2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Pizza and Pringles.

2.3K 119 168
By nhclubsandwich

I have writer's block but your comments are motivating me to write so I'm gonna write and if it's really shit then I'm going to delete it all yay!

~

Evie would never admit to looking forward to school. However, she couldn't deny that she was excited for life to go back to normal.

Well, she thought it would, at least. And to be fair to her, the day started out like any other normal day:

Evie woke to her annoying alarm clock, spent around ten minutes groaning at it before getting up and making her breakfast, then walking back to her room and getting ready (screwing up her makeup around ten times), before throwing her stuff in her bag and going down to meet George at her door.

It all followed the normal routine. Even the walk to school was pretty standard.

"It feels weird to be going into school," George stated as they walked.

"I bet it does, you haven't been in like a month. I hope you've been revising whilst on tour or you're going to fail everything" Evie stated in a joking manner.

"Of course, I revised. A bit." Evie rolled her eyes at her friend, smiling fondly.

"Oh, Geo-" she started to sigh, but was cut off.

"HEY GUYS!"

"Jesus Christ!" Evie jumped in shock, turning to see Blake and Reece laughing at them.

"Nope, just me" Blake replied, earning a playful hit on the arm from Evie.

"You suck," Evie said, turning back around to continue walking. The four started discussing exams and their timetables as they walked to school, and Evie was glad that everything was back to normal.

However, as soon as they walked through the school gates...

"Oh my God guys welcome back!"

"How was tour?!"

"Can I have The Vamps' phone numbers?!"

"Blake OMG take a selfie with me"

Evie was knocked onto her ass as some girls pushed past, shouting something about The Tide. She scoffed and got back to her feet, brushing off her butt and glaring at the girls who were paying no attention.

It's like when they got signed but 1000x worse.

Evie crossed her arms as she watched people flock around the boys like seagulls to a plate of chips, wishing that everyone would just piss off.

"Not ideal, is it?" Evie rolled her eyes at the voice.

"Go away, Leo"

"I'm not doing anything! I'm just here to support you" Leo stated, stepping closer to Evie who turned to him with a cold expression.

"Leo, if you want to support me then you can do so by fucking off. I don't need your shit"

"Oh yeah? Soon you'll be begging me to take you back. And I will, out of the generosity of my heart" Leo declared, placing his hand on his heard. Evie snorted in fake laughter.

"Oh, will I? Well, make sure you text me when that time comes, because I can assure you that if I walk up to you asking to be in a relationship with you then it's really my secret long-lost twin, and I'd really like to be re-united with her" Evie spat.

"You so want me," Leo said, stepping closer to Evie.

"Ugh, you're so frustrating!" Evie groaned.

"Sexually?" Leo asked with a wink.

"Fuck off Leo, Evie doesn't want to talk to you" Reece's voice cut into their conversation, before he put his arm around her shoulders and led her away from the boy. Evie wondered how Reece had escaped the mob, then saw that there were teachers around, telling everyone to get to their form rooms.

"Thank you, Reece"

"No problem, Evie"

Evie had hoped that the hype about the boys would die down, and at break, she thought she was right as nobody really approached them, but she figured that it must have been because they were hanging out in quite a private spot, for at lunch people were all over the boys.

As soon as they walked in the canteen people were calling to them, and even though Evie's year was having lunch early so they had time to do their afternoon exam, there were still so many people trying to get their attention.

"Blake, Reece, George, come sit here!"

"No, don't sit with them, sit with us!"

"Boys, over here!"

Evie rolled her eyes and sat on the table that they normally sit on, before looking up to see that the boys were walking to a completely different table. She frowned as she watched them sit down and greet the people at the table, instantly getting into a gripping conversation about tour. With a scoff, the blonde turned back around and shoved a chip in her mouth, obviously not in the mood to go over and try to socialise with people who weren't her best friends.

Why aren't they sitting with me? They've just been on tour for a month, surely they should be spending their time talking to me?

Evie turned back to see the boys laughing along to whatever the people were talking about, and she identified a few of the people they were sat with, mostly all of them were people who didn't like her. She watched as the boys cracked jokes and sighed, turning back to her food again.

Again, Evie, you forget that they're not clingy or obsessive, unlike yourself.

A tray was placed on the table in front of her and Evie looked up to see Morgan sitting opposite her. "Thank you" Evie grumbled.

"It's alright" The two didn't say anything else; Morgan knew that Evie didn't really want to talk, but appreciated knowing that she was there for Evie to talk to.

At the end of lunch, Evie and Morgan made their way to their exam, not bothering to wait for the boys as they were still talking to the group of people they were sat with at lunch.

Evie always hated waiting around for the exams to start - it made her nervous, especially when people were asking if they'd revised certain things, and stating that they needed to revise things that Evie hadn't even heard of before that moment. Normally the boys took her mind off the exam until they went in, but the boys were still talking to loads of other people who suddenly really wanted to be friends with them.

"I hate exams" Evie grumbled as she tried to find where she was sitting on the seating plan.

"You're there," a voice said, pointing to Evie's place on the sheet of paper.

"Thank y-" Evie turned to see Leo and her face dropped. "Bloody hell, can't you just leave me alone?"

"Nope, I'm attracted to you like a magnet"

"Oh, how lucky I am" Evie spat sarcastically, before pushing past Leo and starting to walk to Morgan, but stopping when she saw the blonde was standing with her own group of friends.

Fuck my life.

"Evie babe, you can't just walk away from me, we have so much to talk about"

"Leo, I do not want to talk to you, I do not want to look at you, I do not even want to breathe the same air as you, so get the fuck out of my space" Evie spat, sighing in relief when the invigilators called them to enter the exam hall. Now, that's something Evie never thought she'd do.

