I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Twenty One|Interview

450 15 7
By KP0P_Beccca

~Taehyung's Pov~
Me and the rest of Bts where in our dorm, just sitting on the big couch and watching a drama. We have worked like crazy this past weeks. Rebecca have come up with three new choreographs and they are really good, they are fast and hard to learn but that's just good because we want to be our best to the fans. So it's good that Rebecca is a big fan, she knows what the fans wants.
I smiled while I started to think about her. We maybe have seen each other every day but that's on work, ever since We started practicing we haven't had our alone time. I have tried to be alone with her but she only said 'after work, this is more important.' I understand that but still..

I sighed and looked around me, I had two of my hyungs beside me. Namjoon and Seokjin. Jimin laid in a big beanbag chair on the floor in front of the TV. Yoongi was fast asleep, he had his head on Jungkook's shoulder. And Hoseok laid beside Jimin on his own beanbag, also fast asleep.
We were all exhausted from work, we had to wake up early for Japanese lessons, for 2 hours straight. Then we had Hiphop class and vocals class. We practiced our new songs to the new album and recorded it.
And then when it was time for lunch Rebecca came. We have practiced for hours and we finally have a break!

I leaned back and closed my eyes and sighed. I tried to relax but just when I relaxed the door swung open making everyone slightly jump. We saw manager Bi walking towards us.
"Hello guys!" He said happily.
"Hello." We answered back, He kicked on the beanbag chair that Jimin was laying on and woke him up. Jungkook woke Yoongi and I crawled down to Hoseok and woke him up.
"Good now that everyone is awake, let's talk."
"What's up Hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"It's... 11 pm. Why are you here now?" Seokjin asked while he looked at his clock.
"I'm here to say that you have a interview tomorrow." Manager Bi said.
"Is that all? You know you could just called us." Yoongi said and yawned.
"I know that I could have called but I was on my way. Okey so there is a lot of pictures of you guys and your girlfriends and they will ask about them so I need you all to lie, understand?" He said and looked a little mad. "I told you to be careful and to keep it a secret but you failed! Have you seen how many pictures and rumors their is?"

We looked shocked at each other, I haven't been that secretly about Rebecca, I forgot about that. I took up my phone and logged in on Twitter.
I saw some pictures on Rebecca and I together, we didn't do anything that couples do but the fans still commented that we were dating and made up rumors and shit talked about her. I got angry when I read all the mean things they wrote about her. I looked through so many messages about her and I want to respond, defending my girlfriend but I knew that I couldn't.
"Well I should go now." Manager Bi said and woke me up from my thoughts. "Get some sleep now and remember that you all have to lie about your girlfriend tomorrow." He said and walked to the door.
"Yeah we will hyung..." Jimin said sadly.
"Good night hyung." We said and Manage Bi walked out from our dorm.

It was an awkward silence in the room. But soon Jungkook broke it.
"Why do we have to lie?" He asked.
"If we don't do it we'll be ruined.." Namjoon answer.
"It sucks." I said and got up from the couch. "Let's get some sleep now." Hoseok said and walked into our room with me.

***
"What do you think about Rebecca?" Hoseok asked me when I was about to fall asleep. I turned around in my bed and faced him.
"Why do you ask?" I said.
"She's said I was here best friend and I want to know how you feel about her."
"Oh well.." I started. "I can't stop thinking about her! I really like her, I know that I haven't known her that long but she's... so Amazing!" I said and bite my lip.
"Do you love her?" Hoseok asked.

