Pillow Talk 》Zustin AU

By OopsHiYoonmin

A story in which an innocent senior is sexually corrupted by his irresistible new neighbor 《》 Zayn Malik is a... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Covers
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
houses ugh
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
End (Epilogue)
SEQUEL OUT NOW

16.

4.6K 204 121
By OopsHiYoonmin

Pic is Zayn's house and Justin's, just to give you guys an image. They're right next to eachother in the neighborhood tho

Btw, minor smut warning

Zayn's pov.

I woke up, not from my alarm, but from my alarm, but from the shock of someone jumping on me. I made a loud 'ooph!' sound, turning and finding Louis on top of me. I glared st him and he sheepishly got off of me, heading over to Harry who was standing at the edge of the bed, a smile on his face.

"What time is it?"I mutter.

"6:30!"Louis exclaims, smiling.

"Oh, cool. Why are you guys here? I mean, not that I mind,"I ask, getting out of bed and fixing my hair.

"Well we were bored, and Louis said you had a perfectly good room full of me, and I wanted to see!"Harry says eagerly. My eyes widened.

"You told him!?"I screeched, as Louis went to hide behind Harry.

"It slipped out!"he said, a sheepish expression on his face.

I sigh loudly and open the door, walking out with them following. I open the door to my Harry room, and Harry reaches over to hold the door.

He searches in his pocket, pulling out different color sharpies. He grabs a black one and signs the door as I nearly die from happiness.

I show them the room, and Harry gapes. "Dang. You have everything!"he says, looking around. "This may take a while,"he says, as he begins to sign the cd's.

"Take your time,"I say, and sit on the bed with the Harry bed sheets. I watch as he signs multiple things, he has no idea how grateful I am right now. Suddenly I spot the time on the Harry clock hanging from the wall. 6:55.

"Fuck, I need to get ready, I'm supposed to be hanging out with Justin at his house in 5 minutes!"I screech, opening the closet in this Harry room. I'm already wearing shorts, so I just pull off my current shirt and replace it with the sweater Justin bought me that has the album cover. It's a size too big and the sleeves cover my hands, the bottom of the sweater reaching a bit under my bum.

I thank Harry quickly and they inform they'll leave as soon as Harry finishes. I nod and run down the stairs, out the door and across the lawn over to Justin's place.

I lean foward, placing my hands on my knees after I knock, panting.

"Woah Zaynie, you look like you just ran a marathon,"Justin comments as he opens the door. I glare at him quickly before walking in behind him, as he clothes the door. He has a on a pair of basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. He takes my arm and leads me to the kitchen.

"Want a drink?"he asks. I nod and he motions me to come closer to choose. I notice beer, soda, and water. But my eyes widen when I see Kool aid pouches and I instantly get one of the blue ones. Those are the best.

Justin laughs as I happily open my pouch and drink it, it's literally heaven in my mouth.

Once I finish it, I turn to Justin. "So, what are we doing?"I ask.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

I glare at him. "You invited me, I thought you had something in mind!"I exclaim in annoyance.

"Um..,"Justin bites his lip as he thinks, and I try not to stare at his lips as he does so. His eyes suddenly light up and he snaps his fingers.

"I have an indoor pool, let's go to that!"he says, excited. I frown.

"I can't swim. Nor do I like to swim. I just don't like to be in water where I could possibly drown,"I say. He pouts and sighs.

"Ugh. I have a basketball court in here too, are you down for a game?"he asks.

"Sure why not. I can't believe you actually have all of that. Well your house is fucking huge, but still!"I say, following him through the halls.

We made it to what seemed to be an indoor basketball court. Figures. The houses in this neighborhood are huge, and there's only a good amount of houses, they're not jammed next to eachother like in other neighborhoods. This is one of the reasons I'm grateful for my parents good paying jobs.

But still, Justin went all out in this house. For 1 person? It's too big!

"Why is your house so big? Like, oh god, how did you afford this?"I ask.

"Parents gave it to me as my gift when I turned 18, now catch!"he shouts, throwing a ball at me. I catch it, and stare at him with wide eyes for throwing it to me all of the sudden. He's taken off his shirt for the game, and I avoid looking at his body.

He's surprisingly good at basketball while I'm dying as soon as we begin playing. I drag my feet as I make no effort to run after him. The score? Justin: 20, Zayn: 0.

I groan out loud and throw myself onto the floor, panting loudly from tiredness. Justin laughs as he stops running, and he puts the ball away before coming over to me. He pulls me up, and suddenly my backside is pressed against his chest, as he leans in to whisper in my ear.

"You're already tired out and we haven't done anything,"he says huskily, and I gulp. His hands reach to turn me so I'm facing him and he admires my outfit.

"I knew you'd look adorable with this sweater being a size too big.. but you look so innocent and it's driving me crazy,"he whispers. He reaches to tug it off and I let him. I watch as he looks over my bare torso. He smirks as he notices the marks he left on me last time are still there, although they're fading.

"No shirt under Zaynie? My god,"he breaths out, looking at me. I blush and he pulls me closer. I look up at him, and he presses his lips down to mine. He kisses me slowly, as if trying to savor me. My hand is fisted up against his chest as I kiss back after a few seconds.

And that's how we stayed for a few minutes. Standing in the middle of his indoor basketball court, kissing slowly, not making out or anything.

