Why? • Gaster!Sans x Human!Re...

By sansisnotonfire

'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some ty... More

Note
Chapter 1- Fallen down
Chapter 2- Restrictions
Chapter 3- A Strange Place
Chapter 4- Him
Chapter 5- A Dream
Chapter 6- Just Like You
Chapter 7- History Lesson
Chapter 8- Encounter
Chapter 9- The Promise
Chpater 10- That Reset
Chapter 11- Why?
Chapter 12- Vunrable Eyes
Chapter 13- He's Playing Piano
Chapter 14- Intruder
Chapter 15- Hun
Chapter 16- A Fathers Threat
Chapter 17- Napping
Chapter 18- Papy's Past
Chapter 20- Intoxicating
Chapter 21- A While Longer
Sims 4
Chapter 22- Argument
Chapter 23- Reality
IMPORTANT
Chapter 24- Sacrifice
Chapter 25- Purple Oak
Chapter 26- The Way
Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember
Chapter 28- For You
Chapter 29- Dark Blush
Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision
Chapter 31- Red
Chapter 32- A Chance
Chapter 33- The Same
Chapter 34- Could
Chapter 35- The Reset
Chapter 36- Chara
Chapter 37- Just Her
Chapter 38- Embarrassed
Chapter 39- Realisation
Charater Ask & Author Q&A
Chapter 40- For Once
Chapter 41- Maybe
Chapter 42- Time
Chapter 43- Spend
Chapter 44- Small Things
Chapter 45- So Am I
Chapter 46- Show
Chapter 47- Yours
Chapter 48- Losing
AUTHOR Q&A
Draft Chapter #1
Draft Chapter #2
Draft Chapter #3
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 19- Medical Reasons

3.3K 136 301
By sansisnotonfire

Frisk's P.O.V

Morning.

Ergh.

I flip over to see if Y/N was awake.

Her body lays on the oak bed as she breaths at a normal pace. Although, around her eyes it's seem red. As if she had kept rubbing them.

I leave it be and decide to do something about it later.

It crosses my mind that she may not be okay. She would have told me though, right? If she wasn't happy or if something was bothering her.

I shake it off and make an effort to get out of bed. I quickly gather my things so I can have a shower. Maybe it will help me clear my mind.

The water is cold and refreshing. Just how I like it.

It's cold like a blizzard.

Like my mind.

But Y/N seems to make it better.

She's that ray of sunshine that gives me hope.

But she's different.

Sans didn't tell me much about her when I ask about her.

He said "soon enough you'll find out."

That was it.

I was confused but I did my best to make her feel better.

Even if that meant Sans would hate me.

She the first human that I've seen in ages. Well, a human with magic...

But. I don't even know the first thing about her.

Her favourite colour, her birthday, her last name, her hobbies.

I know that there's so much to her. She's like a never ending book.

But what happens when it stops? When she stops?

I switch off the water and wrap myself in my towel.

My skin feels soft and fresh.

Man, I smell nice today.

I dry myself before pulling on my clothes. The usual- purple jumper with blue stripes and black jeans. I pull on some purple socks just for the sake of it.

Being a dude with fairly long hair, I brush it then open the door and walk out of the bathroom.

Y/N is still sleeping on her bed. Ah. She's so cute...

I mentally slap myself.

Sans will kill me if he found out that I like Y/N in more ways than one.

I shake my head before walking out the bedroom at a quick pace trying to stop any more thoughts of Y/N entering my mind.

I quietly close the door behind me.

What to do...

There's no noise coming from the kitchen so I'm guessing Papyrus isn't awake. I don't want to wake him up anyway- not after last night.

I don't know what happened or what was said last night to make Paps cry for as long as he did. He wouldn't tell me. It was as if he felt bad for crying...

I shake it off and walk down the stairs.

11:37 am.

I plop myself on the couch and reach for the remote.

"Frisk?"

I turn my neck in the direction that the noise came from.

It was Paps standing at the top of the stairs.

He looked good as new.

"Sleep well?" I plaster a fake smile on my face. It's not that I'm not happy for him- I really am glad- I just don't understand how he can just forget things so easily. Part of me is jealous.

I can't help it.

It's not fair.

I wanna be happy.

"YES I DID FRISK! I SHALL MAKE SOME BREAKFAST FOR ALL OF US!"

"Alright Paps." I say not really bothered about the situation anymore.

He smiles brightly before walking into the kitchen. The noise of pots and pans can be heard.

"SAY, DID SANS COME BACK LAST NIGHT?" Paps asks from the kitchen.

Did he?

"Lemme go check." I say before going up the stairs.

I knock lightly on Sans' door.

No response.

I open it slightly, then a bit more.

He doesn't seem to be in his room.

Opening it completely, the smell of vanilla and burnt wood fills me.

He's not in here.

Where is he?

I was getting quite worried at this point. Sans never left for more than a night.

I close the door to his room and try to walk past Y/N's room quietly before reaching the stairs. I rush down them and head straight for the kitchen.

Papyrus is doing something on the stove.

"He's not home by the looks of it." I whisper hoping that Paps won't hear it.

He does.

His entire body freezes for a second, before going back to what he was doing.

"IM SURE HE WILL COME BACK..."

I can't see his face so I don't know if he's okay or not.

"Yeah he will." I say trying to reassure him.

There's an uncomfortable silence.

I fumble around with the end of my sweater.

"Soo, I was thinking off taking Y/N to the Waterfall today. She hasn't seen much of the underground and-"

"THATS A GREAT IDEA FRISK!" Papyrus says cutting me off. I still can't see his face.

Taking this as a good time to leave, I say a quick see you later to Paps before running up the stairs and knocking on the bedroom door.

There's no response.

I walk in.

She's still asleep.

My brown hair is fairly dry now. I walk up to the mirror which stands in my room and attempt to brush my hair into a man bun.

Feeling pleased at how well it turned out, I sit down on the end of Y/N's bed.

The bed dips slightly making Y/N shift around slightly in her bed.

She shifts around a bit more before her eyes flutter open. What nice E/C eyes...

"Hey Frisk." She mumbles whilst rubbing her eyes rather harshly.

"What are you doing?" I say before pulling her hands always from her face.

I gasp quietly.

Her eyes are red and irritated whilst the skin on her eyelids looks as if it was peeling off. She has dark bags under her eyes and it makes me wonder if she had any sleep last night.

She squints her eyes at the itchiness. I can tell she wants to lift her hands to run them again but my grip around her wrists gets tighter.

"What?" Y/N asks confused. Guess I was staring for too long.

I pull her up still holding onto her wrists.

"Come on, get dressed. We need to see Alphys."

A/N: Okay 4 things.

1- I didn't mean for this to turn out to be so long and the story of this was actually supposed to be different.

2. In the middle of writing this a massive spider came out of no where and it was horrid.

3.Frisk in a man bun huh? That's an image.

4. Wth 6k????? Thank youuuuu❤️❤️

-sansisnotonfire 💕✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 3.9K 42
"You know sweetheart, lying doesn't get you anywhere with me." He said lighting a cigarette and placing it in between his teeth. Vanilla, leather, an...
24.3K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
75K 3.4K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...