I didn't know what to say, do I love Rebecca? Or do I just like her? We just started to date and we haven't had our first date yet so I don't know but I mean I'm going to...
"Hyung I don't love her yet... But I'm going to. I want her to be the mother of my future kids, I want to wake up beside her, I want to be the best boyfriend she ever had."
"Wow okey I think you already love her. If you already think about her as the mother of you future kids and all that." Hoseok said and turn around and looked up at the sealing.
"Do you think Rebecca loves me?" I asked. Hoseok thought a moment before answering me.
"I think she loves you, I mean she knew who you were before you guys meat and your her ultimate bias, she's a really big fan of you and she said that she loves everything about you to me." I smiled widely when he talked about Rebecca.
"She did?" I asked.
"Yeah she did. So I think you should tell her that you love her."
I thought about what he said, still smiling.
"I will."
"We should sleep now. Goodnight Tae."
"You're right. Goodnight Hobi."

I fell asleep soon after our conversation and the last thing I thought about was about my beautiful girlfriend Rebecca.

~Next day~
We had arrived to After School club and looking fresh in our new clothes and hairstyles. We are going to talk about our comeback that is coming soon and then play around. And of course they are going to ask us about the rumors...
Should I tell them about Rebecca? I can't lie about her, I don't want to! She's to special for me. But it can ruined us.. What should I do!?

They started filming and we went on live. The MC's of the show, Jimin, Eric and Kevin grated is and started to talk.
We talked for a while about the comeback but then Eric asked.
"So there is a lot of rumors about some of you guys that you are dating!" He said happily. I got tense and bit my lip. Namjoon laughed awkwardly and then said no.
"But come on! Look at this pictures!" Kevin said and showed some pictures of us and the girls, I gulped when I saw the pictures. He showed some pictures on Namjoon and Ciara almost kissing. I think it's from when we had our party. Namjoon leaned down to her and was juts about to kiss her.
"Please explain this Rap Monster." Jimin said and smirked at him. Namjoon cleared his throat and straighten his back.
"I was just talking to her. It was dark outside so it looks like I was going to kiss her but I wasn't." He simply said. He's such a good liar.
"Oh really? I really thought you was going to kiss her." Kevin said a bit disappointed.
"Jungkook ~~ " Eric said cutely. "Why are you hugging this girl? Is that your girlfriend?"
"N-no she's not." Jungkook said and stuttered.
"Are you sure? Look at your face when you hug her! Who is she?" Jimin asked.
"S-She's our choreography's sister and I was juts saying goodbye to her."
"Ohh really..." Jimin said.

I was really spend when they kept asking us. I bit my lip and Eric noticed me..
"Taehyung! So this girl is your new choreographer right?" He asked.
"Yes she is." I answered him.
"You have posted many pictures on her, what's her name?"
"Rebecca Lee."
"What is your relationship with her?"
Fuck What should I say? I looked down at my lap. Should I tell the truth? I can't lie I'm not good at it! I started to panic, my hands started to sweat.
"Taehyung? Are you okey?" Kevin asked. I looked up at him. I sighed loud and looked into the camera.
"Yes Rebecca Lee is my girlfriend." I said slowly.

