wrapped。 yoonseok

By whaelien

☾I, Jung Hoseok, am a badass in my own nerdy ways. I do study. I do get good grades. I do get to school befo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
CHARACTER Q&A [closed]
62
epilogue
Q&A ANSWERS

58

17.5K 1K 1.8K
By whaelien

"Can I have your attention please?" Jungkook spoke into the mic, grabbing people's attention. All the students turned towards the stage and looked at him in question. "I think this is the part of the night that all of you have been waiting for. It's time to find out who will rule this prom!"

At that, everybody started cheering. They walked closer to the stage and listened closely to who will be winning the crowns of the king and queen.

"Alright, can we please have the three most voted queens and three most voted kings up on the stage please?" He said. "If I call your name, please come up. Choi Seunghyun, Min Yoongi and Park Yeol." Yoongi looked at me, shocked. Him and the other two guys walked up the stage and stood there, waiting for the three queens to come up.

"Okay, for the queens now. Park Chanyeol, Kim Jessi and Jung Hoseok!" He smiled widely as he said my name. I was surprised. I was one of the top voted people for prom queen? I slowly walked up the stage and stood next to Chanyeol and Jessi.

"Congratulations," Chanyeol whispered.

"You too." I smiled at him. I remember Jessi, too, from the trip to France. I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"Alright, the moment you've all been waiting for. I'm going to announce the king and queen of this prom and they will have their spotlight dance and you guys can join in around them."

I was getting nervous. What if I won? It would be embarrassing to fall in front of everyone while dancing in the middle.

"The prom king is," He trailed off. "Min Yoongi!" Everyone cheered and I smiled at him. I mouthed a congratulations and he thanked me. A girl came up to him and put a crown on his head. "And the prom queen is," He looked at the paper but frowned. "Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol looked at me then back at Jungkook. The same girl came up to him and put the prom queen's crown on top of his head.

Yoongi turned to look at me then back at the people. He stepped to the mic and took it from Jungkook. "I withdraw from the prom king votes. I'll give the crown to the second guy with the most votes."

Everyone gasped, including me. He gave his crown to Choi Seunghyun and walked towards me.

"Are you stupid? You won and you decide to give your crown to someone else?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to be a king if you won't be my queen." He winked.

"Did you accidentally consume a corn cob? Because you're too corny."

"That could be a pick up line."

"Who would want to get with you if you talk to them as if they're corn?"

"You."

"True." I laughed.

"Come on, let's go have fun while we can."

I nodded and he pulled me with him, stepping off the stage. We met up with Jungkook and Jimin on the other side.

**

"You know, we should start applying for universities." I said, looking through pages of universities I have a chance with.

"I know but I'm not ready." Jungkook said. We were Skyping and he sighed. "I don't want to leave you."

"Neither do I but we have to." I frowned. "Hey, do you think I can get into NYU?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have high grades. Plus, you have a nice SAT grade, too, right?"

"Yeah but I feel like they won't accept me."

"Just apply for multiple universities and if you get accepted to some, choose the one you want to go to."

"I'll apply for NYU, Standford, University of California, wait, what about Princeton? That's a good uni, right?

"Yeah, it is. Just apply to the ones you think are good and would help out a lot with your majors. Don't stress out about this."

"What about you? Jimin? And Yoongi? I'm gonna miss you guys."

"I'll miss you more, you little bitch."

I laughed and pulled up the page for NYU. I stared at it before I listed in my name and other personal information. This was really happening.

"How many months are left before we graduate?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, we're in April so it's pretty soon. We graduate at the end of May."

"Time is flying by really fast."

"I know." I mumbled.

"Well, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright."

We hung up and I closed my laptop, already getting sick of all this university stuff. I sighed and walked downstairs to see my parents having a fun time.

"Mom, dad, please. Take it to your room." I groaned, looking away at the couple clearly kissing with no shame.

"Oh, hi Hoseok."

"Yeah, hey. I'm gonna go out, okay?"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'll take a walk."

"Okay, be careful. Put your phone on loud just in case we called."

"Alright." I said. I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of the front door.

I couldn't help but think about what I'll be doing in my life. The university life will be hard, I know that for sure. We'll have dorms so that means I'm gonna have to leave my parents. I don't know if my university life will go up or down. Maybe zigzag. I just wish that I'd be able to go through with it as fast as possible so I can start planning out my life and be free.

But what about Yoongi? What if we go to different universities? I don't think I'll be able to handle long distance relationships. I'll miss him too much. That is the only thing I'm not ready for. We might break up and I don't want that to happen. I just have to hope for the best and see what's going to happen out of it.

I was so into my thoughts, I didn't notice where I reached. It was dark out and I was walking in the park. There were still people and children around, it was like six p.m. I got hungry so I decided to go to a café to have a snack. I found a cute little one on the corner of a street so I walked in. It wasn't empty nor crowded. It has the perfect amount of people inside.

I sat at a corner alone and ordered a coffee with a cupcake. I waited for a few minutes and it came. I was satisfied with how it looked so I took a picture of it. I smiled and ate my cupcake. It was nice to have some alone time for once. I sipped my coffee and looked out the window. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw a man staring right back at me.

I looked behind me, maybe he was looking at someone else? I turned back around and he disappeared. I furrowed my eyebrows, maybe I was seeing things. I shrugged it off and finished up my coffee. I paid for it and left the tip for the petite waitress. I left the café and started my way back home.

I put my hands in my pockets and looked around. There was a soft breeze blowing and it made me shiver. I should've brought at least a jacket with me. I heard something fall on the ground behind me so I turned. Nothing was there. I sped up my pace and tried getting home faster. I didn't know if someone was following me but I didn't want to risk it. I held my phone in my hand, ready to call someone if something happened.

I saw my house a few blocks down and ran towards it. As I walked up my front porch, I turned to see if someone really was following me.

There was nobody behind me. I sighed and opened the door. I locked it behind me and left my shoes at the door.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out. No answer, they were either asleep or out together. I didn't mind, though. I decided to take a shower and call it a night.

__
now tell me, what would u do if u saw this in the window ↴

id surrender to satan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 21K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
44.3K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...