Love & Investigation

By _daisy_vibes_

meet Emily Skye willows and her 4 older brothers Jason mark willows 18 Daniel (danny) Craig willows 17 Shane... More

meet the family
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not new chapt.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 34

1.9K 61 13
By _daisy_vibes_

Hey guys so I would really appreciate it if you guys subscribed to my YouTube channel I have a link to it in my profile. Thanks!!! And comment questions you would like to know about me in this chapter and I'll answer them in a video, I'll also follow you on wattpad! Love y'all enjoy the chapter!

**Emily's POV**

A couple days went by, school was the worst. People kept coming up to me and saying things that 11 year old me wrote in that diary entry. Kyle was really cool about it, at first he thought it was strange but now he just thinks I'm brave which is better I guess.

It was Friday which meant this was the last day of school till the way to short weekend.

I walked to my first period class with Kyle, things between us started getting a little less friendly and a bit more romantic. Yesterday some girls were picking on me and he stood up to them and placed his arm around me, my whole body got tingly and I never wanted him to let go. We talk till 3 am and sometimes 4am almost every night.

"Ms. Willows!" My teacher loudly said snapping me out of my thoughts
"Huh?"
"Nice of you to join us down here on earth"
"Sorry, I got distracted"
"I can see that, do you have your homework I need to pick it up" she said with smile
"Yeah" I said rummaging through my already messy binder

I pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper with my work on it and gave it to her

"Thank you" she said and walked away

I felt everyone's eyes on me, some where laughing others were gossiping, but most were doing both.

"What planet did you drift off to this time?" Kyle said leaning over
"I'm not sure, but do you think she'll let me go back?"
"Not likely class is about to end you missed the whole lesson"
"What that's impossible we walked in like 10 seconds ago!"
"No we walked in about 45 minutes ago, YOU just got back 10 seconds ago." Kyle said laughing
"Oh my god please don't tell me she called on me and I just sat there like an idiot"
"Do you want me to lie or tell the truth" he said smirking
"The one that won't make me feel like an idiot"
"Then no she totally didn't call on you twice and wave a paper in front of your face for like 10 seconds before she gave up and called on someone else"
"Aw man, why didn't you snap me out of it?" I said hitting his arm
"Cause you looked cute all lost in la la land"

How could I be mad at him now?! This kid makes it so hard to hate him!

I smiled, and the bell rang, I love that sound. Wait no I don't. Okay I have mixed emotions about it. Let's leave it at that.

I went to my locker and a note fell out, not this again, this is the first note I've gotten since I received the first ones.

Hello again my dear
I hope you weren't looking forward to this year
I have another task for you and there is nothing you can do

I see that you took your diary home, a wise decision. However I have many more tricks up my sleeve and nothing you do will stop me trust me sweety you can try but you will fail. Here is your next task when you go home today stick your hand on the stove while its on, if you chicken out I will send a copy of every page in your diary to the whole school, not to mention breaking your family apart. what you will say when your brothers see what you did is all up to you, just remember not to mention our little notes...

have fun puppet.

XOXO -you know who

Is she crazy? My brothers will think I'm crazy.... this is getting to out of hand... ooh poor choice of words. I can't do this, I can't!

I pulled out my phone and sent her a text

Meet me after school behind the football bleachers.

there was no response, just a read receipt, and that was enough for me to know she was coming.

The rest of the day went by in slow motion, my heart was the only thing moving extremely fast. the day finally ended and I was scared beyond my mind, scared because I don't know if Charlene is willing to have civil discussion or make it dangerous. I walked quickly out of my last class got my bag out of my locker and ran to the football field to wait for Charlene.

5 minutes passed and I heard someone approaching

"whose their?" I asked looking around

all I heard was a laugh followed by

"you don't know? I'm hurt" she said in an awful voice

"we need to talk, this whole thing is getting crazy, making me reveal personal diary entries to the whole school was bad enough, now you want me to burn my hand, i don't understand why? I get it, you're mad because shane broke up with you, but because of you shane burned himself when we went camping, you hurt him not me not my brothers, you! I don't understand why you can't just leave us alone"

"oh sweets because of you shane and i were having a rough patch, because of you he broke up with me, because of you everything went wrong, now because I don't have a boyfriend i have to have fun with someone, you will do what I tell you to do because you love your family to much to break it up. I suggest being an obedient little puppet or your whole world could fall apart very quickly."

"Charlene I can't burn my hand, its completely crazy-"

"THEN BREAK APART YOUR FAMILY, I DONT CARE IF IT HURTS I WANT MY FUN AND THIS IS HOW I WILL GET IT!"

"Charlene please, don't make me do this" I pleaded

"you have a choice! this or break your family apart, the choice is yours, make the right one." she said and walked away

I don't have a choice do I?

when I got home, my brothers began asking what took me so long to get home, I had told them i wanted to walk home, so i said i got a bit lost.

about an hour later Jason started cooking pasta, the stove was really hot and this was my chance... i can't believe this happening, I'm giving into this, I shouldn't I should tell my brothers what is going on, what she wants me to do, but what if she calls the police and has us separated.... as i was contemplating what to do I got a text... from her...

it had a picture of a document with the death certificates of my parents and the ages of me and my siblings showing we were not legally able to be on our own. followed by her saying

what are you waiting for? I just have to press a button and bye bye life for you!

She is watching me right now, where is she??

I began to panic and without even thinking about it i ran to the stove and pressed my hand on the top surface, Jason's back was turned but the he heard my piercing scream he spun around and caught me before I could hit the floor. the pain was unbearable my hand was stinging and all my brothers came rushing in from all places in the house (after Shane's burning we decided to stock up on antibiotics and each took a class on how to handle situations like this and other types of injuries, that way we don't have to spend so much money in the hospital) they quickly got to work on my hand and I was crying.

I passed out and I think about 2 hours later I woke up.

the boys surrounded me and Danny said

"what the hell were you thinking Emily?!"

and shane chimed in saying

"you could have seriously hurt yourself"

"what happened why did you do this??" Jason asked

"I- I um I can't tell you"

"what the hell do you mean you can't tell us? you just tried to burn your hand!" Jason yelled

"I CANT TELL YOU SO JUST DROP IT!" I yelled back

"the hell you can't!" Caleb yelled

"does this have to do with Charlene?" shane asked nervously

I didn't respond

"so it does, dammit! whats going on Emily!!!" Danny yelled

"please just stop." I said in a hushed tone and crying

"what did she do Emily?" shane asked

"nothing" was my only response and that was how we left that conversation, it wasn't over but for that night we were taking a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Safe? By sophie64

Teen Fiction

4.9K 234 41
One fearful night leaves Ben and Emily Sterling with no other choice but to go and live under new identities miles away from each other. But how do...
1.8M 33.7K 101
* changed username from uncoolteens * Kenzie Lawley, little sister of Kian Lawley finally gets to meet Kian's friends. She makes a great bond with ev...
23.8K 563 22
Its been eight months since it all happened. Eight long months. Eight months filled with secrets and reveals, Jasmine and Liam are high school gradua...
846K 22.7K 51
*** edited version available on amazon, free with kindle unlimited**** 16-Year-Old Lydia Tonelli's biggest nightmare has come true. Her six, overbear...