***
The interview was done and I had just been scolded by our manager. He was really mad at me but if I'm honest I don't care, I couldn't lie to my fans and I can't keep it a secret.
"Wow hyung I can't believe you told them!" Jungkook said.
"I wasn't expecting that." Seokjin said.
"What did you not understand with us having a secret relationship?!" Namjoon whispered yelled at me."
"I know I'm sorry! I couldn't lie!" I yelled back.
"I know.." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Guys! I got a good idea for you!" Hoseok said hyped.
"What hyung?" Jimin asked.
"Our comeback is soon right? So how about Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin go on a date with their girlfriends!"
"But I don't have a girlfriend hyung." Jimin said.
"I know but you should ask Vivi out on a date. She likes you and I know you like her too." Hoseok said happily. Jimin slightly blushed. I'm glad that he likes her now and not Rebecca, she's mine!
"Yeah that's a awesome idea!" Yoongi said and smiled.
"Okey we do like this." I started. "We asked them out and go out on the same day, we tell Jackson hyung and Baekhyun hyung too so they also go out with their girlfriends." I said and everyone agreed with me.
"I'm calling Jackson now." Namjoon said and took up his phone.
"And I can call my mom." I laughed and called Baekhyun.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Hello?" I said when I answered the phone.
"Hey babe it's me." Taehyung said cutely in English. I laughed at he's cuteness.
"Why did you say that you were dating me?"
"Oh you saw the interview... Yeah well Because I can't lie and I want everyone to know that your my girl!" He said and I smile widely.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.
"Nothing I'm watching Tv with the girls." I said and looked around in the room. All the girls was here. Breanna, Ciara, Nia, Vivi, Naomi and Yessi. And all of suddenly everyone's phone started ringing. They all answered.
"I miss you Jagi~" Taehyung said and did some aegyo.
"Aww I miss you too TaeTae oppa~" I said also doing aegyo.
"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"
"Yes I would love that!" I said happily.
And I could hear the rest of the girls also saying yes to something.
"Tae are the other guys also asking the girls out? Like right now?" He laughed
"Yeah.. We all are asking you guys out before the comeback."
"Oh okey well what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.
"I'm not telling you but be done at 11.30 am, I'm picking you up."
"Okey sounds good!"
"I have to go now. See you tomorrow Jagi!"
"Bye Oppa!"

***
"It's going to be so fun tomorrow!" Breanna said and jumped on the couch.
"Ohhh w should go shopping!" Vivi said. Everyone agreed with her and walked out of Ciara's house and went to the mall.
"We should get our nails done too!" I said happily. "And our hair!"
"Yess!!" Yessi yelled.

***
We walked around in the mall looking for outfit for our dates.
Sooner or later we all find our outfits.
Vivi's outfit:

Breanna's outfit:

Nia's outfit:

Yessi's outfit:

Naomi's outfit:

Ciara's outfit:

My outfit:

After finding the outfit we did our nails.
My nails:

Ciara's nails:

Naomi's nails:

Breanna's nails:

Yessi's nails:

Nia's nails:

Vivi's nails:

When we were done we walked to a bubbletea place so we could rest from the shopping. I sipped on my caramel Bubbletae and saw some girls looking at me angrily but I ignored then. And then my eyes landed on a interesting clothing store.
"Girls~~" I said in a teasing voice. They looked at me. "I want to go into one more store before we go home." I said and smirked.
"Okey unnie." Breanna said and drank her strawberry bubbletea.

***
"Becca unnie you can't be serious!" Nia said shocked. I smirked at her reaction.
"We can't go in there!" Yessi said embarrassed. "I'm going in. Stay here if you want." I said and turned to the sexy lingerie store. Now that I'm dating Taehyung I need to learn ok sexy for him. I walked inside alone but heard that the girls quickly followed me.
There were lingerie everywhere sexy and none sexy ones. I smirked the whole time as I looked around. The girls were also looking around, trying to find lingerie for themselves.
"We should all buy a outfit." Naomi said and we all looked at her.
"Oh yes!" Vivi said happily.
After some time we all find something except Nia and Yessi.

I bought number 4
Naomi bought number 2
Ciara bought number 9
Breanna bought number 6
Vivi bought number 3

-------------------------------------
Hey! Don't be a silent reader tell me what you thought.

The next chapter with be the dates!
I hope you liked it please vote and comment

XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 0 14
a J-hope fanfic with some Taejin Jikook Sugamonster In this story you play a nineteen year old girl who goes by the name of Jinnie. You had a rough s...
281 0 30
"Only fools fall for you." She muttered, "I guess I'm a fool then.." Some contents in this book may or may not be true!!! I apologize for anything th...
161K 5.2K 36
A BTS fanfic... Sam is an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, anticipating the BTS fan signing she's going to with her friend Elizabeth. Little did...
13.6K 521 40
Finally in Korea, Rose sets out to meet her favorite artists. Just as any fangirl she had the whole meeting scenario planned in that mind of hers, sh...