Chapter 50

I woke up from my nap as I heard my phone is ringing. I looked at my phone and got call from mom?

"Yes mom?" I answer the phone.

"Honey, your brother." Mom said panicked.

"What happened to Finn?"

"Finn got traffic accident and now he is in hospital and he is still unconscious in the hospital. I'm afraid." Mom cried.

"Mom calm down, he will be okay. I will take LA express to Lima. Dont worry he will be okay."

"His head got hard impact, sweety." Mom cried.

"I'll be there. Dont worry." I hung up the phone and stand up from my bed.

I change my clothes with a long skinny jeans, a tanktop and a flannel on the outside. I take my converse and my mini ransel. I still have enough cash to pay the train and anything.

I take my phone and let my hair in ponitail. I walked out from my room and seems like Mercedes just went out. I dont have any time to tell her. I left a note and place it on a table near the door.

After that I walked out from my apartment and take a little run to get to the railway station. It's faster than if I have to use a plane.

Ten minutes, I finally arrived in LA railway station. I have to take railway express to New York then take Lima express.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out from my taxi as I got to the hospital. I run to the third floor to get Finn. I dont want something bad happen to him.

I keep running on the corridor until I see mom, Burt, Kurt, Rachel and Puck are on the outside of his room.

"How's Finn?" I asked.

"Honey, how could you get here?" Mom hugged me.

"I take express train. How's Finn? How's my brother?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He got a surgery with his head. The doctor is trying to do their best in that room now." Burt said to me.

I didnt say anything and walked to in front of his room and take a look from the little window. My tears fall down, God save my brother's life please.

"How can he got something like that?" I cried.

Puck suddenly hugged me and rubbed my back. "He will be fine. Your brother is the strongest person I know. He just lost control after won the regionals. Dont worry, baby."

I pushed Puck's body slowly and turned my face at Rachel. "Is it because of you? Did yoy both fight and make my brother like this?!" I yelled at Rachel.

"Emily calm down!" Burt said to me.

"How the hell I can calm down when I see the half of me is there! Finn is there! He is a half of me. I could feel his injuries and anything he felt!" I yelled and cried.

"I swear, I didnt know anything. We didnt fight or anything." Rachel cries.

"Babe, calm down! It was an accident, no one behind this and no one want Finn get through this!" Puck hold my sleeve.

"I-I'm just afraid that he will leave me. He is not only my brother but he is also my life, we have one soul and I dont want something bad happen to him." I cried.

"He will be fine, trust me. He will be fine." Puck hugged me.

I'm still crying in his hug. Until Puck pushed my body slowly and then let me to sit down on the chair in front of Finn's room.