However, Evie's mind was not focused when she was in the exam. She was sat in the seat behind Reece and spent a lot of the time staring at the back of his head, wondering if the fuss over the boys would die down by the next day instead of working out what x was if x equaled y to the power of six, timesed by the square root of 10, or whatever the bloody exam paper says.

By the time she had left the exam hall, Evie was nearly in tears and did her best to speed walk away from the hall before one of the boys could catch up to her. Luckily, Reece had stopped to wait for Blake and George who were sat a few rows down from them as their surnames started with R and S, so Evie could quickly get away.

She didn't stop speed walking until she'd gotten home, where she stormed up to her room, slammed the door and threw her bag to the ground, before kicking it to the wall with a "For fuck's sake!"

"Evie?" Evie turned to the side to see Sasha stood in her room, she had no idea how she didn't see her when she came in. A wave of guilt crashed Evie and tears started to slip down her face as she moved forward and hugged Sasha tightly.

"I'm so sorry Sasha, I'm so sorry. I was scared and confused and-"

"Evie it's okay, I know why you did it. Just breathe for a bit, sit down" Evie plopped down onto her bed and Sasha wrapped an arm around her whilst she tried to get her breathing under control. "Now, do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Well, I'm friends with the boys again but... today at school they ditched me to talk to other people and, well, I thought that we were going to go back to normal but it seems that actually I was right when I said that they don't really need me" Evie explained.

"They're probably just excited to talk to their other friends and-"

"But that's the thing - we don't have any other friends, we're all loners" Evie stated, "Literally barely anyone at school spoke to us before now."

"Maybe they have, you just didn't really notice" Evie frowned.

What if the boys have loads of other friends from lessons but nobody talks to them when I'm around because they don't like me? Oh my God, have I been ruining the boys' social lives this whole time?

"Evie, I know what you're thinking and I didn't mean it like that-"

"I know, but that's how it is" Evie replied with a sigh, before falling back onto her bed. "What's for dinner?" Sasha frowned at the obvious change in conversation but didn't force Evie into talking about the boys.

"I think your mum said you could get a takeaway"

"PIZZA!" Evie shouted, jumping up from the bed and grabbing her phone.

"It's not even 4pm and you're already going to order dinner?" Sasha asked Evie, who stared at her with a poker face. "Who said I was ordering dinner? This is my mid-noon snack"

~

It was around midnight and Evie and Sasha were having a little sleepover party type thing. They were both sat on Evie's sofa with a blanket and a box of pizza each. "This is dinner" Evie stated, opening the box containing her Texas BBQ pizza ((The best pizza ever in my opinion. And George's opinion. And Blake too, but he's half and half. And I'm gonna shut up now bye)). "So, got any love interests?" Evie asked Sasha, who started to choke on her pizza.

Evie watched with a smug expression as Sasha took a sip of her drink to calm her throat. "No, what about you?" the 20-year-old asked in a rather high voice.

"BULLSHIT! Who is it?!" Evie asked, sitting up in excitement. Sasha sighed and put her pizza slice back in the box.

"It's this really nice guy who has an amazing personality, he's so kind and stands up for what he believes in and-"

"It's James, isn't it?" Evie asked, cutting off a dreamy-looking Sasha.

"What? No!" the older girl protested.

"Right... What does he look like?" Evie asked, dragging out the I in 'Right'.

"Well he's quite muscley and-"

"It's definitely James" Sasha sighed and picked up her pizza before taking a massive bite. "OH MY GOD I TOTALLY SHIP IT!" Evie screamed, grabbing Sasha's shoulders and shaking her, causing Sasha to start choking again. "Whoops, sorry!"

"J- Jesus- Evie!" Sasha exclaimed in-between chokes.

"This is so good, though! I want this to happen OMG I can imagine you two together" Evie enthused.

"It will never happen" Sasha stated.

"Sure it will!"

"No, it won't. We're best friends, plus he's James McVey, an international superstar-"

"-And sex God" Evie cut in. Sasha gave her The Look™ before adding:

"-And sex God, and I'm just... a maid"

"Oi! You're my maid, don't be ungrateful" Evie and Sasha laughed at Evie's joke until Evie said, "Seriously, though, I'm going to try and get you two together."

"Evie-"

"Nope. It's my goal, now shut up and eat your pizza, that same slice has been halfway to your mouth for like five minutes now" the two girls fell into silence as they munched on their pizza, before Sasha asked:

"Who do you like Evie?" Evie frowned - she hadn't really thought of that before.

"I don't know. I kind of gave up after the whole Leo thing" Evie stated.

"I want to set you up with someone, though!" Sasha whined.

"Well tough, because I'm destined to become as single as a Pringle" Evie stated, taking a Pringle from the tube on the coffee table and crunching it in her mouth.

"Technically Pringles aren't single as they come in those massive tubes filled with other Pringles" Sasha stated, before gasping dramatically and putting on a 'mother' voice. "Evelyn Carter-Green, are you telling me you want to be part of an orgy?!"

Evie hadn't laughed so hard in weeks.

~

Dedicated to the wonderful XRachel_NHCX for commenting loads and sending me a really cute message <3

SERIOUS QUESTION - Who do you ship Evie with and why?

Please comment/vote so I know what you guys think! And, as always, feel free to talk to any of the characters!

~Ray xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 311 32
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...
28.9K 712 37
new hope club imagines! requests are open xx
5.5K 300 33
George is in love with Reece. Reece is in love with George. A pretty simple love story right? Wrong, they don't do simple. Or George is in love w...
11.1K 474 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point