my life.

Puck and I married. We got twin babies. A boy and a girl, Zachary Puckerman with a handsome smile and Phoebe Puckerman with a beautiful hazel eyes.

A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet life. The sweetest thing that I never feel before.

-- THE END --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 871 25
Ryley Berry's junior year at McKinley has begun and it's going to be a good one this year. With the New Directions finished, Ryley doesn't really kn...
60.4K 1.6K 56
(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She has a wonderful boyfriend and two amazing...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
733 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...