Tania Safi Imagines

By 5sos_4aussie

So since there arent many Tania Safi fanfics out there, here you go. Also, I am american... dont judge me + p... More

1¤Beach
2¤Alcohol
4¤Stop
5¤Tinder
6¤Discrimination
7¤Cheating?
8¤Fuck?
Ideas?
9¤Parents
10¤Abuse
11¤Drunk
SORRY
12¤Office
13¤Somebody Else
14¤Courage
15¤Helping
16¤Soccer
17¤Different
18¤Friend
19¤One Knee
Sup Fam
20¤Kids

3¤Forest

1.2K 34 3
By 5sos_4aussie

~Strolling In The Woods~

"I still" I take a pause to laugh, remembering the memory, "remember the time, when we went to Times Square in New York-"

"Shut up!" She looks at me with a big smile, remembering the memory. Her smile made me laugh and smile wider.

"Hey! Its not my fault you fell on that old guy!" I say, laughing at the memory again.

"Yeah, it is. You pushed me" she says, her smile softening.

"Some girl pushed me into you! Why would I push you on purpose? I looooove you" I say moving over and hugging her, which made it hard considering we were walking, and on pretty uneven land, I might add.

"Yeah, right" she rolls her eyes and hugs me back. I stop hugging her, but she keeps one arm over my shoulder.

We come across a river. We decide to sit on a log beside it.

"Do you ever think about it?" I say, keeping my eyes on the river. The memory reminded me of when we're gonna be old.

"Think about what?" She says, also looking at the river.

"Growing old" I say, glancing at her, before looking back at the river. I lay my head on her shoulder and she lays her head on mine.

"Not really" she says. I hum and think 'will we grow old together?', "but I do know" she reaches over, grabs one of my hands and intertwines them, "I want my olden days to be spent with you" I laugh at the cheesiness.

"You are so fucking cheesy" I say, laughing softly, while she lets out a short laugh, "but its cute; and I wouldnt want my olden days spent any other way than with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 353 29
Each one will be short or long it's just going to be about y/n (as in your name ) and Demi together . I hope you enjoy these imagines
45.6K 650 34
Hey peoples, this is going to be a book that I will add onto when I don't have inspiration for my other books that I will update regularly. Please d...
67.1K 489 47
These are just some Yn x JJ Maybank imagines. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them or message me privately! I have a few other...
40.6K 917 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...