Chapter 49

"Cause I'm barely breathing and I cant find the air. I dont know who am I kidding imagining you care." I'm singing as I take a water from refrigerator.

I turn my body to back to my study table but someone scared me by standing in front of my room door.

"You scared me!" I sighed.

"I cant sleep, your brother cant stop kicking me. What the hell are you doing in this late night?" Puck asked.

"Finishing my essay." I simply said and sit in my study table.

Puck and Finn still stay in my apartment. They both sleep in my room and I sleep with Mercedes but since I have to finish my essay so I stay up until this late night.

"You still have college tomorrow?" Puck asked.

"Nope, I'm free." I simply said.

"You know a great place in LA?" Puck asked.

"Dont you ever live here? I usually spend my days here, UCLA and rooftop." I said while writing my essay.

"Rooftop?"

"Yes, a place where usually Nick and I spent the day together." I simply said.

"Wanna hangin around and ride a bike with me tomorrow?" Puck suddenly ask.

"You asked me out?" I asked him back.

"You think? Like I never ask you out before." Puck said.

"Oh okay..."

"Is that a yes?" Puck asked.

"Yes! My essay is done." I sighed.

"You didnt answer me." Puck groaned.

"I answer you. I said yes." I rolled my eyes.

"You didnt." Puck protest.

"Fine! We are not going!"

"No!" Puck almost yelled.

"Whatever, Puck. I wanna sleep. Good night." I said and about to walk to Mercedes's room.

"Stay." Puck stopped me.

I turned my face and sit down next to him on the sofa. He then put a dvd into my dvd player. I just frowned at him and he is smirking at me.

"What did you put to my dvd player?" I asked him.

"Saw." Puck smirked at me.

"I dont like Saw." I said to him.

"You'll like it." Puck smirked at me.

I let out a sigh and watching the movie until Puck moves his seat closer to me and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Ewwww!" I close my eyes during the movie.

"Just dont say anything." Puck sighed.

"It's scary, blood and anything on that I dont like that.....shit! Puck!" I suddenly lean my head to his chest.

"I'm here. Dont worry." Puck said.

"No, change the movie." I said to him.

"With?"

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S" I stand up and change the dvd into my dvd.

"You watch it over and over again, baby." Puck rolled his eyes.

"If you dont like it you can leave me now." I simply said.

"I wont leave you." Puck said and put his arm around my shoulder.