After a while, he pulls back and we catch our breath. Justin looks at me and I look back at him, and he groans.

"Fuck, Zaynie. Don't look at me like that, you're killing me. You're so innocent and I just want to destroy you right here, right now,"he growls in my ear, and I gasp, suddenly feeling very hard in my jeans. My cheeks heat up at his words and he pulls my arm and pushes me against the nearest wall in here.

I gasp as he suddenly begins to grind on me, and I hold onto his shoulders. We're both already shirtless, and his hands drop to unbutton my jeans. He pulls them down as fast as he could, leaving me in my tight black boxers. I whimper softly as his hand grazes my hard on, and he kisses me again, this time, more roughly.

In a bold move, I reach down for the waistband of his shorts, and after a nod from Justin, slowly drop onto ny knees to slide them down.

I look up at Justin who bites his lip, obviously very turned on, but conflicted.

"What do I do now?"I ask quietly, and he looks down at me.

"What do you want to do?"he says, biting his lip as he stares at me with dark eyes, lust invading him.

A rush of adrenaline goes through me and before I can over think what I'm saying, I blurt out, "can I blow you?"

Justin's eyes widen drastically and I blush. He seems to hesitate. "Are you sure?"he asks.

Now it's my turn to hesitate. I think it over and something in me tells me to do it. I nod and shyly reach up for us boxers, pulling them down. My eyes widen when his length comes into view.

I'm suddenly regretting offering him a blowjob. There's no way that will fit in my mouth. I gape at him and he smirks.

"Have you never seen a dick before or what?"he says, chuckling.

I glare at him, and then grab his length in my hand. I have no idea what to do.

"Do what feels right,"Justin says as he tries to keep calm as I hold him in my hand.

I nod and breath in, leaning so my face is leveled. Never in my mind would I have thought that I would be doing this. I let my body control my actions and I wrap my mouth around his tip.

Justin hisses as he grips my hair, and I slowly take more of him into my mouth. I still have no idea what to do, but I hollow my cheeks and Justin gasps, moaning as his hips involuntarily buck foward and he pushes himself into my mouth. Most of his length is in my mouth, and I look up at him, seeing his face contort with pleasure.

"F-fuckk, Zaynie. How are you not gagging, oh god. Can I mouth fuck you?"he breaths out, and well, I guess that would be better than me attempting to blow him without knowing what to do.

He grips my hair and thrusts into my mouth, pushing all of his lenght in. I grip his legs as he pulls out and continues. He pulls at my hair and I feel my own member throb, begging for attention. He continues this until he begins to pant rapidly.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum,"he says quickly, before moaning loudly I feel something shoot down my throat. I grimace and pull back all of the sudden, moving to sit on my butt. I make a face and swallow before coughing, as Justin catches his breath.

"Damn. That was.. I can't even explain it,"Justin breaths out. I stand up.

My coughing stops and I speak up. "My throat hurtss,"I complain, my voice sounding as if I have a sore throat. Justin takes me into his arms and kisses me softly. "I'm sorry about that, Zaynie. How about some tea?"he asks. I nod and try to ignore the soreness of my throat. I can't believe what just happened.

Wait, it just hit me like a ton of rocks. I tried to blow Justin, and he mouth fucked me.

"But first, let me fix this,"he says as he pulls down my boxers and takes my member into his hand.

-------

"How is your throat now?"he asks. It's 9 p.m. and Harry got back a few minutes ago. He was at Louis' place. Luckily, he didn't notice my red lips or didn't hear me speak. Now I drank the tea and my throat feels much better.

"It's much better now,"I reply. Justin sits in front of me, looking me in the eyes. I clutch the mug with the little bit of tea left, and look back, waiting for him to speak.

"So.. what are your thoughts about what just happened?"he asks.

"It was alright I guess. Very.. interesting, "I say.

"Do you regret it?"he asks quickly, reaching over for my hand and looking me in the eye.

"Not at all,"I say, smiling lightly. Justin smiles back and I finish my tea. My voice still sounds sounds a bit hoarse, hopefully tomorrow it will be be better.

I am about to leave, and hesitate. But after a battle with my inner self, I walk over to Justin and peck his lips before rushing to my house.

Hey my little zustin pillows! How was this chapter. I feel like the smut sucks, so sorry if it does.

We surpassed 10k reads and I'm so grateful to you guys! We're also so close to 1k votes so keep voting!

Comment your thoughts on this chapter! I love reading you guys' comments!

By the way, how was your day today?? Mine sucked ugh. I've been feeling a bit sad, life sucks but updating makes me happier since I get happiness knowing you guys enjoy this story. These fireworks are scaring me lol. LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DAY WAS!

BTW, DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS? Because I already have a little something planned.

BYE MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

-Nay.

Update: posting this today because wattpad wouldn't let me so I had to go on the website and post from there ugh and now I'm stressed out (no pun intended lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.4K 32
Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly, fun and goodhearted. He's a happy youn...
710K 7.6K 199
INSTAGRAM: 2 New Notifications @zaynmalik liked your post. @zaynmalik started following you! ❊❊❊ what happens when zayn malik becomes infatuated with...
75K 2.6K 20
"It's like he wants to protect me, it's like he knows I want him, it's like . . . He's not even . . . Human" Justin always loved the mysterious badbo...
3.7K 109 33
Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber become good friends and meet two African American sisters who they befriend, but also have feelings for. What happens wh...